Neptunia General # 938

Neptunia series up to 85% discount!
twitter.com/IdeaFactoryIntl/status/746028538080428032

VⅡ Steam PC July 5
twitter.com/IdeaFactoryIntl/status/746413448179781632

Previous Thread: perdimension Neptunia Downloads (Skins, Artbooks, Manga, Guides, Soundtracks, etc.):
pastebin.com/WmjiAjQ2

Four Goddesses Online: Cyber Dimension Neptune confirmed in production. Platform and release date not yet announced.
gematsu.com/2016/04/first-four-goddesses-online-cyber-dimension-neptune-details

MegaTagmension Blanc + Neptune VS Zombies is out.

Superdimension Neptune vs Sega Hard Girls releasing in October for NA.

PC finally has a CPU.

Now this is a real thread. Let's hope the mods get that other one.

Vert is best goddess.

Could do without the pink.

Vert was always PC. That's what that whole "green pastures" and MMO Junkie thing was from.

Sounds like a load of BS to me

You minsunderstood. My question was : why the hell are these two girls alone to begin with? In V, neps aren't created out of shares.

They went off an adventure to find a Goddess crystal for Noire after Purururun ate one during a picnic

If I had to guess i'd imagine some BS involving them both being orphans. It would explain why they seem to have no family who they ever mention or care about dying of age since they're immortal now, and possibly why Plutia seemed to enjoy running her own day-care/orphanage. Plus orphaned friends is the most stereotypical adventurer backstory I can imagine, perfect for a Neptunia plot.

>In V, neps aren't created out of shares
V Goddesses are made out of hetero

I swear it was Noire or Plutia mentioning something about having parents.

In SeHa, Nepgear mentions parents as well

Well guess that's another dimension up in the air.

I only have an average cock...

Well this is sad.

Well this is true.

Noire demands huge cocks.

Yeah, but Seha works on a completely different level.

And also abit wonky, given that Neptune and Nepgear are sisters despite being a generation apart.

Doesn't Conquest have Neptune and Nepgear talking of the time they were kids? Does that mean CPU can grow up?

Also, the way Nepgear asks the question suggests that she doesn't know anything about her parents. I think the line was just there to make a joke. It made me laugh, at least.

Neptune mentions it, though it's almost certainly one of the many things about how Goddess and Gamindustri work from mk.2 that was retconned by V-II.

Reminder that Neps are straight.

God dammit I fucking hate retcons. It's the worse thing you can do as a writer.

I'm hetposting without raising the Sin Count!

Well, yes, and then V came along had Ram make a comment about candidates don't, in fact, grow up, so...

In general, don't think too much about this stuff.

What game to go with after Re:B1?

See and how much I hate retcons.

It probably is.

CH was never that great on mechanical worldbuilding anyway, and it's not like it affects the storyline any, so.

2 and 3 I guess

But I love Noire, I truly absolutely love Noire. I want to be with Noire!

Go back to sleep, you little shit.

Kill yourself.

kys

why are people bullying plutie

Aren't you going to do anything to defend your wife?

They contradict themselves all the fucking time even within the same game its rather annoying

I want to demonstrate to Noire just how scandalous her outfit is. I would plant kisses on all her exposed parts, starting from the top and then alternating sides as I went down.

She would bite her lower lip and her cute voice would be in a little whine when I left my first kiss on her shoulder. By then as I moved to leave my lips on her body lower and lower, next under her shoulder near her armpit, next on her inner arm just so taut with muscle but with a girlish softness, she would moaning low, her moans breaking a bit when my kisses made a pluck when they left her supple skin.

She would yelp next when I pecked both sides of her midriff, my hands and my mouth appreciating the delicate curves of her body. Then I would get a little frisky, ever so gently nibbling on her thighs when I went down to kiss them, first on her outer thigh above the belt garter on one side, then on her inner thigh on the other side below the belt. Her voice would be in hurried breaths and moans now, hot with--embarasssment? Yes, but also anticipation .

