/fgog/ - Fate/Grand Order General

Previous >[Xuanzang event until 29.6 (13:59)]
- Use tags to unlock the next stage, see i.imgur.com/8mGjO7E.png for details
For the new set, Merit balls are required for unlocking the next batch of quests
- 5* Gudako CE: NP +15% more damage | star gen +15% | start with 25% NP | Talisman drops +1 (can be received by shop or drop)
- 5* Nightingale CE: Increase defense by 20% upon death (3 turns) | Increase Ball drop by 20% (can be received by shop or drop)
- 5* Lancer Alter CE: Increase party buster performance by 10% when entering the battle | Lotus +1 (Obtained in the new batch of quests)
For more info: fate-go.cirnopedia.info/quest_event_20160615.php#nav
>[Xuanzang gatcha until 29.6 (13:59)]
- 5* Caster Xuanzang, will be added to gatcha permanently at Camelot
- 5* Xuanzang CE: NP +20% more damage | 3 crit stars/turn | Alchemical Gold drops +1
- 4* Mordred CE: NP +15% more damage | Buster cards +8% | Peaches drops +1
- 3* gorgon CE: Star weight +100% | critical damage +5% | Meat buns drops +1

>News and Reminders
- Latest changes: fate-go.cirnopedia.info/news.php
- New lvl 10 bond ces for Drake, Memerivaled, Evil Cat, Halloween Liz, Nobu, Santa Alter, Kojiro, Blackbeard and Orion

>Dropmaps
imgur.com/a/6nXq9

>Frequently Asked Questions
pastebin.com/Hp918cqA

>Mega Pastebin
pastebin.com/HTrhq7Nk

>Translations Pastebin
pastebin.com/URc62gex

>Friendlist Spreadsheet
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1q7PleXm4aQWpc0-fvUhS-p9LMoept7nc5WtwkCUX0os

>Wiki
fate-go.cirnopedia.info

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/aprcmnk/status/745989802974076928
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Nobu a CUTE.

This desu

I WANT TO FUCK SUMANAI SO BAD

NOBU a sexy Beast

Calm down user

I WANT TO WATCH HIS BACK! AND WASH IT TOO, AND MASSAGE IT

Best archer

>He had been the unrivalled ‘perfect knight’ admired by the masses; he had been a flower that bloomed on the precipitous peak of the way of the knight. His form and his actions had once been the greatest treasure of all who had the ambition of becoming a knight.
Reminder this is the Lancelot we are getting in Camelot

I can accept this

Rejecting one more god with Jeanne Alter.

Xth for American time /fgog/

Post cute to fend off shitposting!

>implying cute is not shitposting itself
Please talk about the game

I love you Gilgamesh!

I want to abuse this child

I want to do cute things together and laugh a lot so we can create lots of wonderful memories!

This is wrong
This is a great idea.

Look at how cute he is! Are the other kings even trying? I just want to be part of his treasury

I want to ride the dragon dick

>Nightingale and Lancer Alterfags NTR'd the fuck out by this event
Who will be next?

Alex is pretty cute too, but he's not a vanilla shota so points detracted.

LI-
NOBU THREAD

Stop posting this picture, it's too cute

Seibah was a mistake.

Alex is not good for my dick

>that one guy in my friends list with the talisman CE on Shuten, the gold stuff CE on Artoria, the lotus CE on Lancer Alter and the balls CE on Drake
I hope he rolls Angry Manjew with all the FP I've given him.

>Mordred-dono

Wait is that how Arthuria address Mordred?

>implying

Fuck off, there's nothing to discuss.

And even if there is, you wouldn't be able to bring it up because your posts lacks appeal and you're a shit.

Alex is a cutie, but he grows up into a loud annoying monster, Gil even grown up is still a cutie, kinda of a cunt but a cutie especially if you know how to deal with him. He also has the best puns

No, she usually throws ashtrays at Mordred

He needs a swimsuit.

Don't forget to be loyal to your lord, like Astolfo.

