This is my favorite fighting game character, Marisa from Kancolle

Keep at it Sonny

Armpits?

Brick come on you are better than this

>file deleted
shit thread, start over

>FILE DELETED

What was it?

Yatagarasu was still birth you fuckers give money to them and that shit still died same with Skullgirls

is it true that xanadu is the most technical character ever created

Not even a person from a fighting game. Fuck this thread

>granblue

What rank

>Unfortunately, this percentage decreases rapidly as you go down the attractiveness scale. According to this analysis a man of average attractiveness can only expect to be liked by slightly less than 1% of females (0.87%)

archive.is/mCmMT

>mfw /fgg/ said I was just some redpill idiot when I said that women are parasites who only want the guy with the best social status/deepest pockets/best looks/longest dick

Blown the FUCK out. If you are anything lower than 8/10 then have fun competing for the most disgusting women because the vast majority of women of average looks and up will ONLY go after the best males.

lmaoooooo

#Stay woke

>Hisoutensoku
>Not a fighting game
Its the best kusoge, get good man

awaiting summer gacha

I'm no hero

never was

never will be

Those bart simpson punches don't look very technical

>not getting 5 nuggets in the first day

CEO staff had 3 fucking hours to fix the buzz and low game sound and couldn't even manage that
What a fucking joke

3rd gw char soon

Keep at it.

See me in hisoutensoku in around 30 miutes when I am done shopping.

Fuck off dude I'm not from that shithole

Must be comfortable to deflect everything coming your way with a convenient boogeyman.

>even the incompetent and laughed at gimer fixed the lag issues after 1 hour with a short break

?

>3rd gw char soon

How do you stay motivated to keep playing? The art and music are god-tier for sure, but I got burnt out after I made my first juutenshu and got to HL content.

I can't even be assed to play through the current event despite the improvements they made to it.

You belong there, it's your home.

>look at all of the lewd images and gifs that get posted in these threads
>my dick couldnt be any more flaccid

am i over the hill boys? do men stop caring about sex in their late 20s?

I'm 25 and I have to literally force myself to masturbate before I go to sleep so I can sleep better.

I've pretty much given up trying to find women who are into geek stuff like I am. They are extremely hard to find unless you're willing to settle with a hideous whale.

Maybe you are turning homo?

I play off natural regen a lot nowadays. I rarely do HL unless I'm close to 4*ing what I need.

>LTG is now a platinum Alex

Why aren't you platinum yet /fgg/ ?

Psst.

KOF is here again.

Because despite the effort I put into the game, I can't get past gold.

I rely on looking up youtube and forums but I think the fact that I only play by myself and online is why I can't progress.

when will LTG return back doing tourney circuits again or best when he will play KOFXIV

>It was determined that the bottom 80% of men are competing for the bottom 22% of women and the top 78% of women are competing for the top 20% of men. The Gini coefficient for the Tinder economy was calculated to be 0.58. This means that the Tinder economy has more inequality than 95.1% of all the world’s national economies. In addition, it was determined that a man of average attractiveness would be “liked” by approximately 0.87%
From the study I linked.

If you want to circumvent not having model good looks then make a lot of money, get famous or both.

tinder isn't real life.

females in real life aren't nearly as gassed up as they are on dating apps and datings sites.

one only has to look at the type of guys they've dating in real life.

I dont ragequit.

Nice /r9k/ and /pol/ chatroom.

29 and I've fapped probably 20 times this week.

I dropped the game 2 weeks after release desu.

Here is the replacement OP image.

flea no!!

Fuck you /fgg/ I bought the new GG and I suck at it whats the trick to git gud or should I just return it?

play jacko and win every match

pick leo or sin and UNGA

mmcafe.com/news/posts/10196.html

It's the year of KOF.

far hitting/fast move > yrc > take my mix up

Did you do any igame tutorial yet?

Honkers > marie.

1.pick unga character (jack-o, sin, leo, sol)
2.play long sets against another guy around your skill level (look for beginner lobbies/discords)
3.understand you cant just press buttons on wakeup like street fighter and learn matchups, this game is much more matchup based then street fighter and each matchup plays differently for each character.

>this game is much more matchup based then street fighter
Street fighter was always very matchup heavy though, well at least before sfv.

how is kof13s pc netcode?

Improved over the console version but still only a middle tier delay netcode. Works within regions.

