/mbgg/ - Mobage General #564

Playing with Luna edition

This general is for discussing the less popular mobage (Mobile Games). Games whose Veeky Forums generals wouldn't last a day or two on their own and games that are not popular enough for their own general. Typically these are Japanese only games.

>For a full list of games and information on them, please READ THIS:
ofo.jp/j/jKix

Update: This docs has been revamped and remade to be smaller, lighter and easier to find the information you're looking for.

>When playing Japanese Games:
pastebin.com/Nsg98EEf

>Friend ID/Name list:
ofo.jp/j/dG6f

>Upcoming mobage doc
ofo.jp/j/h7Pt

Link to previous thread: Remember to REPORT and IGNORE shitposters instead of giving them the attention they want and helping them shit up the thread.

>Playing with shit edition

What a horrible and unlikable character. Maybe she'll start to improve in the story at least I hope so considering how the end of her chapter 6 went.

Vampire-san~~

She's a LOT better and cuter in the Japanese version. The localized one changes her a lot.

Can draw 5* from free gacha roll in shinobi?

Storm units are more useful than promise of damage next turn.
And Banner doubles damage of all of your cheap cards for the cost of one turn. And does it for two less mana than a sage. And can't be attacked.

And evolve is better used to burst through target cards and/or buff your storms.

Post Personal Shadowverse Tier list:

Rune ++++ God tier

The rest - why bother?

Blood, Shadow and Haven - vial or delete the game

Banner wastes a follower slot. That alone is enough of a reason as to why it's shit.

I'm sad that she doesn't have a bully line or a i'll finish you now line.

>implying
Luna is cute, even if she's a little edgy. The actually unlikeable characters are MUH KAZOKU and the belligerent insane widow. I guess Blue Eris too, since the cryptic keikaku doori type is the most obnoxious villain archetype too.

I just find so many flaws in how you think about the game.

>Storm units are more useful than promise of damage next turn.
Floral Fencer is putting minions on the BOARD. These need to be dealt with by your opponent or they are taking damage every turn. Of course Storm units are more useful given equal stats, but that's why they're generally all understatted. You cannot say a 3/4, a 2/2 with charge and a 1/1 with charge are better than Floral Fencer. That's just the dumbest argument I've ever heard.

>And can't be attacked.
Go play 40 amulets in your deck then since they can't be attacked and are automatically superior to minions. In fact, in my opinion, 99% of amulets that are not Haven's ones which summon units are garbage because they're all conditional and offer way too much tempo loss (which Haven already has to deal with). Go through the pastebin and find me a single deck that runs any amulet that isn't a countdown, and I bet you can't.

It doubles the damage of other cards. Those 1/1s, or 1/2s.

And its a commander that can't be attacked.

Post your rank, please. I thought as much.

My 7k worth of vials sword deck is basically done, but I have no other decks that are even close to finished.

Do I just keep riding with it and hope for new packs for other classes or just reroll?

Where did this event in Shironeko come from, the one with the piano player, frog rain girl, and kitsune? Tereze, Tsuyuha, and Korin

I know Tsuyuha is going to be in the summer gacha, but what chance for the other two? When were they released?

If you aren't going to pay you shouldn't even think about playing more than one or two classes for a while.

>Go play 40 amulets in your deck then since they can't be attacked
kek. I probably should try that.

Below 2k. Also, its 5/4, 2/2 and 1/1, since you have to evolve. And you forgot removing whatever ward with evolved fencer.

But, free buffs for officers and/or cursed general are still better than floral in my opinion

>Below 2k
Yeah.

5/6*, but you knew that.

If you think wasting your cost 4 turn on that and not finishing the game on cost 6 or 7 is better by all means keep doing it. You're wrong in thinking that banner is better however you're free to play however you like.

Floral is 4/5, they were correct in that regard.

Floral is 3/4

Also, thank you for allowing me to play however I want.

The evolve is 4/5, not 5/4 or 5/6.

Banner is a long term play, and no one is using a late game sword deck yet

Even Floral Fencer fits better for existing decks and hypothetical late game ones if you want to use swordcraft's card draw that isn't a maid or the princess

Yes Floral as a base id 3/4 but when you evolve her which is what was being talked about she becomes a 4/5. Also I can't read because I read the 5/4 backwards but whoever said 5/6 was way off. Also you're almost always going to evolve Floral.

Decide it with an actual match, make a private room and combat the banner deck with a floral fencer deck.

I can only pick one now.
What is everyone's thoughts on
Otohime vs Aurelia

Anyone have holo legendary of a deck they actually play?
I have a holo Zirnitra, and a full Dragon decks, but I prefer to play Shadow.

