Tfw you realize internet piracy is pretty much communism at its finest

>tfw you realize internet piracy is pretty much communism at its finest
>tfw you've been pirating shit ever since you discovered internet
>tfw you realize you're a communist

feels good man. Fuck you capitalist cucks who actually have to PAY (lol) for your shit. Free stuff is the best.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=IeTybKL1pM4
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Hey look it's another blatant /leftypol/ thread that will stay up because the moderation here is shit!

fuck off red'dit//leftypo/

cannot believe that /pol/ falls in stupid baits

>le you get shit for free xDD

The American made up version of communism

but it's capitalism, just like the drug trade you pinko appropriator, black markets are free markets

Piracy is free market capitalism, communists cannot be anarchists

What's wrong with leftypol?

...communism is anarchic by definition

Two things
>leafty
>pol

i though you guys were sperging shit like
>MMM COMMUNISZM IS GOBERMENT CONTROL XDDD

It's exactly what you'd expect. /pol/ except instead of reactionaries, you have commies and anarkiddies. No coherent discussion actually occurs there, it's all just shit-slinging between all the different far-left ideologies

The main difference is in leftypol there's a bunch of infighting between the various autistic groups of Trotskyists, progressives, anarchists, communalists while /pol/ is generally homogenous

>groups of Trotskyists, progressives, anarchists
so basically they say ""NOT REAL KOMMUNIZM" like that spongebob meme made in /pol/

Nah, they just shit talk each each other about there way of leftism is best. Nothing new in the far-left.

Also the tankies are the worst, atleast the libertarian-left knows shit because there not Stalin apologist

What? The discussion Leftypol is pretty high-level.

Well there's those threads that if you mention how Marxism-Leninism is trash you just get blasted by tankies.

So like regular /pol/?

Sounds like you got BTFO instead

>while /pol/ is generally homogenous

>this is what leftypol SJWs actually believe

Piracy is just a meme created by people who want to apply old physical media business model to pure data
youtube.com/watch?v=IeTybKL1pM4

So basically, you haven't actually been to /pol/?

In comparison to leftypol, yes. This homogeneity is evidenced by the fact that they are ideologically aligned enough to raid YouTube comments sections and Reddit threads on an hourly basis. If there was infighting to any effective extent as much as /leftypol/, there wouldn't be enough coherency to subtly link an external channel of communication to attack and 'rally' everyone for a circlejerk, which would instead be taken in the place by a bunch of nonsensical arguments concerning the subject matter.

I used to buy into /pol/'s ideas and it was /pol/ that I spent my first 4 years on this imageboard only really fully disavowing their ideas this year.