How do Catholic-cucks deal with the fact that their "church" is not even a millennia old and has been mired in...

How do Catholic-cucks deal with the fact that their "church" is not even a millennia old and has been mired in corruption since the beginning?

There have been actual retards more fit to sit St Peter's throne than some of their so called popes.

You are a rude human being and should rephrase your post
>inb4 I am not Catholic

the Catholic church did not suddenly formulate in the year 1016 you schismatic dipshit

It's a Hispanic religion for family and community.

People just do whatever religion their parents do, who cares. Just like how your redneck deadbeat parents are southern baptists or mormons or whatever faggot religion you believe. Let the catholics have their mary and saints, we have freedom of religion so that everyone can at least try to be have that tiny bit of personal hope for the future before it's back to mcdonalds for another shift..

Why do you care?

Stop shitposting Constantine you schismatic fuck

A) Constantinople was never an apostolic see, and now is in the hands of Turks, who could end it at any moment.

B) The last 2 Patriarchs of Moscow were KGB agents.

C) The Orthodox allow people to divorce and re-marry 3 times, it goes straight against what Jesus said about marriage. And dont have any common opinion on contraception.

No it was 1545 you Papist scum

>Constantinople was never an apostolic see
What is the pentarchy?

>it goes straight against what Jesus said about marriage.
So now you papists suddenly care what the Bible says?

I'm Nestorian, not Orthodox.

Church of the East?

I'm still mad the Christians wiped out the Mithraeic cults.

No one cares

Yep. Well raised in it anyway. Mainly only practice when visiting my parents these days.

where do you live, and Assyrian or Ancient?

Assyrian and America.

it is a novelty of the sixth century that was never accepted in Alexandria, Rome or Antioch.

Because the Christians killed them all.

Good.

The pentarchy had already at that point
The important thing is Catholicism is a wicked false religion that rejects Jesus Christ. Just believe on Jesus Christ and get saved.

Oh Wise One. Your words speak to me, like poetry......

(me)
/x/ here
You too are both rude.

It is doubtful that OP is who you say it is.
I doubt that she would result to such primitive language simply to bait you.

Correction, the current Patriarch of Moscow is an FSB agent, not KGB. The KBG doesn't exist anymore