/dg/-Destiny General

Fem Titan edition

>>> NEWS/PATCHES RESET INFO LINKS

TITANS LEAD THE THREAD

also message me for the raid doc if you're an xboner

3rd for Khvostov.

Felwinter's Peak walkabout stream when?

Probably in the run up to the release in the last month.

will trials still be ded?

probably

When I was on earlier, I wasn't seeing message notifications pop up from beanbag, but I was getting them through my phone. Might be something with XBL

I dunno man I didn't get notifications from either.

Seem so.

---

Thanks for the Raid and NF Nom

r8

nolitc/10

i feel like my rangefinder Icarus is better than this

What site is that?

8/10 very consistent

>rescue mag and icarus
>no AA sights
bruh

2/10
range is the only thing that gun has

fine/10
rescue mag is actually useful and rifled barrel is THE shit on handcannons
icarus is mad gay, sights could be better. sights are always preferential in the end, so yeah, fine/10

Bungie

Need one for CoE

Never done the raid, can I tag along?

you funny

Anyone on xbox down for a 90k CoE run and then possibly some farming for PoE bounties and HoJ rep? I can provide a booster.

Pretty solid, sites are preference and Rescue mag is just ok.

Rifled barrel is GOAT and Icarus is a great perk provided you actually use it.

Basically

???

CoE isn't a raid, silly

i've never done CoE, i'd like to try. 323, reply in thread. if not im just gonna go play halo

My bad, just got the game and don't know all these abbreviation. Can I still come? what's the recommended LL?

CoE is the Challenge of Elders, and its recommended light level is 320, but its way easier than the raid and a LL 300 player can probably do it depending on the week's modifiers.

this week is super easy, especially with a sunbreaker and simmering flame

Okay, mind carrying a newfag shitter then? my psn is GUNZ3560.

How easy is it to get 90k in CoE?

What's the lowest LL to achieve it?

I will keep posting till I get decent gear, who wants to help me out? Nightfall has no matchmaking and pugs are too retarded for the most difficult strike.

In return I promise to make the city great again.

are you gonna build a new wall?

>tfw nobody on my f list plays destiny

try your A list
good goy

Seeing as how you have to get the 90K over multiple games, its not that hard to get. This week's CoE is pretty easy to do so getting 90k points in 2 games might be possible, otherwise one would just have to get ~30k points per game, which is very doable even on shitty weeks. This week someone LL 300 could probably do it with a bit of effort.

as long as your 315 or higher I think you can do it. Also this week is easy because its grenadier which makes your grenades charge faster and the point bonus is grenade kills

Stuck at 299, ingrams hate me.

>Started Titan on sunday
>Hit 40 5 hours ago
>Hit 290 LL 5 minutes ago
that was quick. Any guides on how to not be shit as a Sunbreaker in PVE? Lost on what perks and shit to take.

What is the most annoying thing in PVP and why is it Titans running shotguns and shoulder charge?

Rank up factions or do the normal mode Kings Fall. NM Kings Fall can give up to LL 320 loot, and rewards from faction packages go up to 330 if I'm not mistaken. Also try and use Three of Coins's a lot, exotics decrypt around your LL.

>shoulder charge
>when snipers exist

I rarely ever see any other titans and if I do they're usually a sunbreaker

Those hunters that jump on top of you and spray everywhere with TLW. just fucking jumping and holding R2

>not be shit as a Sunbreaker

Best way to avoid being a shitty sunbreaker is to level up defender.

Can I solo king's fall?

How'd the raid go?

>Sunbreaker in PVE
Simmering Flames + Fleetfire + Incendiary nades
hop Suncharge spam for boss deeps

What's the name of the flame punch perk that refreshes it on kill? You forgot that one.

Thanks man

Not the whole thing. Oryx can be soloed with the right setup, but its not easy and you'd be better off just getting a group and doing it properly.

