>Open Tournaments:
strivewire.com/
play.eslgaming.com/hearthstone/
zotac-cup.com

>Deck Tracker:
hsdecktracker.net/

Old thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

hearthstonetopdecks.com/decks/rostys-dragon-warrior-americas-spring-championship-2016/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

first for no more zeriyah nudes

homo

I am not happy about this.

This seems like the most boring general on Veeky Forums

The game is a dying pile of shit, so there is that.

Is zoo killing the game /hsg/? It's too consistent and has no reliable counters

Is there even a successful Priest deck in this shitty meta?

Even with the worst kind of shit games theres atleast some kind of funny meta or whatever in the vg threads

Help me improve this list

No I don't have the 3/6 taunts

>shitty druid C'thun deck
>playing N'zoth priest and it's not looking good
>8 mana Forbidden Shaping
>PUT YOUR FAITH IN THE LIGHT
>enemy concedes

Should I dust Rend Blackhand or is there a bit of hope for him?

>execute in dragon deck
kek

then just craft them and remove the executes for them.

>Is zoo killing the game /hsg/?
Hardly, zoo isnt a problem because its such a simple deck type that everyone knows how to play against, it isnt a broken deck, its just efficient and cheap so it seems broken

the decks that are killing the games are ones that exploit broken cards

Zoo and aggro shaman are clearly the two best decks in the game, but I wouldn't quite put them in that "tier 0 broken game" category like what happens with games like YGO! all the time so you buy the new shit. Mage and control warrior still have favorable matchups against zoo although not by much.

>not running execute in every single warrior deck that doesn't go face every single turn

Go home, Rexxar.

Sure, have fun at rank 10 ;)

How else will I deal with 477 and any unfavourable trade?

I need to watch someone win so I can get my dust, who's a winner around here? NA btw

I don't mean typically now, but zoo has always been top tier throughout the life of the game regardless of meta, much like druid was and that needed nerfing too so it feels something should be done about it too.

Now without good heals, taunts and lack of aoe in some classes it's quite difficult to survive long enough to stand against zoo. Most classes only have 1 viable aoe and not drawing that loses the game against zoo.

Classic mode when

That's called standard friend

Is there a better feeling than crushing angry zoolocks?

No, standard has a bunch of expansion and patched cards.

Aside from twilight guardian instead of fierce monkey or azure drake this is pretty much the basic list that everyone uses in ladder and tournament. I would personally put in bloodhoof brave over monkey although it seems just okay, and harrison seems weak.

Here's a list from pretty much the only guy who took dragon warrior to spring NA prelims and got attacked for it yet still made top 8: hearthstonetopdecks.com/decks/rostys-dragon-warrior-americas-spring-championship-2016/

>Play arena in the dead of night
>Bullshit hard, constantly matched against Jesus himself, and he is in no mood to lose to a little sinful shit like you

>Play arena during the day
>Free wins rain from the sky, multiple 12 win runs in a row

Man.

meant for

You're in the tavern and this 14/14 Van Cleef slaps your girlfriend's ass. What do you do?

I understable portal a spell breaker

I don't really see how you would really nerf zoo though, you could really put any low curve minions in and it would still be good. Warlock will always be top tier in general because of how absurdly powerful their hero power is.

>Nzoths first mate
I thought it was only good for pirate decks

>Mage in this brawl
>Not running poly as your 7'th card

Sounds like you got what you deserved.

I'm pretty sure that's a tech card for zoo in particular to deal with early minions, but I can also see it being a good mulligan in matchups like shaman or midrange hunter to help with tempo on early board, especially if you get to use it as an execute activator.

The way I would nerf it is by not giving zoo tools like forbidden ritual and darkshire councilman, that's only adding fuel to the fire by giving them cards that powerful.

Handlock, malylock, renolock are all great but they rarely ever get tools to work with, it's usually all low cost cards zoo can abuse or shitty demons with awful downsides. It's difficult to make cards for a class with that hero power but higher costing cards is a start to making the slower meta they've always been after.

It sucks because zoo isn't going anywhere for at least another 2 years and has no signs of being countered any time soon, all it loses to standard next year is peddler and imp gang boss which are both replaceable.

I never thought about that.
Playing arena during the day makes it more like to match you up against kids and casuals.
No wonder my arena runs were always a complete hit or miss and rarely something in between.

Sap.

>beneath the grounds

Don't give away my arena strat and laddering secret

I want to make a newdeck and need dust should I disenchant any of these? Are any of these not used?

> my biggest regret in my Hearthstone career was dusting Cairne during TGT because I was a noob and he wasn't used much because Belcher cockblocked it and Sky Golem was just better
> also because my HS mentor was a guy that dusts everything that is not immediatly usable (what a dumbass lmao)
> Cairne is also one of my favourite characters in the lore
> based brawl pack gives me back my Cairne

I missed you my boy, I'll never let you go again

Forgot pic

absolutely dust lorewalker unless you want to meme with him

You can dust Lorewalker Cho fairly safely, the others are all playable.

Funwalker Cho has some meme potential but he's not used in any serious deck whatsoever. The other ones are all good and you should def keep them all.

>tfw half way to 500 wins on half of the heros but no gold on any of them

You could play N'zoth Midrange Hunter.
Dust Cho if you can afford Sylvanas for it then.
Cairne is not needed in that deck, would be appretiated though.

Thanks boys, would you mind doing this with my epics as well, I'd like a new deck I'm bored of my zoo and shaman

post them

I'll just post the names if you lot don't mind:

Force of nature x2
Ancient of war x1
Snek trap x1
Preparation x1
Kidnapper x1
Pit Lord x1
Blood knight x1
djinni of zephy x2
Naga sea witch x2

I've removed cards I'm currently using or might use in the foreseeable future.

