/gsg/ - Grand Strategy General

Reminder that SteIIaris has its own general and discussion of the game doesn't go here. Thank you.

We don't have an official steam or discord group. If anyone posts in the thread about any "official" or not steam or discord groups, promising MP or not, be sure it's a shitposter group known for organizing raids and shitposting in the thread. They are known for false-flagging.
Report and ignore it.

How fares your empire, /gsg/?

This day in history, June 23th:
229 – Sun Quan proclaims himself emperor of Eastern Wu.
1794 – Empress Catherine II of Russia grants Jews permission to settle in Kyiv.
1940 – Adolf Hitler goes on a three-hour tour of the architecture of Paris with architect Albert Speer and sculptor Arno Breker in his only visit to the city.
1942 – World War II: The first selections for the gas chamber at Auschwitz take place on a train full of Jews from Paris.
1942 – World War II: Germany's latest fighter aircraft, a Focke-Wulf Fw 190, is captured intact when it mistakenly lands at RAF Pembrey in Wales.

>News
HOI4 DD17/06
forum.paradoxplaza.com/forum/index.php?threads/hoi4-dev-diary-june-17th-patch-1-1-red-ball-express.949237/

CK2 DD 11 - The End of Days
forum.paradoxplaza.com/forum/index.php?threads/ck2-developer-diary-11-the-end-of-days.950847

>Random Country Picker
randomcountry.gbasood.net/

# Archive
mega.co.nz/#F!WZZFXDyT!yyb25ZuLdLs0B8vhoKS3LA

# Mods
>> READ THIS FIRST.
pastebin.com/cCdcev76

>>[HoI4] - General Fixes V005
pastebin.com/ycs3f6UA

>>[CK2 - 2.5.2] - After The End
github.com/notalbanian/postapoc

>>[V2] - Historical Project Mod 0.3.5.1 - 20/06/2016
pastebin.com/66gpxbKk

>>[V2] - Napoleon's Legacy v0.3.1.7
pastebin.com/sN1g69sr

>>[V2] Alternative Flag Pack V7
pastebin.com/PRQH8vcV

>>[V2] Many Houses Divided - v 0.0.1.1
dropbox.com/s/jso7qa1c4ystej7/MHD.rar

Old Thread

Other urls found in this thread:

steamcommunity.com/groups/RadicalYugoslavia#announcements/detail/884210994619040052
youtube.com/watch?v=h_-qftDlSww
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Reminder to report and ignore shitposting.

d

Reminder to pay for the games you play

>4. You will not post or request personal information ("dox") or calls to invasion ("raids"). Inciting or participating in cross-board (intra-Veeky Forums) raids is also not permitted.

JACOBIN GENOCIDE BEST DAY OF MY LIFE

Should I pay for Victoria II?

It's triggering my autism that the cheapest bundle for all the shit forces me to also own Victoria 1

What are you? Not human, I know

just get vic 1 it's much better

Anyone have the link for the updated Hoi4 colors?

Yes, Victoria 2 is the best of the GS games

HE CAN'T ALWAYS GET AWAY WITH IT!

Yes pay for the base games make sure they are on sale and pirate all dlc as you get access to the forums and can play multiplayer without a crack but you probably don't have friends so this doesn't matter .

are ace pilots supposed to rare? I've gotten a total of 1 in my ~30 hours of play

Is HPM kill

KEK

STEAM/REDDITGROUP BTFO AGAIN

>signaling actions with asterisks

His last post was one hour ago

Thinking of picking up Europa Universalis 4 and/or Crusader Kings 2 in the steam sale.

>Which is better?
>Do I need to buy any of the thousands of DLCs, or is the base game good on it's own?

>>Do I need to buy any of the thousands of DLCs, or is the base game good on it's own?

lol

Read the infopic

>do i need to buy
no
yes

Yes, buy it and all the DLCs.

Yeah buy the DLCs (all of them), they greatly add to the base game. I personally recommend EU4.

Both require all the DLC to be good. (well besides the unit packs and shit like that)

If you want to pay just buy the game and pirate the full versions.

CK is medieval role playing simulator focused on managing your family and diplomacy
EU is renascence map painting simulator with more focus on conquest and colonization.

Just try the games out in the archive lad

CK2 is honestly almost okay w/o DLC, except maybe the republic DLC. avoid the sunset invasion and india DLC if you don't care about india cuz it just slows down the game

regardless, just buy the base game and pirate all the DLC. it works when you use the dlc activator/crack it.

is /gsg/ tough enough dudes to take on this badass?

>not buying india dlc saves you from this useless area
if only

8 ch net/leftypol/index.html
RAID THESE LITERAL LEFTARD KEKS NOW
GO IN EVERY THREAD AND TELL THEM HOW MUCH KEKOLDRY THEY LIKE
REPLY TO EVERYONE HOW MUCH FAGGOTRY THET ENJOY
CRASH THEIR SHIT WITH NO SURVIVORS

no

t. butthurt leftypol falseflagger

it doesn't? i honestly thought it did but I never tried it myself, i just saw someone else say it somewhere once

Are there any /gsg/ veterans here who were around for the memebloc wars a couple of years ago?
Were they worse than radical yugoslavia?

>old thread back to just above 700 posts

jesus christ lads...

It was basically 3 guys
It was the same shit as it is now, as pathetic, irrelevant and childish

So how does the scramble work in hpm again
Do I get to annex cunts by sphereing them? Do I just get a free CB?

I'm the ottomans though

this

The 1st Great Shitposting war was epic and i partook in it

only reddit newfags from /r/paradoxplaza don't like raids/drama/shitposting

Rajas of India only makes those characters playable. To actually remove india from the map you would have to go back in versions of the main game (which no one should do) or otherwise mod the game.

