/sg/ - S.T.A.L.K.E.R. General

Skadovsk edition

>BugTrap, crash to desktop, freeze/lockup?? Find your crash log.
Check your Documents or game install directories for the xray_[your name].log file. If you can't find it, look in the location specified at the top of fsgame.ltx. Copy the last few lines from the log and paste them here if you want any help.

>Start guide, beginner tips, and much much more
pastebin.com/FUPEbLiv (embed) (embed)
>HUD guide, modding basics, mod reviews, and AMK mod guide
docs.google.com/document/d/10yi79NUFhJrFO4hmGeKqaWSw35BJQv0Ve0OK94ioMEw
>Why Complete is bad and you shouldn't play it
pastebin.com/6AtetpMM (embed) (embed)
>Performance Guides, Steam settings
pastebin.com/nzXEevG7 (embed) (embed)

>The Zone Manual: Every Mod You'll Ever Need for the True Ukrainian Experience
steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=121125400
>Pasta summaries, streamer listing and more
cheeki.violates.me/
>STALKER General Steam Group - Join chat and ask for an invite!
steamcommunity.com/groups/BroZone

Reminder that MS Update KB2670838 breaks your DX10/11 games including Clear Sky and Call of Pripyat. Here's a fix:
mega.nz/#!LAAXlaIZ!uVbJ-gsIPm8Sn2ydh7btI_3VK7Mfr41qoO2L6M7FZfQ

Other urls found in this thread:

mega.co.nz/#F!R5tnxQab!u1LS76bEVBuIrAZw6Py_3A
mega.co.nz/#F!NoVzUJLZ!g4Qdy88rL3BG7WTlNXsGOw
mega.co.nz/#F!58lwDISQ!P-UNABvTEA7km2fLUIAU7A
mega.co.nz/#F!Ql5CSLxb!gNkfqg-xAUfYezLuMaFtYQ
mega.co.nz/#F!M4BmDRCL!vfze70GSJDyv-HzWn7Dwww
mega.co.nz/#F!V5hBzKab!wF7fgX6m5Tq29B_m5EX69g
mega.co.nz/#F!kFtnBTSb!K-RlA1TVxlJGl86yE1c6fw
mega.co.nz/#F!nJEUgaKS!UdZXAwzMWmtjwfn_dFM3dg
pastebin.com/ZUHS77ZS
pastebin.com/yfTBRhid
mega.nz/#F!Z01CVQgZ!kzFOBdGnnehBSk1OUQm6PQ
mega.nz/#F!O0hSmBAT!0u8yH2lQc-7Q3-yN6phXhQ
bitbucket.org/revo_lucas/
mega.nz/#!uoYinJ7I!Lqj2DNIAkaVkcFUa1PLZzj80cVhAFK5D-9zbU2Iy5KI
mediafire.com/download/6644yv6xekn73rr/Codebro's 1.0008b Fix 1.zip
pastebin.com/CtQ7zfkA
mega.co.nz/#F!BIISmQgK!KHZR01ljznUqJlcHUax-aQ
gsc-game.com/main.php?t=community&s=forums&s_game_type=xr2&thm_id=23321&sec_id=22
discord.gg/GJwCXSJ
youtube.com/watch?v=IVXVO7THm4U
kickstarter.com/projects/1535515364/pathologic/posts/1597310
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1HrUwVImvwFcIy6kyjFPD1tyK9BoOdAy4vKdGPriblSo/edit#gid=1245037553
discord.gg/6RagA
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Mods and Repositories | Often out of date; use only as a last resort!

