/feg/ - Fire Emblem General

>Fates FAQ (please read before asking dumb questions)
pastebin.com/ivUbamyy

>Linkbin
pastebin.com/bufdd9wu

>/feg/ Castle Addresses
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1_ONUbYoZ68OjfXSLVCHF74XUol1ajWKSJvNqFx25PoE

>Previous

bumping this shit instead of the spongebog op

This was on time

Keep dragons away, they are all rapists.

This has to be the first Azura OP I've seen since I started playing Fates and coming here, but there are much nicer images, really.

Report meme threads.

>Femui

>rapist

What's the Corrin biting meme? I've seen bite marks on several lewds from different artists.

>gropes the faces of the entire army
>can and will marry children
She's a remorseless rape machine.
Like Ninian.

It was early and a meme thread, what do you expect you faggot?

I'm reminded of the pro-censorship crowd unironically referring to the skinship minigame as "face rape" on other sites

>get a fucked up sleep schedule
>because of it, I'm able to post on /feg/ while the chickens
maybe it isn't as bad as I thought

Hey, I'm the guy who fucked up playing Binding Blade last week or the week before.

This time my bad decision is going to be raising Sophia instead of raising Wendy.

I haven't missed a Legendary weapon yet! Wish me luck!

NONTROVERSY

It's so nice to have a dedicated drawfag for your waifu

>dragons raping people is not an issue

God his face is so punchable.

Do you guys commission art or smut? I want some Cherche stuff, but there isn't much out there.

It's just died down this week, thankfully. I don't really give a shit, but the quality of the threads takes a dive whenever 40% of the posts are calling things or people shit, or worse still, ERPing.

Well, the guy does other things, but most of his stuff is Azura and Corn, and extremely cute. He even has some lewds. By the way, is it a he or a she?

No.

Post some cute Morgan!!!

Let's all do our best to love Severa today!

I love cordelia and no amount of cuck memes will change that!

Can this be a Camilla thread?

What were they thinking when they made Azama? dude is one of the most broken units I've ever used. Not that I'm complaining, I'm having a blast watching him wreck everything

thats a good looking pic,love the colors used in it

No post the cuter Royal sister

OK.

This artist looks like he knows his shit. The quality and dynamism is breathtaking.

She's a lovely girl.

But I dislike Severa and generic tsunderes in general. I wish anime would make an attempt to come up with more original characters rather than just recycling the same tired old archetype over and over again.

00101000 01111001 01101111 01110101 00101001

he's evolving
that she is

I've thought about it. It's expensive though.

Finished Orange is the New Black, three day weekend, only a few errands to run... I am relatively confident I will be finished recruiting ninjas by the end of this weekend.

Good morning

>using Selena for the kitsune chapter since she's not a mounted unit
>gets a level
>randomly gets the skill which gives her +5 health
What

Did she have sex with Keaton, Arthur or you with a Fighter talent?

*Serra, and you don't even need to make an effort to love her.
It just comes naturally.

Question about Genealogy.

If I pair Finn off, he'll give his stuff to someone who probably won't be able to use it. If I just put his stuff into Storage instead, can he take it back out come Gen 2?

Now that's just dirty.

She got the Keaton dick, so I guess that explains it. I forget that he even can become a fighter sometimes.

I'd like to take writing commissions, but I doubt anyone is interested.

>minimal art of your waifu
>whenever you write about her it's just sad

It's okay, as long as I look up at the stars I'll remember her, r-right?

No, storage is passed down as well.
Best to just give the Brave Lance to Fury (erin)

Is there a must play FE game after having played Fates and Awakening? I kinda feel that I'd enjoy a decent story, but most of all, I'm curious as to whether there can be proper strategical gameplay instead of higher difficulties just promoting a very specific type of play. Defense maps were by far the best in my opinion, like Conquest 10 and Solel's paralogue.

Well, damn.

So my only option is to either sell his shit and have him buy it back, or leave him Single.

Does he at least retain all his Money between gens?

6, 7, 4, and 12.

Sounds like you want Path of Radiance.

Is that from best to worst?

Thracia, which is #5.

It has some of the best map design in the series, and is one of the more challenging FEs overall.

It's best not to use it.

Prices?

Looks like there's jackshit consensus.

No. Also, I'd say

7>8>6>9>10>4>5 in this order is how I'd recommend the other games, fitting 11 and 12 where you want, but play those two one after the other. They are both really good. For your specific request, though, 5 has some very good map design and diverse objectives. 9 and 10 are incredibly good as well, on top of having good stories although 10's is hit or miss and has some pretty odd things, but to be honest after Fates I can't even consider blood pacts to be the dumbest shit IS ever pulled off to justify shoddy writing.

Azura a shit

Or just play each of them and see which is best for yourself. None of those answers seem wrong for the question asked.

>femui using a strapon and fucking the shit out of Asugi

Hawt

In truth, you'd be best off playing all the games in the series (save 1 and 3, which have been remade as 11 and 12, and 2 which is a much different beast with little resemblance to what you know by now) to find what you like yourself.

Changed dragon vein?

You're late.