Most of my Shaman games are won off the back of Trogg->Golem->Flametongue or Rockbiter Doomhammer, or even Bloodlust. Tech against those, I'm done with ladder this season anyways so I don't care.

dust kidnapper, pit lord, I'd keep naga for possible memes.

pit lord and kidnapper are dust
snake trap is dustable if you dont play hunter but it's not a completely awful card
djinns are probably dustable
same with the sea witches

but i wouldn't advise on dusting adventure cards generally as if you ever want to use them for a brawl or wild you can only craft them back which is a huge dust expense

Dust fon, kidnapper, pit lord, blood knight.

Djinni and naga see some play but you can dust them. Snake is up to preference and doesn't see real play after mad scientist going

Should've dusted fon when they were nerfed, even if you wanted them back you still had the dust to do so

It's really a great opening 1-drop. It's 4 damage that you play on turn one.

I plan on playing hunter but this is the deck I want to build.

Sorry for pic quality I just screenshotted it from a stream

if you're really hurting for dust, there are decklists of this that don't need doomsayers, which makes it 800 dust cheaper

add a second flame juggler/unleash the hounds and a freezing trap in their place

The only secrets hunters run now are explosive and freezing. They typically run them over doomsayers in this list

I would craft Doomsayers last here, CoW highest priority

I have two explosives I can put them on and almost craft the deck just need 200 dust I might dust the snek trap and either a djinni or naga

dust one of your Force of Natures and the Snake Trap I'd say

So add bloodhoof braves and Harrison?

Do you have any golden rares that you don't need or already have extra non-golden copies?
I would rather dust them than some epics or legos.

>Tech in Harrison
>Every weapon deck I face never uses their weapons
>Whenever a shaman does, Harrison is nowhere to be found
>Toss him out for more anti-aggro
>Get anally raped by weapons
This is rigged I tell you

I'll do that, I have a problem I can't find my quick shots, they don't show up in crafting or collection?

>quick shot
they're from Blackrock Mountain

Do you have BRM?

Fuck, they're really needed as well aren't they. Is there anyway to sub them out or am I fucked if I want to make the deck

Time to cough up 700g then
Luckily for you BRM wing 1 is the best bang for your buck purchase

Any temp sub for it while I try and grind for a couple of weeks to get it.

They're good but not strictly needed, but I'd still get the first win of brm anyway because beside quick shots you'll also find Thaurissan wich is very good, and Grim Patrons that make a fun warrior deck

If I run deadly shot with explosives, is that a good temp sub or is there a better card

it depends

i got an alt account to rank 13 this season with this deck which is literally as budget as i could make it, cobbled together some shit - you can run a second stranglethorn tiger in the place of Ram Wrangler, that was just a meme i was trying out

the deck works without them but it's much better with them

i'd say a second infested wolf and unleash the hounds in your decklist would probably do just fine

>play against renolock
>no 1 drop
>he doomsayers
>then puts down brann
>cant deal with it
>argus it into 4/6 and trade into my shit
>then seer it back to full
got cucked hard. turn 8 and he is still at almost full health as fucking reno lock without playing reno

Sometimes you just get fucked.

I actually won at 4 health thanks to double call of balance and top decking quick shot for exact lethal. Thanks rag for missing my tiger

I like Harrison a lot but the draw always seems to hurt me rather than help me if I were to play him, especially against a shaman.

Ooze is just more comfy with a decent body for the cost.

Anyone playing at the moment? Need to spectate a game for a quest

Agreed. Harrison can swing a losing game in your favor, but ooze is a much smaller risk.

Adventure when? Every 2nd game vs Shaman is super boring.

Also Arena needs far more (mass) removal. Right now its just who has the better minions at the curve spot.

Arena is luck of the draft, it'll never be good

Would n'zoth hunter work, since it uses death rattle cards

yes but i never seem to find a time to play him. after playing two call of the balance the game is usually over.

>opened a Hunter epic
>it's a giant wurm instead of cow

Should I just craft two of them already?

Yes

first time at 11 wins

think i can make it?

It's a slower variant of a deck that already wins late game

Can't be too sure unless you have ample of bog creepers. Just hope you won't be getting high cost cards in starting hand.

Gl to ya, really depends on your opponent but you've made it this far

seems like i get haunted creeper and argent squire in all my openers

then anub ambusher come in to fuck their face for like 6 turns

>playing tavern brawl
>draw Portal turn 1, plays turn 2
>is boogeymemer
>turn 3 draws and play again
>another boogeymemer
>loses on start of turn 5 because of 2 mana wyrms

is there any fun in this weeks brawl or i'm missing something?
also mages everywhere

tfw when cucking control warriors as priest

I just used fangdral, innervates, and a few option cards for my 7 and never lost while I did my quests.

>its a you literally not allowed to win today episode
Good game.

I just crafted the 2 arcane blastes needed for Tempo Mage. Is this list good? Any replacement I should make? No Yogg sadly.

Need to keep your win rate below 50% somehow

Whether it's 0% or not we don't care :^) - ben

yes thats what i use in tourneys but you usually dont have time to play it

Decent working list. Didn't really have to spend that much dust on a card that's going to rotate ou soon™, you can always replace it with Arcane explosion. Fits the meta nicely.

Alright nice, I got N'zoth a week ago but I'm a poorfag so I hadn't got a chance to use him, now do.

Play N'Zoth Hunter that has the cheapest deathrattle value minions like Huge Toad and Savannah Highmane.

If you play vidya late at night like a loser, you only meet your own kind

*regional vidya