>Shadow of Chernobyl
mega.co.nz/#F!R5tnxQab!u1LS76bEVBuIrAZw6Py_3A
>Clear Sky
mega.co.nz/#F!NoVzUJLZ!g4Qdy88rL3BG7WTlNXsGOw
>Call of Pripyat
mega.co.nz/#F!58lwDISQ!P-UNABvTEA7km2fLUIAU7A
>Game Repacks + Modding Tools
mega.co.nz/#F!Ql5CSLxb!gNkfqg-xAUfYezLuMaFtYQ
>Downgrading Patches (drag-and-drop)
mega.co.nz/#F!M4BmDRCL!vfze70GSJDyv-HzWn7Dwww
>Unpacked Gamedata + GSC Backup HDD assets
mega.co.nz/#F!V5hBzKab!wF7fgX6m5Tq29B_m5EX69g
>Old Builds (dated from June 1st, 2002)
mega.co.nz/#F!kFtnBTSb!K-RlA1TVxlJGl86yE1c6fw

>Lost Alpha
mega.co.nz/#F!nJEUgaKS!UdZXAwzMWmtjwfn_dFM3dg
>Oblivion Lost Remake
pastebin.com/ZUHS77ZS (embed) (embed)
>Cumulative Pack 2
pastebin.com/yfTBRhid

>Call of Chernobyl
mega.nz/#F!Z01CVQgZ!kzFOBdGnnehBSk1OUQm6PQ
>Weapon Soup for CoC Repo
mega.nz/#F!O0hSmBAT!0u8yH2lQc-7Q3-yN6phXhQ
>Call of Chernobyl/Warfare Bitbucket repository
bitbucket.org/revo_lucas/
>Don't have Call of Pripyat but want to play Call of Chernobyl?
mega.nz/#!uoYinJ7I!Lqj2DNIAkaVkcFUa1PLZzj80cVhAFK5D-9zbU2Iy5KI

>Codebro's 1.0008 Patch for SoC - enter "menu_fps_cap 0" in the console to prevent crashes.
mediafire.com/download/6644yv6xekn73rr/Codebro's 1.0008b Fix 1.zip
pastebin.com/CtQ7zfkA (embed) (embed)
>Xetrill's Modified LuaJIT for CS/CoP - improves performance, especially in script-heavy mods.
mega.co.nz/#F!BIISmQgK!KHZR01ljznUqJlcHUax-aQ
gsc-game.com/main.php?t=community&s=forums&s_game_type=xr2&thm_id=23321&sec_id=22

previous thread:

1st for Dead Thread

2nd for Dead Thread

[killing yourself intensifies]

3rd for weapon soup

3rd for Dead Thread

What are some ammo types that could be added into the zone that are somewhat useful? (not talking about calibers).

I think hollow-point ammunition would be awesome.

So i just installed Joint Pak 2 and I had some questions about what the gameplay options mean.
avtosema complexity depending on player death
NPC Recognition
Frequent Respawn
Subtle Caches
I have no idea what any of these mean
pls helap

found this in the chest at the checkpoint from garbage to cordon, surely this cant be legit?

Nope, that's a trap. It'll explode when you put it on, best just leave it there.

custom shotgun loads. Dragon's Breath and some DIY shit would be nice

i am going to leave it, no doubt, since i just started and this is straight up cheating, but still curious as to why it is there.

So is CoC warfare more fleshed out now than the clear sky faction wars mod? I'm just wondering since I'd rather not download CoC if the difference is marginal.

Any good weapon packs or animation edits which work with latest version of OGSE?

>those ammo icons

That's not AO3, what weapon mod you sporting? STCOP?

>wax slugs
yes pls

>can't sprint
>protects from only a few more bullets
I don't know why anyone would use this

>not getting the sprint upgrade
>not using it for the sick arm model

Hey, I'd give up sprinting if i got cool arms

Still would lose sprinting if going full BULLDOZER with the minigun.

yeah STCOP

Hey /sg/!

I am a new stalker, so treat me with care! :D I was just wondering what mods are the hot shit today!? I saw some cool mods like MISERY And Complete? CAn I merge them? Also how about weapons. I want loads of weapons. I saw the Super Mod Pack and I was wondering if I can just copy the weapon files into my Lost Alpha directory? And do I need to apply any patches to make them compatible??? Thank you! Also i want ai to throw less grenades and have some prettier graphics. I was wondering if there is any shaders i can just copy and paste from other games??? I play a lot of Fallout 2 and I like the look but Lost Alpha is just much prettier.

I appreciate all you're efforts and sorry for the bad english! :D

I havent tried the games yet but i look forward to it haha! I love scarey games! :D

Flechette 12 gauge, canister grenade 40mm grenades, 9mm AP, both Parabellum and Makarov, flashbangs, proper tripwire mines.

