Tree of Savior General - /tosg/

Previously on /tosg/: (Cross-thread)

TOS Info: pastebin.com/3YcrrJkd
This includes more detailed information, as well as tools, resources, patch notes and official links.

>What is Tree of Savior?
Tree of Savior is an action MMORPG with a lot of classes, cute hats and autism grinding.

>Can I play the game now?
New players are restricted
treeofsavior.com/news/?n=430

>Add-ons
github.com/Excrulon/Tree-of-Savior-Addon-Manager

>English patch for kTOS
forum.treeofsavior.com/t/general-ktest-thread/124575/645

>Servers
- kTOS - Server : Vakarine (Upside down "A" in gookspeak)
- iTOS: Klaipeda (NA), Fedimian (EU), Telsiai (SEA)

>Official Translation Project - github.com/Treeofsavior/EnglishTranslation
Helping in the translation will speed up international server updates and remove unwanted machine-translated text. There are also rewards for contributors, further explained on the github page.

>/tosg/ Guilds info
There is no /tosg/ guild in Varena/Silute, if you want one, either wait for someone to make one or roll a templar.
If Guild is recruiting, please post in the thread.
>Klaipeda
Futureproof (Lolipan)
FOE (Jinsae)
Clover (Karga)
Cake (DeliciousCake)
cute (Hiraku)
CuteNotLewd (Plasmagica)
Empire (Louvain)
TakeItEasy (Moonie_)
>Orsha
Soon, think of a cozy name for the guild
>Fedimian
CoffeeHouse (Capyba)
NiceBoat (Tello)
>Telsiai
Comfy (Katzenberg)

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/0heefDqe35vj9Raj
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>/tosg/ discord

discord.gg/0heefDqe35vj9Raj

I HATE this game.

>That Avidity girl getting shit on

Is this the official thread? Fucking OP can't even make threads.

Avidity definitely botted though

Threadly reminder that Comfy is comprised mainly of pinoys.

this is the official thread
if you've got a problem with that, eat shit.
learn not to make shitty threads if you want to make the official thread next time, shitposters.

Threadly reminder that cards will kill TOS.

threadly reminder that durian is a cocksucker and he should be banned for being abusive to players ingame

>be squire C3 with maxed out repair and maxed attributes
>charge the break-even point per unit for repairs
>no squires around me can make money anymore
>they either have to match me and break even or go lower and lose money on repairs
>keep getting angry tells from anally devastated squires

>this is the official thread
>if you've got a problem with that, eat shit.
>learn not to make shitty threads if you want to make the official thread next time, shitposters.
The nutella one was made earlier than this one.

I saw this exact post like 5 days ago

>what is a pasta

guys, give me a completely fucked up special snowflake build that you think might actually be fun and effective at least for soloing. I'm going to be rolling one of the responses I get for my next alt.

bonus points if it somehow incorporates featherfoot, runecaster, highlander, rodelero, hunter, bokor, or oracle.

you lose points if you just try to make "the worst possible build". don't bother with dumb shit like costume collectors. your fucked up snowflake build should at least make sense to some degree, it just needs to not be meta/cookie cutter.

>begs the gm to come to ban the bots from dinabi
>hour later
>starts botting
>gm comes and bans him
Harry Potter.

like pottery

Wiz-Pyro-Linker-Thaum3-FF
DEX type.

>ff
Pyro3kino2FF
>rc
>Wiz3cryokinoRC
>highlander, rodelero,
HL3Rode3
>hunter
hunter3Falconer3

I can't decide whether to make a Kino or a Catagoon for PVP

What do, /pol/?

Wiz3Cryo3RC

You'll be ready for Rank 8 too.

Wiz-Cryo1-Kino3-Chrono2.

cleric 2 bokor 3 paladin 2

Max con or con/int?

Wiz3Pyro3. Finish with WL or Linker.

Con - Int bruv, if you don't want anyone holding your hands.

Wiz3Thaum3Runecaster

All in on R8

that is a great start. wouldn't I want to work out a way to get link3 in there though if I were going to be dex for stat sharing?

the cryokino RC build is a bit of a meme due to rune of ice, have already seen a good deal trying to make that work so the hipster in me wants to shy away from it.

hunter3 falconer2 sounds hilarious though. I'll keep this beastmaster in mind.

this one sounds interesting too. been thinking of doing something with thaum3 personally as well.

It's not stat sharing build. It's preparation for when wizards are finally able to melee using swords and club which would be sometime later after hl3 release.

are gms only allowed to be female?

Cryo2, ele3, RC

Cryo 3, psycho, RC, featherfoot

Wiz 2, pyro 3, linker, featherfoot

She likes me for me
Not because I hang with Leonardo

I guess they're going with the whole "Goddess" theme

Thaum 3 wouldn't help then. Why not thaum 2, chrono 1/2?

Fuck you, stop posting song lyrics that get stuck in my head.

Cleric 2 Bokor 2 Dieve 3

Save me user, I am addicted to this Boost Luck addon.

Even though I know it don't actually work.

This is the story of a girl
Who cried a river and drowned the whole world

that redditnigger or newbtard is fucking idiot. they need to ban that fag in forum too.

How shitty would pelt3 corsair3 be?

>tfw you start enjoying shittier and shittier memes.

For Sword 3 Cata 3 Goon 1 should I go 5:1:4 (str:con:dex) or is there something better?

I'm going plate if it matters. Already have full Roxona + 3 bought.

wiz3 link thaum2 ff

looking for this?

Exactly. Thanks fampai.

Futrueproof

You need a dagger to use Corsair skills, or Pistol. Pelt needs shields.