Probably $5-10 for 1000-2000 words? Past that it would depend, I guess.

its normally on the other side of the wall

uhh
how?
is that on lunatic?

I'd say playing 12 over 3 is up to personal preference, and both should be attempted, at least.
As for 11 over 1, there's no question, and 11 is also better than 3: Book 1.

He retains everything.

>blood pact
How chaotic.

How long until someone uploads #FE?

Is this from the European version?
Or is this a Lunatic addition we haven't seen yet?

I'd love to play them all, but I'd also love to do many other things. My time is sadly limited, although I'd give literally anything and everything to be immortal.

01001001 01100110 00100000 01111001 01101111 01110101 00100000 01100001 01110010 01100101 00100000 01110010 01100101 01100001 01100100 01101001 01101110 01100111 00100000 01110100 01101000 01101001 01110011 00101100 00100000 01111001 01101111 01110101 00100000 01100001 01110010 01100101 00100000 01100001 00100000 01100110 01100001 01100111 01100111 01101111 01110100

Everyone who has played Lunatic has seen it

my plan was to turn Asugi into a monk since I saw his magic growth is pretty good. Did I make the right decision? I'm going through with it no matter what since I only have one healer right now but I just wanna know what I got myself into

Yes Lunatic

Binary as a concept is as funny as changing the font on your browser.

59 2d 79 6f 75 20 74 6f 6f

Yes, it's Lunatic. Best to just not use it unless you've stuffed Corrin/Camilla with Tonics.

Felicia is the cutest! She makes me the happiest person alive! I`ll always be there for her no matter what! I`ll be there to support her with whatever she needs! I could never want anything more! I couldn't go on without her! I love Felicia!

I guess most of the posters here are either Lunatic-only, or get snuffed out by Ch10, because I've never seen that posted here before.

Or do what I just did, use Azura to trigger it then rush the enemy.
It worked well.

Blood pact is way up there tho. CQ and RV's shit is just in it's own league. Micaiah going along with Laguz slaughter was also some Corrin tier bullshit.

>massacring sub-humans is somehow bad

Do you like darkness?

Fuck it, I know what the consensus is but for me blood contracts were never a big problem in Radiant Dawn's plot. They were pulled out of their asses and made some characters less grey morality, but they made the plot move forward and it's still a fantasy game, so they weren't that unrealistic.
Yes, Naesala lost a bit of his depth because of them, and Lekain was an immense asshole with zero redeeming features, but that doesn't really matter. Nor it matters that Micaiah does those things because of Pelleas' blood pact. She's supposed to be flawed and Ike and the Greil call her on her bullshit quite a few times, only the people in the Dawn Brigade don't have doubts following her, and Jill can still desert anyway.
The problem with Radiant Dawn is that it's so fucking fragmented after a certain point, and that some characters have horrible availability. The Dawn Brigade has a stupid arc in the first part which could have been shortened and they could have tried to make you like them more by showing more struggles, mistakes or in general stuff with Micaiah. She isn't even that bad of a character. The problem is that once part four comes in she's completely overtaken by Yune, so she never has any chance to develop further, reflect on her mistakes, on the massacres she did and all that shit.

In the end the game doesn't try too hard to make blood pacts the main focus of the story, because they are a mean to justify the bloodbath needed to awaken Ashera, so they can move on Radiant Dawn's climax.

The story is still hit or miss but it's not the immense pile of shit people make it out to be, it just suffers from pacing issues and a protagonist that has a big build up and then never gets a climax or resolution.

That's pretty cheap. Don't undercharge yourself or you'll regret it. I guess it depends on the quality of your work, but still.

>blood pact
what?

All the writefags here are shit.

Micaiah doesn't get completely taken over by Yune at all. Base, boss, and story conversations are still mostly her. Unless that changes at the last 5 chapters. Haven't got up to that point yet.

It's a contract in radiant dawn that kills 1+(x-1) people every day in your country if it's broken. (X=days)

most times IS tried to write something bigger and on a very large scale while adding major fantasy elements they failed, but not by a lot

path of radiance was very good, radiant dawn had some problems that dragged it down a lot but the last part redeems it desu
awakening had a lot of issues but they weren't necessarily big issues, they were just a lot of minor things adding up and shit pacing past Gangrel's arc
Fates was actually pretty decent, conquest could have been fixed by just making some adjustments to Garon and Corrin and birthright is ok to good
revelation is just a pile of steaming shit though

We still havent seen Fanfic Nina's shit

will she ever deliver?

>fanfic nina
?

sounds nasty
who doles them out/why?

political supremacy and to have people do dirty work instead of his nation
to spark wars around Tellius
there's a bigger reason and he takes orders from someone else

Commissioning smut is retarded, just write it yourself. It's not hard.

I picked Nohr after all.

if it's not hard then you write it
Seriously, writing good smut isn't easy.

conquest's story only needs a little tweaking to salvage it but i don't even fucking know where to start with revelation

Some girl that promised fanfics, but so far hasnt delivered yet

But Kingdom Hearts is light

What is the FE equivalent of bidding $1 over the guy next to you on The Price is Right and immediately winning the bid?