disgusting,
t. 5/10 motherfucker

>tfw you have a quarry to settle

>that feel when Vici would only be 4-4 if they beat TongFu

Why fucking live

>cucks cucking another cucks
textbook yuronigger example

what character do i play if i want to carry all the failures on my team

Reminder to report and ignore shitposting.

>no /d2g/ buddy to watch qualis with

>anneetits
>not manneeface

zeus if you want to kill all the enemy heroes and do nothing else
tb/lycan if you want to kill everything by yourself

>no Momiji gf to impregnate

WHY DOESN'T THIS NIGGER USE HIS 16 SEC CD REFLECTION

SLARDOG LMFAO

Can you post some cute dota pic

I need some healing

post nervous nellies

Is there anything more pathetic than 7ckingMad?

>your pos1 got a PANIC 100% disease
>give him a carry with micro-intense, 4 actives

Do not lewd momiji

Era

what if you reflect Rubick spell steal

Idk i'm glad he said that shit so I have some entertainment the other day

>tfw I won a game as tiny last night
>tfw my quarry was settled

the EU as a whole

Just played against this guy in a pub, Isn't he from here?

When will dota's replacement come out? I'm seriously fucking over my wins and losses being decided by my good boy point score.

Aui 2000

NAdota

I’m today reaching out to you regarding an unforeseen and inconvenient situation in our Dota 2 team. We would really appreciate the highest grade of confidentially on the matter I’m about to address, so we can guarantee the integrity and understanding of the player in question that we are currently having issues with.

A few days ago I had to take the decision to urgently send Adrian “Era” Kryeziu back home to Sweden from our pre Summer bootcamp here in London. This was made out of health concerns of the player in question, as Adrian has recently suffered from a lot of anxiety, that the past weeks has grown to severe panic attacks and a full-blown depression. As you can imagine this has put Adrian in an extremely fragile mental state, which obviously requires immediate professional healthcare.

Yesterday I had a follow-up call with Adrian’s family regarding his first contact with the psychiatrists in Sweden and the verdict is that Adrian must be admitted into a programme, as well as being put on anti-depressive drugs that for the first 3-4 weeks will make his mental condition worse.

Just make a new account if your behavior score is too shit.

the rest of yuroniggers

he's OG's coach so..

NA Dota

he says cyka blyat and then abandons

You have one (1) minute to explain what is wrong with rearming TP Portal Scrolls.

Keep in mind TPs cost 50 gold, not 135.

I did and its shit here too. I'm not going to level another fucking account for this bullshit, I just want to play ranked without these stupid ass behavior based shenanigans. Literally every fucking time I get muted I'm forced to lose 6 games straight due to genetic duds being forced onto my team by this shit system.

Top 5 shitty builds that pros still go for:

1 - linkens + manta medusa
2 - vlads/vaguard + manta void
3 - mom ursa
4 - echo sabre slark
5 - radiance + manta + octarine alchemist

Am I missing something?

syndstack accepted the risk when they brought a tilting choker who ruined the original EU fnatic into their team

serves them right

Yeah you're missing brain cells if you dont think echo saber is literally the only choice on all melee heroes. Its just so fucking good. It is LITERALLY so fucking good.

Nothing
Manta linkens medusa is built by an 8.9k player like illidan, go tell him why its wrong

>echo sabre slark
>bad
idiot.

EG - CoL are 1-1 in the Regionals.

Secret - ESC are 1-1 in the Regionals.

Yet EG and Secret 'won' the matchup?

Uhh

dotards??? how is this not rig?

You sound like you have a shit attitude. I've never been muted and I've been playing this game for years now. I've also got a 9.5k behavior score. If you can't handle playing the game without raging out of your mind and are also not good enough to carry yourself to 5k just play something else. Seriously, it's not worth it. This shit is just a game.

Yeah well Loda has to support a monkey and her 2 little monkeys

on all melee cores. its a good item but calling it the only choice for all melee heroes is retarded

>2.6k gold item that is worse dps than some attackspeed
>no upgrade, dead end item will always be replaced
wew

All you literally need to do as an Alch is go SnY + Mjollnir + BKB and you streamroll over every lineup. And you can farm that shit in like 20 minutes.

>no upgrade, dead end item.
wev boy if you think items at 70 minute are the only ones that matter.

slark with echo saber silver edge bkb assravaging everyone at 30 minutes is isnane

What is the verdict on Boobala

is he confirmed to be a tier 1 offlaner?

>dam tiddies
SWEET MOTHER OF JESUS

Everything he said was right you dumb amerifat

u wrong senpai

He would still hit harder is he used his 2k + gold on a single hyperstone or yasha friend. Echo sabre dps is laughable.

