/tesg/ ~ The Elder Scrolls General

>Mods, modding guides, and FAQs
tesgeneral.com/
>Found a problem or have a suggestion? Use the "Contact Us" button at the bottom of the site!
>The Booru
vgtes.booru.org/
>The Lewd Booru (Use the filter if you find a picture objectionable)
booru.Legacywaste.org/

>Lore and Lore Accessories
imperial-library.info/
uesp.net/wiki/Lore:Main_Page
uesp.net/wiki/Lore:Books

>TES:O?
Find or create an /tesog/ thread.

>Thread was created with incorrect OP or a lot earlier than post?
Ignore and report; Wait for a correct thread to be made.

Elder Thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

screenshot.dysintropi.me/var/albums/Skyrim/Scarlett/010116/ScreenShot4903.png
eribees.dysintropi.me/var/albums/Eiries/Skyrim/Ira/iraahn195.jpg
i.imgur.com/p2yi0wU.jpg
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

BREXIT

Back in Oblivion Halofarm made a race of "fallen angel" type people called Nephilim, who were easy to spot because of the markings on their face and body.

When I decided to bring back mine, we talked about changing the original idea to fit a bit better into the game, since there's no such thing as angels and heaven and shit like that.

It was decided that Nephilim would be mortals that were gifted by one of the divines, as a champion of sorts. Depending on the divine in question, the markings may differ. He made one that was marked by Kynareth:

screenshot.dysintropi.me/var/albums/Skyrim/Scarlett/010116/ScreenShot4903.png

Ira was, naturally, marked by Mara, and was most likely a priestess of Mara prior to it. It's safe to assume that champions of other Divines may also bear unique markings.

I claim first post in the name of the emperor

POST BUTTS

ws

I guess it depends a lot on the individual's mod setup. When I was using only SmartCast, Lost Grimoire, and Apocalypse for my spellsword I was basically unkillable by level 11.

>eribees.dysintropi.me/var/albums/Eiries/Skyrim/Ira/iraahn195.jpg

n-no... i mean what if she m-met a grill like that...

Lore

What mod do you use for her plate armor?

It's not canon, user. Sorry. Skjoldr is very interested in her, but knows it won't happen so that was more of an.. exciting dream she had one night while they were sleeping in a camp. Too shy to confront Ira about in reality.

the textures of it look like ass

I never actually looked on the markings on her face until now. They look really friggin cool.
How small did you have to make the markings in order to show up that crisp?

Oh. I don't think it would change things.

CNHF steel plate with SPOA silver knight and tormekian from mad masker

you failed and your emperor is shit

shut up faggot

Stealing this lore.

TES lore is dumb

smartcast is your problem there, drop it
I used it for a bit as well, but it's just way too OP.
There is a spell in apocalypse or grimoire (can't remember which, that does that exact same thing, but limits it to three spells) so you get the same thing, but not so OP. It's still kind of OP in my opinion, but due to it being limited I go with it (I wish it wouldn't be a 'free cast' though). Either way, it's a much better middle ground.

ECE or Racemenu?

I know its probably been posted already, and I should know, but I don't. What is her name? I only know her as "the human redhead's altmer"

You're dumb.

At times I had it zoomed in to like 1600% for very fine detail since I have shaky as fuck hands and I was using a tablet.

I'd love to see someone throw together their own Nephilim someday, like Arkay, Zenithar, or even Talos.

you must be new, we don't use those any more, vanilla is much better

I know how to use a slider, I just don't know how to make it work. I will move it and it will do nothing. At least nothing visible to the naked eye.

Disagree t b h

That's a pretty neato idea, if I had any skill at textures I'd steal it

So if I'm making a follower how do I import armor and weapons from another mod to their mod?

Elanor.
The human redhead is Kaarina

How do you get your lips to look like that?
Mine always look weird around the corners

Yes, this.

Fill me with your lore, /tesg/! Give me all you can!

You can pinpoint the moment her heart was broken in two.

hi cumtears

AAAAAHHHHHHHHH

E-Ewa?

