/mbgg/ - Mobage General #565

100 million loli edition

This general is for discussing the less popular mobage (Mobile Games). Games whose Veeky Forums generals wouldn't last a day or two on their own and games that are not popular enough for their own general. Typically these are Japanese only games.

>For a full list of games and information on them, please READ THIS:
ofo.jp/j/jKix

Update: This docs has been revamped and remade to be smaller, lighter and easier to find the information you're looking for.

>When playing Japanese Games:
pastebin.com/Nsg98EEf

>Friend ID/Name list:
ofo.jp/j/dG6f

>Upcoming mobage doc
ofo.jp/j/h7Pt

Link to previous thread: Remember to REPORT and IGNORE shitposters instead of giving them the attention they want and helping them shit up the thread.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/rizer1891/status/746624953122856960
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>Shadowverse, Shadowverse, Shadowverse, Shadowverse, Shadowverse, Shadowverse, Shadowverse

This board is dead, Shadowverse killed it. You fuckers are ruining this place. Is not even fun to hang here anymore. Fuck you

Reminder to reroll for Bloodcraft.

>Remember to REPORT and IGNORE shitposters instead of giving them the attention they want and helping them shit up the thread.

Replying to that retard shitposting and trying to rile people up does nothing. This does.

The thread is moving too fast for me. Send help

>Games whose Veeky Forums generals wouldn't last a day or two on their own and games that are not popular enough for their own general.
Shadowverse fits the exact opposite of this description.

See, it would be cool against mages but they like to just use firechain anyway.

Same with the death deck using that one 3 damage nuke for clear or elves who use archer

Keep calm and Hetzer on.
I hope SV gets its own Thread if this continues.

/svg/ when? The game is already popular enough to maintain a general. It shouldn't be posted here.

I agree. All other mobage posts just drown in all this shadowverse discussion and threads are too fast now.

>random loli instead of delicious Merlin
OP is a faggot

>Every FoTM should have their own general right away

Give it a month or two before you start bitching. GBF and SS both stayed in this thread for quite a while before leaving.

/svg/ when

>>>/colopl/

>Not a Happy Birthday Renge edition
Well, I can't find any art either.

Could someone post her Birthday Card art?

Do you really prefer a general with half posts being "Mumi" and having one actual post every 2 hours? Shadowverse just released, people are rerolling and needing help. It will calm down in a week, if not then we should consider making a new thread for it.

This is Tia. She makes potions.

We should learn from the past and kick SV inmediatly then, the game will just get more popular with the steam release.

why do card games ruin everything

/cpg/

It's funny that the shitposters only became active after a game got popular and didn't do shit while we had to bump 3 times in a row

Don't fall for their tricks, they're the ones trying to kill this general

something something make babies

why do pvp games ruin everything

It's same guy that always push out FotM from /mbgg/. Very likely autist colopl-faggot.

What a succubus.

If things that weren't fun left this thread you wouldn't be here

>The edgy gimmick deck that will kill you half the time

>Thread literally starts with "DO NOT reply to the autistic shitposter trying to kill the thread and start shitstorms"
>People still reply and try to reason with it

Come on. When will you people learn?

But they would. They're retarded and want a dead thread and Mimi is a shit.

Anyone know what this greyed out button is supposed to be for?

His name is Mikarin

>Do you really prefer a general with half posts being "Mumi"
Yes.

How do you get money to upgrade in Potion maker? Money you earn is so small compare to upgrade cost. And enhancement fail protection is so hard to come by.

Don't have a non-screenshot version, but here's with and without the border.

Generally, when you slap your e-pen on another individual´s face hard enough to turn them into fuckbois, you get your first sadism high. Is great, but you turn into a worse person. Still, SV is fun.

New future feature?
No.

>Still, SV is fun
unless you play Havencraft

someone please teach me how to play Havencraft

Arisa is so cute, I can't help but think about about how I want to take her, save her friend, make her belly full and heavy with my cooking and do other nice things to her until she's not able to resist me, and she's conditioned to think of nothing but my huge love.

Question. If you remove all the cute girls in Shadowverse, would you still play? Also same question but reverse, would you/did you play Rage of Bahamut?

They won't, but it's a useful barometer to tell when a new general is needed. There is shitposting about every game that garners any type of attention, but when you have people that don't know how to ignore it coming in, the shitposting engine really starts to churn.

This is the fate of /mbgg/ - let nature take her course.

No renge art so I couldn't make it a renge edition. Maybe if someone had posted her birthday stuff before a new thread was needed.

Show me your deck. But generally, Havencraft isn´t all smiles, can´t even do top ten on the hands of autistic Japanese players.

I like this renge more than perv renge

I want a clash royale clone with waifus and lewd art.

Wait for easy quests to stock up up shields and other buffs.

Start up the highest tier red or blue potion you can. I forget which is best, I think it switches at some point. But either works, yellow just adds a bunch of extra stages to drain your shields faster.

Spend a long time dumping ingredients in. Once you get a big pile of cat coupons and fast ingredient speed, it's best to do a few rounds of pushcats. The longer you let it go the, more you get out of it.

Upgrade to max, sell, buy upgrades, repeat.

In Shinobi Nightmate Do 1* units gain skills when evolved?

Playing Haven just feels like a huge dice roll
You need to draw a good mix of banishes, wards and followers but half the time it just ends up being all wards, spells or just high cost shit I dont need
Turn one Sacred Plea also has a huge affect on the game

Close enough, thanks. First time in a while we didn't have art leaked. But I wonder if they'll continue giving everyone the same style of outfit.

Kinda want to do a 10+1, since Renge was my 2nd 4-star and first main interest in the game, but swimsuits are soon.

Japan is still asleep aside from a few Renge-fags who have been rolling a lot throughout the night.

