/maag/ - Marvel Avengers Academy General

WE HOUR AND TEN COOLDOWN TIMERS edition

>What is this?
A shitty game where you'll spend all your time mocking and trying to defeat the Jew.

>Is it free?
Yes, although there's a lot of waiting unless you wanna fork over your shekels.

>Official trailer:
youtube.com/watch?v=AergY6ijsfI

>Current event:
Spider-shit. But at least there's waifus this time around. Also no JJJ Hitler. This game a shit.

Old thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/usTdq2ZE
pastebin.com/TuGq2jRe
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

live event never ever

Event will go live for real in one hour.

That's assuming they don't Fuck it up

>per usual

But fuck ups usually result in gems. And spidergwen is gonna cost 1000 for sure.

Of course. Though I think the reason we're getting all this shit early is they want to make sure everything is in place for a smooth start.

Might be wishful thinking, but still.

I'm gonna be pissed if they don't add miles at some point

i just know the minute i send everyone out on a mission is when the event will start.

I'm going to be pissed if they do aadddf him.

I imagine the Universe half will have Miles, Gwen, Kaine/Ben, and maybe a costume or 2 for Peter.

As if Bendis would allow TinyCo the opportunity to write Miles better than he does

Prices: pastebin.com/usTdq2ZE
Exp: pastebin.com/TuGq2jRe

So this weeks shit is gonna cost like 6k ozbux. And we're back to currency multipliers per level. So that 6k shouldn't be too hard to get

So my sources from tinyco tell me the reason why the timer went up.Is the people in charge of the board were upset with people "exploiting" such as deleting missions because they dont like them or never using 8hr missions.They been planning to do this for a long time,from what my source tells me at one point they were gonna do it the regular board but didnt go through. if my source is true no group should have that much power and should be fire

Why? are you racist?

if it because of bendis I feel you in that sense

>"spiderManPrice":{"lootAmount":[4],"currencyAmount":[3602],"currencyName":["event"],"lootId":["cw_FieldGear"],"priceId":"spiderManPrice"}

>"cw_FieldGear"

I'm guessing they forgot to change that

I would hope to get my 256 field gear back if that's the case

I'm a spic

>implying spics can't be racist

Yeah, we're meant to bribe him the old fashioned way
>"OBJ_DESC_sm_spiderManBribe1":{"en_US":"Collect 25 Film Rolls"}
>"OBJ_DESC_sm_spiderManBribe2":{"en_US":"Collect 18 Spider-Tracers"}
>"OBJ_DESC_sm_spiderManBribe3":{"en_US":"Collect 25 Web Cartridges"}
>"OBJ_DESC_sm_spiderManBribe4":{"en_US":"Collect 2099 Oscoins"}

whats the file name you used to find this?

>2099 Oscoins

Miguel O'Hara confirmed get hype!

The reason the timer went up is to make people panic more because panicky people spend money.

TinyJew for MasterJew 2016.

Price and Event, same as it always is

so sm_price_and_event?

Event hasn't even fully started yet, and I already feel like quitting the game. These time sinks are terrible, they should have just raised the prices instead of increasing the times.

>still have 20 minute refresh time

Guess I'm never closing the app.

You'll probably have to close it when the event actually starts, which should have been 1 minute ago. Fucking TinyCo.

I think it just did. At least I got another story mission

HAPPENING

Disregard that. It's a one minute mission and then nothing

I got one extra mission... aaaand... nothing

Thanks tinyco

>first quest is iron man getting fresh air
>reward is 999,999 coins another 99,999 coins, and 99,999 exp

WHAT THE FUCK

>its still not enough to hit level 31

nevermind then

NOT HAPPENING

UHOO tinyco I know the drop rate are bad but aren't you over doing it

You don't actually get all that, unfortunately.

It's fucking nothing.

Some people are saying there's a second 6 hour quest for Black Widow after that 1 minute Tony one, but I'm not seeing that.

Dear tinyco the spider-man event did not start on time for me I would like to be compensated for my inconvenience, 500 shards would be acceptable.

Maybe they sharded the Bugle and that's what happens next

TinyCo should just push all the quests out at once, this is ridiculous

I unlocked the bugle with event currency and I don't have the next quest.

At least we get another scene with the cute news lady.

Remember at the beginning of this vary thread when I said they would Fuck it up
>per usual
Well I was right

>All these impatient guvks asking for shit messed TinyJew up
If you gucks just waited instead of sperging about when the event started maybe we could have had a more smoother transition.

I assume you're talking about that one person on reddit. They said they did not have the bugle, and after closing and reopening the app, that quest disappeared for them. I guess they happened to get to that point at just the right time to launch it before tinyco decided to remove it. I'm guessing they took it back out to fix the reward display bug from

is a 6 hour quest as the second quest in an event normal? i mean, i guess it would mean i could go to bed but still...

From Reddit, TinyCo rep said the absurd time was intentional and fuck you all.

>TINYJEW WAS A GOOD BOY
>HE DINDU NUFFIN

TinyCo is the gentry

so long timers and shitty payouts to make people panic and spend money, right?

