/mbgg/ - Mobage General #563

Tiger Ausf. E redesign when Edition

This general is for discussing the less popular mobage (Mobile Games). Games whose Veeky Forums generals wouldn't last a day or two on their own and games that are not popular enough for their own general. Typically these are Japanese only games.

>For a full list of games and information on them, please READ THIS:
ofo.jp/j/jKix

Update: This docs has been revamped and remade to be smaller, lighter and easier to find the information you're looking for.

>When playing Japanese Games:
pastebin.com/Nsg98EEf

>Friend ID/Name list:
ofo.jp/j/dG6f

>Upcoming mobage doc
ofo.jp/j/h7Pt

Link to previous thread: Remember to REPORT and IGNORE shitposters instead of giving them the attention they want and helping them shit up the thread.

Other urls found in this thread:

terrabattleforum.com/threads/terra-battle-4-1-0-update.11042/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

1st for swordcraft

It bothers my autism that in my Shadowverse profile there's 1 ranked match played as Forestcraft because that's just the first match I played on this account for a mission but I don't plan on playing any more ranked Forestcraft. I assume that there's no way to reset it right?

New to BGHS here, wondering what the best friendship skills are for damage? There's increase attack, damage dealt, combo damage and I'm lost on what to use

Anything I should know as I begin Panzer Waltz?

>Samurai Nightmare's normal battle theme
This is criminally good

>having full field vs rune
Are you playing unranked?

Anyone got list of rewards of achievements?

Literally nothing.jpg A pittance of vials, gold and animated low cost basic cards.

All of those followers can be dropped for a total of 9 orbs iirc

So they could all be out in one turn, besides the amulet

Is there a way to rotate the screen in shinobi nightmare ? Iwant to see the girls butts

Game is criminally easy. If you can't figure it out from the hints and tips it gives you read the wikis, there are two because faggots. Metalmaidendepot for when you need to look up or compare tanks. Play the game. Prioritize waifus.

There's not much to know since early game is really easy. Just try to finish vol 8 and join the event if you can.

Obtain waifu and rush to event

Roger that

Best is a combination of two.
What you see in a fight is Damage Dealt + Combo Bonus Damage
Attack is a direct increase to the stat. It and Damage dealt apply to skills.
Combo is obvious, but it multiplies based on the normal non-combo bonus. Works really well for charged attacks.

I second this. Started playing 3 weeks ago and now all my tanks are max level and I have a buttload of codon. I only need to get N4 blueprints to craft my first orange.

This helps a lot thank you so much

TERRA BATTLE 4.1.0 IS OUT !

Forgot another thing
Don't be afraid of doing PvP, you lose nothing and it will be your main source of money and codon which is used to develop tech.
Dump all your iron into the 120 iron crafting for equipments and possibly gold tanks. Early game less items are in the crafting pool so you have higer probability of getting purple or gold tanks.
SPGs are your best friend, bring some heavy artillery when fighting at mid to long range.

I love the PW event. Got 3 N5s built due to the surge in resources.

Is this a joke?

*tips fedora*

Holy shit, I thought the other poster just made a typo and meant 3pm.

These packs better give me 3 legendaries

>packs

Que?

Europe?

>Cyjew giving you anything other than 1 pack that gives you 1 Silver

Do I have to redownload the game from 582mb?

What the hell. I'm still getting connection error for daily battle in GK...

New dragon project boss soon.

Data mining thread:
>terrabattleforum.com/threads/terra-battle-4-1-0-update.11042/

Looks like there's gonna be quite some stuff in the pipeline. Random thoughts:

- All the new recodes require new stuff and the Kino boss-monsters, which will only release one after another. Guess MW wants to prevent people to get everything new within an hour again.
- Suoh looks absolutely brutal as expected. A 1.2 Phys-Boost to adjacent units is going to be brutal for the Trinity and Bahl^, if she actually becomes real in the following weeks/months.
- Camellia's stats are a bummer but probably had to be that way to prevent Femme Fatale exploits. Not a big fan, but abandoning Nakaba-art she at least looks rad.
- Korin's looking good. Not a big fan of the wasted skillslot for a seemingly useless invulnerability.
- Eileen looks like shit. Might become semi-useful to necessary depending on what shit MW pulls with that "time trap" invulnerability, but thanks for fucking up a fan favorite with lazy art and a weak skillset.
- Looks like those two new baddies will actually be available as playable units, with hilariously broken stats and decent skillsets, if they turn out to work similar to Lucia. Feels like they're tied to some possibly ugly event.
- Kino bosses might be fun, trading posts and their new drop items stink like absurd amounts of grind though. Needs to be done really well to add some decent to-do things to the game instead of ending up a huge bother.

