poe.trade/

>Read this before asking for build advice
pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/510084

>Wiki
pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Path_of_Exile_Wiki

Last Map:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=lXr637FzC9A
pathofexile.com/fullscreen-passive-skill-tree/AAAABAMCAQLjBAcEswVCBx4HpQj0DdEOSA_EEQ8RLRGWEzUWQBZvF1QXpBo4HRQgbiKBJKomlScvKU8qCyycLR8wlzLRNuk5ijpYO3xBlkVHRZ1GUkbXSVFJsUmyTC1Ms1AwU1JVS1XGVkpZ813yXyph4mNDZp5qQ2sXa3prt3BScYVyD3yDf8aCEIPbhX2J04w2jjyOZI_6kFWQ-pMnlSCVLprgnqGiAKKjrrOxQrUEtvq4yrmTvOrAVMBmwfPDCci_0PXVptfP217fbd-w42rjhOQi6-Tr7uv174jwH_DV8h3zEfem-Tf60vxM
youtube.com/watch?v=_Ei2izPLpHc
youtube.com/watch?v=kCPJmRFAUL8
pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1683289
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

first for catposter

1-3 keep playing poe
4-6 play d3
7-9 pretend waifu speaks back

proud to be a crow

youtube.com/watch?v=lXr637FzC9A

wtf does pretend waifu mean

fucking tar zombies cut my xp per hour down from 189 mil to 187 mil. this is such fucking bullshit

and this shitpost just cost you another 2 mil

the real bs is that fire damage doesnt ignite tar or melts shilled ground

>shilled ground

How do i make ice spear work?

Is the guy with 6l reach, facebreakers and a 5l belly here? Whats build? Are you wearing facebreakers over rats nest with rare helm and jewellery?

get some crit and shaper of desolation

>shilled ground

max crit, crit multi

and pretty much elementalist is needed

>original (TM) build melts bosses better than anything ive done before
>but clears blue packs like a shitty 10c build

What's the PoE build equivalent of this meal?

You can't run away from poe

What the fuck, did someone cum on those fries?

fuck you im starving

enjoy your salty instant noodles you fucking weeb

get an aoe skill

ice spear, pierce, slower proj, added cold, spell echo, cold pen

pathofexile.com/fullscreen-passive-skill-tree/AAAABAMCAQLjBAcEswVCBx4HpQj0DdEOSA_EEQ8RLRGWEzUWQBZvF1QXpBo4HRQgbiKBJKomlScvKU8qCyycLR8wlzLRNuk5ijpYO3xBlkVHRZ1GUkbXSVFJsUmyTC1Ms1AwU1JVS1XGVkpZ813yXyph4mNDZp5qQ2sXa3prt3BScYVyD3yDf8aCEIPbhX2J04w2jjyOZI_6kFWQ-pMnlSCVLprgnqGiAKKjrrOxQrUEtvq4yrmTvOrAVMBmwfPDCci_0PXVptfP217fbd-w42rjhOQi6-Tr7uv174jwH_DV8h3zEfem-Tf60vxM

i dunno poeg help me out.

Frostbolt

stupid dumb people put mayo on their fries

>slower proj
>added cold
jesus fucking christ are you retarded?

its an emberwake firestorm build

i think bosses' having a much bigger hitbox makes them eat every fs hit. large packs of blues need 2 casts just to cover them, which kills clear speed

Why no Increased Crit and Increased Crit Damage? Could easily get 95% crit.

mayo and vinegar is the only way to eat them

Those people don't deserve fries.

so trash tier build for anything that isn't huge or stationary like vaal and atziri, congratulations

any boss dies near instantly. doesnt matter if it moves, it just burns to death while i cower in a corner

>no gmp

youtube.com/watch?v=_Ei2izPLpHc

gross dude

try it

once you do you'll never go back to the ameriburger tomato sludge

I don't know why I decided playing a Firestorm build.

Please send help, mostly with my passive tree or some unique that I might be missing
poeurl.com/FNA

is there a correlation between playing poe and depression

my browser doesnt load that passive tree but i can tell from looking at your gear that its probably gonna have problems

your gear is basically doing nothing for your build

your get setup is also a bit odd

just that it takes some lack of will to live to play this game

>innervate
What are you doing? Put a controlled destruction in there. Also pick up Elemental overload.

yes

>Innervate on a Firestorm build
What the fuck?

