sites.google.com/site/yoshasstuff/home
forums.enmasse.com/tera/discussion/2964/aces-wild-class-balance-changes/p1

>KTERA Updates
docs.google.com/document/d/10AhhnR8vbLcq5xAWtDgZm6rToT-lt1nrnlyDZjJ_Z7g/edit#

>Next Patch
tera.enmasse.com/game-guide/aces-wild

>Commonly Asked Questions, Class/Server Information
pastebin.com/jdYtH4fS

>Useful/Misc Links, Modding Info, loadse mods, use at your own risk due to most being outdated
pastebin.com/fuGuFWWZ
pastebin.com/RSiBHKeP

>Free, open sourced DPS Meter,
github.com/neowutran/ShinraMeter/wiki

>Veeky Forums guilds
pastebin.com/ehE71FUg

>Endgame Guides/Info
sites.google.com/site/yoshasstuff/shadowsanguinaryguide

Elin album: imgur.com/a/PdM3t

>Elin lewd SFM
ballistixz.tumblr.com/
alterize.tumblr.com/

>Previous thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

essentialmana.com/glyph-calc/#be65:b2:c156:e367:h0:j4:s1:u12:v4:y0
essentialmana.com/glyph-calc/#be65:c156:d34:e367:s1:u12:v234
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

What are good glyphs for Berserker?

>this thread is going to die before it even gets 10 posts

l
o
l

essentialmana.com/glyph-calc/#be65:b2:c156:e367:h0:j4:s1:u12:v4:y0

The CD glyph for E.Roll is just for SS, you can take those 3 points and put them wherever you want if you don't like it.

Hello /terag/

I wish weekends weren't so short

I am not letting my favorite Elin play TERA for a few days, she will be back later

That's something I can get behind.

Post huge elf tits. Only they can save these shitty threads now.

>Not an Elin
Get out.

I'm curious, can anyone tell me about how many players I will see per screen(as in a town for example) and about how many of those players play the Elin race?

I'm going to start playing this game with a few friends and I'm thinking of playing the Elin race because memes, but I don't want to be just another Elin player among others who play for loli reasons.

You fool! A good butt is good no matter what race it is on.

Velika and Highwatch are the only populated towns, other than a few exceptions depending on the server. Elins are the most popular by far because of cute and best classes so you wont be a special snowflake

No, it's not.

>run DFNM/HM enough for titles and achivements
>only run SSNM twice
>everyone in guild only wants to run old content or DFNM at most

God, I usually just sit around and wait for someone to ask if anyone to do something other then DFNM.

If you play Elin everyone's first impression will inevitably be just-another-Elin-player. In towns the Elin population is usually at least 2-4 per every other race, if not higher at various times during the day. Levelling as a lancer through the dungeon finder system most groups are 3-4 Elins while my Amani towers over them like a school teacher taking a class out on a field trip.

I'm thinking of playing this again, never made it far in the beta and the few first weeks after release. Is there any demand for a big, strong, Amani/Baraka oniichan, or will I get bullied/ignored if I'm not an Elin ERPer?

There is demand for Amani, not so much Baraka. Elins enjoy massive Amani dicks of either gender

Even better, I wanted to play an Amani oneechan. Seriously though, how dead is this shit? Will I at least be able to find random groups? Because I know for a fact you can't count on /v/ and Veeky Forums guilds/groups for shit.

how "large" is your average femani? considering they look to be around 8 feet tall.

The Veeky Forums groups are surprisingly good for once, assuming you go on MT/CH/TR. If you're worried about population then roll on MT, if you wanna roleplay go on CH

Which classes do guilds/group generally want? I played way before all these new classes were introduced. Back then Lancers were in demand if I recall correctly. No healers, healing is for sissy cumdumps.

I'm this user: Thanks to this posts, I decided to ignore my weebass dick and play the Amani race. I'm thinking of going berserker because I like melee and hate dual swords. Thank you Anons and good luck with your Elins.

Since Ninjas just came out tanks are in the most need. Brawlers >>> Lancers but there's an expected Lancer buff which should narrow the gap a little.

But no one on CH wants to bully me at all.

It's great isn't it? A nice friendly place to make pals

But I want them to.

I bully everyone, come meet me.

I could lightly insult your fashion sense or the fine details on your face if that would help. I'm not the best at bullying but I can try

wants to? no. I think its because you're just being a shy bitch that wants all the doms to come to them. its not gonna happen. on ch, there are dick-craving elins on every corner, and each one has to look better than the last. so either advertise yourself in dump, or hit the road, you degenerate piece of garbage.

Hello /terag/ i want some advice with lacner. How the fuck do i lancer?

Delicious, and something not pedorific

in all honesty just looking over MT no matter what town you're at 80% of the playerbase is elin

Its bad enough that you seem some of the biggest tryhards not play the most braindead, over powered class because "its not elin".

at this point in the game i really don't care about those playing brawler and going full tryhard

the tank pool is drying up fast and it's rough trying to fill the role in groups if you aren't static

Are brawlers really that bad? Will people bitch if you're tanking with something else?

