/feg/ Fire Emblem General

>Fates FAQ (please read before asking dumb questions)
pastebin.com/ivUbamyy

>Linkbin
pastebin.com/bufdd9wu

>/feg/ Castle Addresses
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1_ONUbYoZ68OjfXSLVCHF74XUol1ajWKSJvNqFx25PoE

>Previous

Other urls found in this thread:

rule34-data-009.paheal.net/_images/55d6a3924928b36a880385fd08ebfd15/1645445 - Fire_Emblem Fire_Emblem_Fates Ophelia.jpg
youtube.com/watch?v=TxiU3r2dVWQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Azura a shit

Azura is lovely!

>memeposters are back
It's been a nice morning we've had, /feg/.

What if in PoR chapter 17 was like the endgame chapters of Fates where it transitions to the next chapter without saving. How would this change PoR?

Oh god, #FE Caeda

I want to make Marth a cuckold!

Staring at Dori!
Making her nervous and sweaty!

Felicia is the cutest! She makes me the happiest person alive! She gets me through each day! I could never want anything more! Nothing makes me happier than seeing her pretty smile! She means everything to me! I love Felicia!

How she still nervous?
Corrin made her a mother. They fuck like rabbits every other night and she's still embarresed about her tiny tits?

It's funny how in the end Inigo, who I didn't like too much in Awakening, is one of the characters I liked the most in Fates, his supports and his interactions in general are really nice.

It's mostly his voice for me, his english VA did a good job.

It could get really tedious.

For you

I love my perfect wife!
She just needs to be reassured that there is nothing wrong with them! I don't get it either, but whatever.

I love pegaponies!

I think it's because most of his supports are rather serious. unlike Awakening where he was played for comedy mostly. I mean he still has some comedic ones but they're a lot fewer in number.

What do you think Caeldori does after Corrin falls asleep?

Stare at his sleeping face until she herself falls asleep as well?

See:

They are long and somewhat complex maps, with a lot of hazard for characters. Ike can get fucked really bad when he's carrying Leanne, which would mean restarting all from the beginning. Day Breaks as a whole can take up to three or four hours if you aren't experienced with the chapter.

Laslow is really great. IS actually took a fair bit of time in making him and Olivia decent enough in Awakening, and show his development in Fates, after some time has passed.
And it's curious that if it weren't for Maribelle's advice to Olivia back then, he wouldn't be the same guy he is now, nor would have the nice relationship he has with his daughter.

Is Leo/Sakura a nice support? Would Leo make Sakura happy?

>Peri so high.
did i miss sth?

Help me decide, /feg/. I'm thinking of possible builds for my next Conquest playthrough and I'm wondering between +Mag/- Lck Cav and +Str/-Lck Samurai.

Samurai sounds good since you can't get it naturally in Conquest (unless you marry Odin iirc) but I had a better time early game with +Mag than +Str and I usually have more Spd as the former. Plus I want to marry Camilla again and Master of Arms don't sound that good for her, at least in terms of skills since it does give her her bulk while keeping her Axe rank. Also I'm quite skeptical about dodgetanking.

+Mag Pally sounds good and Camilla would probably like GK to give her more bulk (+ Armoured Blow) as well as training her Lance rank to end as a WL. However, I usually hear people recommending picking a Hoshidan class for Conquest and vice versa for Birthright, so I don't know if it's "wasteful" to pick a Nohrian class for Conquest.

Ehhhhhhhhhhh.
Leo x Hinoka is nice. Sakura x anyone is really meh.

Peri has some really fucking fat tits man.

Where´s Soleil?

Soleil is a man, why do you think he only likes girls and is present in Awakening as a man?

Leo seems like the type to pressure Sakura into anal when she doesn't want to. He might also make Sakura put on a purple wig and get a boob job.

rly?
Where does it say so in the game?

Thats´s Inigo tho

In the men chart, of course. He's Lucina's brother, after all.

Samurai is probably the best possible class for Kamui, it doesn't matter if +STR or +SPD, he is also your only dodge tanking option of the game. Dodge tanking is of course amazing, like in most FE games, you have pretty good physical walls in Nohr already so there is no need to be bulky at all.
Camilla is fine as Wyvern Lord.

Nip version has Peri talking about her big her breasts are, repeatedly. She's also one of five girls who has the titty monster model.

You do realize Inigo and Severa were ported directly from Awakening right?

Go to the accessory shop, select Peri, bath towel and then deselect bath towel and press R.
Enjoy her FAT tits. She's one of the characters with the big tats body.

Also, IIRC she makes... Arthur? I think? She makes Arthur feel her up.

>not giving Chrom his piefu

oh,nice to know.

i played hiddden truths. dont worry

ok, i will go and look

Your Hoshidan Aniki is a superior Swordmaster though, thanks to his 1-2 range sword that crits and procs skills.

Nah he doesn't feel her up, he's a good guy. Pieri tells him that she feels her clothes are too tight, especially around her big breasts, and asks Arthur to grope her a couple of times. He refuses.

i like Cain

Who are the 5?

I meant for Conquest, my b.

No such thing as a bad Laslow support.

Thing is I'm a bit autistic about my talent and want it to benefit my spouse as well. Plus like say Swordmaster!MU has no 1-2 range sword, and not enough Mag to use a Levin Sword.

>Arthur is secrectly gay

Or Charlotte support.
Or Oboro support.
Or Keaton support.
Or Azama support.

>What is a Kodachi?

Charlotte supports are all the same shit. Oboro's are okay though.

That can double.