Weak bait

What do u mean??? I am new looking for the mods man! Really i am stalker from argentinia : D can u recommend me a mod?? I saw the OGSE mod its very nice. Do i need stalker for this game? And how about other mods? Can u maybe give me some advice because i really want to enjoy the game : D sorry for the bad english i am from argentinia!

You're not trying hard enough!

step it up

It's the same old shit every fucking day, isn't it /sg/? Retards flocking in the thread with no fucking idea about the games expecting us to spoon feed them the mods up their assholes. Holy fucking shit, you bunch of autistic fucking nigger faggots. I am sure 80% of you thinks Fallout is the best game next to stalker.

Can't you retards do anything else than bumping the thread all day with fucking anime and memes? Is this even stalker general? Or does the S stand for Spam? What have you and your pathetic hands done for the good of this community? Except for bullying newfags with stupid oldfag rules. Worthless fucking faggots, at least some modders who'se name you are sperging out for try and do shit for this dead as fuck game.

I tried to cope with the retardation but it's reaching Holden and Dezowave levels of autism. Literally, it's like I'm within Lost Alpha actually seeing the fanfiction envelop before my eyes. Could you all just do yourselves a favour and cut open your arms? Donate the blood to the local bloodsucker den.

Fucking degenerate assholes. Watch how the worthless jannies remove this post of truth as well.

It's the same old shit every fucking day, isn't it /sg/? Retards flocking in the thread with no fucking idea about the games expecting us to spoon feed them the mods up their assholes. Holy fucking shit, you bunch of autistic fucking nigger faggots. I am sure 80% of you thinks Fallout is the best game next to stalker.

Can't you retards do anything else than bumping the thread all day with fucking anime and memes? Is this even stalker general? Or does the S stand for Spam? What have you and your pathetic hands done for the good of this community? Except for bullying newfags with stupid oldfag rules. Worthless fucking faggots, at least some modders who'se name you are sperging out for try and do shit for this dead as fuck game.

I tried to cope with the retardation but it's reaching Holden and Dezowave levels of autism. Literally, it's like I'm within Lost Alpha actually seeing the fanfiction envelop before my eyes. Could you all just do yourselves a favour and cut open your arms? Donate the blood to the local bloodsucker den.

Fucking degenerate assholes. Watch how the worthless jannies remove this post of truth as well.

the discord is actually raiding /sg/
fucking faggots

wait what?

discord.gg/GJwCXSJ
See for yourself.

>invalid or expired
wow. fags.

dammit please respond

CUMULATIVE

i would assume npc recognition means seeing them on the map or something.

Frequent respawn is probably npc/mutant spawn rates?

no idea for the other ones

I tried googling "avtosema" and your post was all that came up, but "npc identification" must be being able to tell if an npc is an enemy or not using binocs/crosshair and "frequent respawns" must just be how quickly npcs come back after they die.

I believe npc recognition is the name popping up if you're centered on them. Subtle caches probably means it won't show up on your pda if you find a body that gives you a cache location.

Well to be fair it is an older game and it just went on sale on steam. If you google stalker SoC then you hear about the complete mod in like the first post so asking about mods is then goingbto happen. It sucks only because idiots don't read the op even though it has a easy to understand layout and even written reviews on a lot of mods. Just don't respond to the idiots.

how many times is this gonna get posted.

You're not doing anything to make it better.

you switched up the order.

I'll give you some credit for that

I'll give you some credit for that

you switched up the order.

Ugh, so annoying when shotguns are underpowered in mods.
it shouldn't take 3 hits to down a trenchcoat bandit. Maybe i'll adjust the damage values.

What is the point of raiding /sg/? I like the place, but its just pissing into an ocean of piss.

i think it's just one guy reposting the same thing for the last hour

More like pissing into a ocean of radioactive piss and getting instantly ill from it.

>best things in life are destroying heretics and ecologist bases

destroying bases is the highlight of Stalker.

