>Digimon Linkz English Guide
digilinkz.kongbakpao.com/

>Digimon World Guides
pastebin.com/W0ZgHnXJ

>Digimon Linkz Master Friend Code List
pastebin.com/Nvf6GvMt

Discord Code: 0u0H6He7d5af9WO9

>Appmon Info
gematsu.com/2016/06/digimon-universe-appli-monsters-anime-3ds-game-more-unveiled

>Garurumon Home
garurumonhome.orgfree.com/Garurumon_home.html

It's the end of the digital world as we know it
and I'm just fine

Oh there's someone else here.

This is just sad.

Tell me about it.

/nene/ - Nene general

jesus, how much (decent)art can one character get?

We're still only scratching the surface.

YOU SEE WHAT HAPPENS LARRY?
YOU SEE WHAT HAPPENS WHEN YOU DON'T ANNOUNCE NEXT ORDER LOCALIZATION?

They announce it for the west and then what? We get a bunch of retards asking how it's different to CS like everywhere else? Not like there's a lot to discuss about the game that hasn't already been discussed, the only people still talking about it would be the ones that have already played it until it comes out next year.

Nothing can save us from being dead.

Nene happens.

>not playing linkz

Poorfags

To be entirely honest, Linkz is probably a more enjoyable game then N0 is. And I fucking hate mobage generally.

I actually have to afk for a little now so if anyone who can keep the thread alive is here now would be the time to do so.

Digimon Training was faster when first released but it really feels the update they released like 24-48 hours later slowed it down.

Fucking bullshit just like everything in Heroes.

Welcome to the world of mobage, friend.

You literally need to invest $1000 minimum to be top 150 in the arena.

I'm fine with micro transactions but this is honestly maximum bullshit because level 95 legendary rares royally fuck up the level 80 event moms.

I haven't played heroes, but I'd believe that based on the games I have played.

Just play Linkz instead

Too bad she turned into a slut

Should I just accept /digi/ is dead?

Discussion/bitching about Appmon will save /digi/.

I think having just one other person posting in the thread other then myself would probably save it too.

Favorite Appmon so far? DoScomon for me.

Roleplaymon

Roleplaymon looks pretty cool. Although they are pretty different, I do quite like the Appmon designs.

Raidramon looks like most Adult Digimon, desu.

I wonder when we'll get some information on him. Maybe he's Hackmon's evolution?

Wait a sec.. don't we already have a Raidramon!?

Looks like Appmon really is a reboot if they are reusing Digimon names.

Except that Raidramon is its dub name.

Yeah but aren't they the canon names these days? Since they are what CS used.

>dub name is canon

Yeah, anywhere outside of Japan. Sometimes.

>Augumon

But why

>Legendary

Since Appmon is going for a computer theme, I hope they make a Mousemon (the animal and the machine), because it would be an opportunity for multiple references.
The trackball in Kamemon's chest, only in this case it's a laser.
Electric rodent, enough said.
Can easily share design elements with the rat Deva who's pretty robotic-looking already.

We can probably guess the first few episodes of Appmon from the toys/cards. The only mysteries are Cameramon/Scopemon and Raidramon. The only evolutions introduced in the first set of cards and chips are DoGatchamon, Dosukomon and Scopemon. The first two make sense, since I guess the show will start with Haru and the girl and the other kids will join later on. But Cameramon/Scopemon doesn't have a partner. Unless it's an antagonist.

Requesting pictures of valkyirmon

Starting to really dig his design

That makes two of us.
He's wasted on worst girl!

I don't mind Mervamon, but Xros Wars would be a lot better if Nene had just gotten glorious loli Minervamon.

Xros Wars would have been a lot better if Mervamon didn't exist at all and Nene had gotten Sparrowmon to Super Evolve into RaptorSparrowmon and joined in on the Double Xros action with Taiki round off her character arc. Then she could have gone to being the useless Nene she became in S2 after that, just instead of being useless Nene for all of S2 it only would have been the latter half of it.

In terms of treatment, which female Digimon tamer got the best treatment other than Ruki? Yoshino got all the evolutions, but she barely had a character arc.

Nokia.

>good night moon

I'll be honest, the first picture of Appmon we got looks better than the first picture of Xros Wars we got. Not sure why so much hate came from purists. And we should move these threads to a slow board like /m/ so they don't die.

I hate /m/'s Digimon threads. They are only slightly better then /a/'s.

>Hello my name is taichi

Well don't go in those threads then. I didn't notice a difference, I'm just glad we have a choice of multiple boards for our general.

The suggestion we should move to a slower board in /m/ implies we'd stop having threads

No, the suggestion is to make the next thread on a slower board, so we don't have to struggle to keep it going.