/fog/ - Fallout General

Delicious fucking sandwiches general

>CK
creationkit.com/fallout4/index.php?title=Main_Page

>Fallout 4 General Information (Read Before Asking Questions)
pastebin.com/UkxVHYQB

>Vault Dweller's Survival Guide Links
pastebin.com/x1yeAmcP

>The Art of Fallout 4
mega.nz/#!vQkWVLpD!nBOiJBqgYriOJNkjU8OqxSFOfpKJHYWT6wZunopd6Fg

>Fallout 4 Item IDs
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1J9quAMtGK70aptz0t5teqWHGZJ9T9uvJmzNEBJEB36Q/htmlview?usp=sharing&sle=true

>Fallout 4 Legendary Effects & IDs Guide
pastebin.com/qg0KhsCA

>Fallout 4 Settlement Mods & Information
pastebin.com/QJquVveh

>CBBE Links & Outfit Studio Guide
pastebin.com/GG0n8K62

>Fallout 4 Mods By /fog/ And/Or Removed from Nexus
pastebin.com/6kGZaPiy

>HELP! THE NEW PATCH BROKE MY MODS!
pastebin.com/EEaEc6rW

>Fallout 3/NV
pastebin.com/wVAqLvCD

>Archive
boards.fireden.net/vg/search/subject/fog/

>/aco/ Thread
(nsfw)

>/y/ Thread
(nsfw)

Pre-War Thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=94IdL3djJVU
nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/12465/?
nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/11213/?
nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/11459/?
pastebin.com/M4eyBGiC
youtube.com/watch?v=ZGMy4EFDzTI
youtube.com/watch?v=Zq8G5s0lH2E
nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/111/?
youtube.com/watch?v=29Uo-UVjzn0
damninteresting.com/the-baader-meinhof-phenomenon/
youtu.be/Q7ZAfsHzIcQ
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Charge Card Edition

Is it just me or were the concrete building materials specifically made for building prison like buildings?

First for best girl!

mmmm, sandwiches...

>"Godless heathens!"
What

Is there a Veeky Forums recommended mod list (non-settlements)?

Any mods you would consider essential?

youtube.com/watch?v=94IdL3djJVU

WHAT THE FUCK?

>mods detected, achievements disabled

What is this shit?!

Ive come back to this game after 3 months and now there's a new mod screen on the menu, i re-enable my mods and now achievements are gone?

What is happening? Can someone explain?

Survival Options
CBBE

other mods I have are my own and texture mods

Yeah, so go make us some, bitch!

does contraption require 307 patch? i still have 157

Using mods disables achievements cause with them you could get the achievements much easier.
There are a couple of mods that remove this limitation but I can't really point you to any since I don't care about achievements and don't use one.
So yeah if you care about achievements I suggest you do a quick look around Nexus.

A modded save has cheevos disabled permanently.

nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/12465/?

>tfw far harbor only has about 5 weapons

What happened? Each of the 3/NV DLCs had far more

Sorry, no custom animations yet.

Just hope Nuka world have more than measly 5, along with new animations.

But this is bethesda we are talking about, chance are very very slim, and even then, they probably are different types of grenades/traps.

I so wish the weapon mods can fill this gap so we can have more guns and melee weapons.

I'm going to drop the hottest album of 2077 with my girl Ada

I just wish Nuka World actually contains an official version of the Thirst Zapper gun and the outfit, but since this is Bethesda we're talking about, they're probably too retarded to include those.

nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/11213/?
nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/11459/?
Are theses worth getting?

Your Ada looks a bit weak.

Darker Nights
True Storms
Radiant Clouds and Fog
WET
Pip-Boy Flashlight
Enhanced Blood Textures
Gore Overhaul
Conquest
Craftable Armor Size
Cell Reset Workaround
Buildable Power Armor Frames
Laser Bolt FX
X-02 Power Armor
Chinese Assault Rifle
Defense Gun
PTRS-41
Fireaxe
Murdering Chainsaw
Modern Weapons
Companion Infinite Ammo
Super Mutant Redux
Wasteland Imports

To be honest she walks so slow I usually kill anyone before she's in any danger

Do they add things you want?
Do the comments have anything other than complaints that the mod is broken or hasn't been updated in months?

If the answer to either of these is no then don't bother.

pastebin.com/M4eyBGiC

Any ENB you are using/suggesting? Grimwolf or PRC?

