strivewire.com/
play.eslgaming.com/hearthstone/
zotac-cup.com

>Deck Tracker:
hsdecktracker. net/

Old Thread:

it just plays so many cheap cards like the guy I played used worgen infiltrator

>Make Reno C'thun deck
>Draw Reno, not yellow for some reason, assume I fucked up and put 2 cards in somewhere
>Lose game to zoo warlock and open up deck
>No copies

?
???

What class
What cards did you play that can generate cards and put them in your deck

Shaman.
No cards in my deck do such a thing.

Post list

Reno is turning yellow on random draws, last game it was my Trogg, this game it's my bilefin. Some weird bug I guess.

Do you main a class?
If yes which one and why?

priest and warrior, because aggro is boring in every single tcg and I like playing fatties and having the game go more than 5 minutes

i always found the idea of "maining" a class pretty autistic tbqh

i get having a favorite class but theres 9 fucking classes so why the fuck would you only play one

Priest, I love the flavor and mechanics, and I always hated playing aggro in any game

please don't tell me you actually like the current warrior meta
every single warrior i play with a tempo deck the game goes into fatigue, without fail
and at that point guess who wins out, the 1-damage hero power mage or the 4 armor warrior

Y'shaarrkjdfhd, right?

of course, y'shajadjajk is nuts in arena

No but priest has always been my home even if it's a dumpster. It's comfy having dominance over what you're opponent can do

you cant lose with any of those memetastic cards

but yeah probably y'shaarj but theres lots of reasons to pick elise too

>play wild rank 20
>people play basic cards
w-what is going on? where are the gold farmers?

I play n'zoth wild warrior got me to rank 6

Priest, usually.

If I get really addicted to a deck (Like Fatigue Druid, Fatigue Mage and now Reno C'thun Rogue) I start playing a lot of that class, but most of the times it's Priest. I like being the underdog.

>liking any fatigue deck

Low rank wild is the only comfy place in HS now

>Oh look turn 8

It wasn't as broken as I expected it to be (Talkin' bout Dr. Boom or Undertaker levels of broken) but my prediction was a bit accurate.

Fuck yeah I do.

Fatigue is my favorite archetype, I love making the opponent feel helpless as I deal with every single threat in their deck, making the opponent slowly run out of cards. It's like a big game of Chess. I love it.

Pic related, old picture of me playing Fatigue Druid making a Hunter rage quit as he couldn't get past all of my heals while he was in topdeck mode.

What's a good site to sell my account in? How many dollars is this account worth? Currently sitting on 19xx Gold, 97xx dust. Golden Priest and Liandrin unlocked.

>Looks like my opponent is playing [Hearthstone]
>Better mulligan for aggro

No better feeling

ya, there is, in wild where you get belcher

>no better feeling than boring your opponent to death

Literally worse than aggro. At least aggro is cancer that passes quickly. If your strategy is drawing the game out for as long as possible, please put a bullet in your head.

>yogg n load in wild

look at all these new spells

Rogue, because miracle is fun and vancleef was my first leggo.

To each their own, I suppose.

Here's another picture, managing to fatigue out an Aggro pally

That's just a regular priest game

No worries, I got those

We're all very impressed that you managed to fatigue someone at rank 18.

its never really wrong to mulligan for aggro since mulligan for aggro means your low cost cards. And you dont want to draw your low cost cards in the late game anyways

>4 mana sap that puts a 2/2 body on the board
>wanting rogues to have 4 saps in deck
>wanting every class to have 2 saps in deck

It would be the new Sludge Blecher.

Two copies in every deck. If you use it against a high mana cost minion it's essentially "Battlecry: Your opponent skips a turn"

I started with Priest, my current commonly-played decks are Shaman, Druid and Warlock. I want to make a neat Rogue deck with the Blade+C'thun win condition tucked in, but it doesn't look like Rogue is doing so well-- same for Paladin and Priest, and I'm not liking how Hunter works atm even if it's considered solid.

>24 spell yogg in wild
>they're all standard spells

what are the odds

What does /hsg/ think of this card?

damn undead bros and shade are slow af n'zoth targets to make sure you win the control matchups but I don't think you are going to get far in ladder unless you cut for more early game stuff

I don't like using it, but I've seen it been put to good use with appropriate buffs.

well balanced card

Shade is a one-of, and there are belchers and 3 board clears in it, also, one deathlord to hold the door

Undead bros are there for the fun, specially since its so cool having nzoth bringing them back and making removal and board clears pretty awful

Sapping a Sylvanas feels almost as good as sapping a Tyrone or Highmane.

Yeah, alright.

its fucking annoying because if you put down a 3/2 on turn 2 and hes going on turn 3 he can just drop this shit and kill it without even his minion dying

>get an armorsmith from a huckster
>shadowcaster it 3 times
>board with fucking 4 armorsmith generating armor to outfedora the fedora warrior
That was pretty autistic.