Fucking godawful offlaner that is played like a support now that Puppey found out Bulba is shit at offlane

>Secret, EG and Wings going through directly
zzzzzz

hehe good post sir, they didn't DESERVE those wins right

Shit, but still better than Universe.
I'm glad that faggotmeister got exposed as hard as he did.

not the other user but slark relies on echo sabre for the slow and extra stat steal right? it also gives him tankiness and mana regen, two things he needs to succeed midgame
i would rather get diffusal than yasha if i need to purge silences as slrk

they won the second chance take it or leave it bo1

Echo Sabre double attack combined with Silver Edge strike and Slark's nukes also adds up to Slark's nukes so he can burst people faster

The extra stat steal is a meme.
You get one extra hit every 5 (FIVE) seconds. That is worse than 20 attackspeed.

basically what said

You also got to remember that he just joined Secret so you can't expect thing to work out perfectly already.

Sheever is literally an angel

fuck off od

>Echo Sabre double attack combined with Silver Edge
wrong

>ywn milk annee and sheever each morning on your hobby farm

the whole point of slark is to burst the shit out of squishies though as user pointed out

you cant make the comparison. sure echo is outclassed late game but early-mid its actually ridiculous.

your attack speed is meaningless unless you reach a threshold where you are doing more hits in 5s

why are escape gaming choking so hard?

they looked fine yesterday but now theyre fucking crumbling just look at this draft jesus christ

wrong what

The turk paid them so much they don't care anymore

he thinks you meant that the double attack from echo sabre would apply the bonus damage from silver edge twice

The extra stat steal is indeed a meme, but echo sabre isn't. Slark generally rushes shadowblade, an item that gives him nothing in terms of stats or mana regen, and echo sabre give him both stats, regen and additional burst damage, which is what he wants. Yeah, he might actually do a little more damage if you just spent that money on a hyperstone, but then you are running around at 20+minutes with no stats or mana at all. Sabre is fine on slark, its not an endgame item, but midgame items can and should exist.

Kemali's bribes corrupted them all the way son

>there are people in this thread that defend echo sabre
>those people are also probably the ones who build it on shit like troll or pa

How do we fix Luna Moonfang?

Bonus points for Corrupted Icefrog way, it est merging two of her already existing skills (preferably passives, it appeals to league refugees and their "mechanical skill" [in a mechanically degenerate genre lmao]) into one and giving her a new ability.

now that we have quality creamy cow milk, we dont need horsemilk no more

i do believe user meant the attack damage+damage out of invis from sb and an extra attack+slow serving as a physical nuke.

hes not wrong but hard to understand

Yeah, just get HYPERSTONE that gives you NOTHING BUT attack speed for 2k in one item. THat is surely better than Echo Sabre.

Christ this thread is shit at dota

the whole point of having glaives and bonus damage as seperate is to not push the lane and allow her to deal with her godawful attack animation

>tiny echo meme
>naix echo meme
there are heroes where its really good for the extra damage
i guess a wisp tiny can skip it though

GUYS DONT GET ANY DAMAGE ITEM OTHER THAN RAPIER THEY'RE ALL WORSE THAN IT

>post yfw Escape Gaming take TI6

>t. Medusa

naix echo is literally meta right now. that extra slow really makes a difference

these are the same people who called for OD buffs after last patch dropped

w/e big talk for a random shitter on /d2g/ if you want to talk shit back it up, I'll make a lobby lets go, I need more pictures for my account artwork anyway.

>crapzor

>euro buttmad because na team cucked his qualifier

when was i added to dota guys ?

here

When GabeN needed more money and made Invoker hat look like Spec haunt illu.

Why do pros even use that hideous set?

I'm at work but after that, sure. What's your steam account? Btw I never said I was better than you, just that you have a shit attitude, which is very apparent by your hilarious reaction.

>insulting the literal best player in dota because he joined a team that was in shambles from day

it's not for extra stat steal or anything, it's purely for burst out of invis. slark's as is mega bad early on to the point where if you purely want burst it's best to buy echo. that said i dont really buy it on him

What do people think of BTS's new studio? Is it a good investment or a complete waste of money?

I concede to the first and second one, but you need some explanation in the rest your list.

MoM Ursa is great because it practically doesn't affect his health, while also giving reliable dps and giving a good purpose to the mask of death since all other evolutions suck on Ursa.

Echo Sabre is meant for all melee dps cores, because I can't think of a so much jack of all trades like this. Not everything is dps, I'd the were people would just buy rapiers all the time. Or never buy assault. It improves Slarks burst since he's a art of war hero.

Alchemist is unreliable early mid game, even when greatly ahead. This build allows him to turtle the game indefinetly until his team is able to fight.

Since it looks like shit, the only reason to wear it is either bad taste or showcasing that you can throw money around to useless stuff.