Concerning the lotus drop, is it better to do three time the 100DB or twice the 150DB?

twitter.com/aprcmnk/status/745989802974076928

I want to be loyal to Astolfo's big manly veiny p0n0s

Not him but that's rude user, why are you so mean

Thanks, Karna. You're a cool guy.

when will they learn

JUST

Please god give us something good for the 1yr anniversary. Pick any 1 character you want or some shit.

>It's going to be 10 quartz and 10ATK/HP Fou's

You have a point there.
Even if Gil can be loud-mouthed at times, it's balanced out with Gil-kun being kind of soft-spoken.

>Something good
We just had two events in a row that were dogshit why would you expect anything nice for the anniversary when they don't even acknowledge download milestones as a way to avoid giving out anything free ever

Is li shuwen the shortest clearly male adult servant?

What's the tag for cute little trap getting their boypussy fucked rough?

Why are silver archers so best?
I usually search tomgirl on the panda

>why
because this last sliver of hope is all that's keeping me in this shitfest of a game

kek.

Andersen.

Cannabis

Billy is 158cm if you don't count Andersen.

DW just kind of throws shit at the wall, and sees what sticks. Of course sometimes it does work with this method, but its like a game of darts.

"This event worked, but what if we do it this other way? They hated it? Well what if we do it like this? They hated it again? Well lets keep going."

They learn from it, but don't take that to mean they'll repeat the things that work. Not as long as they've got all these other ideas for us. Like raid bosses, which turn out to not work. Also how about we just shove event after event, maybe that'll work, except it didn't.

You don't understand, user, DW just needed to get the bad events out of their system so they could give us the best event yet!

His master is even worse.

Shimakaze crossdressing

I hate how panda was casualized recently

Traps became tomgirl, futanari became dickgirl, and I'm pretty sure there was some other strange shit. It feels like an anime fan who's forced to watch dubs.

>Fifteen (15) slots for CEs needed

>Hey people seem to dislike events without welfare servants with convoluted reward systems
>Let's have like 6 of these events

Wait hold up what? I thought the trap to tomgirl thing was danbooru.

Truly the best Shimakaze

Shouldn't reverse trap be tomgirl?

When will Medb get her chance to shine?

the raid boss thing would've been nice with a fucking 4* servant as reward but no we literally wasted all our time on it for nothing.

When we need her in a event otherwise there is better riders

never because any chance that anyone in Japan gave a fuck about her went out the window when she was a massive slut

Its what I mean; they know certain reward systems work at this point, but they feel like trying out different things each event to see if something might work more. We're the eternal beta testers.

They know that sort of gatcha type event system works like in Da Vinci event. However during the Raid Boss event, in addition to the boss they wanted to try out a ladder reward system, that turned out to need work.

HERO OF GENEROSITY

So what's their excuse for this event which is just a repeat of events that already existed without welfare

Why do you want a welfare so badly?

Because more CEs that are worse than ones we already had and ascenion mats for servants that you never roll are meaningless

Welfare is the only reward worth having because at least it's something unique to that event instead of
>Oh another shitty event CE that is basically just a sidegrade at best to something from October

But Japan likes her more than this general does.
They like drawing her as a massive cu alter fangirl though.

Bradamante when?

Is there any hope for this shit game?

Anyone not here is objectively 100% shit.

This took everything into account, powerlevel, design, character, interesting abilities, literally all of it, so if your servant isn't here, that means him/her is shit in all aspects.

Yes, just release the servants I like already, and its good. Have entire events around them as well.

That way I'll care about the events as well. Don't just have events for the new characters.

Japan likes sluts though

>character
>top three are ARSAAAAAAA, bland dog, and suicide watch the servant

Are you stupid or just bored?

The steam sales just went up and I need to kill time while my shit downloads.

>implying he isn't both

Then go tie a noose. Don't shit up the thread for the rest of us.

What game is this?

Dude, just masturbate or go read a book or something

I'm not sure how I could convince time to kill itself, but sure, whatever you say.

I said it took all into account you retarded piece of shit, not character only. Besides Cu Alter and Scathach got more character than your shit Servants that's for sure.

Go read America.

>tfw link the wrong picture

Capsuba

>sumanai ded
NOOOOOOO

FGO version when

FHA vita

CapSaba

Fuck, I just sold my vita

Seriously how is she so damn cute

>selling your vita

>not on the list