ECE mouths have naturally good corners. You can make it look good in RM but it takes a smidge of effort.

she has fungus growing on her underboob, that's fucking disgusting!

scrape that shit off and go see a healer!

What do you mean? Post a picture of the weirdness around the corners.

TONIGHT

YOU

Oh I'll fill her with something alright and it isn't going to be lore.

So,what are they technically? Tattoos, I kind of want to try and make one now.

Praising when?

nah dude, they're indented and shit, take a closer look at her face, its' more like a branding I'd say

I suppose you could say scarring. The way I have it designed at least is clearly an indentation.

That's cute. If she ever found out about her feelings she'd probably be charmed, but a bit apprehensive about the situation. But maybe, after prolonged company, things could change.

That one route in a dating sim that's super difficult to win.

Actually was talking about how Eiries made them. Which also begs the question, will it be hard to make them look like Ira's? How they look like they are branded onto her.

my guess is that he slapped them on the skin textures and then altered the normal maps to get the bump.

Well I think my drive is on the last leg
Every window has issues doing anything but won't crash, and video games just freeze without any warning
Already tried all the usual shit like defragging, scanning for virus, repairing the os, etc.
So no tes for me for a while :/

REEEEE WHERE DO I DISCUSS THE CARD GAME

do a clean boot

this is a general, knock yourself out, but don't be surprised if no one responds...

That's not good! Luckily drives are cheap these days.

Yarti?

tg

Not here.

no, just an user

If you delete the meshes and textures packaged with a follower from Mod Organiser, will they use the default bodymods you have installed or will they just have missing meshes and textures?

Good question.
It's certainly not big enough to deserve its own thread. ESO can barely even manage that.
Nobody really wants it here though, considering it's a fucking awful looking cash-in after that Hearthstone money.

Basically, it's best to just not discuss it at all really.

Laying down the initial patterns is pretty much the only super time consuming parts. Stuff like the msn detail is just a matter of generating it from what you already have.

Halo and I used completely different techniques for what we did, so don't be afraid to do your own thing and see what comes of it. You know I'm usually around for guidance if needed.

>I don't want it here
ftfy

Discuss it here if you want to. Fuck everyone else. If you find someone in this general who wants to talk about it, then talk about it.

The latter, dingus.

I-Is there a walkthrough for this super difficult route?

it might crash
they might show up as a big red diamond with a ! in it
it won't work like normal NPCs though

/v/

missing meshes and textures.

Alrighty,ill need to start relearning photoshop. Hopefully this can get done.

Well, even so, I'd recommend an SSD to boot from with room enough for at least a couple of modded games with an hdd for storage if you can swing it.

No there is a cheat code tho
Touch her lady bits at night

Not yet, the game just came out

Right, she's really cute even if she's in armored clown college

CUTE!

You should make them both into followers already.

followers are for chumps and cannothaves

that thing is disgusting, it looks like some christmas special gone wrong.

You should make them both followers so I can fuck these sluts already

shut up faggot
jk you're right she's awful

hi cumtears

lol

why is that reindeer riding that dragon?

longhorn has such kawaii eyes

hi, le jabroni XD

I really like the wing texture in this one.

I don't see you giving the hist dick to waifus right now, what are you doing? Hop to it, lizard dude! Or are you not up to the task?

spooky

What does the space between her balls and asshole smell like?

ewa

Fruit candies and a hint of citrus.

There are advantages to being a mage.

your bad breath

What seems to be the problem?

your ridiculous hips and shrunken head

post teen ewa

lol

I need more Arurun. Post lewd Arurun.

okay

I think you told me this once before but I can't remember. Do you use GIMP's normalmap plugin?

hey longhorn I hear there's this redhead in Falkreath that's been begging for a long horn

>tfw no qt boi waifu with hips like that irl

watch beetlejuice, lots of similarities there.

Anyone know what body texture that Brynhildr follower uses?

i.imgur.com/p2yi0wU.jpg

Yup, node/69

Just download the follower and steal the texture files.