/tesg/ - The Elder Scrolls General

>Mods, modding guides, and FAQs
tesgeneral.com/
>Found a problem or have a suggestion? Use the "Contact Us" button at the bottom of the site!

>The Booru
vgtes.booru.org/
>The Lewd Booru (Use the filter if you find a picture objectionable)
booru.Legacywaste.org/

>/tesg/ stories
pastebin.com/GG0z8BZU

>Lore and Lore Accessories
imperial-library.info/
uesp.net/wiki/Lore:Main_Page
uesp.net/wiki/Lore:Books

>TES:O?
Find or create an /tesog/ thread.

>Thread was created with incorrect OP or a lot earlier than post?
Ignore and report; Wait for a correct thread to be made.

Elder Thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LDyZqutMNlg
nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/12452/?
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

First for post old shots

Cats

cats are DUMB

Does this shitty steam shot count?
Also r8 this ancient waifu

Lizards.

Just yours is. Stupid immortal cat.

Mine too jesus christ Atasha threw our tesgw match so fuckin hard. I bet brave gave her shit stats to get back at me

Molag bal fucktoy/10

>these hooves will never ever be released
>no one will ever convert the oblivion ones

You can make a lot of new friends if you know how to listen.

beautiful cinnamon roll

Dragon butt.

Can your waifu ROCK THE FUCK OUT?!

Is that squirt?

>that neck
ouch

KRELL

I blame lizards for my suffering today
>find a great lizard butt
>literally cannot find who drew it
>find a great khajiit pic right after
>artist clearly didn't draw it because his other work on e6 blows total ass in comparison

Lizard kickstarted ruining my day. Fuck lizards.

> I bet brave gave her shit stats
Yep I think that's what happened to Ilx too, I say we launch a formal investigation against Brave i'm telling you man the game is rigged

verily

Sometimes the auto-face causes some pretty painful looking head positions, yeah.

RA
WHEN
TIME
STORY
NOW

Dragon bust.

What's the best mod for a requiem-like de-leveled world?

Brave is a bigger asshole than horsecock wezaleff's boyfriend

Also I'm so out of date with posers. Did you set that up with a model or is that from something I don't have?

After Planetside 2. I'm stealing him.

Unlike Jo, Veitizion had second thoughts. Fighting a friend was not his code. If he had lost that fight, Veitizion knows he would not hold a grudge like this, it was not in his nature. Sure, it was easy... his pride hadn't been wounded. But this fight couldn't be right...

Turning the corner, Veitizion laid eyes on his old Ebony armor, and felt his chest swell with pride. That was a prize, a suit of armor worthy of Ebonarm himself. The thought of using it once more made his heart pound, the hist in his blood getting him excited. He hadn't worn this in a while...

Not much posed a real challenge these days. So much came easily, and the stronger he became, the more often it ended this way. He was confident he could beat Jo, but still... that he would need to use everything at his disposal once more excited him.

Morrowloot
PerMa Zones
ERSO
Revenge of the Enemies

Alright, story time

So... any mods to make Solitude not shit and be an actual city?

...that don't break the game?

Too long he'd faced adversaries not worthy of the Ebony Armor which was his. Too long steel was enough to satisfy his enemies. And as he dressed in the old plates, etched by his own hand, scratched by the countless enemies he'd faced in his protective embrace, he remembered the old images of Ebonarm, conjured up by mystics in Aliq'r smoke-houses, and hist-shamans weaving stories of the God-Of-War. Would he be concerned for his friend? Would he be questioning the morality of his own choice- not Jo's action, but the act of rising to the challenge?

No. Snapping the heavy gauntlets in place, he felt his blood rush again. No, the Black Knight would be proud to have a rival, even if victory were assured. He would rise and strike down his opponent with all the rage and fury endowed to his blade.

He reflected, pulling his cloak over his shoulders, passing it through the arching ebony plate on his back.

No

Solitude Reborn

s t o r y t i m e

Perhaps this was wrong. Perhaps Jo was, honestly, evil after all, and provoking Veitizion to fouler acts. But true as it was that Veitizion had hesitations...

He couldn't wait.

Where was his shield?

"Inigo, my shield's not in the armory." Veitizion spoke, coming around the corner in the full splendor of his godsblood equipment.

"Ah... sorry, it's by my bed. I am polishing it." Inigo said, hands in his lap. Veitizion turned around, knelt and lifted up his hefty shield, feeling it tight in his hand. His equipment was terrifying, the stuff of legends. Enchanted blade, enchanted shield, full ebony armor... still his heart beat in his chest too quick for comfort.