EUIV without the major expansions is a full on disaster, inferior to it's predecessor in every way.

With all of the expansions it's pretty damn solid, but in ain't cheap and if you buy them all you're telling Paracux that you are their whore and that you're going to support their shitty system.

You don't need the cosmetic DLC's unless it bothers you Chinks/Nigs have Western themed Music and Portraits.

As ottomans you only get the free CB I think and if you have slavery disabled

this

to be fair leftypol raided us first

This

Fuck off back to your steam group

fuck off back to /r/paradoxplaza newfag

Ottomans and Russia are the exception, you can't get the CB as them regardless of your ranking or banning slavery and serfdom.

t. r&i autists

no one takes this website THIS seriously after spending more than 3 years on it as those claim

All serious posters who want to have a "civil and structured discussion about games because this is a games general!" are literally /r/paradoxplaza. Trust me, t. 2006 pro

>dr sheckelstein, i'm nsdap

HPM, if you're still here, you might want to check out the greater iran decision. Unless I'm missing something it doesn't give you cores on all of azerbaijan which doesn't really make much sense. Possibly it should also give cores on the rest of afghanistan and baluchistan as there are accepted pops living there

talex

Is Alsace-Lorraine French or German?

It's rightful Finnish clay

do you even need to ask?

Why do people think HPM is the report and ignore autist? Why would he even care?

steamcommunity.com/groups/RadicalYugoslavia#announcements/detail/884210994619040052

based rad yugo

french obviously

Is this bait good or awful?

Nice job accidently erasing your flag when you used inspect element to get rid of the (You)

Swiss

French

>people
It's the steamgroup

Because they want to kick hpm out

It's the same people more or less.

French, just like the entire left bank of rhine

There doesn't have to be logic in the actions of the mad. Steamgroup doesn't care what actually happens, they just want to revel in the chaos.

Its Rightfully for both of them.
Germany and France uniting into Francia when?

>steamgroup
>"people"

NOW

As soon as the eternal saxon left the union nothing stands in the way.

That's no Francia I want to be a part of

Honour and family not migrants and islam ok

>samefagging this hard
>being a cuck
Back to >>/leftypol/ you go

I organize my divisions around speed

4,0 km/h -> infantry brigades go go. I pile em up on one target pocket and wait for it to disappear

12 km/h (x3) -> 1 motorized brigade one light tank 1936. I use them as cavalry, as manouver force to get dank encirclements bonuses and wider frontage, seize river crossing points etc.

Motorizing the cavalry templateis my first improvement , starting from scratch, to build my mobile forces: moto first and then add light tanks batallions as my production allows

I try to keep 1 cavalry division for each 3 infantry divisions

8,0 km/h -> 2 mech 1941 1 medium armor 1939
this is my armored division, I use it to break through vast swathes of territory in conjunction with the cav

I'm unsure on the numbers, such a division is very resource heavy, I was thinking double the amount of cavalry divisions because autism (we all have autism here), but i'm thinking i should keep the ratio 2:1 in favour of the lighter cavalry

Such a template for armies works best with the mobile warfare theory.
What are other ideas I could apply to the other 3 branches?

Tell me your secrets lads, I told you mine

>I blame the crisis on the union instead of that specific EU member and its insane leader

(You)

treddit

>not wanting HPM to be kicked out
t. granddit

The problem is "that specific EU member and its insane leader" happens to be the other member of the would-be union

It's like wanting to unite with sweden

the UK and big Dave?

>Added straits to denmark
what did paradorks mean by this

Uhhhhhhhhhhhh dude -________- sprudlo spader is for fuckin kids dude -___- like what is benis is this some freakin kindergarten or what BOOM memed on -_____0. Willies are hella epic whathe fuck is waglle ur bemis even supposeda be. -__-. Go back to flippin finnerland with your kiddy bear me me kid......

>hating on alex-kun
t. rob

trobbit

>muh rob meme
best way of outing yourself as a newshit ledditor
rob is dead and has been for years

Hey /gsg/ I'm going to Move Oranje to the new world and then let UK take my capital,

Where should Oranje in the america's be?

hello rob

These are all facts

>Alex gives ridiculous buffs to South American countries because he lives there and knows they are shit IRL
>Alex rages whenever someone points out that his mod is a meme mod and deletes their post
>When you say something bad about HPM Alex will take off his trip and argue with you pretending to be an user
>Alex makes every new thread and then posts "Reminder to report and ignore shitposting" because he is butthurt some people don't like his mod
>Alex will take off his trip and reply with "t.rob" if someone doesn't like his mod
>Alex needs to create the new thread every time so that he can control the OP and only add what he likes
>Alex's mod HPM has attracted more redditors and outsiders than anything in /gsg/ history

These are just the facts. Alex Grandi is the most autistic and destructive force /gsg/ has ever seen.

Truth Napalm. Alex Grandi and redditors who came here for his mod might try to make the false equivalence that because you don't support HPM means you support Rob even though both are equally autistic and butthurt.

This message was brought to you by Radical Yugoslavia.

0 - 4 i buy vic2
5 - 9 i buy eu4

dumb sperg

youtube.com/watch?v=h_-qftDlSww

t. rob

talex
at least rob is white

t. robmod pro

talex

>at least rob is white
t. ottaly not rob

currently playing Ireland in HOI4 as Allies but the Commies and Axis are butt buddies so there is not much point to this game anymore. Thinking about playing Communist Iran now.

t. grandi

>USA
>white

trob

t.alex

When will the rob/HPM shitflinging die?
One mention of either and the thread devolves into endless trob and talex posts