/pdg/ - Payday: The Heist, Payday 2 General

/pdg/tan Heister When edition

Previous thread: >Upcoming Payday 2 Tournaments:
overkillsoftware.com/payday2-tournament/

>Extremely In-Depth Guide on the Mechanics of PAYDAY 2 (think Frank found a new maintainer)
steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=267214370

>Skill/Weapon Stat Calculator:
pd2skills.com/

>Skilltree Guide (out of date):
i.imgur.com/nUXjB3J.png

>Perk Deck Guide (out of date):
i.imgur.com/E6x18Bt.png

>Stat Ranking and Breakpoints (slightly out of date):
i.imgur.com/TY14uav.png

>Weapon/Armor/Damage/Pickup Spreadsheets (not up to date):
pastebin.com/dSyuTzdt

>(NEW) Weapon Skin Checklist (totally up to date):
pastebin.com/jivyLi3A

>Big Oil Engine Calculators:
payday2skills.ru/bigoil.html
albertkung.com/bigoil/

>PAYDAY Wiki:
payday.wikia.com/wiki/PAYDAY_2

>Latest Updates Here:
steamcommunity.com/app/218620

>Steam Group:
steamcommunity.com/groups/itfeelslikesomethingsintheair

>Mods and Lua:
pastebin.com/E3m0uKKn

>Weapon skin previews
pd2stash.com/

>Daily Dose
youtube.com/watch?v=jHEkCM3fTrc

Other urls found in this thread:

fuldans.se/?v=bawawkvbhb
youtube.com/watch?v=7R5A0pg4oN8
steamcommunity.com/app/218620/discussions/8/357288572135726914/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

good daily dose thanks

I noticed that but I don't have the link to the original dancing Wolf so I just left it in.

fuldans.se/?v=bawawkvbhb

>fuldans.se/?v=bawawkvbhb

Thanks. If I end up starting the next thread I'll put that back in.

What language and song title is that?

Why aren't maps as detailed anymore? In H&T you can read the books and political posters and shit, but in newer heists these sorts of little things are either too low res to read or not present at all.

behead those that shill dlc

Fuldans: Fulkultur
Swedish IIRC
Its was covered as "the ugly dance", but the translation sounds like shit.

Check you graphics settings. They might have gotten reset.

Thanks user

>H&T
>Detailed
nigga the vault is literally unopenable without a drill. civs don't get alerted if you throw the drill at the door because that's a common occurrence at the bank. we don't even bring the drill. that's the managers drill. everytime the mendozas want to jerk off on their money pile they have to wait three minutes for the manager to drill open the vault.

>In H&T you can read the books and political posters and shit, but in newer heists these sorts of little things are either too low res to read or not present at all.
I'm not him but you can at least try to read his post before replying. Also look up what "Detailed" means.

I wouldn't be surprised if a lot of textures are shit looking. I'm a High res myself and a lot of stuff are blurred blobs of text.

Fuck off shill.

Kill yourself shill

Fuck yourself shill.

Fuck shill

Shill yourself fuck

Shill fuck

In response to Brexit, Overkill tweeted 'What if Hoxton left the PAYDAY Gang?'

So I made this utter piece of shit

Mindless shills, you deserve nothing but DEATH.

>'What if Hoxton left the PAYDAY Gang?'
Would be good, limpdick should've just been left behind.

I wonder who is behind that post.

For real Hoxton leaving would be a small upgrade. In PD:TH he was just a heister that happened to have a british accent. In PD2 he is a british heister who has a british accent, uses british slang, and is obnoxiously british all the time. It's like if Dallas shouted 'MERICA every time he masked up and never stopped talking about football, freedom, and burgers.

>Dallas whips out the mask
>"user no what are you doing"
>infinite loop "AMERICAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA" is played for the whole game session
>instant detection and full cop assaults even whilist in the main menu
it would be alright

youtube.com/watch?v=7R5A0pg4oN8

kek

>hoxton pagers
>"spider from pacific rim"
>"I need a nap, I'll be honest with you"
>not "COR BLIMEY I'M KNACKERED, O'M JUS GONNA POP OFF FOR A WEE FEATHER AND FLIP"
I don't think we're playing the same game. Sydney is the one who talks about Croc Burgers and Melbourne Shuffles and says drongo all the time.

Whats wrong with that? Clover, Jiro, Sokol, Bonnie and Sydney (especially Bonnie and Sydney) are all shameless stereotypes of their nationality. By comparison, Hoxtons pretty subdued.

>Clover
>Shameless stereotype

So why isn't she being beaten by her drunken redheaded husband?

Clover is clearly lesbian with Bonny.

Tumblr told me so and tumblr is always right.

Also, get rid of all male heisters and replace guns with dildos.

she is the redheaded husband

You know that W A N K A is a real term used often by real British people, right? Its authentic

>>"COR BLIMEY I'M KNACKERED, O'M JUS GONNA POP OFF FOR A WEE FEATHER AND FLIP"
kek

Hox sounds annoyingly british even to me and I'm a bong. Too much swearing in the game in general, it's all a bit tryhard.

There's also one in Boiling Point.

I feel like Ron Perlman phoned in his lines even though he should channeled the numerous biker tough guy roles he's done.

Jiro is glorious nippon, screaming every 5 seconds.

