Fighting Games General /fgg/

pastebin.com/pYdwfntu

Other urls found in this thread:

steamdb.info/app/307780/history/
youtu.be/qbmWs6Jf5dc
translate.google.com/translate?hl=en&sl=ja&u=http://daily.2ch.net/test/read.cgi/newsplus/1466714266/&prev=search
youtube.com/watch?v=2MRdtXWcgIw
youtube.com/watch?v=iTFrCbQGyvM
youtube.com/watch?v=wWUC2-ypnDQ
youtube.com/watch?v=dEiJkA7vrAI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Fuck Chariot

With the release of T7 on steam coming, it needs to be stated that Josie is OFF LIMITS for SFMs.

Mian's name is written as 美杏 which means "Beautiful Apricot".

Chariot the cuck.

Isolationism doesn't particularly work after WW2, we already know that.
Net immigration will not change, we've heard that directly from the leave camp in debates.
The UK was already sovereign so I'm not sure how you become more sovereign. Brexit just shifts decision making from Brussels to Westminster.

Also the NHS is completely fucked.

Did they add any capos to T7 yet?

I want to make PC shitters suicidal by introducing them to Tekken capos :^)

Anyone wanna play doa 5 on ps3.

Why is it so hard to do a grounded attack after a jumping attack in GG?

/fgg/ - Brexit

kys you shitters

Lucky Chloe is the closest thing to a capo at the moment.

>Isolationism doesn't particularly work after WW2
And nobody asked for this EVER

>Net immigration will not change
Maybe. The thing is that we will be able to control it ourselves instead of allowing people from 3rd world countries that have an EU passport in without having a say in it. And if you think that we're not part of Schengen now then you can be damn sure that we would have been in the future.

And no, "reform" would not have worked, it's been tried before and all the other countries vote against it because they are on a payroll, even you should know that.

We would just be forced into some shitty deal without having a say in it

>The UK was already sovereign
It wasn't. You said it yourself, decisions were made in Brussels by politicians that nobody knows and nobody voted for. Now they will be made in Britain

>the NHS
lol

Is eu patch out?

BTFO

Chariot is FREE! HAHAHA

I'm legitimately impressed what SNK has done for KoF14. A fucking 50 man roster with no bullshit DLC characters attached. That shit has to take enormous amount of work.

k

you can do the same with law honestly. just dss f+3 every time, abuse launch throw, db+3, hopkick, magic 4/shaolin spinkicks.

shh, don't say anything positive about kof. it's blasphemous to be excited about a new fighting game and hope that it's good.

>tfw can buy a ps4 dirt cheap from the uk now

really?

Does 14 look like it will play more like 13 or 2k2?

>tfw I could buy half of London with 50 bucks
lmao nice country

well, the uk just ruined the previous 2 years of efforts by japan to reduce the value of its currency.

you guys effectively fucked me over. nice job, assholes.

>could fuck half the slags in all 50 states just by talking
lmao nice country

>capcom rushed out a game for a tournament series (capcom cup) that effect less than 1% of all consumers who play fighting games

It will probably continue to drop, so if you want to buy hardware it's a good time
Maybe if I'm lucky it's still dropping when the 480 is out

Nice job, you bagged yourself 50 niggers. No self respecting white woman would want a disgusting yellow snaggletoothed Britcuck.

Go suck off your Muslim bull, faggot.

a mix of 98 and 2k2 more than 13.

Get fucked faggot

Stop importing cheap shit

soooo are broski and chariot going to beg for money now to buy kof14 since their economy is fucked now?

I mean neither really. It looks to play more like 98 but with a pseudo XIII HD mode activation but the combo stuff is not relevant to how the game plays really and even then MAX mode is not like HD or 02 MAX anyways. It's more just carrying combo CONCEPTS than it is any actual wholesale mechanics.

steamdb.info/app/307780/history/

MKX SCHEDULED UPDATE FOR PC

ITS HAPPENING

WE DID IT BROS

>mfw going against Rashid players

UK economy will probably be fine in august, since now everyone is PANICKING and the pound is dropping
Unless the next Scotland referendum is before august that is

>self respecting white woman
>USA
hahhahahahahhah

>2ch in flames complaining about how the uk is being selfish for leaving
>conversation shifts to immigration
>everyone starts complaining about koreans and chinese
lmaoooooo

Doubt they'd do a Scotland referendum before the 2-year leaving process starts but we have no idea when that will begin. Probably not until after we get a new PM at the least.

2late now niggers

He's going to pay with this

>i just wont reply and maybe he'll forget

NIce dodge, Chariot!

I think if Scotland that if leaves they will be majorly fucked

Right, I forgot about that

How the fuck is Japan ever going to get back to where it was in the '80s? 300% debt:gdp ratio. Their consumer electronics exports are getting raped by Apple and Samsung. China stole their bullet train tech. They lost a $40bn sub deal because they didn't want their subs built in Austrailia. They don't have any natural resources. Their manufacturing jobs are going to developing nations.