No one will complain unless you use IMS and are a warr/serk. Brawlers are the best tanking class by a large margin, but are often the most unpleasant people to deal with

i don't think people complain that you're tanking with a lancer otherwise, as long as you do your job properly everyone's happy (tho if it's in a score run for crusade, i assume people will prefer brawler over lancer)

Yep, zerks are pretty much the "Ok, actual tank is dead, let me put up my tank stance while he gets raised" class. Positioning tools aren't nearly as good as lancer/brawler, and well, you know balance. But, En masse has just gotta sell those boxes to show off human ass (which is nice, and much preferred over elin ass).

ew

Is ninja fun? Would I be able to find someone to bully my ninja elin if I reinstalled?

Yes and yes.

Here's what I use

essentialmana.com/glyph-calc/#be65:c156:d34:e367:s1:u12:v234

Remember to always carry around a spare diaper for your elin friends!

Shut the fuck up or I'm not using baby powder next time

To the MT user, I'm on there now.

whats with all these elins wanting to be bullied now? I never find any of them in the game.

I'm not an Elin, but I want to be bullied. Hard.

Where do you sluts play? MT or CH?

what race, then?

CH

Does it matter?

different types of bullying for different races, but as long as you know that you're inferior to elins, its all the same.

Are you European? Of course race matters

I'm an Human, but Elf is fine too.

so you're some slutty girl whos only good traits are a fat ass and a nice set of tits. how do you want to be bullied, then?

You didn't have to call me fat.

fat butt slut. human females are anal whores for a reason.

FRIENDLY REMINDER THAT IF YOU HOOK UP WITH ANYONE IN THIS THREAD THAT THEY ARE

- MANLETS IRL (

majority of elin (e)rp'ers are trannies, or at least, they tell themselves they should become girls because they like girly things. tl;dr mentally unstable anti-social people you should either help by reaching out the right instances or avoid to get caught in their batshit insanity.
Tera is a prime example of guys deluding themselves into believing they're a girl because they've been interested in things girls like and thought they weren't allowed to like as a man.

>are anal whores for a reason.
And?

What would be a decent use of glyphs for Brawler? I'm pretty low level at the moment, but I kind of wanted to know what to go for when I do get higher.

and you shouldnt get upset if someone says you have a fat ass, dumb slut.

Just because someone likes anal doesn't mean they have a fat ass.

human females all have fat asses, though. its just how they're built. isnt that right?

This is the most autistic series of posts i've ever read

I've seen quite a lot of them that use the -3 Thigh bit, giving it a pretty awkward look.

Where were you last thread?

Too fat.

which character should i transfer over CH anons? the elin is not an option

I'm going to say the zerker just so I can fap to it

Scythe is a switch
and maybe its who you're thinking of~

THIS please

>Forced to change my old name just because
>All variations with dash, underscore, graves, and acutes are taken too
What in the fuck. I thought this fucking game is dead? Is it seriously just a bunch of fucking autist who take every possible variation of certain names to deny them?

no love for my other elfs ? anyway, your dicks will have to wait until my next paycheck :)

No I want that slut right there. I've fapped to her screenshots enough times that I want to be able to do it in game for a change

forgot pic
just make a tribute already silly user

this one isnt as hot as this one

I would have all of them if I could, but you are only transfering one I know I fapped already to it, but cumming on my screen is not my thing

Any suggestions for a new name?, she does look a bit pissy probably because all the elins out there...

Pick your favorite

Not this one pls, your other one with the straight hair is so much cuter

way ahead of ya

gee fine.

My dick is already smiling

My dick thanks you and it will thank you more once you transfer

>Ninja looks fun, but none of my friends play anymore
>I'd have to run around as a cute, defenseless elin by myself with no one dedicated to bullying me
>mfw

What do you mean by switch?
and I'm gonna assume my guess is correct, if so, that's rather impressive.

Where can I find the Black Magic mod that removes the tattoo and adds the cuff links + bow tie.

I stopped playing for a year, is the game better now and not ded or an ERPfest?

So Veeky Forums what's the new class gonna be after ninja? Are the witch rumors true?

they give and take. scythe doms but I wouldnt say he subs. he takes for sure but he isnt a 'ahn fuck me' kind of taker. Lewdist though is a true switch

New class is going to be dancer, a light armor evasive tank/buff class.

Source: My dad works for South Korea.

it's only speculation due to bluehole asking if ktera wanted ninja or witch, ninja won. I think people assume they have some work done on a witch class as they asked it.

While there's things to do, it's pretty much ded in the eyes of many. Unless you're the type to go find your own meaning in life, you'll probably get bored too. Like I log in to grind fwc without really socializing too much. I'm happy with this.

from personal experience I can say he's more of a teasy bottom than a sub when he's taking, a bit of verbal teasing here and there, some encouragement, a cheeky comment occasionally. Subbiest thing you might see out of him is a "come and get it~" of sorts at the beginning.

not unenjoyable by any means, albeit rare when he feels like it apparently.

I can speak for personal experience too, whenever I've dicked Scythe it's been a case of teasing, but never submitting to the domming. It's alright, and he feels like doing whatever most of the time, asking to dick Scythe isn't going to yield a 'no I don't feel subby' from him. He's accomodating.

>playing from SEA
>have to use VPN
>Account Armor goes haywire, I was only aware of it only when it already did
>account armor code does nothing, it doesn't even say the code is incorrect
So what now? Do I fuck off or is there some workaround?

you don't need a vpn to play na tera