- Theatre of Dreams, Horde 2x
- Warmane, Icecrown alliance 8x
- Gamer District, Horde 7x

Cata
- Atlantiss, Alliance 1x

>Where can I get game clients?
pastebin.com/mxjmsr3t

>How do I connect to [server]?
1. Register on a private server that hosts the same game client you have.
2. Copy their realmlist URL. This can usually be found on the main page of the website or on their registration page.
3. Look for a realmlist.wtf file in your WoW folder. This may either be in the root folder, or inside Wow/Data/enUS/
4. Open the realmlist.wtf file in a text editor such as Notepad and paste in the realmlist settings of the server. Make sure it starts with 'set realmlist' followed by the realmlist URL.
5. Launch the game from wow.exe and enter your account info.

>I have set the realmlist correctly but it still connects me to XYZ server/says invalid login info.
You will need a clean wow.exe and dll files if you downloaded your WoW client from XYZ server. Check the clients section above.

>How do I stop my client from auto-updating?
• Start the game with wow.exe - not launcher.exe
• Don't use your email for logging in, use your account name.
• Find the patchlist file in your installation and remove it.

Old thread

Other urls found in this thread:

img.fireden.net/vg/image/1459/81/1459810112248.png
img.fireden.net/vg/image/1460/20/1460204145079.png
img.fireden.net/vg/image/1460/20/1460203834283.png
img.fireden.net/vg/image/1460/20/1460203504067.png
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Dead

True friendship is a blessing.

can anyone invite Mccuck to ? Thanks.

I'm proud of the guy who made the last 2 OPs. Atleast still some people here who aren't full blown autistic manchildren.

IS IT TIME FOR GD QUALITY RAIDING AGAIN

This was right?

lmao very nice catakeks

yes

Is Lordaeron down for anyone else? or just me

>playing on lolten unironically
>the year of our lord two thousand and sixteen

Kill yourself fant you fucking nigger

>playing with wpsg for the first time
>some are alright but start to realise most are probably autistic
>the way they talk to others during dungeons
>the way they always seem to feel the need to start shit and drama
>start to feel disgust

This isnt going to last long

I'm pretty sure it's wotlk, spam ablasts for top deeps.

Nice shitpost

I'm pretty sure if you do that you are oom before the first minute ticks

Are you from ?

>implying the post ever happened

>playing tank in
>defense cap, armor pots, flasked up
>dps ninjapulls the boss again
>charge into him like a master
>literally tanking 1v26 while my team gets it togheter
>our dumb healer finds his heal button and we kill the boss for the win
>none of this happened
>I actually died the moment I charged in
>all people in raid complain and shitpost about me
>"reported for being terrible"
>got a warning for verbal abuse despite not saying a single thing
>none of this happened either
>actually haven't played WoW today
>just sat around mindlessly browsing wpsg
>lots of people shitposting
>it didn't used to be like this
>used to be nice
>without anime fags and shitty forced memes
>I don't know what it used to be like
>I'm actually nosg and came from reddit
>just kidding I don't own a computer
>actually I killed myself yesterday because severe depression
thanks Toddlers

No, that's pretty much a large portion of the two button rotation for arcane in wrath.

Thanks for the read
+1

You have to use AM at 4 stacks or you go oom.
The ideal rotation is as many AB as you can and have as close to 0 mana as possible but if you just spam AB you will go oom before the fight ends.

A day in the life of HG.

So now that Cobe quit ToD what's next for ?

ToD with Cobe

ATTENTION ANYONE THINKING OF ROLLING ON POLESHIT

I made this mistake yesterday. Logged in, made a character and decided I was going to play with some vidya bro's. Instantly I noticed that mobs agro at x2-3 their normal range, well that's ok I can just kite. Oh, when they die they respawn nearly instantly and they're INVISIBLE, you can't hit them NOR can you see them. Well, I guess I can deal with this, I can just run away. WRONG. Mobs don't have a tether range and will follow you until you die or kill them. I complain about this in gchat and what do I get "LEL UR SHTR M8 GlT GUD" "I NVR HAD NE PROBLUMS UR BAD M8". I'm bad for dying to invisible mobs who will never stop attacking me? Right virgins. I will post this in every wpsg from now on to let people know that hellground is a tremendous fucking piece of shit with 0 population and awful AWFUL AWFUL scripting. Don't waste you're time on this shit server.

Do you really mean that? :3

:^)

>tfw you get into 6k gs 25man pug with 5.2k gs and some sweet talking

Read: ERP

DEAD LIKE

>146364481
>be one of Cobes last friends and one of the few people he can stand to play with in the guild
>wow why is he getting an invite to play with his friend in a video game
Do you autistic children actually think this is a full time job or something? Get a fucking grip on reality.

putting that mouth to good use I see

>mfw all the old salty dogs dropped off the face of the earth

Thank god, they're shitters and extremely cancerous

Glaston and Aerobatics were beyond cancerous but I liked Snack and BWG.

shouldn't have led a guild then

>all the people who talked, got in voip, and had a good time are cancerous
>wow why couldn't they be like our totally awesome members now and not say a fucking word outside of raid day or to sperg out about their sik dee pee ess while they can't down bosses, yeah go fuck yourself you pretentious piece of shit
maybe one of you spineless fucks should have lead it, he literally tried to get someone else to take gm for the first month of this shit server and none of you stepped up.

how new are you? he stepped up to prevent the guild from dying when meer abandoned it by lying about his aunt dying or some shit.

Meer is such a pathetic sack of shit lmao

Why do you even bother posting yarrick youre the perfect example of a cancerous nosg faggot

Didn't aerobatics want to lead it?