Lizard talks like this, imma be up in arms if no one calls him out on this.

So looking at the reward payouts of the heroics I've been getting. the 2-6 hour heroics give the same or less than 30 minute missions, so its still worth it to dismiss them and eat the 70 minutes. The 8 hour heroics are worth about 4x a 30 minute heroic, so they're tempting, but probably still better to delete them too. The main problem is when you trash everything and get heroics again anyway. Now you're past two hours of doing absolutely nothing. So maybe doing those shorter heroics are worth it after all.

Lizard's design is fucking awful.

I hope his fully transformed look is good at least.

Until we get heroic-only item drops the only heroic ones I'm going to do are the ones that sync up with my GotG medal on the normal mission board

>guvks
>gucks
>tinyco not being bad

This guy must be screwing with us

He's just our resident autistic tripfag.

Every general needs one, it's in the rules.

His chest is what really ruins it. its small, then big before the stomache, then back skinny again. No one is built that way, no lizards are either for that matter.

I think its the model. He's all boxy at the chest. He needs Tony's model at least.
Peter had the same issue from what I can tell and Loki is the same but his outfit hides it well.

You act like you never pressed the wrong key before.

>tapping the daily bugle made my screen flash white for like 30 seconds
thanks for seizures tinyco

Nerf when?

Its not fully live yet so we are still getting glitches and shit and TinyJew is making some last minute changes to fuck things up combine with stupid consumer panic.

I have mistyped before, but if you want to act though and try to put us in our place try not to sound like you have autism.

>cucks on reddit saying 70 minutes is fine because they don't trash missions anyway

absolutely disgusting

Here's an idea, don't push out an update to your customers if it's not ready

it's clear at this point they just use players as beta testers and fuck us if we fall behind due to their mistakes

>reddit not grinding properly

Are they faggots?

Oh shit, who let Red Skull out?

>6 weeks of these threads being nothing but complaints
Just end it

UH OH

The thing I hate most about this game is that it actually made me start going to reddit now and then.
I can't believe anyone would defend this, especially after tinyco said they were listening to criticism

Well yeah, that much is obvious, but I'm mostly wondering why anyone in their right frame of mind would defend a shitty company

But yeah, tripfag's aren't in their right frame of mind

I can't believe Doc Ock isn't going to bail out of this super early. He doesn't want to take either of the other two's shit.

>You start up the game tomorrow
>a news report show up
>"crossbones found dead in his dorm"

You "oh... shit"

Someone over there is claiming a TinyCo rep flat out said that they didn't like us trashing missions as a strategy during the GotG event, and that's why they raised the timer to 30 minutes in the CW event. I never saw that, but if its true, fuck them. If they don't want us doing that, just get rid of the event mission board. Their stupid family guy game doesn't use a mission board, item drops are just from doing specific tasks on specific characters. If they prefer that system, just implement it instead of what they have now.

>game company doesn't like it's players playing their game
wew

Daily Bulge does nothing for me for the moment, isn't is supposed to generate things?

>company doesn't like it when you don't spend money

>Everyome: Oh no, Cross is dead, we'll be missed!
>Wasp: I'll miss his boney dick!
Welp theres another room I'll need to clean up.

the event hasn't even started yet

Why not just have everything be a story quest if they care this much about the sanctity of missions?

If anyone cares, Family Guy was supposed to start the second week of their current event today too, and they've done the same thing, just one new quest then it stopped. That's the first time its happened in that game. TinyCo's resources are probably split right now trying to fix both games, and its late there. I'm sure a lot of people have already gone home.

Hay tigra it turns out we do have a room for you.

as long as you don't mind the big red stain on the wall

I wasn't trying to though. It was an observation. You guys panic over everything.
Like whining if event characters don't show up on the board right after the even ends even though its a know fact it takes a few days.
Your panic filled fuck ups makes TinyCo fuck up more than they are.

God, why is Tinyco so fucking awful at managing their games?

What weird but slightly endearing ships are Tinyco going to make with the Spidey crew?

Wasp is gonna bang Ock, calling it now

this is what they deserve for releasing another event instead of normal story

That panther and SpiderHam

>It's thursday night.
>It's dorm cleaning night.
>Goes through most rooms without a hitch.
>Makes it to Tigra's dorm.
>Comes in Playing with Crossbones power gloves, with a makeshift blood stain painting of Spidey on the wall.

Zemo/MJ

Well I'm sold on that already.

You'd think that one of the first things they'd implement into the event was the ability to buy Spider-Ham to make some kinda money.

a

all right, everyone stand back i'm gonna destroy this pussy.

you're argument is invalid because if what said is true, and tinyco raised the timer just to spite people who use tricks to complete this game that's way to over priced to begin with is petty unprofessional of them to do. it also would't the first time they acted unprofessionally. they

>release only events and no story updates.

>the event's them self's are broken at launch every time.

>and purposely bottle-neck you to squeeze money out of you.

so if you feel the need to back them up again i'd be more then glad to ruin you again

who /preemptively shipping norman and mj/ here

>not Norman and Gwen

you monster spider-man and MJ are only for each other