twitter.com/TOUKEN_STAFF
twitter.com/tkrb_ntr

Game rips:
pastebin.com/zTh3WAfk

Artbook scans: mega.nz/#!CN4HCYxS!ysBUl56dooRevfriIm2eU5-X2YkYin6vmY3DQpnWkVw

Touken Ranbu GFC Anthology full volume:
mega.nz/#!6FcjRRwZ!-Xkr2CNSI0nSgbTEpk3mmpu4FHt6N-0rlSaXLmlrYtU

staying alive, staying alive

I'm new to otome games, are most only 5-7 hours? I'm used to other VNs where games are usually 25-40 hours for one playthrough.

For a single route yes. Some even less.
When you say other VNs are you talking about stuff like Ace Attorney/Dangan Ronpa? If so then a single route in otoge takes far less that a playthrough of those, but individual routes have more unique sections than the slight deviations you get in those types of games.
In general you're looking at 20-30 hours completion time for an otoge.

5-7h per route is pretty common I'd say, yeah.

Happy birthday Ryu

I play eroge, thought I'd try something different.

Oh, I thought the common route was included in the estimation. That sounds average then.

I don't think I can finish SRX. The band parts are so incredibly boring and the kamen rider stuff is just thrown it in at the end of every chapter. Also, fuck the timed choices.

I don't even know if I'm going to watch the anime. Can't see myself enjoying it, if they stay faithful to the game.

I'm a little disappointing too, but I'm still going to finish it because the bad ends interest me and I need to know what the MC's deal is.

I'm using a walkthrough, but I swear most of the funny conversations you get by picking the wrong answers.

The red ends are the only thing keeping me somewhat interested, too, but I might just read up on spoilers and call it a day.

Forgot to mention Taikogan Sadamune's reveal.

Honestly, I hope not as running gags gets old fast, so I'm fine with his reveal.

Hakuouki Shinkai Hana no Shou seems to have some pretty bad reviews on amazon

So any theories for what's going on in Haitaka? I'm guessing the whole town is some illusion she's conjuring up and most/everyone is actually dead, or she put them in a time loop set before some disaster.

As for the returning Kokuchous, reincarnations or previous lives? Considering which three it is reincarnations makes more sense, but the setting has that medieval/fantasy vibe.

White guy is being included in the stage play for Kokuchou so it looks he'll be used to tie the two stories together.

>【新しい刀剣男士公開】2/2
>「俺は、太鼓鐘貞宗! ド派手に暴れようぜぇ!」(cv.髙橋孝治)
Apologies. And I do love the design.

What is his introduction line, anyway?

I'm pretty excited for this; in fact I should probably keep my expectations in check a little more. Still, looking to be a definite preorder. I'm just unsure whether I'll splurge on the LE or not.

They added a small glossary section in Vitable.

Do their complaints go beyond "I picked this up knowing it's a remake, but it's a remake so I hate it"? That often happens to remakes.

Maybe it's one of those
>this might look medieval, but it's actually the future
Though I doubt it.

That comic's too cute.

Haru: "Lookin' good, Squirt!"
Haru (small text): You look so stylish and cool!
Hiroyuki: "Hmm, I guess there's not really anything we can do about the sleeves being too long and stuff..."
Haru: "Why don't we just cut 'em!"
Hiroyuki: "I'm not sure that's such a go... Uh."

Ryu: "What? Do you think she's some kind of doll you can play dress-up with? And what did you do to her hair? Come here, I'll fix it for you."
Haru (small text): Ouch
Yufumi: "N-No..."
Ryu: "?"

Yufumi: "I wanted us to match..."
Yufumi: "So I asked them to help me..."
Text: Ryu's shirt

Haru: "He just started playing piano all of a sudden!"
Hiroyuki: "I've never heard him play such a soothing melody before!!"
BGM: Jesu, Joy of Man's Desiring

>LE
Fuck, I wanted to preorder, but full price LE hurts.
But the booklet of the first LE was so good.
God dammit.

What games do you have preordered?

haven't actually put the preorder in yet but I'm planning to get mashou megane once I make up my mind about tokutens

Damn, they sure aren't fucking around with these new maps. If only I could gather the patience to level grind my shotas for kiwame. (Hopefully there will be another regiment battle event soon. They were great for leveling.)

Well, I mean, I won't complain if we do get Ookanehira. As long as we get someone who finally isn't another tantou.

>2ch ycast thread talking about deleting any friend who uses the Osomatsu UR as leader

Heh

Any why is that? Dislike towards the series? Are most of them unhappy with the event?

I have that set since you get the point bonus.

I'm guessing major hating since the awakened UR with Jin seems to be safe.

I have a friend with the UR and their stage decked out with all the props but hey, they can like what they like and it's free points anyway

It seems awfully petty to give people shit for just participating in an event, but at the same time it'd also mean those petty people would remove themselves from your own list.

New Prince of Stride drama CDs, sequel imminent

youtu.be/xX8na-i3Bno

Good way of looking at it.
Seems I have a solid list as the number hasn't changed.
Hell yeah. And maybe they can make that LE console a dream come true this time?

Happy birthday!

I wouldn't mind a sequel. I just hope they would improve the system, especially training.