It already exist, Girl´s Kingdom, but shit is weird as fuck, having 100x of the same girl is not right.

>playing Cygames
lol no, be prepared for extremely OP limited cards every 2 weeks with a 0.000001% chance of getting them.

Already fell for the gbf meme, not falling again.

Shouldn't have mentioned that. Now the shitposter is going to do his usual thread spam while shilling that and clash royale.

No, No

Are you the same person who bitches whenever people aren't talking about your special snowflake game?

>If you remove all the cute girls in Shadowverse, would you still play?
Might aswell play hearthstone then

>literally any card can be crafted for vials

The former already exist and is the most popular CCG. Hearth Stone.

>Implying they won't take a page from Colopl's book and slowly phase that out regarding newer content.

Never played RoB. I would still play this because Hearthstone is boring as fuck and I can't even be bothered to do my dailies anymore.

For now.....

Yup, and I would not play Heartstone because the lack of cute girls

We don't seem to get birthday leaks as much as the full sets.

Which makes sense, I guess. They consist of one new art that we already know the style of, and a bunch of cards we've already seen.

I think it's still worth rolling if you like Renge a lot. I guess it also depends on how many gems you have saved and how many of those Renges you already have, though.

Otohime is very cute.

>Roll animated card

>Not doing all your dailies in brawl
Literally the only mode I ever play anymore.

Doubt it. Seems they have put more effort on this whole SV being a thing rather than the usual pump and run.

I've been too scared to liquefy everything and craft the expensive Havencraft cards, but it might be time. The deck is around 60% winrate in c1 which makes for a slow grind. Lucifer never does anything so my first thought was to remove him and craft Themis Decree.

Midnight Vampire is too.

>Otohime cant stand being around people taller than her

Very cute

I feel the opposite. Several much cuter girls ranging from useless to low rarity is giving me a headache.

Look at fucking Ancient Elf (2 point archer elf) or what her face, not cute, great card, but not cute nor lewd, what a waste.

>Do you really prefer a general with half posts being "Mumi" and having one actual post every 2 hours?
With this logic we might as well talk about Soccer Spirits in here so this general doesn't die of low activity.

I wonder if I can still find my old Metatron/Sharr account, shit was cash.

How much do cygames pay you mate?

twitter.com/rizer1891/status/746624953122856960

>Control vamp
Is google translate playing tricks on me?

>No Shadowfen
>No Joan
>One moon
You really need a lot of vials to fix this. Well, only if you want higher winrate, what matters is having fun with the deck.

If it were me, I would reroll or vial everything that is not neutral or Haven.

>people who like clash royale are now shitposters
You're doing the same thing the guy who doesn't like SV is doing. kys

500 pesos in shekels

>he doesn't know that blood control is top tier now

Not the same guy but:
Remove Dark Offering
Get fairy lancers x3
You dont need 3 greater priestesses
Holy Sentinelx3 will make games alot more enjoyable against face decks
Get a copy of ya boy mr.bones

>2 animated legendaries
I can finally start

>he'll probably only be SS and will still be bad
>he has basically no decent skills

That's pretty much it. While they actually managed to turn Jaguna^ into a somewhat okayish unit, I'd argue that his skillset is somehow even WORSE than hers, due to being built around a gimmick that just doesn't work in this game. And even then said gimmick is supported by absolutely half-assed skills that should at least have way stronger effects to make up for barely getting a chance to trigger. There's pretty much two ways to save the nowadays worst unit in the game:
A) Giving him the Jaguna^ treatment with ridiculously high stats at L90 and at least 2-3 powerful and possibly even unique skills to carve him a niche.
B) Giving him an Augment skill and turning him into another poor man's Augment unit like Palpa^.

Considering Korin and Eileen were given the SS treatment, I'd agree scenario A feels a bit unlikely for him. Although Korin-Z might have ended up too broken and in Eileen's case by now it just feels that MW wanted to NTR her fans. If there's time for shit like Burbaba^, Fujisaka could be arsed to draw some actual new art for Eileen...

Even the cards? Nope.

I get to pick between $0.01 or 10 in-game rupees.
We will see how they handle the game with August launch, it can be the second biggest game after Hearth Stone or dead in 3 months.

Anyone still sticking with Shinobi nightmare (apart from that one tripfag)? I find it really hard to play because it's so slow. For a DRPG the dungeons are ridiculously simple and uninteresting as well. What a waste of good art and music.

Mate...
You can´t even roll a Dragon or Forest in the scenario you are going to dust one of them (which would make the animated pull void). Getting two bland Elf or Zir would be better.

>animated fafnir
Weird, those 2500 vials seem to be in the shape of a dragon

Cleric* lancers

Yes. enjoying it a lot, there were others anons playing it in the last thread too.

>playing a gumi game

well, thanks for the advice. I'll see what I can do

The leak provides artwork without ingame border or resolution ruining it - and for those who can't roll for it.

Have 2/6 but my gem supply would not be enough to endure three sets of guarantees for swimsuits. They might only do two, but they like the number 6 recently.

Honk honk

Holy fuck don´t remind me. That fucking Chronicle they fucked to the ground even though it was solid and popular. The ruined it with their Jewing and disregard to the players.

>The client is shit so it crashes or glitches during fights
>The client is shit so you cant reconnect to fights and just lose automatically instead
Good job cygames

>playing localized mobages

It gives me the same vibe to alchemist in the sense that the graphics, music and gameplay are on point but its just not practical for a mobage

Her hat is making me not play her.

No honking please

nice try falz

The nip version wasn´t much better, they abandoned it for the sequel after two years.

>CC
Is there anyone else here other than me that is still playing JPCC at this point?

Is there a shadowverse irc channel?

No one uses it so no point in posting