It's playable.

>- Ranked Match has about 30 ranks and you can earn titles in the higher ranks. Also at the beginning, you can chose to jump to the higher ranks if you're an experienced player; the game will score you in your first 10 matches and jump you to an appropriate rank. That way you can skip time climbing up the ladder and avoid killing noobs.

BURN TO FIGHT

>The Just Defense system (which the developers don't want to give any official system name to in KOF14) is a low-risk, low-return system. The only thing it does is give the player a small bonus: reduced guard meter chip and additional power meter gain. It doesn't do other things like reduce blockstun, slow down time, etc.

YES

>no one here is shilling kof

3s eu?

stop shitposting and discuss fighting games.

>[Insert New Fighting Game Here] is coming out soon!
>Get excited
>Watch trailers and matches
>Finally get it
>Play for an hour before realizing I'm bad at fighting games
>Drop it
>A few months later...
>[Insert New Fighting Game Here] is coming out soon!

I really need to stop wasting money

>no-one here is shilling kof

not even a KOFfag but Just Defending not being mandatory to escape pressure like in some anime games sounds pretty nice

Never ever, go to IRC

Just defend isn't mandatory in anime games, it just helps immensely with pressure

and it shouldn't.

Dude just learn how to block better lmaooo

It rewards you to block well under long pressure. I don't see why it shouldn't.

>i should be able to get out of pressure i should've have gotten into by blocking

lol

How do you expect to be good if you don't play the games?

which kof is the most accessible?

To be honest deep down I keep thinking that someday I'll find that one game I'm just naturally good at

Try it again in english next time. And this would be only a valid argument if pressure was an unlimited thing. You know that when you start blocking the pressure will end sooner or later. Just defend mechanics usually affect framedata only slightly and it gets noticeable after a while

DON'T TOUCH MY FUCKING COMPUTER!

Having a little incentive, such as small meter gain or no/minimzed chip damage, to time your blocks better is okay, but why should you have ways to deal with pressure, and sometimes even get out of certain set-ups, that are only available when you just defend?

You are not naturally good at anything. If you don't play a lot you will keep sucking at any game.

it's a piss poor mechanic, lad. stop lapping your gums.

You sure showed him

You're retarded and I already know you're talking about blazblue or gg where it gives meter for perfect blocking. It's important because you can use half to use your alpha counter.

Maybe you shouldn't keep your CP on your streaming computer sp00ky, then you wouldn't be this paranoid

Yeah I know but seeing people younger than me be so much better than me really bums me out. I know that humans can't be equally gifted and I accept my position in life but it still makes me sad

No. You can get out of specific moves with a proper just defend and a perfect reversal. Virtually all set-ups are completely unaffected by it.

Because the attacker can't apply braindead pressure if the opponent is good at just defending since you still have to account for his reversals. There are only certain games just defend that affects framedata is applicable though. As far that I know KoF XIV doesn't have long blockstrings, so the way they did just defend is better for their game.

It's not about being gifted, if you don't put in the work you will suck. You don't want to and you suck.

>if mai's climax KOs the KO freeze makes it so that she says nippon ichi but her animation doesnt catchup for like 3 seconds

needs polish

I am the irc. GET BULLIED, NERD

it's an old build

also no one gives a fuck.

The team trailers are pretty clearly a more polished build than the 36 character build so I would assume they did some more cleanup work. A lot of the clipping is gone too. Not all of it but a lot of the really obvious garbage.

>The team trailers are pretty clearly a more polished build than the 36 character build
Or they got help from sonys bullshot creators.

twitch tv/gamenewton
6・25『MASTRCUP 東西戦 8on8』
Mastercup 8vs8 teams tekken 7

D-pad is better than stick. Prove me wrong.

Pro-tip: you can't

Better for inaccurate inputs and wearing out quickly, yeah.

I almost forgot about this, thanks!

i just bought kof13 for 5 bucks, will this increase the chance of kof14 getting a pc version soon?

Stick is the most innaccurate thing you could input 4 directions with. Dpad is better but also has its limitations. Keyboard/hitbox is objectively the only meaningful way to input 4 directions individually, one key per finger/thump.

No, but you seeing me in 98/2k2 right now will

No, snk already knows kof does well on steam. What you should do is annoy them on the official twitter and news comment sections. Call them out on the sony bribing or be more subtle.

get kof13 and ill see you