Bought a load of this chinese crap for $0.39 each; where should I sell it and for how much?

Bought a load of this chinese crap for $0.39 each; where should I sell it and for how much?

Other urls found in this thread:

aliexpress.com/item/YANA-Jewelry-2015-New-Gold-And-Sliver-Two-Leaf-Pendants-Necklace-Chain-multi-layer-statement-necklaces/32395996900.html
amazon.com/Jane-Stone-Elegant-Necklace-Fn1454-Silver/dp/B00U5VHU6G/ref=sr_1_2?s=apparel&ie=UTF8&qid=1472225327&sr=1-2&nodeID=7141123011&keywords=Leaf necklace
ebay.ca/itm/Wholesale-100pcs-Bulk-Lots-Tibetan-Silver-Mix-Charm-Pendants-Jewelry-DIY-TS-/302014089500?hash=item465171491c:g:NWYAAOSwkl5XfArS
etsy.com/uk/listing/164873396/leaf-lariat-silver-grey-white-dainty?ga_order=most_relevant&ga_search_type=all&ga_view_type=gallery&ga_search_query=leaf pendant&ref=sc_gallery_5&plkey=1e86350532a046087f825bc318c0f7805b817653:164873396
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

You should sell it in the trash can for free.

damn son

where the fuck did you get that? you could easily sell it for like 10$ a piece. I want in

ebay?

aliexpress.com/item/YANA-Jewelry-2015-New-Gold-And-Sliver-Two-Leaf-Pendants-Necklace-Chain-multi-layer-statement-necklaces/32395996900.html

slap a brand on it, sell it for 5-10$ each mabye on ebay or preferably facebook through some sort of ecommerce intermix. market it to SJW's and other millenial dipshits = profit

cant really slap a brand on jewlery. get a box with "~random word~ jewlers" on it?

not sure what youre trying to say

I kind of like those. How many did you get, and at what total cost?

Damn I can sell some of this shit at festivals and what not. Why can't Veeky Forums have more threads with cool ideas like this?

festivals, concerts, street fairs, farmers markets, etc etc

If you go to a street fair, half the booths are people selling shit like this. Here is a great idea though:

Around Christmas, middle/elementary schools often have something like a "holiday boutique" where the PTA sells crap like this for kids to buy gifts for the family. Convince your local schools to let you run it, sell overpriced crap to the kids, profit.

i would recommend not selling it online as those chains look very flimsy and will likely snap from only a little force. this will lead to bad reviews and then you're out of business.

unless you can test one necklace: find out how strong the chain is,

Looks like sperm.

is $0.39 ea a fair price Veeky Forums or was OP ripped off?

Probably, you can sell them for like $1-2 which is over 50% profit, though you'll need to sell a shitload of them to make any money. You should bulk sell them to shops in your area for like 80c a piece if you want to make any money.

I sell that too tho.

Good price but he cant fo FBA or dropship. Too expensive

amazon.com/Jane-Stone-Elegant-Necklace-Fn1454-Silver/dp/B00U5VHU6G/ref=sr_1_2?s=apparel&ie=UTF8&qid=1472225327&sr=1-2&nodeID=7141123011&keywords=Leaf necklace

At a swap meet or something he would do fine

>Customers also bought

The chinks are absolute masters of their game. Sell a truck full to idiots in America, then cut the very same customers off at the knee by selling single units on Amazon for the same price Joe Wholesale just paid per unit with a moq of 2000 pieces. It's like they're running a pyramid scheme with a buy in only, and no actual hope of shifting inventory for the downstream.

Op, I see a fleamarket booth in your future. You'll still make ok money selling them for $2.00 but you'll need to expand your offerings and hustle like crazy flipping thousands of dollars in inventory of assorted costume jewellery for $100 per week net.

Yes you can

ebay.ca/itm/Wholesale-100pcs-Bulk-Lots-Tibetan-Silver-Mix-Charm-Pendants-Jewelry-DIY-TS-/302014089500?hash=item465171491c:g:NWYAAOSwkl5XfArS

How about this?

Hire some hippie girl to sell it at an arts fair for $15-$20/piece

Your face when you realize companies have the same mentality about diamonds.

I can help you with branding. Contact me
swingfirst@airmail[dot]cc

Go on etsy. these are listed on there for 60$ already.

etsy.com/uk/listing/164873396/leaf-lariat-silver-grey-white-dainty?ga_order=most_relevant&ga_search_type=all&ga_view_type=gallery&ga_search_query=leaf pendant&ref=sc_gallery_5&plkey=1e86350532a046087f825bc318c0f7805b817653:164873396

Where do I find hippie girls to hire to sell this shit?

What the actual fuck
>read her bio
How is she getting away with this, bet it's not even a woman.

Sell them at the flea market

$15 for 1
$20 for 2
$27 for 3

Damn this jew nigger is racking it in with this! look at the reviews. WTF LOL!

Label it as " Pepe's fine jewelry"

farmers markets

Does the chinese crap look like it was handmade?

If yes, then check out etsy, its like ebay for arts and crafts. You can take that shit there and give it a nice mark up, especially if your profile suggest that your a women and a minority.

already checked

Lolreported

This is gold... Pardon me, sterling silver.