>spend 100k on the PKM upgrading it
>it's shit

"Lately, we have downscaled our promotion and teasing of the upcoming version because we understand the prolonged release of MISERY 2.2 feels unbearable and provocative to many followers.

On behalf of our beloved coder and the rest of the team we thank you for your understanding and patience. We will turn the ache of waiting into true MISERY soon enough.

Thanks again and best regards
Misery Development Ltd."

>our beloved coder
>coder
>singular

there's only 1 PKM worth getting in the serie, it's the
TWO THOUSANDS BOOLITS
tank PKM in CS.

guess that's why the weapon dismantling thing is taking a year to do.

wow

>3 flash artifacts
>sprint forever
feels good man

youtube.com/watch?v=IVXVO7THm4U

someone last week said the whole project had been held up since 2015 by one slav, I thought he was joking.

>mfw still looking forward to the Gmod server, even if it has a million ways it can fail.

Clear Sky keeps freezing randomly no matter what I try. I have to kill the process with task manager and it leaves no crash log.

I have reinstalled, installed sky reclamation project, dx10 fix etc that kind of stuff, run as admin, turned off eax and a whole other load of bullshit but nothing works. pls halp

I forgot: sabot ammo for shotties, birdshot. A mortar with illumination and smoke rounds on top of HE and HEI would also be ebin.

What's the current top mod, right now?
Still CoC?

What are some games that you would recommend with a similar feel to stalker, or even a similar vibe?

How do people even play Joint Pak 2 with these translations. My head hurts already, back to Stalkersoup I guess.

Is the remake out?

Is there a way to return once you're in the Sacorphagus ?
I'm running out of antirads and need to get some more.

Whoa, someone forgot to take his pills.

Ask the Wish Granter for some.

CUMULATIVE

Just go back the same way you came you dumbo.

map doesn't show a transition and when I get there I can reach the ladder

No, that's going to take a while, apparently as they are practically making an entirely new game. It's basically going to be a reinterpretation of the first game from what they have posted. A lot of ideas and elements will stay the same, but a lot of elements and characters will be completely overhauled.

What. I thought they already made pretty good progress, but that's good to hear anyway. I hope I'll get to finish the bachelor faggot's story before the remake comes out.

Probably been answered before, Warfare for COC fucks up mission name strings and there is a file you can delete to remove it.

Anyone know which one it is?

quests.xml

is Warfare in the OP for 1.3.2?

They are actually pretty far in.
kickstarter.com/projects/1535515364/pathologic/posts/1597310
I'm not sure if they are even halfway though.

Morrowind
EYE

Ok so the weapon error sheet is finished for Weapon Soup is here:

docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1HrUwVImvwFcIy6kyjFPD1tyK9BoOdAy4vKdGPriblSo/edit#gid=1245037553

Anyone is welcome to add to it...

I added the "charging handle absent from right side of receiver" for the AN-94, but I was only going off of a picture you posted. Can you confirm that it's missing?

hopefully it doesnt

guys how the fuck do i get past the military at the starting point of cordon in clear sky please help

Jump over fence, or go through the tunnel

what the fuck i can jump over the fence holy shit thank you so much user

You gotta be shitting me

Guess Sakharov gets pretty upset when you take out his whole operation

hello, hello motherfucker.

You can't change the current reality and the ZONE kick you out!

I am desperately hoping so, too. Something resembling stalkin with friends, and a decent roleplay server with actual gameplay and auto spawns is something I dream about

Man, I started SoC years ago, but was really bad at the game, I was stuck in some sewers. I think it was after we attacked a base and tried to rescue some guy. My biggest gripe was the weird difficulty system though. Like, on Easy everything was spongey as hell, but on hard everything was squishy as fuck

You can reach the ladder, and even if you cant you can survive the fall.

The transition isnt shown but its definitely there. How do you think everyone else got out?

That's a new one

Not gonna test walking into it

I'm doing everything I can to make it something I'd want to play myself

post a log

/stalkerg/ has a Discord now?

I'm still playing CoC and I just change up addons and my playstyle once in a while.

There are only like 4 good addons that work together though excluding visuals

>now
More like since march or so. I have no idea on how it is as I've never been there.

yeah
discord.gg/6RagA