Also, I took all of the weapon mods I can find (wasteland ordnance, mauser stuff (pistol/rifles), energy rifles, mac10, m911, etc) and add it there, along with the merged patch to allow all of the weapons to spawn in the leveled list.

Also tried weapon holster/sheath, but doesnt work as simple as I want it to. I wish we have a simpler way of doing weapon holstering.

Waiting for EVE to come out for Fallout 4.

get other legs for her.

Nah

I made Jezebel look like Crushinator though

Is Settlement Raiding Mod any good? does it brick everything up?

youtube.com/watch?v=ZGMy4EFDzTI
youtube.com/watch?v=Zq8G5s0lH2E
>tfw no other videos for the other robuts

nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/111/?

>File not published

>This file has not been published by its authors yet . You cannot look at this file page or download any files relating to this file until the author makes the file available to the public.

no fucking shit

I'm currently using no ENB only the Film Looks Reshade. Particularly the Fury Road one.

Yeah, holstering is a no go for me until someone does it right with f4se.

I want to love the PTRS-41 mod. I do.

but when I try to chamber a round and I pull the bolt back like 3 inches, I lose all joy.

anyway, I've got a slightly flooded church that may or may not have been built underground, it's connected to a subway of SPOOKY GHOUL proportions.

what do I do with this church? some chucklehead said "HP LOVECRAFT" but what kind of HP lovecraft? fish men, deep ones, madness, I dunno there's like 30 different lovecraft stories

should I make it spooky? fill it with teddy bear visual storytelling? underground ghost crows? I mean, it's gonna have ghouls. there's no doubt about that. it's connected to the SPOOKY GHOUL SUBWAY.

maybe buffscale or kos or some other namegoy could model a cthulher. or a fishghoulman.

I assume this is EVE, and I've been shown that for the past month...That's why I said still waiting for it to come out.

>tfw there's still no automatic season mod

youtube.com/watch?v=29Uo-UVjzn0

hey fog, would you like a power armor mod that changes cores from a fuel to a perk system? I plan to remove the need for fuel with a over heat system like the one from Mechwarrior, and nerf the shit out of PA at the start by adding a perk system based around upgrading your starting core with other cores

>lovecraft
It's more about the feeling than the specific story.

Send them into the SPOOKY GHOUL SUBWAY(tm) with the premise that "something strange has been going on" or alternatively make it look like a fairly normal area at first and slowly incoporate increasingly weird experiences (like dunwich borers). When theyre deep enough into the subway that turning around and leaving would be a real pain in the ass, switch it up so that its ALL WEIRD ALL THE TIME and start throwing fish men or something at them. Theyll want to leave, but their curiosity and the inconvenience of turnign around will make them press forward. Then, after theyve hung themselves by going too deep, make them regret that decision forever. Close quarters queen mirelurk queen fight whil e chasing them through tunnels, or have us finally encounter the ghoul whale theyve been promising or something. I could even see it lead to going down the seventy steps of light slumber to face the judges, and then be found unworthy (because doing the 700 steps of deeper slumber would suck) or be found worthy and take the 700 steps down into an actual forest. Make them realize theyre no longer in fallout, and theyre not sure they can get back.

The goal is to go in saying "thats kinda weird" and come out saying "im never going in a subway again, ever."

What's that rifle and armor? Is it the SCAR-L?

*and replace it with an over heat system

sorry I haven't Slept

Id like to see a power armor mod that changes cores to a gas or boiler system accompanied by loud ass mechanical sounds, steam and exhaust.

can anyone tell me why i get an endless loading screen any time i use the looksmenu?

I NEED MY PULSE LASER FIX

Thats how the raider PA should work, they couldnt salvage the reactor parts so they use a car's fusion engine to run it.

>PULSE LASER FIX
???

Maybe, hard to say if we would like it if we havent seen it.
I think it would be intresting, would you upgrade the fusion core like an armor/weapon or the core part of the armor? Or its an addition to the levelup perk tree thing?

But honestly, i dont know if the current power armors are worth the effort. Most people are waiting for either new power armors or new items like shoulder-mounted weapons or some shit and dont even use the pa ever.

best enbs for playing and not just screenshots?

i'm using olympus rn, but it's impossible to see anything, even in broad daylight.

Every fucking time when I start watching something, someone coincidentally starts referencing something from the stuff I'm doing.

Does Causality have the hots for me or some shit?

