Dueling Network General - /dng/

Dueling Network General #2214 - Red-eyes Dragon Lady Edition
Last thread: Dueling Network (High Res): duelingnetwork.com/?card_image_base=http://www.xtevenschannel.com/images/card-pics/
YGOPro: ygopro.co/download.aspx
ygopro.co/Forum/tabid/95/g/posts/m/149030/find/unread/The-Ultimate-HQ-Card-Project

First for HOW DO I BUILD CUBICS

What exactly does Destroyersaurus destroy?

Fashion, apparently. A purple mohawk? Red stripes on a black base? Piercings like those? Bitch please.

>I play Darkworlds

Turbo into Crimson Nova.

3 Duja, 3 Nova, maxed Summoner Monk, 1 of each of the other Cubics, maybe 3 Vijam, 3 Karma, any ratios of the other S/T you like.
Fill the rest with draw cards and shit like Cupidity and whatnot.

There's too many decks.

>Look for more pictures to continue the waifuposting
>See this

Okay mayyyyyybe I should stop.

Can someone help me an example deck for Harpie with current banlist?
I prefer a potential OTK deck.

Bird tits are way too slow. They have pretty dank comeback potential, but you're playing from behind until you can set up your +4. When you compare them to decks that are actually good at swarming, aka Pendulums, they don't hold up very well. If you really need to play with your waifus you're better off playing a slower back row heavy version to stop your opponent from killing you while you make your Lightnings and Zeros until you can Call of the Haunted x5 and otk.

What bothers me the most is that all of them are treated as harpie lady on the field and graveyard, and they have almost nothing to use that with

>If this Synchro Summoned card is destroyed by battle or card effect: You can target 1 “Crystron” monster in your Graveyard, except a Synchro Monster; Special Summon it.
They can trigger off of Metalfoes. Sweet.

Hysteric Party, Phoenix Formation, Hunting Grounds, Pet Dragon.

So is Crystron the Synchro equivalent to Metalphose, or just another Synchro archetype?

That's I thought, but unless the main deck Crystrons have synergy with Metalfoes there's no point in mixing them

>tfw Kozmemes carried me to 1800 rating in YGOPro
I love my new helmet, for some reason it has much lower bad hand than other meta decks I use.

Thanks mate, don't forget to subscribe.

Turbo into Crimson Nova or Stall with that 3000 Atk Cubic with the burn effect.

How does one turbo into the fusion, may I ask?

SPYRAL WHEN

>tfw only local card shop is several steps beyond kill

:^(

What is the rundown on venom?

Go away Mexico.

Something like this.

fok you and fok ese trump we are chingones you fokin racistas are estupid mexicans are best

Seriously though, you can't possibly hate this fucking country more than I do. Kindly fuck off, mate.

>fighting a Red-eyes player
>it's a fusion based deck with Starve Venom, the Buster Blader Fusion, Hermos w/ RED Sword, and fucking Mystical sheep/King of the Swamp

>fighting an alien player
>he discards Sage with Eyes of Blue, summons Dragon Spirit of White and syncs it into Blue-Eyes Spirit Dragon with Alien Ammonite

Did you guys win?
I always wanted to know how competent are the gimmick decks people put together are.

Why is it so dead in here?

It has been like this for months now. Lots of people didn't want to post in a general thats full of shitposting tripfags.

Thia is what happens when you try to take it somewhere else.

>This is what happens when you try to take the shit post somewhere else.
Well' jee, I wonder why.

Nobody likes Yugioh, the game is kill

;-;

Just like Skullgirls

>it's a people think crystrons will be shit episode
Their floating is outdated, but hopefully the maindeck monsters can SS from the deck/grave/hand and synchro on the opponents turn. This would make more sense given that the revival clauses for the mid-sized synchros only allows for the little guys to be summoned on destruction

Nothing new is revealed.

Meta is set in stone still and will not change anytime soon unless a banlist shakes things up or the overlords think of some new tech.

It's always like this during the inbetween period, we're just waiting for something significant to drop.

In the meantime I'm just playing randoms with Zushin.dek to see if I can actually stall and drop the thing. No success so far ;_;

Stop shitposting, autismo.

That's not shitposting, THIS is shitposting

What deck/player would actually not kill you in 20 turns?
Even then, Crystal Wing and Gamaciel say hi.

Pheonix Formation is shit, don't run it. Try this build, it's a bit dated but it'll work. Side can be ignored.

Pretty good. Will never be on the F/L list though.

Deck needs sangan very badly desu. Its the only practical way to search him, and with all 3 in hand you get a 4 turn zushin.

Post .dek

Petdeks, Lunalights, Cryston Ametrix is sexy and
>Magical Something

Those Traptrix are pretty cute.

>that feel when you realize that no one in this general has a better waifu than you

Very

Check again, shitlord. Yuya is #2 though.