Also dump out the golem shit, if you need a tank, get a Decoy Totem, which also allows you to kick out Convocation and get Enduring Cry. Remove FCR, get Controlled Destruction.

Also, get Elemental Overload.

I understand that there are 40% more damage with Elemental Overload, but with 6% crit chance, it will never happen. Now add Controlled Destruction and this passive will never trigger at all.

you don't trigger EO with firestorm

you drop orb of storms linked to inc crit strikes every other pack

Innervate helps me to move faster and keep herald of thunder up. Gonna switch it out eventually

You can't reduce crit below 5% and 5% will be more than enough. If it's not you can put increased crit on orb of storms or Herald of Thunder and you'll be fine.

You're an elementalist. You don't need shit to keep up herald of thunder. Everything you kill is shocked.

>ask for advice
>fights the advice

kek

only a retard would blindly follow the advice they get here

its fine to weight it out and think about input IF you know what you are doing

which he clearly isnt

thinking for yourself is always the right option

it's ok to be wrong

Ramsay: me
Jon: reality
youtube.com/watch?v=kCPJmRFAUL8

then why ask for help?

there are 2 ways to learn how to build:

1. copy shit that works, change something minor and call it your build

2. come up with shit from the ground up by reading the wiki, getting informed about mechanics and testing shit out

trying to build without doing either is not thinking by yourself, its just randomly allocating passives and gear

I have been testing orb+EO and it does surprisingly well, even with level 1 inc crit.

Going to look further about Decoy Totem

>then why ask for help?

because different opinions and inputs give you things to analyze and consider, and potentially incorporate

just because you ask for help doesn't mean you have to listen to the advice you get

+ love
- hate

>huh why can't I use my flasks?
>RESPAWN IN TOWN

twf you were wearing 5-9ex boots and had no idea

lol they're 5c at best, retard

not even going to give you a (you)

there are only 12 pair on poe trade, cheapest being 5ex.. but yea 5c sounds about right

yes and do they sell? just because one retard decided to try to manipulate the market and set a ludicrous price and others decided to follow suit doesn't mean it's the real price

here's yours.
take it and shove it up your dumb faggot ass, retard.

@146341854

well done

there are only 5 pair on phc.. so is the same person manipulating both markets

i guess you were right, listed them at 6c, guy offered 4c and 2 alchs, he said they were pretty shit boots too, just wanted the all res. thanks for the heads up user, i was really hoping i had a big ticket item, but i guess you really do need to rmt in this game to get anywhere

RMT is for bitches, go be a bitch somewhere else.

for 5 ex would you rather
a) gear up a complete level 90 character
or
b) buy +1 end charge boots so now you have 9 end charges instead of 8 xD

honestly, i would do both. altho i would probably spend more that 5ex on the new character :^)

5ex isn't a lot for a pair of boots

my net worth is probably only 2ex so fuck you.

do you trade at all?

Oy vey~

I don't flip currency or high value items, but i'll sell solid rares I find. Never had an ex drop and never had a unique worth more than 10c drop either.

What would be a chill autopilot build to play? Some kind of summoner? Doesn't have to be end-game viable or anything, current build is good enough, would just love to play something a bit more laid back for fun and maybe finally pay attention to lore through normal or something.

i have been wanting to play a summoner for a long time, always get side tracked. thinking on going animated weapon for my next build, farming zana tempest mods for that mace, praying to god it's not t1 :^) most summoner builds look pretty fucking fun tho, i'm kind of stupid tho, so they seem confusing to me.

try crafting jewels, i make fairly steady currency from jewels, life jewels are pretty much guaranteed to sell

Alt a good life roll then regal and hope for something good?

Friends, Do I have a build for you!
pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1683289

Yea think I'll give it a go, really enjoyed fishymancer in D2 even though autism made me gravitate toward sorcs.