Sharlito at least voiced Jimmy as well as he did in the movie.

you should get a taste of his voice lines in pd:th

pure deliciousness

>I'm a bong
I'm sorry for what has happened to your country.

>I'm a bong
Congratulations for what has happend to your country.

>vote to not get fucked in the ass by the EU
>some people think it's a bad thing

what the fuck does any of that have to do with being detailed?
learn to speak english

>implying you have a choice
you've simply voted for no lube.

>Know a bunch of bongs on FB
>Half of them are taking days off work and literally crying in bed over the referendum
>Blogposts abound about how they're all ashamed to be English today
>Everyone feeling physically ill knowing that racism and bigotry won over tolerance
>Misery over how Britain will no longer have the clout to negotiate their own trade deals without getting fucked over
Sack up, you whiney cucks. If my irrelevant country of 4 million people can broker beneficial trade with China and Russia then you fags surely can too. I just cant believe the amount of insipid pussies that have come out of the woodwork and doomposted all over social media just because meats going to be more expensive for a few weeks.
/blogpost

pdg-tan confirmed for being lewder than Sydney.

full version please

The day the Brexit finally happens is the first day I can be proud of my country.

second

WE NEED YOU ON YOUR LOPERS

>Stalker hasn't had a game in nearly 6 years
>Its generals always get to 400 posts before being archived
>Payday get new content every month
>/pdg/ is only kept alive by bump welfare and telling people to kill themselves
How did it end up like this?

I tell people to kill themselves more often over there

that's pretty much every fucking general on Veeky Forums that isn't some major autistic circlejerk

and thanks to every shitty general doing this, good generals don't exist anymore because they got pushed out by the BUMP BUEMP ERP XD garbage

"Mafia" clans when

Butcher vs Gage when

shill la kill

Just heard the soundtrack, which is amazing, but I've never played the games. Should I just buy it? If so, what am I in for?

Its pretty decent without DLC, and you only really need Courier for its weapon mods. As-is, there's about three different weapons per category and there's at least one for each available to base game players, so any weapon packs you get are for taste, and you can play any heist by connecting to a host that owns it.

Left 4 Dead with cops instead of zombies.

Autistic RPG stats to go with your high speed shootiness.

Don't buy it - it's free to download and play right now. So do that and make up your own mind if you like it or not.

Its free for 14 days, give it a try then comeback.

>good generals don't exist anymore
>implying there were any

IT'S FUCKING FREE TO PLAY UNTIL JULY 4TH

TRY IT OUT BEFORE ASKING GOD FUCKING DAMN

There is at least one general that easily lives to 800+ posts and successfully protects itself from any kind of off-topic shitposting.

Which general?

It's a really fun game, though the old grognards playing this outside the freeweek are pretty 'tistic and have really set ways of doing things... I'd really recommend having a group of friends to play heists for the first time with, and coop up solutions for shit together.

people unironically like donacdum

donacdum

>are pretty 'tistic and have really set ways of doing things

You mean doing autistic shit like the actual heist objectives instead of just standing around shooting cops until all the ammo runs out?

DON
AC
DUM

OH I GET IT! I thought it was Swedish but it's a mash up of DONT, ACT, and DUMB! Because that's what Houston says! HAHAHAHAHAHA! DONACDUM! Im going to play that during heists now! LOLOLOLOLOLOL! 420blazeit someweedalldayerrydaybitch!!!

Iunno, they aren't far enough in to be properly positioned when the truck stops on Hoxton Breakout.
Lazy shits.

can you keep your autism level to a minimum please thanks

contain yourself

Payday 1 and 2 are proof that Sweden should never try to make another video game ever.

EVER

I though killing floor 2 did a better job proving that

Killing Floor 2 is Swedish? I thought it was British?

no nevermind got it wrong, I had other company in mind. But then yeah payday 2 is the example of how to fuck a game by Sweden.

they're based in georgia you dummies

Which Georgia?

Georgia, near Russia. Thats why KF2 content is slow to arrive, the civil war is holding things back.

They should make a game about the war going on near Russia!

has grinder been nerfed to uselessness or is it still nice
is there a better alternative

So what decent mods exist that don't break the game?

It's still nice. But it's no longer the reigning supreme choice.

grinder's still good as fuck but you can't just run out and never die anymore

Anything but HoxHud.

DLC unlocker

>3/4ths of the team isn't wearing a suit

>that don't break the game?

Not modding the game at all.

HoxHud

Too easy for the game to detect, too many people ready to kick for it, and too much trouble.

>it's a "stealth" Hoxton breakout episode

Ignore this faggot.

HoxHud currently stops anybody from dropping a turret.

Jacket, bodhi and rust do not make 3/4ths of 16.

there was a cool mod that improved the gun sounds like two years ago but I dunno if it even exists by now

Proof?

You can have a crew with all three of them

How does this breaks my game tho?

steamcommunity.com/app/218620/discussions/8/357288572135726914/

Plus my personal experience trying to put a turret down when the host has HaxHud installed.

Am I doing something wrong? When I use this mod the hud is completely broken.

I'm reinstalling after not having played since they released the skins. Have there been any significant changes I need to know about?

What skins? You mean the first safes? There is a whole new skill tree system now, with many skills removed or made permanent.