Then In would finally get to the coup de main, suddenly leaving her thighs to attack my real prize--her smooth stomach. I would peck all around her cute navel, feeling her skin smooth and taut and soft under my mouth, a girlish taste on my tongue, hasty and flustered murmurs in my ears.

Then, when she had had enough, when she was red and hot and bothered and frustrated, she would shout for me to stop kissing her at weird parts of her body. That would be when I would stop, place my face close to hers--hers blushing and with tears in the corners of her eyes--, and ask if that meant she would like me to kiss her in the normal places instead.

SIIIIIIIIIN

Having trouble determining if this is the real NoireAnon. This is about as detailed but it's a bit more... racy and a lot less loving than his usual stuff.

reminder that cowtits are the worse
tiny is superior!

I'm a spankfag and I approve this nonetheless.

Rom likes to lick bananas for shares!

end yourself

>likes to lick bananas
>show ice cream

A BANANA DISGUISE AS AN ICE CREAM

SEX

The above comment perfectly symbolize /nepgen/.

post SEX

you fucking slut ass whore dick bitch, i hate people like you you fucking cocksleeve son of a bitch ill fucking destroy you the moment you enter my fucking presence you imbecile cocknut shitstain you autistic son of a bitch with no value whatsofuckingever ill fucking choke you until you fucking hyperventilate you fucking worthless sack of actual shit

I want to make love with her everyday day.

You're giving ghostroach a seizure.

I think the retardness of this gen only grows after I try to speak nicely.

Kill yourself.

Nobody care, fuck off already with your autism and bad English.

Secretary please.

Vert is more Microsoft as a whole. Which comes off as odd when Leanbox looks like it was created by Apple, just using Xbox 360 colors.

>breast jokes
Great manga.

I love Noire more than anything in the entire world!

*cares

Because Plutie's idea of fun hurts, not all of us are into that sort of thing.

If you keep staring at me like that, i will...

I'd love to! If only she were real...

Reminder that tangerines kick ass and praise Lastation!

>always wanted to play this for the qts
>the series is dirt cheap on steam now
>tfw my friends would bully the shit out of me for owning it/playing it
suffering

>Open a launcher from any other game
>Or shit games like clicker heroes
>????

>play the game
>tell friend it's fun
>"Geez user, you are such a weeb"
>months later " is playing Hyperdimension Neptunia Re;Birth"
>I think Noire is my favorite

>I think Noire is my favorite
fucking normiefags

I suggest not being a fucking pussy.

>being this pussy
>not constantly spamming shit to your friends to let them play it

I assume it would be better than "Noire must be so straight and I wanna put my stick in so much."

Seems like a hard day at work.

>IMPLYING

but she's always a giant bitch

How do you say in Lowean : "Hey Blanc, your ass looks so soft I'd like to use it for pillow after smacking it for a bit"?

"Big tits are great, praise vert" is how you say it.

Rip user.

"I love you"

>mfw Stellaris updated
Welp. Here goes the Nep mod.

>Tsunako can draw Kousuke Fujishima's designs better than he can
Based Panda.

>these faces
Nah

I want to ram Rom.

10/10 would bend over a table and fuck hard until I'm empty.

OK I get the main girl being Neptune and the no nonsense black haired one being Noire and the twins being the twins but the others don't fit at all.

The non Vert is cute.

Do you seriously think Uni is the kind of person who has guts to spank anyone let alone Uzume?

I'm bored. Overheat update when?

> Overheat
It's like you don't want everyone to tell their personalities from the canon and fanon perspectives apart.

She was pretty aggressive to Nepgear in the game.

what is overheat

Why would someone make that when she literally has a scene in V where she says 1v1 me they could have used instead.

A famous fanfic that everyone but ghostroach likes. It features edgy as fuck bullshit, grimderp retarded stuff, and Blanc and Vert being cute.

I think she would especially want to punish Uzume.

NepNowa.