Banner is not even a long-term play because the +1/0 has very little impact, especially on minions you're just summoning. If you have immediate benefit out of the banner (ie board of 3-4 minions), then you can just as easily push an advantage with a myriad of cards that Sword already runs without resorting to this gimmick.

If anything, Arthurian Light is the scary amulet, but as mentioned, all amulets are slow and suck shit.

I'm willing to play him with just a basic deck.

First copy of Otohime is a priority, imo. There's no cheaper board refill.

Respin

Do you already have any of either? If you don't have either than I'd say Otohime first. If you already have one of each then you should make a second Aurelia.

No idea when they were released, but I think the chance of them appearing in the summer gacha is very high. We got re-runs of Rush, Vivi, Meilin and Ekuru events just before they were added as memorials.

I only have a tsubaki. Which I assume is a dragon tech? When is there an actual time to include tsubaki since the game does not have a side deck

My very first download of the game got me an animated Pluto and a normal Cerberus plus Satan.

People told me to go Shadowcraft then and there and I avoided reroll hell entirely.

Legendary luck has been pretty great afterwards, I've drawn Aurelia, Merlin, Zinitra, and 2 Soul Dealers(dusted) so far.

I did immediately completely butcher all my collection to make a high end Shadowcraft deck so it will be a while before I branch though.

This is Pio. She makes potions.

How does Havenplay work? I got shadowfen, but he seems kind of bad? He destroy all my amulets? And they cost a lot.

Upgrading in that game is such a pain.

I want to fuck Pio.

Haven has amulets that spawn units when destroyed, and those have countdown which ticks every turn. You kinda want to destroy your amulets.

Depends on what you build and if you feel like you'll need her. If you want to use her use her. If you don't than don't. She isn't bad to have but she also isn't great to use unless you also need her effect.

What if you give ward to units with ambush?

Ambush has priority and they can attack you directly while those units are in ambush.

Cursed General and Banner have some significant anti-synergies with typical aggro Storm in that they don't put Officers on the field. Most aggro storm decks are entirely dependent on their ability to maintain board with Officers and buff them with Fencing Instructors, White Generals, etc (which all conversely would be terrible without any officers already on the board). That's also why Floral Fencer is such a key card, a lot of the time the opponent simply won't have the ability to deal with that many minions at one time, almost guaranteeing value on your later cards.

Playing an amulet or a 3/3 commander on turn 4 on the other hand would be like playing a vanilla white general, you'd probably instantly lose tempo, your officers would die, and you would lose the game for that reason.

I'd say that is going overboard in that he seems to think the only possible way to play Sword is officer-aggro decks. However it is true that Banner and Cursed General don't mesh well with that kind of deck. They belong in something higher-curve, since you won't get much value out of Banner in short games and Cursed General is best comboed/protected with something in the same turn he's played, especially after the opponent has run out of Evolves. For that kind of deck you would want Tsubakis for removing lategame threats, good Wards or possibly even Assassins, and other Commanders that are good without a board (Otohime, Aurelia) or generate value by being kept alive (Latham), and cards that benefit from having Commanders on the board (Snippy Gardener, Conscription, Assassin) rather than Commanders that benefit from having Officers on the board.

You would probably want Floral Fencer in either deck though, because the card is completely insane.

I hope she makes babies to, after I impregnated her.

Better to combo ward with Athena. Ambush+Ward just fucks everything up and makes your ward useless.

I got a gold tank out of the forge.

German light tank 38(t) Tank.
How good/bad is she ?

>completely destroying this kid
>he thinks for a minute
>this happens
>crashes and doesn't count as a win

thanks cygames

Good pure Scout and very cute. But useless besides pure Scout. You should replace her with T-60 or Valentine X when you got a few N4 Maidens.
Also, she is not German. She's Slav. Czech to be precise. (t) = tschechisch, not Tonnen/tons.

Over half my wins have been the turn before I win. I suspect there's some way to force disconnects.

I've had that happen quite a lot today.

I'm an autist and running country only teams, only exception are french which I pool together with brits.

half my disconnects*

TEAR DOWN YOUR WALL

So that potentially puts us at 8 characters, assuming the Charlotte and Tsukimi inclusion is true?

And today I learned of a dragon unit that gives 1 orb on death. And costs 3 with okay stats.

Five mana advantage.

Must be your first day playing the game.

Did you know forestcraft summons elves?

Pretty much, I wonder what are they planning to do with the variant class though.

>Not running a Floral Banner deck

Kamui is going to be a variant.
He'll transform into a bear.