>tfw people still unironically have waifus
>tfw a waifu is a girl, thats a husbando

no one cares. let this shit thread die with your shit-tier anime shit-tier character affection.

Not that guy but
>literally liking JULIA

If Julia became this qt loli I'd cherish and cuddle her every day.

>let this shit thread die with your shit-tier anime shit-tier character affection.
Do something about it.

I'm splitting a booster pack box with my brother, any recommendations of which to buy?

No pendulums if possible.

i formally request you get a better taste in animu

damn it feels good to be this meta

Stop baiting.

Please no one else respond to the post above me

8/8 m8
limiter removal is a fun tech in kozmo, works nice in demise and can cuck people when they attack a sliprider

>Mate
Fuck off, only the british and the Australian are allowed to use that word.

Julia?

My Phantom Abyss > your deck

How do I seek the mate then?

She used one of the best archetypes, so sure.

>"taste" in animu
Shut up, weeb. I stopped believing in something that shallow long ago.
Believe it or not, I have literally watched every noteworthy anime of the past forty years. I used to be an elitist too, back around the time when I first discovered Texhnolyze and other "obscure" anime. But as I kept watching anime, I realized that there is no such thing as "good" or "bad" taste. Taste is nothing more than a construct thought up by people like you who constantly want to compare themselves to other people because they feel insecure. I don't feel insecure.
I don't need to take part in pissing fights. Such meaningless activities don't interest me anymore. I limit myself to watching anime series I enjoy, with characters and themes I like. ARC-V is one of them.

Do not bother me anymore.

i dont watch any anime.

i just spout weeb phrases to trigger autists.

>summon edea or terrortop
>special eidos or taketomborg
>tribute for mega zaborg
>make him zap himself
>send 8 herald of the arc light
>search 8 ritual spells+monsters

Kisara is the best waifu
Kaiba is gay

>2016
>not being gay for pharaoh pingas

What decks do you play /dng/? My personal favorite is D/D and my least favorite is Synchro.

>5 decks
neophyte much?

omg cant wait to spend $200+ on a Blue Eyes deck

>$200
If you don't have 3 BEWD, Azure-eyes, Silver's Cry, Dragon Shrine/Ravine,
Trade-ins and consonace from the Mythic Ruler format and 3 Sage, stones, Dragon Spirit of White and 2 Spirit Dragon from buying SHVI the day it came out, you deserve everything you get since this deck is easily budget if you were smart with it and didn't let inflation get you

I like combo decks the most. My favorite is Xyz Infernity (rip) my least favorite is probably Trains or Fire Fist.

This

Poorfags that fuck themselves over with cards are the worst

2 months from Now youll be hearing from faggots who havent bought their transmodifies and galaxy soldiers yet complaining about the price

The only cards you should be waiting on is Alternative and Gospel. Why did you think they'd be budget?

>2016
>not being gay for at least one ygo protagonist

Any spellcaster recommendations?

Any serious mistakes with this deck? Also does the Magestic dragon TCG ruling still apply?

Dark Memegician.

For competitive? Dark magician when it comes out. For right now go with demise spellbooks.

>DM
>competitive
Yugi, stop it.

I don't mean tier 1. of course the deck is not the best, but if it can beat Fluffals you can probably bring it to small events

THE MAD MEN THEY ACTUALLY DID IT

ITS SUMMONABLE OFF EHTHER

How much precure have you watched?

So /dng/, here it is - my best shot at making Chamrers/Familiar-Possessed work as a petdeck.

How badly did I fail?

>2500/1000
So close

Wait, do we getanother Destiny Hero?

ehther is 2400 or more

idk what that is but so close to a domain target.
ehter and erebus still work with it though

Yeah, Deadlyguy.

Was talking about it being a Tenacity target myself
2500 original ATK makes me doubt it'll have the Cyber Dragon effect everyone wants it to have, so expect it to have a shitty searching effect after destroying something in battle like Assault Wyvern

>join a "No Kozmo/No Monarchs" room with PKBA
>beat him
>guy rehosts and adds "No Burning Abyss" to the room description

beat him with dracopals

beat him with blue-eyes, make his list longer

how is your picture related to your post?

Just kill him with pic related. You might want to fiddle with the Extra Deck a little bit.

>friend invites me to his locals
>it's nothing but sweaty fat neckbeards losing their antes to a skinny girl with AT MOST a C-cup but is wearing a push-up bra with cleavage
How is this NOT considered a form of prostitution? And why do other virgins succumb to succubi so easily?

>2500 original ATK makes me doubt it'll have the Cyber Dragon effect everyone wants it to have, so expect it to have a shitty searching effect after destroying something in battle like Assault Wyvern
Oh boy, another shitty V-jump promo card.
How many is that? Silent Paladin, Choco Magician Girl, Dragon Knight of Creation, Priestess with Eyes of Blue, Blue-eyes Twin Burst Dragon, Arisen Gaia the Fierce Knight and the list just goes on.
Thanks Nostalgia pandering.