Thank fucking god I wasn't born in Japan.

>Thank fucking god I wasn't born in Japan.

You take that back. I would give up EVERYTHING to be Japanese

jump man jump man jump man that boy's up to something

Name a character more annoying than ISIS
Pro tip you can't

Its SNKs last shot to stay alive after all.

I went through that period briefly with Akuma in vanilla SF4.

Once my win rate went down to 23% i stopped being an idiot and only played chars that fit my style

>tfw I got lucky and Ky also fits my playstyle
A match made in heaven

holy fuck skullgirls is ridiculous

just played it for a couple hours having never touched it before. crazy systems. love IPS and how gg-style bursts/burst-baiting is part of that

also i turned hitboxes on in training mode and shit my pants, the amount of care that went into this is nuts

t. keke z

It'd probably pretty fun if it wasn't Resets: the Game.

Based on your playstyle.
In Japan they go for hard knockdowns and Oki while in America due to Marvel having big influence people go for resets.

What is the best way to do instant while standing attacks in Tekken? Guides say d, d/f, n but I do qcf by accident most of the time and only get iws attacks like 25% of the time. I tried just doing hcf and I get iws attacks like 80% of the time but it feels very slow and not fast enough to do in combos.

It'd be better if it had real bursts.

They are obsessed with Chinese and Koreans.
In /i//t some nettouyo claimed that the zainichi Koreans that stayed in Japan after WW2 was 245. It was just so stupid lol and he was allover the place..

You mean like an American/Canadian of Japanese descent.
Yes that would be nice being a part of the most wealthiest demographic in the nation as well having ties to a first world nation that you can connect to at your choice.

Ok? Skullgirls is still a garbage reset heavy game tbqh

No, I mean I go to sleep crying everynight because I wasn't born Japanese.

Are there even any top Japanese players in that game. I thought it was pretty much just SonicFox that dominates it.

Is this a joke? El fucking Fuerte

>Cameron actually resigned
Alright

Now THIS is what I was worried about

>mfw britbongland is going up in flames
lul

Are you playing Dragunov? Just practice the d,df,n method.

Post brexit merk

youtu.be/qbmWs6Jf5dc

translate.google.com/translate?hl=en&sl=ja&u=http://daily.2ch.net/test/read.cgi/newsplus/1466714266/&prev=search

looks like they're getting pretty mad at uk now too

d,df,d,n is super consistent, but obviously slow. and it can be an awkward motion, but you just kind flick the stick away from forward and towards down-back and let it hit neutral that way. with that, there's no way it'll give you a qcf.

youtube.com/watch?v=2MRdtXWcgIw

Is Ramlethal decent enough without knowing deployed great sword combos?

I never thought I'd die alone
Another six months I'll be unknown...

youtube.com/watch?v=iTFrCbQGyvM

Now post the image that compares this with Battleborn. I need something to get a rise out of those Overshitters.

No. You're going to learn how to play with your swords and you're going to like it.

or just play a different character character

umm, why are they mad at the UK? what does this has to do with them?

japan has a bunch of companies in the uk which are in danger now because they will not be able to freely sell to the rest of europe.

japan wants a weak currency to improve exports and increase tourism. uk leaving europe resulted in a bunch of people jumping ship to the yen which pretty much undid all of japan's efforts to weaken their currency over the past 3 years.

>Cameron starts this, advertises it so much that everyone voted out
>economy is failing hard now
>any politician going against this will lose their career
>literally takes years for treaties or even negotiations to happen (WHICH UK must do now)
>other countries are going to follow too
>he jumps ship
>meanwhile I just had my ranked score boosted from 1600 to 1900
What a good day

Landing recovery, maybe? It pisses me off too. I cannot complete one of Venom's Advanced trials because of this and I have everything else down to boot.

youtube.com/watch?v=wWUC2-ypnDQ

post CFN

Yeah I really hate it I don't understand why I can do it fine in other games but not this I guess it's just a timing thing

Keep your /pol/ posting to your containment board.

Shut your fucking mouth liberal

whoever tricked me into buying blazblue cpex last thread thanks, its pretty cool so far

You're welcome.

How much has Tager changed since CS+?

I don't know, I barely played CSEX.

Post planned main team
>Mian, Luong, Yuri

My MadCatz TE finally bit the dust, so I was looking at investing into a HRAP 4 Kai. I saw that the tier list in the Pastebin lists it as S-Tier, but I have a few questions about it.

>What kind of gate restrictor does it use by default? Octagonal?
>How do Hayabusa buttons feel? I was planning on swapping the Sanwas in my TE with Seimitsus before it died, just because I want a more tactile feeling.
>Is $120 a good price for it?

Thanks in advance.

Mian, Nakoruru, Leona

everything you just posted can be found within 2 minutes of using google

I tried, but my Google-fu is failing me. Being 4 AM probably isn't helping either.

This is the best fighting game soundtrack in the world

youtube.com/watch?v=dEiJkA7vrAI

ryo,robert,kyo
if they have real fireballs