>etsy.com/uk/listing/164873396/leaf-lariat-silver-grey-white-dainty?ga_order=most_relevant&ga_search_type=all&ga_view_type=gallery&ga_search_query=leaf pendant&ref=sc_gallery_5&plkey=1e86350532a046087f825bc318c0f7805b817653:164873396
SHIEEEEEET
19.51 x (at least) 5051 = 98545.01 GBP
This nigga is ballin

>33569 items sold
And she would have gotten away with it too, if it weren't for you meddling kids!

>thinking they will ban one of their top sellers

A Raindrop In The Making

The Lovely Raindrop opened in October 2009. It all came about thanks to a dear friend who told me I should open a shop on Etsy. Thank you Jessi! I hesitated a little with the idea, but then thought what the heck, I'll give a shot. Recently starting my family in 2008, I was eager to make a little extra money. I started making handmade cards and envelopes, which was very time consuming but definitely taught me a lot about hard work, little pay, and people.
In 2010, I decided to take on a new challenge and venture off into jewelry making. I made my first necklace, sold it, and was hooked. The Lovely Raindrop started as an idea, and became a business.
In 2011, a lady contacted me who needed donations for an auction. An auction for their adoption, to bring home their baby girl. Since then we have been contacted by multiple families to donate and help out, as well as different causes/agencies. This is where we wanted The Lovely Raindrop to go, and we are getting there. Thank you to my wonderful/supportive husband, supportive family, and dedicated customers!
Thank You All for your Support!!!

>she
yeah fucking right

Wow, there we fucking go. This is how she made almost 100k.

Congrats biz

full kneepad mode engaged

>etsy.com/uk/listing/164873396/leaf-lariat-silver-grey-white-dainty?ga_order=most_relevant&ga_search_type=all&ga_view_type=gallery&ga_search_query=leaf pendant&ref=sc_gallery_5&plkey=1e86350532a046087f825bc318c0f7805b817653:164873396
Good idea blooming here
>pay some college girl who thinks herself a model like 40-50$ to take pics of her and necklaces,bracelets, and shit
>pref minority or otherwise
>write up some fake bio about their life or and goals about success
>multiply for multiple accounts and products
>profit like 5000% by selling cheap chink shit to artsy hipsters online

Dude you realize whoever is doing this is just taking the pics from aliexpress, adding a logo and calling it theirs right?
There isn't even need for a model or anything, those pics are stock photos from aliexpress.

Is that even legal?

Nothing that makes real money is completely legal

>MFW this whole thread

Brb, calling China

Where'd you buy it from?

Well yeh thats why you only go to china for stuff you can brand

Otherwise you find a supplier that does minimum allowed price so you and other retailers have to compete on something other than price

China is hella sketchy , no matter what money youre bringing in eventually something called "quality fade" happens , theyll just cut corners and if you catch them they just promise not to do it again

The normal buy / sell relationship is turned on its head with china. You the wholesale / import buyer end up sucking their teets because you dont have the time or money to find a new company (who would do the same) and they cant be sued for breah of contract or anything

Its the wild west

Oh and if you bring them anyhing new like a design or invention it gets stolenl

>>whats a fake review?

Yeh its how dropshippers do it , they want you to use their photos because it sells product. Sometimes theyll send you stuff to take pics of

Sorry guys, I've ordered this cheap jewelry before and the pictures in the listings make it look waaay better than it does in real life. The metal is cut pretty rough and the materials are obviously not silver.

This shit won't sell to hippie indie girls

man, you guys are a bunch of jews

Here I am giving away a 100 samples of beard oil that I paid $500 for some reviews hoping to one day make some money

>thinking Etsy/eBay doesn't know about it already and doesn't give a shit

Don't know the law in other countries, but in germany this is plain and simple fraud.
Like the idea, but impossible to pull off here :(

would it be legal if product is not even entering germany and website is hosted in let's say america?

problem is they are labeling this chinashit as "handmade".

If you are just referring to rebranding this crap and selling it, you'd be fine, but I spent the last 30min researching and there are already MANY ppl selling these

How would you say should a rebranding being done? I searched on etsy, ebay, amazon and so on and found a lot of dubious sellers like the earlier mentioned lady from etsy. They're telling hippsters lies about how they make the jewelleries ("... I put a fallen leaf in melted copper and than put silver on it." -> text for a clearly machine fabricated piece of shit leaf).

I wonder how to promote that shitty jewellery and don't lie at the same time.

of course but a lot of big companies does hat. you don't have to put 'handmade' per se but something along the lines of "made in china and designed in california by mr.Goldstein"

that would still be fraud because it wasn't.

well, don't claim you designed it, don't claim it was handmade and live with the fact that you won't be able to ask for $50 for one of those.

BUT all of this is coming from a german and I do not see how to sell those profitable here.
I do not know the situation in your home country, but here you would get sued for eveything you earned plus penatly in no time

can you actually prove that it was not "handmade"? I mean at some point, a factory worker might've put the leaf on a chain by hand. Does that not make it handmade?

No. Handmade is the opposite to industrial mass production, which this chinacrap is.

I'm not trying to argue about that, I'm just trying to look at it from a purely legal standpoint

It's like somebody saying a product was "Made in Germany" when in reality 90% of it was assembled in China and they put a sticker + packaging on it in Germany