Show us your compounds/settlements /fog/gots I need inspiration

>Bethesda have 2 big projects to get out of the way before TES 6 can happen
>that's about 6-10 years before the next TES
>Obsidian are still kind of alive
OH MY GODD

I got all but one achievement with mods long before mods where officially supported, Pee Sea Mustard Rice reporting in!

a separate perk tree, when you pick up an additional core it converts into a perk point, I was thinking of also adding new mags in the form of power armor manuals that unlock new paint jobs/crafting and other small bonuses

I found out the best ENB preset is Grimwolf, pretty clear and you can play with that.

I tried PRC and its really good for screenshot, but almost impossible for playing as it feels like spreading vaseline all over your blind eyes. Everything is just blown the fuck out and the DoF is too overpowering.

idk futurama is pretty popular

damninteresting.com/the-baader-meinhof-phenomenon/

If it's possible for Bethesda to include Christmas stuff on dec 25th, why is it so hard for modders to use the same stuff to change seasons?

chill dude, the CK is still being explored.

collective unconscious

>that pic

If I save that pic will I be watched by burrito/taco/hot dog/ice cream/potato/sandwich/macaroni/sausage/hippie/doughnut/bread/water/wine/beer/cider/pussy/bitch/cock/ass/hare/magic/weed/sushi/anime/manga/hentai/bang/brazzers/mofos/RK/Ronald/Colonel/King/ van/s?

This belongs in /x/ or Veeky Forums or Veeky Forums

not sure but i think its just some 30+ actress's head shooped on a generic british child molestation club advert so you should be fine.

The party van is on it's way.

Any bets on if Fallout 4 and / or DLC will have a discount when the summer sale starts in a few hours?

What about that ice cream one that's been floating in this site and the net for a few years?

kek

ice cream? god I love ice cream!

>ice cream? god I love ice cream!

Don't make me call Jeff on your ass.

Yep, I actually made a vid with the meat maker in action.

youtu.be/Q7ZAfsHzIcQ

what power armors would you like to see added?

>logic gates don't work properly

Thanks Bethesda

No, having regular pictures of little girls on your pc is not illegal. What is illegal is not posting pictures of your settlement

>346136136.jpg

Is this that video about period?

Institute Power Armor

One based on pic related.

airier ones

What ice cream picture? I've got this one

Yes

please, can anyone help me? this is so frustrating.

Institute power armor. Power armor you can make from robot parts. Like seriously how did they miss that in Automatron?

Also a mod that removes T-60 from the game outside of the Brotherhood of Steel and also gives the BoS some suits of T-45

Something more traditional looking would be nice.
>pic related

>Also a mod that removes T-60 from the game outside of the Brotherhood of Steel and also gives the BoS some suits of T-45

I think that last part already exists.

I typed out a long ass response on how fucked up you are and how i have no idea what you are talking about but at the end i remembered it.

You know its only wrong if you think it is wrong. Its just a fucking ice cream.

how do I get the firework mortars to fire? Nothing happens when I connect them to something and set the output time

>internet goes out
>hungry because the talk of sandwiches earlier
>go downstairs and prepare some tuna for a couple sandwiches
>come back and finish installing mods
Here's my mod list, whatcha think?
Have any suggestions for additons?

Gonna go fetch that tuna and make a couple sandwiches

the mid-sized kind, big enough so you can sit inside instead of having to walk like a retard.

>"it just works"

Fucking lies

What did you want to do there?

>ammoingredientsloot

Mah nigga

A switch on each side of a door

Connected to a "XOR" logic gate, which is supposed to transmit power if only one input is on (so both switches could open/close the door)

For some inexplicable, reason, having the outside switch off and the inside switch on (as seen in pic) doesn't open the doors. I can even check the XOR gate in workshop mode and it confirms one is on and the other is off, so it should transmit power, but it doesn't

>find 6 more T-51 frames
>one of them finally had a left arm
>killed by an assaultron before I could save
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
ROBUTTS GET OUT GET OUT

My brain tries to avoid thinking about logic gates stuff but i did something similiar with a nand.
Im gona try dis shit now

could you dumb that down

man that sounds p legit but I dunno if I'll ever be able to get that kinda feeling across

Two switches

If either one is on by itself, doors should open. If both are on or off, doors should close.

Doesn't work when outside switch is off and inside is on

What level do you have to be to get T-51 frames? I swear to got once I hit 20 all the T-51 disappears and turns into shitty T-60

Just use console commands already.

>looting before killing

Probably levels 5-15. I know there's a few spawn points where a T-51 is guaranteed no matter the level

oh i get it now
for those powered doors i just use a delayed off switch and it works fine