League of Legends General - /lolg/

fuck waifu posters edition

eyosongive.us
champion.gg
nofunwithnu.nu

what happened to NA servers?>???

First for Mordekaiser

I want to invite you all to my wedding with Trundle the troll king!

no fuck you

Post 'em

Say something nice and something mean about the person before you!

>tfw love laning against Trundle because he's just a stat check and most ganks are going to win that stat check
All I have to do is not get suckered into an all in and die to his invisible strength and tankiness.

True true, that's what I've been doing. I usually pick pretty easy champs that I like playing like Zyra and Illaoi

It just sucks cause I'm not really at an equal level. How good I do is really just based upon how bad the other laner is.

Draaaaaaven! (is the best)

Trundle is strong early, but he definitely gets outscaled by many top laners in temafights.

Nice mastery score

Sona is boring

what if ahri had mord q for her w but with a cool sword

She'd have no range and it would be a huge downgrade?

holy fuck level 7 mundo. Thats pretty fucking annoying

How does your purchase history looks, /lolg/?

What if Ahri wasn't a woman?

Janna is incredibly good and I like Sona
Janna has been bordering on overpowered for basically her entire life so I don't really like her

That's about the most weeb shit thing I've seen posted on here ever. Good job user

I can't login so

what if viktor E was global

>not abusing the freelo bear of many scary ganks

tell me a secret x3
*dash behinds u*
xD
*stabs u*
nothin personnel senpai!!

I ban volibear every game.

Real talk, how do we ACTUALLY fix Mordekaiser.

No memes edition serious game design talk only. He's an absotively blunderous champion and the epitome of bad design, even moreso than Rengar or Ryze.

What if Brand's ult was global and refreshed on kill?

no but charm into 2 hits then they are no longer charmed for the 3rd hit so they can flash out but maybe they will also take 3k hp damage ok

then it wouldn't work

thanks man but what do you think of my idea

yeah exactly like that it'd be cool

Like We don't have enough weeb garbage in this game already

Which champ have you fapped to the most, /lolg/? And why isn't she your waifu?

What ultimates could be turned global and not be broken

give him a full poppy/sion level rework

All the current semi-global ults.

I think it's stupid, would force you to be on top of someone as a squishy, and is also the bottom of the barrel weeb shit idea.

you usin program BRAH?!

what if akalis ult was global and had no cooldown?

karthus

yeah but no weeb girls

darn it well i'll think of something else

Tristana and Annie

Is this game still active? I haven't played in a couple years and I've been hesitating to come back since Dunkey and Keyori said the game is bad and quit.

i like ur style kid

ya hired

who?

Lucian's, Kalista's, Amumu's
That's it

>An user is half wrong
>says he's still fully wrong like it didn't matter
>implying I'm the same user
The pattern is X,X,2X, repeat, so that means it's 1040 magic damage and when it has stacks it's true damage.
>At least add this shit up before running your mouth
>but of course you don't know how the passive works because you're a silver shitter that didn't even read what you posted
If they're researched then for the next 7 seconds the ult does true damage. I think you're the silver shitter here. And whitht he correct math it's 26% of his max hp.
And reminder
>implying I'm the same user

What if all skills were global?

>actually caring what those two have to say
Lol

urgot ult

>instead of simply updating his model to look better they change his visual appearance completely and ruin him

>buy a bunch of vidya yesterday
>getting ready to lose more ranked and not play vidya
>login servers are broken
i'm
i'm free

What if you weren't adopted?

it sucks

>Be in fountain
>ult the carry
>win

Keyori not so much, I've liked dunkey for a while though. It feels like it really has to be bad for them to angrily quit after putting so much time and effort into it.

>telelporting enemies into your fountain
wew lad

>So mad he answered half a hour later and cross thread.
/madg/

Urgot's cooldowns are now lowered by one second upon hitting a locked on target with his Q

riot has implemented "Rotating Game Mode" which is every weekend they have somethin like URF, Ascension, Poro King etc. Not sure if you're into that but I know that it's renewed a bit of my interest in the game.

Also if you do really good on a champ you can get a chest which you can get a free champ, skin, or ward skin

Dunkey got banned and cried about it like a bitch

Dude... that's fucked up. I am adopted.

What if Karthus' ult was global?

If it's bronze then pic related is why. Also because I A) don't own him and B) ban him if all else fails.

Fuck that bear and his OP Passive.