Well fuck, that seems fun but I don't know if my rig can handle it.

based retard

pretty much man. i always underprice everything i sell as well, i'd rather have 5c now then wait a week for maybe 6-7c. i find this economy is all about small transactions, don't bank on chancing skyforth or headhunter. my strategy is sell everything cheap, get my gear sorted out when i get to maps, i usually don't try for anything more than a 5link,get decent life and capped res, then buy a meme chest piece on the cheap (lightning coil, or Kintsugi as that is a pretty meta chest atm) then dump all my fusings into that, hit a 6link (happens more than you would think, don't stop on 5link) once it's 6linked sell that for whatever the going rate is and then reinvest. two leagues ago i made over 60ex doing what i just described

When I'm depressed I play exclusively poe. The grinding is relaxing

Why the fuck would i spend 5 ex on this junk.

For 2 ex i can get 350 armour boots with 30 movespeed a total of 70 res and 86 life

For 8 ex i get boots with 30 movespeed 430 armour 76 life and 109 total res, both of which blow the fuck out of these boots.

The only time i would use these boots is on a volls devotion discharger juggernaut. But fuck even then i probably dont need more endurance charges because you shit on everything already.

Immunity to bleeding is pretty nice and you can't find it in many other places.

It is nice, but i have never had bleed kill me on any character that used armour. I guess if you use these boots on a non armour build, but im used to having my anti bleed granite for those.

Bleeds are a joke for any character that uses endurance charges + armour as mitigation. Especially if you are melee and use fortify.

Maybe i would use these boots on some flask centered build, where i would have no space for a anti bleed flask because i would be stuck with unique flasks. But hey then i would most likely roll pathfinder, who gets bleed dispell on flask use anyway.

yeah 8-second stibnites of staunching are a rarity in wraeclast

E-eight seconds? Mine only lasts for 6 ;-;

base duration: 5s
experimenter's: +40% duration
20q: +20% duration
5*1.6=8

Those boots are in the same case as atziri boots or reach, there are a bunch of retards selling perfect atziri boots for 1 ex that will never sell because the true price would be around 15c (perfect) same with reach, a fuckin shitty rolled reach with 1 socket shouldnt cost more than 1 ex but ofcourse you see a bunch of autists selling them for 2ex+, sooner or later they will realize this and you'll see those reach lower to their real price, those boots real price should be around 1 ex and maybe 2 ex if perfect

You obviously use Death's Door mainly to increase your Discharge damage and IC duration.
It's not about saving the Stibnite suffix.

i'm not sure why (you) would spend 5ex on them, i sure as fuck wouldn't , i ran them for a few days, they were ok.
i think it's just that they are new and there haven't been many found. happens every league, seven league step were several ex last league and they are pretty useless boots

To be fair, seven league step fell into meta because of lab running last league. Adding 20% movespeed helps with lab clears.

But this is only really good in a tiny niche who profits off that 1 extra endurance charge, which honestly is probably just juggernauts. I would much rather have high life boots with 30% movespeed.

If you are Pathfinder/Trickster CoC you can benefit greatly from them.
Even if the damage from an additional charge is only about equal to using a level 21 Discharge.
The 6th EC makes Immortal Call turn physical damage to an non-issue, the difference between 1 sec downtime and 0.4 sec, is HUGE. It's not just a tiny bit of toughness.

thats exactly why i switched them out for my old boots 5% more move speed, life and good res

Can't you just nab a corrupted gg belt with +1 charge for the same price?

Not sure if im doing my math wrong, but 6 end charge IC without increased duration should have 3.77 sec duration on lvl 20, while a 5 end charge should have 3.14 duration. Both are higher duration than the cooldown. Especially if you factor in increased duration and cast speed gems.

You would do both, the belt being higher priority, even

No, no, you are right. I kept thinking it had a 4 sec cooldown. I guess he overlap is good, but don't really matter.

What do I roll? The ones below are appealing but I'm not locked into just those. Anything fun to play is greatly welcomed.

discharge (juggernaut)
warchief brotem ( hierophant/chieftan/ascendant)
essence drain (trickster/occultist)
shield charge (slayer)
meemquake (juggernaut)

Keep in mind that I'm a poorfag so can't afford exalts worth a gear.