Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=saBr1QJ5rPM
blog.dilbert.com/post/146307088451/why-gun-control-cant-be-solved-in-the-usa
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

PPD is unstoppable

>doubting universe
>tell him he's a shit offlaner
>he performs well every game on EG

Fuck off you shitters, I told you he was the most consistent and strongest offlaner since TI2.

>doubting based jumpman

eg is unstoppable

Why is CDEC only favored 60-40 against VG?
What's the fix?

>tfw our boy's team made it

EG v cucks final?

fucking goatman

>secret struggles in open quals
>EG stomps every team

hmm

>/d2g/ thought tier Z teams would stop Secret and EG from getting to TI6

lel.

Faster than you, you fuckin' son of a--

I saw you gankin', you fuckin' shit-heel.

I'm farmin' here. You make the move.

You make the move.

It's your move.

Don't try it, you fuck.

You doubtin' me?

You doubtin' me?

You doubtin' me?

Then who the hell else are you doubting-- You doubting me?

Well, I'm the only one here.

Who the fuck do you think you're doubting?

Oh, yeah?

EG is playing in the OQ. They aren't even playing against the professional teams yet, and you guys claim they are back. lol

I've always wanted to be Tresdin's squire. I always enjoy fantasizing about entering the fountain with her after a long battle and slowly removing her armor, starting at the helmet and making my way down to her boots. The embarrassment I feel doing this in front of other female heroes only adds to the allure of the situation. She sits down on a stool and commands me to kneel down and remove her boots one at a time. "Is that a boner?" Rylai says. Akasha licks her lips, Rylai giggles, and Shendelzare glares at me. I try to cover it up out of embarrassment, but Tresdin kicks my hands away. "You haven't finished yet." I don't understand because I had already removed her armor, but after she gives me a look I realize that she wants me to remove her shoes as well. I take off her shoes and reveal her gorgeous feet, surprisingly soft despite her being a strong warrior, and extremely sweaty. "Lick the sweat off my feet, squire," she commands me. I hesitate for a moment and look over to the other girls. They all start giggling at me and whispering. Then I feel Tresdin's foot forced into my mouth with the other one covering my nose. The smell and taste of her sweaty feet causes my raging boner to grow even more. "Alright, squire, stand up and remove your clothes." Although embarrassed, I take all my clothes off. Suddenly I feel my position swapped with that of Shendelzare. Suddenly I'm lying beneath Akasha and Rylai, who had both taken their boots off, and were pressing their feet against my member. "No," Tresdin said, "He's mine." She runs over and gets on top of me. It's only now that I realize that she's holding Aghanim's Scepter, and I understand that nobody will be able to interfere with us. Her technique gets more and more intense until I am unable to hold back. I cum inside her pussy with the force of a hundred megacreeps. She gets off of me, and as I lay there quivering in pleasure she gets dressed and begins to chuckle. "Only 9 inches? Pathetic."

did anyone actually think EG wouldnt win the qualifiers?

>playing against literal 2k peruvians
>t-they are back i swear !11
fucking retards

universe doesn't play offlane
fear does

euro damage control beginning

>Valve doesn't give a fuck about banter.
yes that's why james got fired, even though they said it was specifically about his banter

>implying NA > EU

I miss sing sing so much

RTZ IS ACTUALLY GONNA WIN TI6

Doom should be allowed to Devour Roshan when he's below 500 health.

>Universe has more farm than Fear
WHERE WAS THIS UNIVERSE ON SECRET?
WHERE?
WHERE?
NANI?

there's no excuse for struggling in OQs

SWNL?

PPD only pick Dark Seer -> Tide -> Beastmaster for Universe in that order. Pretty hilarious that 2 years or so later the PPD EG team still drafts the same offlaners.

CFWNL

THIS TEAMWORK FROM EG

IS ACTUALLY A M A Z I N G

universe was the team assassin

didnt Kaipi make it ? whats the status? i have no idea

>tfw legit cried during hyhy's story
Free2Play was such a good documentary/movie.
I really hope Valve makes another one.

I think he probably was playing on tilt every game with envy.

Can you imagine getting yelled at every game by envy? I feel like very few can take that, and not coolheaded vanilla people like Universe.

I kinda wish I knew some good dirt on universe but he seems to do like NOTHING.

They're moving completely separately with almost no interaction with each other.

kaipi got btfo

but they are killing things that is good yes?

Was EG - Shazam game close?

here's a song where he sings while dancing with a blow-up doll
youtube.com/watch?v=saBr1QJ5rPM

He was always loyal to PPD.