>half an hour later
>cross thread
It was in the last thread but as soon as a new thread is made everyone migrates regardless of limits.

desu he needs that and a bit faster missile speed

I fap exclusively to VladxVayne, hard-core BDSM and VladxVayne hard-core BDSM.

>can't even link the right post
keep sucking dicks

Pretty sure that's what everyone does.
However you gotta be pretty toxic to be banned, so he deserved it.
Still plays now though.

kys my man

Because no good doujins of single female exist of her.

But then I can't tap to this wonderful ship.

I only fap to my precious loving darling waifu Trundle

I'm a Dota player trying to get into this, anything I should know?

>misclick because I'm doing something else
I'll just assume you're that user you have no further arguments

yeah the game is down

no turn radii, csing is easier. Mobility will win you the game and better nerf Irelia

>"First time Support"

>Also if you do really good on a champ you can get a chest which you can get a free champ, skin, or ward skin

That's really awesome, and looking through the site and seeing all the new champs and new splashes since I left is getting me kind of excited. I'm a bit worried about getting sucked back in, but at least now there's the incentive of immediately getting what you want if you're good enough instead of slowly racking up points while being tempted to blow another $20. Maybe I'll try again for a couple of games. Thanks.

Yeah, I heard he said something bad to another guy and got banned. Are they still really strict about that kind of thing? I'm usually pretty quiet, but knowing it's that easy to get an account you've spent years on banned permanently is a bit worrying.

The game's fine it all depends on your personal level of interest.

Dunkey went on a childish rant because he was banned and somehow believed Riot owed him something for making Youtube videos using their game. So not sure why you'd take that as a basis for how enjoyable the game is.

Forgot to mention, no faggots.

DotA players typically think they'll do exceptionally well because DotA is more complex but find out League is a lot more fast paced and mechanically demanding and then do badly. Almost all skills are aimed skill shots and point and click is slowly being phased out.

Lol he went back to play? It's sad when people don't even have the balls to keep their promises

I would save that pic because its pretty cool but im reminded of that autistic faggot so i cant

I just won a game as lucian by building essence reaver mercurial runnans and a rageblade its actually a fun build and does ok in teamfights

>I'll just assume you're that user
wrong again keep sucking dicks

It was something major like "kill yourself". You don't have to worry about getting banned unless you're a sperg.

That was my favorite return ever.
>NEVER PLAYING THIS GAME AGAIN. I WAS A TOXIC ASSHOLE AND THEY DIDNT BAN THE FEEDER HU BLUH BLUH 2 WEEK BAN
>NEVER PLAYING THIS GAME AGAIN RIOT SHILLS REEEEEEEE
O hey guys I'm playin again lol xd
Dunkey's content isn't even good. I wish he'd have just stayed gone

My hatred for The Nose burns with the intensity of a thousand suns.

What if an enemy attacking Janna while she ults makes it so every ally of hers in the ult radius gets shielded?

I'm not a faggot. I'm a grill

Threshxvladxvayne fanficiton when?

>NA down
>Start playing Overwatch
>Don't have any fun because I'm bored of it and don't really enjoy first person shooters despite my best efforts
I just wanted to play Shyvana.

Not biologically, or in any way that actually matters. Make believe can be fun though, I guess.

IGN?

>wrong again keep sucking dicks
Someone really likes sucking dicks, maybe you shouldn't force your likes on someone else.

>Heal and shield passives aren't unique on Mikael's and Ardent Censor
RIOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOT

>trying to stay away as hard as i can from this game

>have hacked 3ds and im now enjoying Ace Attorney Trilogy, though im in the last case of the 2nd game

>can emulate nds
>can emulate gamecube games

Well, im goin to stay away for a while, anons, if you cant get newer games i suggest go emulate stuff :^)

ksd

Thresh is pure he would never get near these degenerates he's too busy having ghost orgies with Hecarim, Mordekaiser and Karthus

I'm a cis female fujo, deal with it.
Cutest Vlad EU
But Thresh is busy cucking Lucian?

holy shit

who's ready for those M A X I M U M shields

I have around 160k on Urgot right now.

What SS other than flash should you take on viktor?

Everyone on this board is a faggot, Vladfag, even the grils.

>NA down
>Playing my Fire Emrosona.
>just want to get my leaverbuster out of the way.

Whoa, what, really? SUPPORT BUFFS, BOYS.