Objectively best Tracer skin Edition
>Official Stuff
us.battle.net/overwatch/en/community/

>Competitive Info
gosugamers.net/overwatch
over.gg/

>/owg/ ID List
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1-1uOqymySz22QFhC6S19HPb8WKJBDNd3ILj679bW2Sk

>The Oversheet (Damage values and other numbers)
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1QgTenq3s-YesFgb-CPI6yIPpp4K9xot7LhTBo3Tm0Pk/edit#gid=1751764739/

>Wiki
overwatch.gamepedia.com/Overwatch_Wiki

>Stats and Leaderboards (Unofficial)
masteroverwatch.com

>Official Comics
comic.playoverwatch.com/en-us

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ugR9qBWm8ps
twitter.com/AnonBabble

D. Va is cute!

>being so good at a hero that someone switches to your counter

Chinese dress Mei skin when?

It's over boys, pack it up. Overwatch killer is here.

Widowmakers

Are they ever going to add a way to queue for a specific gamemode? Payload a shit.

If you use that tracer skin you're a faggot. Hot pink is best

>I AM GOING FOR THE TOBLERONE

what did she mean by this?

Tracer a shit anyway

who wins?

>want to get a feel for Phara h
>practice on hard AI
>Zenyatta is an unstoppable monster

Holy hell. No ome Blizzard is hesitant to buff him he will shit on just about anyone if his player can aim.

D.Va's MEKA mainfire gains 5% extra damage for every 25 damage blocked with Defense Matrix, persisting until her MEKA is destroyed.

>Volskaya Attack
>Repeatedly spam "group up" and ultimate status trying to get people to Ultwatch the point
>Nobody does it the entire game

Why does nobody in this game understand basic fucking math

You aren't going to take a point defended by six people at the same time with anything less than six people at the same time

And I don't care that you have your ultimate so do they

fuck

D.VA'S LIPS ARE FOR _____________

German Engineering vs Communist Laborer

Hard to say

Champions seldom perish

How do I stop the botnet known as masteroverwatch from tracking my every move online?

This would only work with a cap. Say around 20% extra damage.

*no wonder

SINCE MCHIGHNOON AND WALLHACKER HAVE BEEN NERFED WHO ELSE DO YOU THINK IS GONNA GET THE HAMMER OF NERFING OF SLAP OF BUFFING?

>hear FIRE IN THE HOLE
>that tense moment where everybody on your team splits up and waits anxiously as the victim is decided
>it's always you

Junkrat Puppet

yelling curse words while she beats you in video games

Kissing tenderly and tasting her sweet, sweet dorito breath

McRee's Revolver Ocelot followed by Reaper's clap

winston making monkey moves and noises

>that guy who picks Mercy on KOTH when we don't have a Lucio

The fuck are you smoking

She just needs either one of these
-Walk faster while shooting
-Damage increase on mech
-Tighter spread on main fire
-Less damage falloff at range
-Smaller critbox

So out of the humans, how many Heroes are cybernetically enhanced in some way?

>Definitely:
Genji, Junkrat, McCree, Widowmaker

>Ambiguous
Lucio, Pharah, Reaper, Torbjorn (is it a glove type thing or does it actually replace his hand/arm?) Soldier: 76 (Is his visor a permanent thing or is just something he wears?)

>Definitely not
D.VA, Hanzo, Mei, Mercy, Reinhardt, Roadhog, Symmetra, Tracer, Winston, Zarya

It sure seems as though there are way more non enhanced Heroes than there are enhanced heroes than it would appear at first glance.

milking

D.va buffed, apparently Zarya is getting some kind of nerf and maybe Mercy.

>invite the enemy team members
>theyre all in a group

thats an instant leave right

D.Va is getting a buff, that much is confirmed
Hanzo will probably be nerfed in some way if the whining keeps up as is

And I have the sneaking suspicion they might alter Junkrat's damage numbers in some way.

>6 people can't do 100 damage

I'd kill myself too

Tracer laughing

How the fuck is Lucio ambiguous? He has robot legs.

Pretty sure Torb replaced his hand.

Symmetra has a robotic arm.

this is just a bait to tell a black joke about winston

zarya is an adroid

>Played 16 hours of Junkrat
>63% winrate solo queue
>Can nail people with combo grenades like you wouldn't believe

>Still have yet to kill 4 people with 1 rip-tire
How do I do this? Every time I ult I can sense the butthole of every enemy clench tightly as they wait to see who's going to die in Junkrate Roulette. They all fucking spread out, it's impossible.

Why would they nerf MAXIMUM CHARGE? Where did you hear this?

>hear CHING CHONG NIP NIP NONG!
>clench asshole
>run away from grouped up team
>watch as the dragons eat through the team as they try to hide behind the payload
EVERY FUCKING TIME

>"J-just stick together guys! Mei can't kill us if we stay close."
>mfw when I single out a single enemy hero with a perfectly placed wall and kill him before his team can save him

It's a glove.

