/feg/ -Fire Emblem General

>Fates FAQ (please read before asking dumb questions)
pastebin.com/ivUbamyy

>Linkbin
pastebin.com/bufdd9wu

>/feg/ Castle Addresses
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1_ONUbYoZ68OjfXSLVCHF74XUol1ajWKSJvNqFx25PoE
>Previous

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/10584771
twitter.com/AnonBabble

In Awakening are kids skills set when I recruit them?

Could I ever change the skills afterwards? Or do I have to put up with it for the rest of the playthrough?

You can unequip skills just like normal but they can't inherit new ones after they inherit their first ones

So if I do ChromxOlivia and Ive only recruited Lucina then Inigo is safe?

Yeah, you can take your time and grind for Galeforce.

Skills are decided the moment you enter the paralogue. You can even enter and leave.

The only time it's an issue is when Lucina autojoins and even then then only skill from her parents that she can't get on her own is Olivia's Luck+4 skill (and she has that by default).

Thanks!

Stop samefaging and go to the main thread.

Look at this actual discussion. If only this were the actual thread.

I just started a playthrough of fe8, and holy fuck, the arena is absolutely fucking RELENTLESS. i tried 10 straight fights and lost every single one. does playing on hard break it something? because there was a myrmidon with 55 hp against a level 10 ross

Ara ara user-kun, you appear to be very frustrated.

If only there were some sort of thread stats that could show the unique posters in this thread.

That might alleviate some of your stresses, hmm?

I heard SJWs ruined the new fire emblem for the US
is that true

Never listen to /v/ ever

It'll do that to you.

Has anyone emulated Radiant Dawn? I just got a laptop and I think it should run Wii games. I dont want problems.

specifically I heard S rank support and marriages were gone and you cant fondle girls.
Accurate?

Tsubasa.

Its just the skinshipping minigame was removed. You pat your waifus head and shit. And by extension a lot of supports and dialogues have been cut.

But no I dont think SJWs had anything to do with it. Thats just NoA being shitty by themselves.

We still have two threads up.

And this is the right one

Can i still make a baby with a loli like when I boned the dragon in awakening

I've barely bumped this one anyway,just pure gameplay driving us

yeah you can. this game you actually fuck the loli too instead of having implied sex in the future

You can fuck this but now YOU'RE the dragon

Uh oh, one more IP ...

Conquest is the version i need if i want to dick this one right

Yes

God bless.

And not this?

Whatever floats your boat man.

>fat thing wearing her(?) belt wrong

Theyre faulds user.

Fuck #FE

yeah, i haven't had any problems with it. well, besides it being a pain in the ass to download

faulds aren't worn on the chest are they

Best class for Caeldori?

Spear fighter

Keep us afloat fellas

I SAID

KEEP IT AFLOAT

Azura a shit

She's ok I guess

Nowi wasnt slutty enough

How am I supposed to cast spells in Conquest? I chose Mage as a talent and I can't even cast thunder.

You need to reclass to Mage using a Heart Seal. Classes are locked to certain weapon types, and your default starting class can only use Dragonstones and Swords.

Oh, and, you need to attain a certain rank in Tomes to be able to use certain Tomes. Thunder requires Rank D, and you'll definitely be starting off at Rank E, which means you can only use Fire.

is lvl 10 too early to use a Heart Seal?

Nope. It's a good time, in fact, because you will learn Dragon Fang at 10. If you don't know how learning skills works, you should go check it up, helps you plan when to switch classes to pick up skills.

>Camillafags once again pushing their waifu into a completely unrelated conversation.
I don't know if it's Camillafags or falseflaggers either way, it needs to stop.

I'm playing Conquest for the first time (Hard), and I failed to capture Haitaka at the end of chapter 9. I can still kill him, but I saw on the wiki that he is considered a very good unit. Is it worth resetting the level for this guy?

Felicia is the cutest! She is perfect in every single way to me! I could never want anything more! She is the reason i can keep on going! I`ll always be there for her and she`ll always be there for me! She is the best thing to ever happen to me! I love Felicia!

nope
It is still a generic with no supports or character

>Finally complete Eternal Stairway on Conquest Lunatic
>It has been 24 hours since I started going at it
>Had to reclass and regear at least 3 times

Pot blazer, Ninja rape cave and Zolas Promote Party were all easy compared to this shit. This chapter was made by and for sadists.

I love CQ

Guys, who do I use my Exalt Seal on? I was thinking about using it on Sophie, but this is a one use only item and I don't want to regret later on. She will benefit a lot from it, she's already very capable as it is.

Luna

THE PAIN WILL PASS

>implying S&M isn't the best
come on big boi

Izana's death in Revelations was the most pointless, gratuitous thing I've encountered in Fates, along perhaps with the whole Rainbow Sage ordeal.

The Rainbow Sage one was the most ludicrous. He actually died on command, (lol

Why do we have two threads going on? Were we not ignoring the troll one?

Also, can anyone link to the Fates anniversary art on twitter?

He did literally the same thing in BR and showed up as soon as you had some rockin' springs.

We're ignoring the Tokyo Memez Sessions waifu posters and going core.

Don't use it on scat fetishist, use it on like Mozu or your best physical female unit.

who should marry tacomeat

>hating on based Sophie
Off yourself.

Is this the newest thread? I just don't want my question to be drowned to oblivion.