>aerobatics
>the most cancerous of the nosg fags
>leading the guild
What a disaster that would have been

lol

>antisocial sperg calling anyone else cancer
>aerobatics being reliable ever
he decided he didn't want to lead the guild after he had a depressed autistic shitfit and deleted all his gear one night.

>"b-but i was really hacked guys! out of everyone on the server i was the only one that was hacked!"
Almost as bad as Meer.

and then you allowed him back in and geared him again for him to quit again
who is the dumbest then? Cobe it seems

He was one of the last people to get gear BECAUSE he deleted all of his shit. Genetics spent like 6k gold buying him a bunch of BoE's and the rest of his gear was badge gear for the longest time. Probably shouldn't talk about shit involving the guild if you aren't in it :^)

>geared him
>literally only dps shaman in the guild
yeah we should have justed ded all that gear for the enchanters to use when they never fucking log on ever and then spew shit about going and getting your own mats while they have thousands of gold.

elemental gear went to welp for offspec before it ever went to aerobatics. nice try though.

again i will repeat: shouldn't have led a guild then.

You're retarded.

>yarrick

>calling anybody antisocial AND sperg

hahahahaha

>there wouldn't be a guild without him
>well he shouldn't have even stepped up lmao
I'm not disagreeing. was a mistake by meer and nostcore got sucked into it. We should've just stopped playing and honestly let this general die off in silence for all time.

>shouldn't have led a guild then
Still don't even understand what you're trying to get at. He's done a great job of leading the guild. Are you just shitposting because you're bored or something?

if you're going to complain about it in the end, don't "step up" in the first place, you don't do it cause of some noble goal, you just do it cause you know you can handle it

>be one of the only people who tries and starts conversation
>haha your anti social
just sit there with your fucking yellow sticker next to your name in discord and lurk more you fucking queef

>general would've died if didn't happen

t. nosg regular who browsed wpsg for a month

Stop being delusional this place would've never died.

this guy is smarter than you but was still stupid enough to fall for low rate polish server wpsg guilds

If you think I'm Asscobra you are sorely mistaken. Time for bed buddy, you're getting delirious.

>yarrick thinks people are anti social
>doesn't understand nobody likes him and wants to talk to him
Autism speaks

should be obvious i was speaking in general to make my point clear, no need to get defensive

>visited discord for a week or 2
>yarrick seemed quite an ok dude

I don't get it, is this place so filled up with normies Yarrick is the odd one out nowadays?

>if you're going to complain about it in the end
Never seen him complain about it.
>you don't do it cause of some noble goal, you just do it cause you know you can handle it
Seems to me he's been handling it just fine for quite some time now.

>handling it quite well

yeah if that is what you call bullying people into raiding

DOCFROSTY I SUMMON YOU

RETURN TO GD I COMMAND IT

He is a shit player who thinks he is in a position to criticize other players.

>bullying people into raiding
Are you 10?

No the problem is the normies are the only people i get along with and were down to like 3 or 4 of them.

Sounds like every single person both in and out of wpsg desu.

Cobe has been probably the best guild leader I've ever had, and he and Senna make the best raid leaders I've ever had. I'm thankful for the tremendous effort they both put into the guild in the past and currently.

I want to believe.

img.fireden.net/vg/image/1459/81/1459810112248.png
img.fireden.net/vg/image/1460/20/1460204145079.png
img.fireden.net/vg/image/1460/20/1460203834283.png
img.fireden.net/vg/image/1460/20/1460203504067.png

T. krautcore, or Roguecore.

This shit general should've died a year ago, or more.

Just golded your post my gentlemanly scholar

Fuck off

yeah cobe is a great gm/rl. senna isnt bad either.

I don't see the problem. It's just people talking.

>wow dude why the fuck would people talk to each other what autistic fucking spergs how dare they have conversations in my discord without approving it with me and my sick dps meter first

the problem is that your GM is a normie with a gf that regularly ditches raids to hangout with her.

>leaves raid one time because worthless pieces of shit like yourself couldn't dodge eye beams and couldn't switch arms to be with his girl the last day before she left
this is why you will always have no friends making shitposts in wpsg

He left the raid like one time and let everyone know well in advance lmao

GD Horde wwu

Naxx 18:00 ST this Sunday, then quick progression through Ulduar HMs and off to ToC/ICC heroic prog we go.

Be apart of something amazing, don't miss out on this one guys, I'm serious.

Aay I just got pinged by my isp for downloading some capeshit, is this going to interfere with my plans to retorrent the wrath client for ToD char transfers... anyone know how it works?

Like does my isp now have the ability to fuck my shit up if they see me doing any p2p, or is it only when they get another notice from copyright holders?

>quick
>progression
>through
>Ulduar
>HMs
:joy: :ok_hand:

>crying about a man leaving kologarn to go hangout with his grill

just because cant do it doesnt mean everyone can't pal

his gf is hot as fuck i'd ditch a raid to hangout with her too

>quick progression through HMs
>yogg 0
>algalon
>firefighter
>quick

>half of the people in this run are from
>implying your going to down anything with the same people who sit on kologarn for 2-3 hours every week

invite Mccuck then you shits

have they fixed mim and yogg yet? what about class bugs that make you do insane dps in shit gear? yogg 0 being literally undoable was really disheartening.

so before they didnt play in any previous guilds? just because core cant do it doesnt mean everyone can't pal

> core
what core? name them

100% scripted unlike ToD.

tod's ulduar is great. a lot better than gd's was when i was in , no need to get so defensive dude it was just a question. have they fixed the class bugs that greatly increased dps of some specs/classes?

>class bugs that make you do insane dps in shit gear
hybrid lock + glyphed imp + nibelung was fixed last year
bm hunter just recently

any other class are just being played by exceptional players that knows the in and outs

most people read retail 3.3.5a 277/284 bis guides and assume the stat weights/talent choices/abilities priority from those are best for all tiers