Reminds me I still haven't finished the anime.

>get sick
>brother gives you a makeshift checkup since he is a doctor
>it involves him touching your belly for some reason
>accidentally somehow raise your shirt so high that your undergarments are showing, how embarrassing!
>make noises when his hand touches your belly that are so suspicious that you both turn red
>b-but he's your brother he shouldn't make you feel this way!

This fucking story

What game?

Reading the Brothers Conflict LNs. I was expecting some degree of ridiculousness but holy shit. These guys are so thirsty right from the start and Ema holds the spirit of the Whore of Babylon within

I mean really, your baby brother might have gotten lost in a storm and all you can think about is how strong your older brother's arms look? I also like how the slut monk makes out with her, in front of the squirrel, right after telling her what a great sister she is, and she spends the next chapter wondering how he really feels about her and not on the fact that she shares the same house with a supposed monk who would make out with a teenage girl right after calling her his sister. Shit's hilarious

Why the LNs and not the VN?

Played some of that too, but the LNs are the source material.

Those fucking novels. Nothing but a burning rage. I actually cried for Red.

>had to fuck around with some plugin just to be able to take screenshots
Fucking PSP, man.

Yeah, moving files is so difficult.

youtube.com/watch?v=LdCjD_EhALM
For the SolidS part, who is singing off-key?
Sounds a bit like Saito, but I'm not too sure.

But this way you don't get that annoying copyright notice at the bottom of everything.

Is the Natsuzora no Monologue MC suffering from dissociation?

AX autograph info for MG's guests for people who were interested in going for Hamashima's

>$50

Damn.

Wow, he's a lot more built than I thought he would be.

But can he fite?

I wish we could have dated the filler thugs.

Any upcoming games you're especially excited for?

Who are you mining data for?

This general's life

>Tsukiuta and Scared Rider Zechs will be simulcasted by Funi
Not sure how should I feel about this.

Keeping an eye on Mashou Megane, maybe Collar x Malice but I'm iffy on it.

Can't say I'm interested in any upcoming BL games. I was kind of interested in Hashihime because I like its setting, but then read its trial and it felt like it was trying way too hard to be quirky to borderline obnoxious levels, and is just yet another style over everything BL game, this time riding off the Taisho era's popularity.

Maybe I'll take a look into Omega Vampire just to see what the fuck they do with it.

Haven't done the trial, but that's the impression I got from Hashihime from the beginning.

Mashou Megane. Hopefully if it's a trainwreck it'll be a fun one.

I know nips really like Taisho, but have any VN set set in it done well?
How was Nil Admirali's sales, anyway?

>How was Nil Admirali's sales, anyway?

Almost 7000 in its first week.

gematsu.com/2016/04/media-create-sales-41816-42416

I don't think BL games get sales that high though. You'd be better off looking for the sales for that other BL game from that period, which did good for a bobge and got positive reviews from people who don't consider themselves fujoshits.

Mashou Megane's designs are kinda offputting.

What, because of that fruity looking pink guy?

Mebiusline was it? IIRC the Vita port got around ~3500. No idea about the original PC sales.

He looks like he doesn't know if he wants to be a host in Japanese clothes or a magical girl.

I think that's exactly what they're going for

>that fruity looking pink guy
That's pretty funny, user. Was that intentional or not?

Omega Vampire

Collar x Malice sounds like it could be interesting if the protagonist isn't dumb or weak, but what's the likelihood.

I was thinking the same thing

not excited per say, but will look out for reviews for New World Order since I liked LoveDelivery's other games. if I were to expect anything based off their past titles, the MC will likely be proactive and likeable, will have lot of character development, and it probably won't be as edgy as it looks, just depressing.

I still think it looks like Witch Hunter Robin.

Only Haitaka at the moment.

Verite, because it's made by the Hanayaka team. I'm not that fond of the art, especially the eyes, there's something wrong with them

>Character lays down on bed
>sounds like a long, loud fart
Okay.

I'm disappointed at the lack of obvious spoilers in the OP. Looking back at Kokuchou's the amount of them was funny(but the severe lack of best boy not so much).

youtube.com/watch?v=aEosdJtoRE4
youtube.com/watch?v=yKgQhllSNXw
>even the Haitaka OP has Kokuchou spoilers

Only Haitaka and Suran Digit. I'm not expecting anything unique or mindblowing from the latter though.

The first UtaPri Vita port's coming out next January
utapri.com/game/repeat_love/

Long time

Icchibanketsu's enemies are demons and monsters of the west.

lel

So, japan vs western? LOL

Hasn't some higher up at DMM been in shit for publicly glorifying and praising the Greater East Asia Co-Prosperity Sphere? It's unsurprising.

>edgy guys and edgy girls plus full helmet knights
now this is my kind of game

That was the tourabu director, shibamura? something.
It only got that much attention because tourabu sparks drama, those news were months old too before somebody decided to dig them up.

Reading up on this game's description, that sounds exactly like what this game is based on.

Awesome.

youtube.com/watch?v=2cgu6WmUbVw

Hahaha! ROFL XD

Someone forgot their midol again

Do we have a janny?

And you should go back to your hugbox since you seem to think that bitching about post quality is not a thing here.

You really shouldn't post when you're on your period.