Anyway, I am done with Birthright and going into Conquest now, I realized that stas won't go up if they reached the green marker. How do we bypass this? Eternal Seals and Mass Hall and those stat enhancing items (per battles)? Can we like permanently go on until it's maxed out with idk 99 in each stats?

Hey fegs, what is the maximum level cap for Base and Advanced classes? 20 isn't it? Why, Maid/Butler, which is an advanced class gets to bypass the level cap of 20? You know who I'm talking about, Jakob and Felicia/Flora.

Why is Ballitician can go way up to level 35 and even beyond, what is the cap on that class (and all the special classes basically)?

All base classes learn skills at Level 1/5 and Level 10.

Heart Seals mean you go to another class your current class is in, without affecting your level, so in your case, another Base class. Which means you need to level up twice, to level 11 and 12 to learn the skill for the basic class, Mage.

All Advanced Classes learn skills at Level 5 and 15. Correct me if I'm wrong.

Exception would be with Azura and all Special Classes, they all learn skills at Level 5, 15, 25, 35.

The DLC classes are special classes. They come with promoted bases and go to level 40 rather than 20/20. Felicia, Jakob, and Flora come with built in Eternal Seals because they're prepomoted, which helps them stay competitive late game (unlike Gunter, who is only useful as a backpack for Corrin).

bump

I love Tsubasa and so do you! Tsubasa a best. Cutest girl!

Censoredbasa

Effie or Benny can sweep up that map if none of the faceless or stoneborn can do actual damage to them. Skills that reduce health can't kill so they should be fine.

What would make Takimi happy?

If every last Nohrian scum was wiped off the face of the planet

Have a nice day.

H-HE'S FAST

is the fantranslation doomed?

It was dead as soon as they announced division 2

I miss it when it was error filled

>low-tier mob most of his job's time
>got promoted to villain
>still got wrecked and laughed at by children
>got promoted again
>"Wewlad I am on the main roles now! A hero and shit!"
>still cucked by every girl
>Meanwhile Itsuki and Yashiro dicked them all
Jesus Toma is a fucking loser.

Which is the stronger /feg/ rivalry? Cast your vote lads:

strawpoll.me/10584771
strawpoll.me/10584771
strawpoll.me/10584771

weren't the new group on something called discord?
anyway why the old group ditched?

After playing both Birthright and Conquest I must say that I didn't find the story that horrible. Both games would be greatly improved by the removal of Garon, or if Garon was changed to not be the most retarded faggot in the world.

Overall it was nice. Birthright made me care more for Leo than anybody else, and I feel like the japanese bias isn't exactly there. Hoshido is pretty much perfect, but both games really try to make you care a lot for your siblings of both nations, and I think they succeed at doing so. Conquest made me care so much about Ryoma and somewhat about Hinoka, while Birthright made me care for Leo and Xander. I wonder how they'll interact in Revelation. Sadly I feel like the other siblings (Camilla, Elise, Takumi and Sakura) are overshadowed mostly because even if they have some good scenes and moments, only Elise and Sakura really seem to truly give a shit about you, and they appear so little. Sakura and Elise are pretty much background voices in their respective games, and have good moments near the end of the games where they are your enemies. Camilla seems to be more obsessed than anything, while Takumi seems to not give a fuck about you even in Birthright. Even after he supposedly warms up, he still feels like he bears your presence just because you're here to win a war and all, and truthfully if you were dead it wouldn't change that much to him.

Ryoma and Leo are really bae, though.

Join the Severa Fan Club today! We'll soon be offering T-shirts!

The old group sperged out and said
>we don't give a fuck anymore
>your opinion of us means shit
>we don't give a fuck what you want, or that we promised and said we would
the best one of all:
>Though we have made significant progress, we've decided not to release it
they're still there on the restoration patch(maybe)

Camilla x Hinoka is retarded. They are both nice and it's just one autistic namefag trying to push this shit to feel "superior" because le /v/faggots kept calling his waifu shit, so by extension anybody who likes Camilla is a /v/fag and has to hate Hinoka and have something against him.

Can we give this guy a round of applause?

The #FEcuck dared him to keep the thread alive overnight, he DARED him

and he ACTUALLY DID IT

THE MADMAN

>Hana doesn't immediately start praising Corrin during their C support
>Corrin: WHAT THE FUCK, DO YOU HATE ME OR SOMETHING? WHY ARE YOU BEING SUCH A BITCH?

Hooray for Chrom's canon wife!

Kamui is awful
she only exists to make the royals from nohr and hoshido be good and have something to fight for

What exactly are these two waifu wars? Give me a background on both

>she

>awful
He's a bland self-insert and I'd have it no other way.

What I don't understand is why they pushed the marketing with "Conquest will make you work to destroy a corrupted kingdom and lead a revolution to fix it" when it's what happens in Birthright instead.
Like what the fuck, IS? In the end, in Birthright you accomplish what you marketed as Conquest's plot when Camilla and Leo desert to help you defeat Garon and remake Nohr under Leo's rule.

so how does aptitude work on Lunatic? do I just need to recruit them with it and all their levels will reflect it or does it have to be on to work? does it even do anything on Lunatic?

As a Waterfag, beats me. People have been trying to push that rivalry around here for long, despite both characters not being at all connected. Honkers vs Camilla has to do with the fact that both are older sisters, I'd assume.

he, she, doesn't matter
for me it's she

>implying

all of her supports are awful save for the ones with her brothers

>Though we have made significant progress, we've decided not to release it
Their retirement is pretty valid, yet what they did is a dick move, they're punishing the public with this.