>join game
>DEFEAT

fair enough.

hey confirmed it was just a glove. Her Vishkar skin is what she looks like during formal affairs.

This is news to me. How do we know this?

It your stats are public - like they apparently are - there's no stopping it.

Why is Soldier 76 ambiguous to some people? Both of his legendaries have it taken off.

ding ding

Reaper is cybernetically enhanded to a certain degree. He's basically either a cloud of nanomachines inprinted with his personality or a corpse animated by the biotechnology that powers Mercy's Valkyrie Armor technology.

>Ching chong nip nip nong
>Not a circle of freezing aura

You are dumb.

What is Temple of Anubis?

We don't know if those skins are canon or not. If they are canon then it would answer the question. If not then it's up in the air still.

route 66

It's just armor.

What is zenyatta's taunt. How is this even a question? It's the emote that single-handedly killed Gearbox.

What is D. Va heartbreaker

>its a symmetra is totally a support guize stop asking for a healer you have 25 EXTRA shields episode

Fuck off. At least we had defense on hanamura so it didn't last for ever.

Here, by someone who argued about it. Which is why I added 'apparently'.

Cancermura

I got mine with a desperation ult by revving up those engines right around the corner from the enemy team on the nepal map with the small house in the middle. The closer you do it to them, the less time thay have to react/shoot it down.

I have yet to get the mine into steel trap one though.

post cosplayers pls

what is hanamura in term of gameplay
what is nepal design wise

Clusterfucks on a point in OT might be best bet

>completely oblivious symettra doesnt give shield once

Symmetra is a Support. Support is not synonymous with Healer. Support is about enhancing your teammates and contributing to the game indirectly. A Support is allowed to have good control over a specific zone, as is characteristic of Defense; this does not make her a Defense class. Why do you think this?

med kits exist for a reason.

>Sticking to the payload like as Lucio
>Run around the enemy eternally contesting the payload while spamming "Why are you so angry?"
>Cockblocking ults
Damn this guy is hella fun

That's me
>mfw I switch to symmetra at the last second
Anyone else /devilish/ here?

S76 was part of a super soldier program. He has to have been enhanced in some way.

>3minute queues
>on a friday evening
Game's dead boys

>It's a "Where's our healer" but that person never switches and just ends up blaming the team Episode

Illios
everyone knows this

>not just playing Symmetra from the start

Amateur.

>tfw Autolock Mercy

L O L *giggle*

Angela "Dr. Mengele" Zeigler

Hang yourself

What is Memeskya Industries.

Bad taste.

Don't give them a chance to spread out. You gotta be subtle about your positioning. Got both the Pixel and Cute sprays the day the game went live.

t. Junkrat player

Her ultimate, sentries, and weapon are about controlling a part of the map.

The only thing support-y about her is the shield. She's more defense than support.

Your stats are public sperg

How do you line up the mine with the trap to get that?

>Got both the Pixel and Cute sprays the day the game went live

That's nothing to be proud of. Most people were shitters. It's arguably much harder as your MMR goes up.

>Tanks running rampant and ruining the game
>Reaper is not good enough because all tanks bar Winston have the same chances to kill him
McCree nerf was a mistake, why can't Blizzard balance for shit?

Why are you so angry? is good but You gotta believe is my personal favorite

Her ultimate is about controlling a part of the map by allowing her teammates to get there quickly. Her Shields need no explanation. Her turrtes are the part of her kit most characteristic of a Defense, but that doesn't mean she should be categorized that way. Lucio has a knockback. Zenyatta has deceptively high damage. That doesn't mean that they are not Supports.

Most likely nerfs in your opinions?

Zarya: Not too bad on her own, but 2 Zarya's are unstoppable, there's never a moment that you can kill them. Or two tanks. Right now the fucking class suggestions fulfills the tank roll with just Zarya so most games don't see Reinhardt+Zarya or Zarya+Zarya where she truly shines.

Junkrat: He tops damage charts without even aiming, and when you get close he insta bombs you

Lucio: Impossible to kill, and his gun is hard to aim but it's perfect for zoning out vantage points because he can pepper them in shots and then run away. Like Symmetra's secondary but on crack.

You don't really do those kinds of skins unless the face you're showing is actually theirs. He has a large gash on his jaw that's undoubtedly not a placeholder. The visor is stolen tech from Helix which means he doesn't need it anyway. Otherwise he wouldn't have lived to raid Helix and take it. It probably functioned like something he used at Overwatch in his golden years (Although the visor just seems to help him see targets better lorewise.)

ding ding

what is JUST?

What if Mei and Tracer were Street Fighters?

youtube.com/watch?v=ugR9qBWm8ps

No. She is a mislabeled Defense character. End of story. Don't even respond because this argument has been done many times and it is finished NOW

>it's a "dpscucks blame me for not switching to healer even though I'm the only tank" episode

That's voiceline.

Just let me knock barriered Zarya away and I'll be happy.