Saturday stream might turn out interesting.

>Seals Dimensional Rifts
>Destroys Time Traps
Oh boy, more specific Z-Classes necessary to counter whatever new gimmicks they shit out

Pretty much gave up on this when the Dragon Kings shat on the older ^ characters I had

>I don't know how Swordcraft works

I'm surprised you didn't win before turn 9.

1 pack is still better than nothing.

The patch is about 4.6mb or something around there.

bootleg zinogre?

This is Pio. She makes potions.

>system time

It's a fish pretending to be zinogre

Reminder that both are able to make babies too.

This is Tia. She collects semen.

Finally got A on volume 8. So it's worth it to spam corn for the festival?

No not at all, pure waste as the last 5 Threads showed...

Well i'm not sure if level 1 is worth it but if you get the HT you won't need a tanker for a long time.

that fast, is that you're playing from vol 1?
better i gotta install again, and re-playing.

You get 150 Corn for free. That alone makes it worth it. Then even on L1 you get enough Codon + Tickets + Resources to boost you what normally would take several WEEKS and if you get the Churchill... free fucking N5 Maiden from the beginning.

So, /mbgg/, are you a Timmy, Johnny, or Spike?

BABY BABY BABY BABY BABY

Reminder to not stack the event foodwith your small treasury limit or else you might not be able to eat it.

For what purpose?

Vorthos

>no Jenny and Tammy
Wow user way to be sexist.

Anyways, Timmy/Spike here. Flashy stuff is cool, winning is cool, winning with flashy stuff is the best.

For potions, duh.

So I guess they'll activate the trading post tomorrow.

Johnny and Timmy here. I like cool combos, I like cool combos putting out big janky things better.

Shadowverse is up lads.

>Want to keep playing Shadowverse
>Have to grind other games

The mobage grind never ends. I hope we get some events or cool new features in shadowverse soon.

Considering the first Kino boss (which drops items/currency (?) for the trading post) will go live in a few hours, as well as Suoh^ being among the next rates-up which goes live with it, it seems sensible that at least the trading post and all of the new recodes will activate at the same time, yeah. That leaves CH35 or possibly the "Featherfolk" dungeons sneak-peaked in for a live-activation during/after the stream. At least the latter seems likely, since something about them appears to be advertised for 4.1 but their content isn't fully released yet in the code. That and the fact that they ought to have SOMETHING on the stream that's actually new and not all out already.

Also seems like there will be a Summer login bonuses akin to the Spring campaign, as advertised on the TB Twitter. I guess a few Exp-bonuses and MM^^ are welcome.

>No goddamn pack
>Forever using Fighters/Goliaths in all but one half-ass deck

>update required
>can't into google play because IP block
>use apkure instead
>it redownloads the whole thing

JUST
U
S
T

Playing more than one deck without paying is a horrible idea. Maybe two if you get lucky early one. Later on you can do more but at the start it's a horrible idea.

Forgot to mention, I'm a Johnny/Spike myself.

I like making really janky decks with neat combos, and improving upon them until they win.

>Win match
>Lose points

What?

Stop playing bloodcraft

>Thinking anyone in this general plays Bloodcraft

You're a special kind of retard, you know that?

This thread is literally built on the principle of playing something little to no one else does, though. Surely there are at least a few Bloodcraft players. I can only pray for their sanity.

If you look at the leaderboards, all of the A-league (20000+ BP, purple icon) players are almost all Dragon/Shadow.

17 Dragon
16 Shadow
10 Sword
3 Haven
3 Forest
2 Rune
1 Blood

I wonder what happened to Sword - it was arguably as prominent as Dragon only a couple days ago. Anyway, it still seems to be a top 3~4 deck, and I think the actual current rank 1 is rizer with something like 23000+ BP and one of the few A3 players.

Well meme'd

Shadowverse maintenance again fucking Cygames.

>What happened to sword

I can say what after playing Dragon. The enemy was ded on turn he got 5 mana with no chance of victory, because of Storm and Can't be attacked, that's why.

Who would even bother with 1 hp soldiers when you can Dragon?

That's beyond

FREE PACKS WHEN

at least im only 3 turns into this game

>Scheduled maintainence until: TBA
>Scheduled
l o l

Well the game is just out for about four days. I expect the leadeboard to fluctuate a lot.
I personally think we may need maybe about 1-2 months to make more concrete assumptions about such stuff.

I kind of have to agree as I play both Sword and Dragon. I enjoy playing Sword more but Dragon is absolutely stronger.

