Interviewer stops phone interview after less than 10 minutes and says I failed

>interviewer stops phone interview after less than 10 minutes and says I failed

Nothing matters in 90+ % of jobs except your ability to make normieness. NOTHING else matters.

well at least he didn't waste your time finishing the interview.

This, i really wish they would do that to me.
I've had interviewers give me their personal business cards saying shit like "I really think you'll be a great addition to our team" then just fucking ghost on me. I fucking hate being led on like that

seriously, it's such a waste of time. Most of these recruiters don't know what the fuck they're doing or are talking to a hundred candidates at once. I would actually be happy if someone was up front with me for once.

>NOTHING else matters.
F.A.L.S.E.

Clothing, general appearance, grooming, confidence - mean little except in sales.
HOW MUCH TALENT CAN YOU BRING AT LOW PRICE?

I was always nicely dressed, gray summer jacket (like top part of a suit), fresh haircut, smart shoes, nice pants, shirt and was serious, sometimes relaxed and friendly, sometimes all business but with or without smile, sometimes plainly fucking around - NO JOB

Then I went to few interviews in a shirt & jeans, low tennis shoes, not groomed at all (basically just took a shower and that's it, no shaving or haircut) and GOT THE GIG
Why?
I was very very cheap, had qualifications and was willing to travel and live in different part of Europe.

Same goes for a job I got a year ago. Same shit.
Bring shitload of value they will hire you. If you have shitload of talent - high salary, or if you are me - 600 USD monthly until I finish my training and move to Western Europe

> phone interview

Oh.
Guess I fucked up then.
Nevermind.

>Go to event
>Listen to presentation (some game company)
>They clearly list the process to get hired there:
>1. Get asked to do a task 2. Go to super day and if you pass that, you get hired for a year (part of a scheme here)
>Play one of their games in a mini-competition
>""Game"" is a mobile puzzle game
>Make sure I win a top prize, place #2 (because I didn't bother going again to beat the winner) to get noticed a little
>Win a power bank (#1-3 prize)
>>Surely they've at least seen my name now, it's written on the board there
>Go home
>Get task to do
>It's to review one of three games, write a review and then suggest new features
>I do it quickly and send it in, two pages
>Get random unscheduled call from HR cunt
>>>What'd you think of the tasks?
>>Oh, I thought they were alright, definitely something I could do
>>>Alright, we'll let you know.
>At this point I knew I had fucked up
>Don't get invited to super day because of the unscheduled call (they had "too many good applicants")
>Call back and ask why the fuck I didn't even get to go to the super day and prove how well I fit in with the bean-bag hipster-cut assholes in this particular mobile games cancer factory
>>>Oh, you didn't sound enthusiastic enough.
I've got a (shitty) university degree. I'd be a bargain for these assholes. But really, I'm a white male in western europe so of course nobody's going to hire me.

Third party recruitment companies, or HR if it's a large enough company, decide who to hire here. I've been in a work programme, so I've seen the composition of various HR-offices. Guess what? They're literally all female. All of them. Every single fuck in there is female. Oh no, the last place I was at hired a male, and as soon as he held a presentation you noticed that he was at least four times as competent as any of the HR girls we usually had handling us money makers (sit around and apply for jobs = they get paid €1.3k a month just to watch us and hold "presentations").

I just got through the phone stage purely because the recruiter is a friend of a friend and gave me a chance.

Phone interview
>shaking
>can't think
>stuttering

Face to face
>totally comfortable
>get up and start presenting my answers on the rooms whiteboard
>hear from friend that they were crazy impressed

What gives? Is it a common thing for phones to bring out inner autism?

Shill their company values back to them, thats the part I struggle with because its so disingenuous

>But really, I'm a white male in western europe so of course nobody's going to hire me.
Before you rag about this, they do hire lots of white males. But you're always the last pick and if you fuck up even for the tiniest thing, you're out. No chance to get properly evaluated, just another paper in the bin. Unless you have qualifications AND EXPERIENCE out your ass, they will rather want to hire someone else. If you're even slightly brown skinned and not a filthy sandnigger (in which case you can just be a criminal and nobody will apparently mind), you'll pretty much get hired instantly.