Holy fuck this mod is disgusting. I am ashamed to admit I liked this years ago.

Going through an experimental faze right now. If I uninstall racemenu and unneeded hair and skin textures, will it affect my character in-game?

Veitizion stepped into the small room. He had to resettle into the weight of his armor, and twisted the blade about in his grip, swinging it firmly. There'd be more time on the road, he'd be ready on arrival.

"You are polishing my shield? That's funny, because that looks like Salmon, not polish." Veitizion said, in good nature. It was difficult to tell- scared eye to the cat, no lips to speak of, Inigo seemed somewhat shaken.

"Was! Was polishing it. I finished." he said quickly, looking down at his food and taking a bite.

yea uninstalling racemenu will bone u

"Hold down the place while I'm gone. Lock the doors, don't go fucking with the bandits. You know how it goes." Veitizion said, eye on his blade, watching his grip.

"Of course. ...If you don't mind me asking, why are you friends with that... Imperial-tit-sucking-" Inigo started, giving a frustrated breath.

"He's angry, he's selfish, he's arrogant. And now this. One minute it's wine and stories, the next he's trying to kill you." Inigo explained.

"You don't owe him anything, you don't have to go."

Veitizion slid the long blade back into its sheath, the silence tense. He gripped the hilt with his left hand, and turned his face to look back.

"...Jo and I... Maybe he's got bad blood. Runs too hot, too much. I think he knows it, too, the way he runs off into the middle of nowhere now and again. But if he has bad blood, so do I. I don't have to go. I want to." Veitizion said, grip tightening.

Thanks user. What about events that have been completed in the past such as alternate starts and quest mods?

It looks like oblivion style

Veitizion walked out into the night, embraced by a cool, smoky wind fresh over the waterfalls. Fires in the distance, old leaves, the fishy streams... Leaving home and hearth behind dissolved his concerns. The thought of "Why" he was going to kill his friend, Jo'Sien Catraso, turned into the thought of "How" he was going to kill his friend, Jo'Sien Catraso.

Fast. Impatient. Arrogant.

Keep a solid defense, and Jo would assuredly get angry, leave an opening.
He could goad him. The Ebony armor was not impervious, but its weaknesses were few and easily guarded.
He could be relentless. Put him on a back foot, knock him down with his shield, and open him on the cold stone.

This would be an easy fight.

those are fine, delete them if you want

"Ay, 'ese are hard and bitter times indeed. Dragons in the Sky, Vampires under the earth, an up to our ears in this Stormcloak business. The Daedra could not be more satisfied." Sigvar murmured, stroking his mustache.

"I heard the Vampires beneath Windhelm were wiped out, though." said Horing, nodding. "Believe it or not, stories say it was a big damn lizard in Ebony Armor and a cat in damn near nothing." Horing continued, laughing. "Sounds like a tale right out of Sanguine's mouth, it does."

Sigvar shook his head.
"Nay, it's true. Big damn lizard, in ebony armor. I seen him in Riverwood, has a house near there. And the cat, ee's been around here, comes and sings about wat monster ee's killed that week."

"Ay, it's true. But not as sweet as those tales." Jon said, speaking up with a dark, heavy voice.
"Cat's a damn monster, he's killed all over the nine holds. Monsters, perhaps, but guards and farmers and maidens and bandits, just about any damn thing he can find. Acts real nice around his home, though. Lizard ain't much better. He's a damn werewolf."

Horing's faced paled.
"...A Werewolf? Damn him, that is a sad tale indeed. Bad werewolves are bad, but him and the... the damn... circle..." he murmured.
"The Circle, werewolves?" Sigvar asked, face incredulous.
"What madness be that? That's Silverhand talk right there." he warned. Horing muttered under his breath, and the dark-hooded one spoke, shaking his head.

"Cat's for the guards. But that lizard needs to be brought down. Stendarr have mercy on his soul."

"But what about the brotherhood...?" Sigvar asked, brows furrowed.

"The brotherhood? What brotherhood. They're all dead! Sure, they got some new folks there now, but they could be bandits wearing the mantle for all we know." Jon hissed.

"No. He needs to be purged. If a brother were given that curse we'd do the same." Jon growled.

Sigvar let out a sigh of disbelief.
"The lizard, a werewolf! Who'd have thought it?" Sigvar said, shaking his head.

"Damn shame, damn shame."

Horing nodded gravely.
"Gotta cut him down. 'afore the little ones start getting in their heads that werewolves can be heroes. Always the little ones, so forgiving..." he sighed.