>Win game
>Pop-up:"It's maintenance time, bitches!"
>Nonononono
>Can still see and hear how I get the points and the achievement
>Whew

I sometimes forget that its barely been out.
Here I am trying to build whatever the top players have as their deck when the top players probably won't be on top tomorrow.

Seriously, it's like I'm really playing Persona: Ninja Village

>Doing 'scheduled' maintenances at 4am
Look on the bright side, at least they're probably actually maybe doing something hopefully

Wish the All Out Attack screen wasn't so cluttered. I can't see shit with my Susanoo taking up half the screen.

Well the new version is supposed to have a more stable connection. And a lot of the complaints in here were about sudden disconnects.
Not that we had much time so see if it's actually true, but still.

Level 1 is definitely worth it as long as you can get S rank on 3/4+. If you are not getting S rank you need to work on your team more. A rank or lower seems to massively kill ticket drops.

>have to update Shadowverse
>can't because muh region unavailable

And for you Dragon memers, rizer at least feals Midrange Shadow is the best deck followed by Sword and Dragon, and half the top Dragon players feel like Forte sucks and refuse to run it

I don't think it takes as long as people think. Not completely analogous because Hearthstone is already established, but in the new expansion the current meta ~8w in was defined after like, 2.5 weeks. And in the first week everyone mostly figured out what cards were good, what cards were bad, and what decks worked and which didn't. The meta will shift (it always does; that's pretty much the definition of a meta) and we already see Shadow/Sword/Dragon trading places as people go more lategame, or how people are netdecking nijoh's Forest deck so the class isn't as bad as assumed, but Elf isn't going to be a surprise #1 best class over Dragon and people aren't going to start finding out something like Lord Atomy or Satan decks are sleeper imbalanced.

>tfw the only classes I can get the 5 ranked win achievements are rune, blood, sword, and heaven

just get new version from apkpure, although it broke my game

I definitely think Forte isn't scary as she could be. She just takes up space if your opponent has any sort of wards, unlike Zinitra which makes her presense known, and I can see why he think that since I think Shadow has a really strong matchup against Dragons and Swords, which is half of the top level.

According to Integral, Forte is great for Aggro/Midrange but doesn't really match Ramp
Rune and Makoto run Forte and Fafnir

Does Shadow have a good mu against Sword? I think the "Aggro" version does because you can just keep up with them in drops and your swing cards will eventually pick apart their board, but the Midrange one everyone's playing seems like you need a Foul Tempest and you need the souls for it at a crucial turn.

Are top players even use neutral decks?

It was more of a rough estimate. But it's totally possible that after one month everyone knows everything. Also seeing as SV is big in Japan we may get things get faster done.

"Shadowverse is currently under maintenance. Thank you for your patience."
23 minutes ago.
Official Twitter.

Playful Necromancer/Tempest/Wight King/Breath are all good options. Early draw cards like Widow and Angel give you card advantage which helps a ton. The cards generally useful against Dragons are also useful for the cards that Sword uses if the game drags on longer than it should.

Might as well translate this since it's relevant.
>Aggro vs Aggro vs
>Luna
>I'll pass...
>Eeh?!
>Arisa
>Ah... Pass...
>Eeh?!
>Maintenance in process
>EEH?!
>What should we play (before the maintenance is over)?

Maintenance at this time of day? God fucking damnit.

That comment isn't solely directed at you in particular, more the general "everything's going to be flipped on its head in a week" comments. Again, things inevitably change, but there's not going to be a huge influx of Satan decks.

I think more players favor Forte than not. I've seen other high ranking dragon players on stream who also to choose to run things like Seabrand Dragon and 3x Forte. But I'm most familiar with civila from HS and integral is the current rank 1 and the more wardy style is what I typically play, so I'm not going to discount their opinion either. Forte exerts a huge amount of pressure but feels rather shitty if you're just using her to trade 1-for-1, in which case you could've just used something like Dread Dragon.

Doesnt attack increase apply both dealt damage and combo damage (and skill)?

Probably because they're going by jp time

>I think more players favor Forte than not.

Oh god, that reminds me of that one time I watched a jap streamer.
>Draws card
>"Forte-chan?"
>It's Forte
>"Forte-chaaan, Forte-chaaan!"
>Plays Forte
>"Forteeee-chaaaan!"
That was hilarious.

>max level
I hope they were prerequisites, or you are not spending your silver/food correctly

We are not getting more Caravan buildings, right?

Attack increase and Damage dealt does both.
Attack increase is usually the best option for high threat hells. When things are easy damage dealt is much better.