If you're a woman, you'll get hired instantly into a lot of stuff, because for example in anything technology-related, any woman they can get is a +1 to diversity for them to show off with. This is why HR is 100% women in many places and nobody questions it. Literally entire offices of 25 people, all women, all hiring for other companies without the slightest clue as to what's required. All they "know" is how to ask someone bullshit questions and screen them out based on that.

Absolute bullshit.

I can think of two eastern european guys I've worked with that were 10x more autistics than your average user, and they're pretty indespensible where they are.

Having interviewed people myelf, 2 things matter:
1.) Will they be able to do the job?
2.) Will they fit in with the team?

That's it. You don't need to be a fucking chad to get a job, you just need to be somewhat smart and not a dick.

Now man up and put in another application

What a joke you faggots are

None of you will make it

HR shits love saying this until the job goes unfinished for 3 weeks but hey at least the guy we hired that can't do it is cool and with it right?

"Muh people skills"
"Muh communication"

Then the business goes down 4 months later because nobody ever could fix the problem with a smile

"Smile consultants"
>we will not do the job but once onsite will talk to you and ask how ur day is going... $50/hr plus smile tax

That's the best part of HR. They'll just hire whoever passes their bullshit, not the one most fit for the job. I know of a case where they hired a woman for something where she needed to go between places, and she didn't have a drivers license.

It was a test. I've gotten shit like this before. Have you heard of when they make Delta guys shoot the puppy they raised throughout training? It's just a fake-out and the way you handle it will determine if you're ready or not.

Guess you're not ready.

>ghost

You're supposed to show initiative and get back in contact with them. Why do you think he gave you his business card? So you could wipe your ass with it?

Sounds more like your interviewer thought you were a fake-ass faggot than you weren't cheap. That's the vibe I'm getting from your over-analysis and social-engineering.

The right clothes give you confidence.. :^)

If you're a millennial you probably didn't grow-up using the call feature on your phone. Just like with everything else in the interview process, ask a friend to help you get better at the phone process.

You can be:
1). Like every other disingenuous normie and bullshit
2). Yourself and lay your cards out on the table exuding confidence

Think about it and if you're not a pussy you'll probably gravitate towards #2.

This: Yeah. If you can't handle a non-wall-street interview, you're probably a loser to the max with no drive or preparation.

I don't know why you would even apply to such a shitty company or why you would be angry that people who can get along succeed. Did your parents not tell you it's about who you know not what you know? I know my parents didn't tell me jack shit, but it's time to wise-up, faggot.

I am form Croatia.
SJW is not as strong here, but the market is almost dead.
50% under 30 yr old unemployment

Oh and:
FUCK HR PEOPLE THINKING THEY CAN LOWER MY WAGE DOWN BY SAYING I MIGHT WORK ON GAMES IF COMPANY DECIDES TO MAKE THEM (company being tech firm that usually does business with pharmaceutical industry )!!!!
Making games is not my fucking goal in life, I need cash.

Jesus Christ, what if I offered every female candidate a promise of best cooking recopies or a beauty salon coupons* - There would be a shitfest

Then tell them "I'd rather not work on games, thanks."

>Sounds more like your interviewer thought you were a fake-ass faggot than you weren't cheap. That's the vibe I'm getting from your over-analysis and social-engineering.
>fake-ass faggot
Nope. Unemployment under 30yr old is 50%.
There are always better candidates, I basically needed to bend over and take it up the old asshole.

Guess I found a job because no one would move countries for a short term pittance and a promise of larger pay later

You did not understand what I said, basically they are using it as a motivator, not a position
They keep saying it like it's a fucking perk or a free coffee.
You MIGHT work on games that we don't even make.

One HR females asked me do I want to make games or join a startup and I answered: "If they pay well."
But I am not going to argue about motivators with HR people on a first interview.

Well what do I know about foreign hiring. I'm a U.S.A lad and this shit makes no sense.

It makes no sense to me either.

The good thing is that you realize how they're trying to fuck you. Imagine being a dumb fgt and lapping it all up, then pulling 12 hour days for the last 3 months of crunch time before the game is released (and every video game is released like that) for peanuts. Dodged a bullet.

My point is that anyone who hires based on smile won't be around. I get what you're saying but the whole "Muh people" shit can bring a company down when nobody at all in the whole department knows the job. You see the same "business image decision smile" shit thrown around, but skills are really what the whole business is about in the first place. Smiles will only get you so far. Also I've been in countless situations in which business owners said they liked the fact that I was serious because smiling is all just lies.