So if I were to become a faction slut (hello dead orbit) what missions will give me the most xp/rep possible?

Inb4 crucible, I refuse to play oneshot; the game.

>dead orbit
On what class?

bounties/vip patrols/nightfalls

The only class that matters.

Male.
Titan.

BOUNTIES
BOUNTIES
BOUNTIES

Stoke the Forge

but I'd only use that if you have that 'Orb on Solar Melee' artifact or you were running Cauterize

Fire Titan is best Titan

use the following

>fusion grenades
>increased control
>suncharge
>stoke the forge
>max armor and recovery
>flameseeker
>cauterize

use suncharge on trash mobs for ez chains, throw hammers at shielded enemies, fusions for max damage on shielded enemies and ez recovery, use the infinite melee for free heals. you now have the best pve class bar none in terms potential dps and survivability.

If you're a titan, go new monarchy. DO and FWC gear looks like shit on a stick compared to NM

pic related

>Not repping New Monarchy on a Titan
A sin desu, they have the best faction armour

fine, I really dont understand why you couldn't see the invites. Have you tried hard resetting your bone?
hey listen later (either within the next few hours or tomorrow) im gonna raid with mrbeansix. You can join us then for one also for strikes with a rep booster but that's for general vanguard rep

>not using explosive pyre + forgemaster

No

Does not matter blacklisted

Who wants to do some comfy Heroic Strike? Arc burn is on so it will be fun and fast. I have a booster as well

it's got great synergy with fleetfire even without those things though
cauterize is really good and should be used as well

yoyoyoyoyoyoyoyoyoyoyoyoyo

send me an invite once we get a third

>not using the fucking gloves that give you explosive pyre

then you'll be the third

Maybe if they changed with shader.

Join up for strike farming with Booster. 2/3

>wahhh my fashion
fag

M8, I'm not playing fashion souls here. I just want a good gear.

Nah I haven't tried resetting it and I won't be able to raid, gotta get some sleep soon for work.

What's your deal

>he doesn't realize aesthetics is the #1 dps stat

stains i have loved you ever since i first heard you say dps

enjoy looking like shit with shitty gear and shitty shaders

suncharge gives you pyre for free and so do those exotic gauntlets. suncharge is also a lot more viable in pvp as well, and after the aoe nerf chains better with pyre anyway. you throw 2 less hammers, big deal.

I'm still looking for 2 more for a full CoE sigil run and maybe some farming after, if anyone on Xbone is interested.

Its all the same its just looks different, you can get any roll that you could on Ded orbit gear on any other legendary gear

Do I get sweet gear?

If you're lucky, yes

>helmet looks like a dickhole
>reskin of blue armor that looks terrible with most shaders because of the shit pattern
>muh fur

I'll admit the chest and arms look cool, but the pattern fucks it up for me.

Then I'm in if I can join @ LL299.

>filename

Hello dsg

r8?

1 more for Strike farming.

Do I look good? ">male hunter" is not a valid criticism.

Depends, are you on your period?

I had that once. Was trying to LFG a nightfall or something and no one was sending me any invites then one guy msgs me annoyed I'm not joining him. Xbox Live had decided I was offline while signed in and playing an online game or something to that effect. Had to sign out and back in to start getting invites to work.

Xbox live has been a real piece of shit this gen.

Do daily bounties every day. Feed the rep guy your spare Motes of Light. Buy Heavy ammo from Xur and feed those to the rep guy too. Complete Heroic Vanguard Strikes with a Vanguard booster activated.

>that color scheme
OUCH

Infinite Link is better than Feud, Ive looked exactly like that and chose the former.

>cloak matches shader
>good color placement

yes, better than a lot I've seen.

2/3 for CoE full sigil run and some rep farming after

Are you retarded or something?

Holy fuck

W-what?

>This bait

8/10 got me to reply

No brake Strike train, 1 more open seart. We are avering 5 minutes per strike.