Its balanced because its random

It's the perfect example of why charge is a stupid mechanic in Hearthstone. Compare this card to the cthun 2/1 that deals 2 damage. They both do basically the same thing but they are used in completely different archetypes, one of those being cancerous garbage

Haste is fine in magic because all creatures are able to block, but in HS charge is as good as being unblockable and certain damage

Meme or value?

YOU FACE JARAXXUS!

Why don't I see Shamans running Harrison? It's a ridiculous swing in mirrors (potential self-mill) and a nice perk vs. Warrior, Rogue, Hunter and Paladin.

Very well, I still have 10 cards left to try and groom my deck into late game.

That's like saying why doesn't everyone run it with so many weapon classes about. It just doesn't fit in some decks, they prefer to win other ways

How soon is it going to be until everyone who dusted their rotated sets kill themselves

I would say thats because Harrison favors a long game, where Shaman want's to beat face, and 5 mana is the top of their curve with doomhammer

BETS IN.

the feast of souls begins now

The should have been alternate warlock hero skin

Also, being a 5 mana 5/4 against non weapon classes, or sitting in your hand against a warrior doesn't go well with their strategy

WAAAAAHG!?

CHOGALL

Nice, free dust.

Can I email blizz and ask them for statistics on my account? Like how many games I played this month or things like that.

Probably not, but you can start using third party trackers

>Finally earned enough gold for 2 adventure wings
Do you think the next adventure will have 4 or 5?

Yes

Probably five considering that they're going to be releasing more cards for Standard.

its called track-o-bot
google it

Doesn't look up already played games. Good god you're retarded.

Is there any playable warlock deck that has Lord Jaraxxus in it? Renolock isnt doing so great lately and handlock is dead.
There should be more "replace your hero" cards like Jaraxxus and Executus

>tfw you finish your quests so you don't have to play this shit game for 3 more days
Fuck this trash game

>tfw all your quests line up and you can finish them all in 3 games
Is there a better feeling

why bother doing quests if you think its a shit game? just dont play it at all you retard

what the fuck do you want me to tell you bitch?
it counts your games from the moment you download it, obviously, you fucking moron.
if you're not happy with the help i've given you, go fuck yourself.

Be quiet you nebbish charlatan.

kinda funny how streamers only say well played when they feel they themselves done something well
i think this applies to most people that play this game

is there something I can put into warrior so I don't get my shit pushed in by hunters every game

Hemet

>the season is close to an end so there's even less variety and eve more concentrated cancer on ladder
See you in casuals.

Only fun left in this game is opening packs. It's like virtual cocain.

how fun is opening packs if you dont play the actual game with the cards that they contain?

that's not true i've had many opponents say well played when i did a nice play and vice-versa

also the wow when you get lucky

i always thought he was so fucking useless but on second thought.. maybe not. however, how worth is it to put a card in just for one specific class? if i recall correctly, he has horrible stats like 6 cost for 6/3 or something like that

>the season is close to an end and you aren't on legend yet

i are the niggest

>look back on all my priest games
>the only games I won all started with auchenai circle on turn 4
This class is a fucking joke

Mage. But it's actually Warrior since the game never gives me any of the core Mage epics and I only save my dust for legendaries.

I don't understand, why do you feel the need to namefag? There is *no* point. At all. You aren't helping anyone. Your identity. Is not. Important. You do not, nor does anyone here, need you to be identified.

Warrior and Hunter.
Warrior for that sweet control
Hunter because Yogg-n-load is a seriously hilarious deck
>mfw dropping Yogg and he triple fireball the enemy's face and gives me Call of the Wild

>however, how worth is it to put a card in just for one specific class?
Quite a few decks run Jones just so they don't have to deal with Cockhammer or other weapons

So, i just unpacked this fuck.
I was excited at first but i realized I've only seen him in tavern brawl meme decks. Is there any use for him in constructed, even for a stupid gimmick deck?

Warrior is definitely the class I play the most. I love the playstyles of bother aggressive and defensive warrior, abusing nonlinear synergy to outtempo and eventually kill your opponent. Alongside the fucking insane draw power warrior has and the ability to switch up your game plan on the fly because of the hero power to me is amazing. Such a defensive hero power mixed with so many strong aggressive minions and weapons is fucking great. It also doesn't hurt that garrosh's golden animation is sick and that magni is the best hero.

Astral Druid

>that magni is the best hero.
>tfw Mage has two alternatives for heroes
>tfw no Vanessa VanCleef alternative hero for Rogue

I just want the Brotherhood to prevail

Im definitely not gonna spend my 3k dust pool making that deck, because Im gonna have to craft Aviana for that right? And i dont have astral communions.. i guess ill just hang on to it though.. probably will never use it other than meme brawls.

I'd hang on to it. It's fine in hyper ramp druid but there will probably be some spell based deck in the future that runs nothing minionwise but a few super expensive legendaries.

>that kid who brings a constructed level deck into the arena