/srg/ - Speedrunning General

Welcome to Speedrunning General. You are encouraged to talk about speedrunning marathons, video game glitches, and what games you run or would like to see ran.

>Resources
speedrun.com
speedrun.tv
speedrunslive.com
cronikeys.com/thread

>Upcoming Marathons
europeanspeedsterassembly.com
gamesdonequick.com
speedrun.com/dhm/submissions

>Game of the Thread
Post suggestions for what games will be the focus of discussion in this thread. Runner-ups will be considered for future threads.

Other urls found in this thread:

forum.speeddemosarchive.com/post/the_point_of_absurdity.html
my.mixtape.moe/pjgdtj.mp4
myredditnudes.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>4 posts early
elin

simplee elin

>Post suggestions for what games will be the focus of discussion in this thread. Runner-ups will be considered for future threads.
SM64 and why VC is how the game should be run.

Most pathetic op i have ever seen
just kill yourself. seriously

your life must be so sad jesus christ

>shits up the thread for years with e celeb gossip and faggot drama shit
>"i-i'll be good i swear!" as soon as you see your only social outlet is about to die
You deserve to be alone and miserable.

who /brexit/ here?

Imagine your forum being so irrelevant the only way for it to exist is by defending it on a taiwanese image board.

based qt

memes aside, why hasn't mike made any public comments about GDQs yet? he clearly isn't sick. you can see he is active on steam: steamcommunity.com/id/mikwuyma

the GDQ staff is on full damage control still and locked the thread asking about mike right away: forum.speeddemosarchive.com/post/the_point_of_absurdity.html

so what's the real story behind mike uyama hiding from the speedrunners yet still being the "owner" of the biggest speedrunning event? something seems fishy.

based grav

I think it might be time to stir some shit up next week, maybe get some online news articles talking about it and give sgdq some bad press. maybe then the staff will start answering questions when it starts affecting their pockets.

>run the poorly emulated version that lets you do things not possible in the actual game

lol, cute.

speedrunning discussion:

looks like the same eceleb circle jerking that goes on here

haha oh shit

how big does your ego have to be to stream yourself sleeping

and expect donations

What's with Caveman and those 13 year olds? He's running yet another game with a preteen at SGDQ.

He really prefers it when they stop talking

>in real life I'm a loser, but online I'm a forum moderator
why do these people exist?

plum sperging out over being 2nd place rn

grav should make another thread on sda asking about mike.

It's an official release of the game and it's faster, so it should be used. That's the logic of EVERY OTHER SPEEDGAME.

It's not logical. Being official doesn't make it any less of a bad emulated version. It isn't the real game. Speedrunning is about optimizing a game, having less lag and shorter loads doesn't = a more optimized run.

maybe next year

>xcd saying how speedrunning is stupid when he never had a passable time in anything and quickly jumped out when he realised he fits in better with the casual crowd because he can't execute

simply lol

It literally does kiddo

Thanks for the speedupdate

No it doesn't. Nothing has been more optimized. SM64 is the only community that has it's shit together and future proofed.

Yo bois, can you post me some srg speedsters ask.fm's? Got cronikeys, adam, pvturghb, pykn, and yashi iirc

Fuck off, you're pathetic

Haha jisuFART 1 thouuusannnd dollaroonies hassaas 720 usd emotes lol

Why would I be pathetic for asking such a question? How fucking new are you?

Because no one should give about about their tumblr q n a's, they don't even speedrun, fuck off

You suffer from being a retarded loser

>tfw you haven't checked out anything speedrelated in a few days
>this is the first thing you come across when browsing srg

Holy fuck

delete this
no white males allowed

>check the replies
>people actually calling him cute

I mean I'm all for not hurting people's feelings and not going out of your way to bring somebody down but how can you just tell such bold-faced lies? I don't think even Cosmo buys it.

spoiler this shit

Theyre so desperate for female companionship theyll emperors new clothes along and pretend he isnt a disgusting abomination.

Trannys are absolutely fucking vile

I can't watch puncayshun now that I know he has venereal diseases.

Monkayshun. He even has that monkey like look to his face

SGDQ will be absolutely epic on a Sam-and-Tolki-tier level. Nancy is confirmed to be there and there is no way she will not fuck at least 20 guys. A lot of guys will get STDs. Fniure will be cucked. And Puncayshun will try to pretend to not care while his ex is getting pounded by Cheese.

it's all the space between his nose and mouth. very ape-like.

Oh baby yes, you're right. This is fucking funny.

Imagine being in F's shoes, knowing your girlfriend is a known whore and that she's going to SGDQ, where gamer sluts go to get easy nerd dick.

I had respect for him as a runner, and he's really good at Majora's Mask, but knowing he got with that slut really made me lose respect for him.

>/srg/ literally can't survive unless everyone is talking about trannies

Humans literally are apes you trump supporter.

Yea but he looks like an actual monkey.

>Waah waah, l have to go back.
You have to go back.

Yo slayer please stream some fc3 runs, your break was long enough and as your plan was to get sub 4 you literally achieved nothing

Umm hello??

my.mixtape.moe/pjgdtj.mp4

Stop posting this shit it's fucking boring

this is the only time in life where a trans can look acceptable, how will he look like in 20 years?

will he even live that long?

Big enough to name yourself after the act of narcissism?

It is never acceptable and never looks convincing in person. But no, he won't live that long. Have you ever seen a tranny in their 30s+? They would age like old men and there is NOTHING to hide that.

Fuggg I fell for the ruse

You win this time, cosmo

>de mental tranny

>laugh at my ugly face!! that's what i want! then I win!!
lol

everyone who namedrops serg on twitter wants sympathy or attention

he is a funny meme though so i dont care he can have it

At least Cronikeys is qt.

He will only look acceptable with a bag over his head

>tfw a good stream finally goes live

wha'ts her name bro

Terry A Davis

LukeRF44

lol ugly tranny

*flies high above it all and bird laughs*

>ywn lick whipped cream off Cronikeys' nipples

why did yiou stop??

This bloke needsa get his nose fixed to be quite honest with you

>draft tweets.txt

?

Every time! :'D

What the fucking hell, delete this disgusting shit

d*ng... croni looks like THAT. O_O

Cronikeys.....

when do you guys think Chibi will transition?

Keep posting about me, losers.

You've got nothing better to do, after all.

Keep making me a meme. Keep feeding me fame.

ok Mike.

can you please retweet my pinned RabidRacc tweet thanks

c-cute (⁄ ⁄•⁄ω⁄•⁄ ⁄)

Nero claims Puncayshun is the best SM64 runner, yet he is second place? How does this work? Is this the stigma at work?

When did he say this?

didn't he have a good time in portal at one point?

>sm64 community
>having it's shit together
haha wow

this desu
>ywn convince a qt femboy to take hormones to get even more feminine and qt

I don't know if he means that she cheated on a past boyfriend with him or that she cheated on him whiel he was her boyfriend or both