/wtg/ - Whiny Teenagers General

Balanse))) Edition

>Official Site:
warthunder.com/

NOTE: You get given a premium aircraft for your first victory in game!
Need a faster download? Switch Language in Launcher.

>Wiki with Release Trees and General Tactics:
wiki.warthunder.com/index.php

>Fan created skins, missions, locations, fictions etc...
live.warthunder.com/ (Warning! Pure weeaboo and horsefucker autism abound)

>Ammunition Types
wiki.warthunder.com/index.php?title=Category:Ammunition

>All the Air RB/SB maneuvers you would want to know + Engine thingamabobs:
steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=200974026

>Every Airplane Instrument Panel translated
mediafire.com/view/q4nybrogygdchdb/ND's_aircraft_reference_guide.pdf

>Youtube Channel with Tutorials and Gameplay Videos
youtube.com/user/galahadgawain/playlists

>Steam community:
steamcommunity.com/groups/warthundervg

>vg chatroom:
Type " /join vg " into chatbox.
If prompted for a password, use "memes".

>Teamspeak
ts.gaijin.net
pw: Spitfire

>Joystick Comparisons:
xbitlabs.com/articles/multimedia/display/joystick-roundup_8.html

>DIY Headtracking
pcgamer.com/how-to-build-your-own-ir-head-tracker/
ebay.com/itm/161710468074

>Chart displaying weapon effectiveness against ground units
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1H1_cSnYKSKbU6Giql2bMDdFoXefeq6ENWuvjQbtquMs

first for it-1 shitters need to kill themselves

>implying this actually happens in-game

Brit Bongs and their shitfires.

is this one of you guys

>he's actually been killed by an IT-1
wew

>cent shoots me with HESH
>hits track
>still somehow goes through and blows my ammo
why can gaijin not model shells correctly and not make shells kinetic penetrators?

>5 kills in RB with my Caern
>Cap 95% of the final zone
>Get killed, get fuck all for trying to push except a repair bill that leaves me in the negative

I literally need to go back to playing tier 3 premium arcade battles every other game because of how much the Caern hemorrhages SL, no idea if it's just this tank or late game tanks in general.

>later shoot same cent UFP with 128 APCBC
>non-penetration
literally why is this allowed to happen

17th for how the fuck do I fly the Sea Meteor? Migs and Sabres seem superior in every single fucking way in a dogfight. Smaller targets, better top speed (by miles), higher acceleration, better fast and slow speed turning, guns that don't spark.

Yet every game I'm against a team full of mig 15s/17s/sabres with nothing but meteors on my team, maybe occasionally one hunter because the grind is so bad with this BR no one ever makes it that far.

Which P-51 am I supposed to use in RB, they all have the same BV?

Not including the allison engined one

>got killed by a cent
>cries about it rather than fixing his retardation

Takes a special kind of retard to die to cents and caerns post-AP nerf, HESH is still completely unusable in any aspect other than hitting unarmoured flanks.

>stalinium ammo rack tovarish )))))

You don't, you're living in the past if you think the Sea Meteor is still good.

it's pretty much all late game tanks
for slavs literally every tank aside from the T-10M are not profitible to use because the only ammo that you can actually use makes you pay through the ass for it

How is the P-38E?

compared to the other T4 teeb the Caern has an absurdly high repair cost

can't really profit without premium

>ammo rack
okay bongtard

Here have the T-54 1951

starts with the same ammo as the SU-100 that can't even pen a Maus anywhere and the HEAT-FS is a last tier modification ))))))))))))))))

Yeah, I noticed the other day with the Challenger or whatever is next to it in the tree, it has twice the repair cost of that (plus the sabot costs an arm and a leg every time you press the left mouse button).

How is the falcon AA? Crusader is absolute fucking horse shit. Fire rate is too slow to hit anything that isn't coming directly at you, open top so whatever is coming straight at you has arleady knocked out your gunner, HE rounds sparkle aircraft, AP rounds don't have enough pen to even pen the flank/rear of perpendicular medium tank plates, etc.

Have yet to see a falcon in game, I just want a meme tank like the kugelblitz.

Falcon is the best SPAA ingame right now

I grinded all the way up the AA tree in about 30 minutes when I bought the achilles pack with free premium account, but the falcon wasn't added yet.

Got 80% of the british tree in the same day, now it's taking me weeks/months because of how infuriating it is to play the Caern at the moment, get a couple of games before I ragequit.

Got about 150k more RP to go before I can start researching the falcon, can't even test drive it because it's behind the unlock wall.

No doubt it will be nerfed into the ground or the russians will get the ZSU-23-4 as soon as I unlock it.

Well you've got till 1.61, which is the SPAA patch. At that point Russia gets the ZSU-23-4, American gets the 20mm Vulcan armed VADS and Germany gets the Gepard, so right now is the last time the Falcon is going to be top tier, or even relevant compared to the competition.

and it costs more a round than you get per kill
and APDS was the real life cheap alternative, but slavs don't get free good ammunition tovarisch)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))
unless you good goy the T-10M))))))))))))))))))))

T-62 can't come soon enough

Are you fucking joking? I was being facetious. jesus christ this game is complete fucking horse shit.