Yes. They're doing very well. It's just weird that you commented on their teamplay specifically when they were staying dispersed.

by who ?
that happens when you play with a fucking coon
sad tho

against OQ opponents. Then again, secret had a few close calls, so EG is doing better in theory. This kind of play won't cut it in the main event, if they even make it.

blog.dilbert.com/post/146307088451/why-gun-control-cant-be-solved-in-the-usa

try this

Nope. Every EG game so far has been a stomp.

The team as it is right now can win TI tbqh

>Secret.Universe Tide
>playing like a fish out of water
>EG.Universe Tide
>U-GOD PogChamp
uhh dotards?

There was that gay stuff with the aui doll

I can relate to a lot of the stuff he says/went through as well. I actually had a short conversation with him on jewbook after I watched that movie, he's a really nice guy.

So what is your prediction for the TI pot?

Thank you

Is there a game with EG right now? Where?

>PPD sends his regards
-universe

I remember some user posting about an interview PPD did. He said that he and universe communicate really well and ppd sets aside time to make sure universe gets going well. Never found the video, but it might literally just be a comfort, playstyle, and communication thing.

/grandgrant

>hyhy was one of your favorite players during TI1
>he hasn't been relevant since then

I'm so fucking sad. Him alongside demon and fear are among my absolute favorite personalities.

It feels bad that both demon and hyhy became irrelevant players. One is basically retired and the other seems like they're about to retire if they fail in SEA.

At least the oldman finally won his fucking TI and maybe a second.

>CM's getting bigger and bigger

holy shit dotard

How am i supposed to win games when more often than not there are complete shitters on my team. Literally 1 out of 4 games there will be a guy intentionally feeding on my team. Or someone will pick a hero that doesn't fit into the team at all and does jack shit all game except for dying over and over.

Thanks, pham.

just ended

>The team as it is right now can win TI
>literally playing up against t3 AMERICAN teams

that and they usually ensure his lane is easy or he has a hero that can farm jungle quickly
EG plays around universe and sometimes sumail because fear can do whatever
former secret played around EE and sometimes arteezy and universe was left alone

hyhy is back doe

got a good chance to go to TI with the stack

looks like EG really pepperownied these pepperonis

>Jimmy "nigger lips" Ho

I mean I find him (and his throws) funny too but favourite personality?

who the fuck are these sluts, I'd bully them.

>he didn't watch his streams when MM was basically 5 man stacks and there was no ranked

Damn it.

Another stomp, I guess.

When will team secret get their shit together and stop letting RTZ down. All the rest of the players play like shit

IS ANY STREAM SHOWING KEKS4LYFE V EG BULBA?

I was busy watching iceiceice back then
Truly the golden age of dota ;_;

when they stop having shit players

He's playing through SEA right? The qualifiers there seemed to focus more on jimmy but then dropped focus and only briefly mentioned hyhy on the side. Did his stack make it to finals and win?

I've got a softspot for him, I watched a lot of his streams back in the day and him and fear seemed among the most genuine friends in the dota scene.

He never had the drive to improve and learn the meta like players like sumail or arteezy but he was always fun to watch and he interacted with his fans. I want to see him succeed to be honest.

BULBA THOUHG

There's a list on Gosu. You might want to check it out.

hyhy is on a team that just won the 1st OQs without losing a single game,

jimmy's team TNC got btfod early on and have a last chance to get in tomorrow

>literally watching dota for 11 hours
>steam sale is tomorrow

i am so happy famm

I didn't follow pro dota until like TI3 or something, though I had played the game since uh, 2007 or something, when you could still use banlist on battle.net
So... the first time I've ever heard of hyhy was when I watched Free2Play. There's a lot of other players that I like as well, but he's one of my favorites for sure, and it's all thanks to Free2Play.

How far would cucks have to make it before valve made them change the team name?

Fuck, that is pretty comfy.

Full qualified TI6 attendee status, since the qualifier still isn't cast at an actual event.

>stop letting RTZ down

regional qualifiers since they would have to announce the name on their website

>mfw EG did exactly what I told them to do in one of my Dota videos

At least twice an hour the game suddenly turns into this and I have to restart. Anyone experiencing the same?

>people legitimately thought pro players winning millions and fucking bitches would lose to random stacks of nobodies

Stop shitting on arteezy you mean boy.

I had a raging Dark Seer the last game I played, told me to come here. At least I know he's in low prio now.

To be honest I bet they'd just change their name into an acronym and try to avoid saying the full name.

BuckingMad was FuckingMad for a long time right?

MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOT

MOOT

MODS??? HIRO?? MOOT??

ALERT

ALERT

MEMEDRAFT IS OCCURRING

Looking pretty Intel Integrated there, friend

>tfw Alabama Niggers didn't qualify

>dark seer and sven
gg ez

Your gpu is done, better get shopping.