Speaking of which, that just won me the game in Sword mirror.

>win 5 Bishop or Vampire matches (ranked or unranked)

Easy.

>He hasnt already invested in a top tier mr.bones deck

Give me a Haven Deck with no legendaries and as few golds as possible.

>tfw Haven is full of heretics
Why isn't Haven state run? Maybe they would've avoid the whole morning star thing

Another win, another loss
At least my opponent gave me the pleasure of dropping their health to zero
Time to stop playing for now

Clear the Havencraft storymode to get 3 copies of Priest of the Cudgel, then replace all of the Goliaths in the starter deck with them
Replace the Goblins with Sacred Plea x 3 (150 dust total)
Remove afew 3 star mobs add 2 or 3 Sister Innate (bronze) / Prism Priest (Silver)
Replace all the Shieldwarden's with Fairy Lancers (silver)

Do afew of these and your deck will gradually get better, do all of them and you should be fine winning in ranked up until 4k where you might need some legends + golds

They needed inquisitors.

Spanish?

What's the priority of golds?
I have 1000 mana to spend.

>rerolled merlin, mithril golem, otohime, tsubaki, satan and bunch of golds
I just want to play Blood. Anyone want to trade? Looking for Vampire x2 or whatever legendaries that Bloodcraft uses.

>bloodcraft

If you can only grab one gold then get Themis's Doubt (nukes all followers on the field) or Holy Sentinel for abit of defense against face decks

At least it'll mean free packs when the exploit gets addressed.

Tell me what type of deck you play and what you think the matchup is against each deck. Assume the most standard deck of each of the types, though you can specify specific decks.

Dragoncraft

5-5 Sword
6-4 Runecraft
6-4 Havencraft
7-3 Bloodcraft
5-5 Forestcraft
4-6 Shadowcraft
2-8 Midrange Shadow

When that happens you can close the game and re-open it to avoid losing rating. Probably what the people who are losing do, thanks Cygames.

>opponent plays a Goblin first turn
I love this feel.

Anyone knows if auto and x2 speed can be turned on by default in Shinobi Nightmare? Turning them on every fight is annoying.

Barely experienced Midrange Shadowcraft

7-3 Sword(Do I have Foul Tempest?)
6-4 Rune(transmuting is annoying)
6-4 Haven(banishes are annoying)
3-7 Blood(I still don't understand Bloodcraft)
7-3 Forest(Honestly haven't fought too many Forestcraft so no experience with their big plays)
7-3 Dragon(thing that trips me up most is a burst storm rush that takes me 10+ to 0)

During day hours 7-3 everything
During night hours 3-7 everything

Swordcraft: 9-1 everything
Dragoncraft 8-2 everything

>Using the Bloodcraft legendaries

Most of the cards that you want to be able to play Bloodcraft are Golds. The legendaries are too clunky to be considered useful

Mixed Runecraft at 14k

9-1 heaven
7-3 sword
7-3 rune
6-4 shadow
5-5 dragon
5-5 forest
5-5 blood

Which one is Kamui? I don't even remember who of the guys won the summer popularity poll.

So I just unlocked the PW events and I don't understand what to do. Do I just clear all the stages at lvl 1? How do I get the gold tanks on the event tab? Do I just keep playing lvl 1 stages and hope for tank drops?

Korin is from Four Star Project 9th, Tsuyuha's from 13th, Therese is from 15th. 15th was largely music-themed, looks like.

Korin and Therese also got new versions for New Years gacha.

As for why they're together for an event, dunno.

Chaguma principal.

He's already a bear.

Who ready for Shironeko Racing this summer?

Pretty much. Some luckfags got them from difficulty 1, but for newbies, the resource farming is already good reason to do that. Also, first time clear gives you 150 corns.

>Already completed my sword and shadow deck
>Decide to reroll for fun
>Hope I get dragon or haven cards
>Get this
So what do

Keep rerolling because that roll is shit.

1 Forest
1 Haven
1 Shadow's least used legendary
2 Not Merlins

Seems pretty meh honestly.

We haven't gotten tennis yet

>tfw no Atomy
I don't care if the card is bad, I want to meme on people.

Well fuck I think my rank achievement is bugged.
Says to reach D2 for 100 gold, I've reached it but can't claim it. Anyway to fix this?

Reach D2 again.

Look at the technical issues page.

Run level 1 as much as you can. If you are S ranking easily you can start removing members to save stamina/milk.
Keep in mind that you want to keep S ranking though. Even if you are getting A rank with no damage taken it kills your ticket and G-Iron drops.

Soon

Germanic