I would have grabbed that psycho bitch and fucked her so hard that her makeup would smear like when she's crying in his place

Swordmaster Kamui doesn't need a 2 range sword to be insanely good.
You are just going to make Camilla worse by giving her anything but Wyvern Lord.

ok to be fair, thats right. but better than nothing

Who is the most cuddly waifu?
Hard mode: no Selkie

>She frees herself
>grabs her sword
>I'M FEELING STABY
>stabs you*
>You are dead

She would probably kill you, my dude.

Napping with Mitama!

so do I have a time limit on the Mitama paralogue or can I just get to the house at any time?

Probably Velour, i guess.

>she cuts you in pieces and then makes stew with your body and gives the bones to Keaton

w e w

You don't even need to get to the house, hell, it's more trouble than its worth. Just slowly exterminate the Vallite scum.

Kagerou, Camilla, Orochi, Charlotte, Pieri

rule34-data-009.paheal.net/_images/55d6a3924928b36a880385fd08ebfd15/1645445 - Fire_Emblem Fire_Emblem_Fates Ophelia.jpg

Would you?

Velour is probably the softest. Felicia too, I guess? She's needy and likely wants to cuddle in bed everytime she can.

Mozu, even in the treehouse version she loves snuggling and cuddling

I find side-reclassing her into different classes gives good skills and also help give her the bulk she wants. Did Chieftain!Camilla for a while and she's pretty scary now, even as a Malig Knight.

Honestly I'd be pretty wary of groping a psychopath

No.
Lissa > Ophelia.

Oh, mamma mia.

Well, she is childish. Maybe, she even dont know what sex is

Severa's my darling wife! I love her cute face and pretty hair!

Wish there was a ROM hack that was compatible with gayfates that re-unlocked all JP-only cosmetics in the US version.

>loving an abusive wife that bullys you into marriage
How pathetic can you get?

Good taste

I want to kill her and chop off her head desu

Sevsev is cute.

She says some pretty lewd things in her skinship lines. SHe has to atleast know something.

We know Tsubaki!

Oh rly. Well i planned to waifu her in my following Conquest run(Sry Dwyer, blame IS)

>no harem mod
>cant marry severa then marry caeldori afterwards
>cant marry all the waifus
life is suffering

>She says some pretty lewd things in her skinship lines
P-please provide some examples...

youtube.com/watch?v=TxiU3r2dVWQ

>Owain renamed himself to Odin
wew lad

Good morning, slugababes

>implying Lissa didn't forget and just named him Owain because it sounds like Odin

I think Camilla gets by pretty well. The classes she has available to her covers a lot of ground already, Malig Knight and Wyvern Lord skills are pretty decent. Even better, she can friend seal Beruka to get Axefaire and Sol. So at the end, she has something like Axefaire, Swordbreaker, Sol, Savage Blow, Trample. You could even put in HP+5 for savage blow, since her HP tends to be lower for a tank, 50% growth rate in WL, or even Gamble.

If you really want a Hoshidan talent that might help her, Blacksmith might help, with +20% to hp and 15% to defence (Wyvern Lord is 10% hp 20% defence). The problem is Blacksmith skills are lackluster for Camilla, and you might want the Oni Chieftain's skills instead. Oni Chieftain's growths aren't bad for Camilla, although Blacksmith and Wyvern Lord are clearly superior.

>implying that i'm implying that

That is to say in the Jap version of the game.

>Yeah, that's good... Pieri wants to touch you too...
>Your throbbing place, it looks like the flesh is tearing...
>Nn... my body's acting strange... somehow... it's getting hot...

Good, that i know japanese

Wyvern's mobility is too valuable. Otherwise you rely on >Belka and potentially >Luna as your only flier.
That's how fucked up it is in Conquest. Just keep Camilla a Wyvern Lord, the abilities are nice and there is not enough time to grind for other abilities to give her.

Time to wake up

This is the dialogue from the minigame everyone here was trying to downplay as nothing more than harmless headpats? People are actually surprised this was removed for the western audience?

Don't kill the cute Sev, what would you accomplish by snuffing her twintails out of the world?

She's talking about your heart, you pervert.

It is just harmless head pats though.
And now they will never, ever, return.

Well Selena's been picking up traction lately when it comes to combat, Beruka's kind of shit when it comes to it though.

Wake those slugabeds

>you don't want to hear your waifu/husbando say sweet nothings to you
I mean they could have just change the things they say ro some degree but then it will be another issue entirely.

What is up with these captcha with the storefronts.

>change the dialogue to be less lewd
Wow that was fucking HARD

Hey. I'm asking this for a friend. Not myself mind you, do those rabbit looking things taste good? Rabbits are pretty good tasting as is and these guys are like 100 times bigger, so he was wondering if it was worth tracking one down and eating it.

Luna can be kind of okay as Mercenary for a while, she shits the bed hard in combat as PegaPony.

>censor it
No.

Is that dialogue you get for slapping her awake? You monster

So which is it? Was the skinship dialogue lewd, accompanied by blushing and general suggestiveness, or was it just a harmless headpat minigame and nothing more than that?

People here seem to be imply it's somehow both in order to fit their narrative, but that can't be the case.

I did try Chieftain and she turned out great. Didn't like Zerker and Hero since they kill her Def.

I honestly always have good Mag Camillas so she gets even more boosts with Horse Spirit and befriending Niles, who also has a good support with her and gives her more Mov. That's why I never actually went WL with her.

They're just side-reclasses though. Percy can help with flying duties for a while. Though I was always fine with just Belka temporarily honestly.

I-I think mine is throbbing too...

Everyone with a brain knew it was going to be censored in some way.

Imagine you get a prophetic vision of the future. In this vision, your house is going to get egged while you're out at work. There's nothing you can do to stop it, it's going to happen. Now, I decide to egg your house AND steal your valuables. Which of these two outcomes would you have preferred?

She doesn't do bad until lategame, and by then you can potentially switch her to WL if you want to keep having her in combat.