"Get the others. I have a spell of Clairvoyance, we'll be on his tail this very night." Jon said sternly.
End of the third chapter.

Dear god this was the first time I actually used mfg on humans. Feels weird.

Anyone know of a mod for Oblivion that will level the vanilla armors with you?

I wanna go through the game with steel armor but it's impossible when my shit gets pushed in at high levels while using it.

MO keeps giving me esp not found errors after installing a mod, until I restart it and it works normally
Is this because I have too many mods? I'm not approaching the game's plugin limit yet

What are some /tesg/ poster-made mods?

jesus fuck tone it down on the orange filter

just little edits of things and some bigger stuff, like the new argonian textures that came out recently
guy who made Beyond Reach is a poster here, I helped with a book or two of his

most modders wouldn't want to be affiliated here because it interferes with they net dicksucking gains on Nexus

It's mostly due to the candles and lighting in the Winking Skeever.
imo it's not that bad. Sets up for a moody tavern pretty nicely.

how the fuck did you handle incandescent lighting

youtube.com/watch?v=LDyZqutMNlg

no
why?
because nobody here gives a shit about your trash opinion

Has anyone used the sands of time mod lately? Is it too script heavy/unstable to use alongside genesis and asis?

I kinda want to try it out for the boss encounters etc. Also, I'm worried that it will mess with my static encounter zones mod.

I dont know any mods like that. Just turn down the difficulty if you find it too hard.

What does sand of time even do?

trainwiz, chasertech, caithe, eiries, honeyvanity, mrcasual, Nofumasa, asenasen, hullaballoonatic, and a bunch more people all have public mods

Shit guys.

I didn't mean to kill the thread

Good job, CT.

you literally killed this thread

Add's a bunch of classis rpg type enemy encounters.

nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/12452/?

Its ok as long as you promise you wont do it again

I don't know why there was an extra .dof archive in the enbseries folder of Tony's latest version of the ENB, but I found a setting in it that makes thing being brighter and darker muuuuch easier.
Not sure if it was intentional, but thank you kindly.
Way to go, Fishbreath.

I haven't seen the thread this dead since the waifu famine of '14.
Hard times, those.

How would I go about converting the oblivion mod? It's split into upperbody and lowerbody .nifs

Let's start some controversy to get life back in to this thread!

Best waifu of 2016, and worst waifu as of 2016.

BEST: Drow chan

WORST: That thing with cat eyes

Nope, I think that was a different dof made by the same guy that did the original. If I recall correctly I found it always slightly blurred foreground objects, and it was noticeable enough that I stopped using it. Guess it never made it into my actual mod folder though.

Bokeh brightness and bokeh bias can do the same sort of thing in the current one. Turn up the bias a tiny bit regardless of the rest of the settings and things tend to get a little darker, and brightness goes without saying.

Should have posted butts. Butts never die. You still have a lot of learning to do.

There are at least 4 drow in this thread.

BEST: Arurun best waifu of the year every year.

WORST: You're waifu.

Eiries are you ever going to storytime

Define storytime. If you mean a lengthy string of image posts with accompanying dialogue, it's not on the to do list.

Oh geez, that sentence is not even half understandable.
* I found a value that makes setting environments brighter or darker much easier.
Huh, I guess I've just never played around with that setting... nevertheless, it helps when I get all the settings right. Without editing, it looks like the image related. Thank you though.

>Download some amazing armors
>Can't decide on which to use now

Why is that orc traveling with that thing?
Have they done it?

Queen Silver is always the best, no matter the year.

Aururun is always the worst, no matter the year.

She's a changeling, both are characters in a Pathfinder game we have going on.

not yet

But dead waffles can't be best anything except worm food.

It looks like someone built a Disney theme park in Skyrim

>Sexy

>That thing with cat eyes
who?

>implying dicked Elanil isnt best waifu
Elanil follower when?
Also why did you giver her a dick?

probably the elf succubus thing with the yellow-orange tattoos

How will she give him the succ if she has no mouth?

Man I can almost feel my card's pain

Fuck summer

they'll find a way

With one of her other mouths.

DON'T

Too bad she's the best.

Never and the Queen gave it to her as a form of punishment.

>Never
why tho?

Currently working on creating the worldspace for my next mod. Trying to name a ramshackle Khajiit settlement up a mountain in bumfuck nowhere that you can invest in and improve.

Currently thinking of naming it Khenarthi Pass. Any other ideas?

Oblivion is a gem

WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK.

I did restore integrity on Steam and it got rid of fucking Dawnguard.

Like this

I dig it, Khenarthi be a good name worth praising.