Utterly incompatible.

Full dex and 100 con since sword 3 cata 3 is specifically for pvp.

Str is useless in pvp, you'll also want full leather.

If for some reason you're going sword 3 and cata 3 for pvp than you can reroll anytime

Fug I accidentally put 15 in str. Should I reroll or just leave it?

It's the best tank for grinding. Flag 15 and SB 15 is all you need

gunshields?

15 is nothing, just keep going senpai unless you super autistic and less than rank 4

wait wait wait, this restriction to new players. i cant download and play the game or am i reading this wrong?

this game is so fucked. now there's a bunch of retards or bot users trying to astroturf on the forums and stop gm from banning them.

now everybody can simply bot and say they don't need to respond to gm or prove they aren't a bot after running in the exact spot for hours grinding without breaks

try with family share

we're basically in closed beta again

just leave it

Well if you'd want it that way. It's not really set in stone so you could adjust it to fit your playstyle.

really? why? i was thinking of playing this game because it reminds me so much of my first MMORPG flyff. i thought this would finally be the MMO i was lookin for to actually completely replace that flyff void in my heart, and i get this shit.

well, that makes my decision easy. way to cuck themselves.

Is PrinceMark the true savior of trees?

this fucking avidity guy holy shit the damage control is real

You can use swashbucliking with dagger or pistol too

the servers couldn't handle all the players so IMC had this AMAZING idea to stop more players from coming instead of fixing the servers

>my first MMORPG flyff

I've watched Avidity during my not-afk Sorc farming, she's definitely a bot

t. Evergarden

>she

that user is one retarded nigga

#DurianDidNothingWrong

you should make a forum account and accuse him of being a bot you saw running around commonly. we need to get more gm and this fucking piece of shit shouldn't be allowed to try and stop them

ive seen pleny of companies shoot themselves in the foot before, but this is pretty much aiming at the head.

in 2005-2006 flyff was pretty damn good. prob the best on the net at the time. it trying to be more and more like WoW and other MMOs is what killed it.

HAAH WAAW

Go to the market and type in Durian.

But none of the other Peltasta skills.

It's just an awful idea all around. The auto-weapon swap doesn't work with shields, either.

>prob the best on the net at the time
lol

You only need swashbuckle

IMC should just fire every higher ups and management. This is a fucking shitshow.

cant play the gaym now. show pic

don't mention bee farming with sorcerernecro just say how you saw him botting there as you leveled

a game that prevents new players from playing there games and thus cutting off their influx of new income. Do you guys really support a game that died before it even got to live?

jeez, even perfect world and Aika was better managed then this crap.

Can you use Swashbuckling on a mount?

I used to play and enjoy Rohan Online. Looking back on it now, I feel nauseous with the ugly graphics. But the gameplay is fine.

They had this ridiculous minigame where the trash equips can be used as bait for fishing, and you end up getting either silver, chance of better equips, or chance to catch a fish which is somewhat equivalent to talt. A comfy minigame and takes away the stress from too much grinding.

They want the game to fail. It's not doing amazingly in Korea, so they don't want to be in a position where they have to support iToS when Nexon decides to pull the plug on kToS.

>they don't want money
no I'm pretty sure they're just incompetent instead of being malicious

He is right. i played flyff back then aswell. It pretty much invented flying, a completely new and unexplored concept in 3D MMOs. WoW stole the idea and took all the credit because of popularity. in won a few game of the year awards in 2006. the game doesnt get enough credit for what it was in V6. it only started going to shit after V9. i mean V7 was was questionable, but it was still a pretty good game. after V9 there was no more questioning how awful the game was getting tho.

Basically they let WoW cuck them. They could have went far with the flying concept THEY invented.

And that's stupid as hell because the game was doing pretty good until IMC started choking up by doing every possible retarded moves. They simply wasted the potential of huge profit by letting incompetent management and internal politics ruin things for everyone.

IMC is just a bad company that had no idea of the challenges involved in self-publishing a game this big.

It reminds me of how I used to run my 200~300 players RO pserver. Completely amateurish.

Yes
The two best swordman tank in game are the DEX/CON Cata and the Fencer

>It pretty much invented flying
lol

>they don't want to be in a position where they have to support iToS when Nexon decides to pull the plug on kToS.
kill me

why? korea is a small market. there's the entire world. sea/br alone can make them lots of money ignoring stuff like na/euro and so on. they spent so much time on this crap it's a better idea to try and solve the problems and milk it for years

>the trash equips can be used as bait for fishing, and you end up getting either silver, chance of better equips, or chance to catch a fish which is somewhat equivalent to talt.
This is surprisingly brilliant.

Free 3D flying in MMO was pretty new concept back then.

Oh man, I've gotta make an Alch.

Wiz1>Pyro3>Cryo3

You snowball your pyroballs and kill everything Katamari style.

You ice tree into fire pillar.

You Ice wall with firewall inside.

It was pretty novel back then, but don't let nostalgia blind you.

beta for the game was 2004. release 2005.

Burning crusade was 2006 i beleive.

what 3D MMO had flying pre 2004/2005?

No other MMO had flying in 2005 except flyff lol. WoW didnt get flying till 2007 bro.

Eve online

Two words: Asian CEO

Most of them don't know jack shit how to go global or make worthwhile revenue outside their country. They're usually very inept and stubborn on global strategies.

Cases in point: Sony, Lenovo, Asus, Nexon, etc.

Actually Burning crusade, the expansion that introduced flying/flying mounts to WoW, didnt release till 2007 in NA. so flyff had flying a good 3 years before WoW got it.

How useful is Briquetting?