Daily reminder that it's not too late to hop on this train

Daily reminder that it's not too late to hop on this train.

You have until September 1st.

If you missed the first train, don't worry, you still have this final chance.

ALL ABOARD

Other urls found in this thread:

poloniex.com/exchange#btc_xmr
getmonero.org/downloads/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

There are better ways to make money than shilling cryptocurrencies mate

Get on ETC. It bottomed and pump is growing.

This guy knows what's up. Seriously, XMR hit the big time now, we're at the foot of a massive bull run. Hop on the rocket, or be sad when it takes off without you.

Please put the name of your crypto in the title of the post or body text as a courtesy to users who filter these topics.

Thanks!

like what

>another failed crypto

Is there any fucking coin that you asshats WON'T shill?

Kys all of you. Crypto is the reason this board exists and let's biz make btc together.

How would someone now knowing shit about cryptcurrency go on about investing? Do i just visit the website and go "please let me buy" ?

Find the crypto general here, there are guides. If you've never bought before don't rush into it or believe any hype before researching.

thank you very much

We warned you. I hope you're on the rocket now, we're about to enter orbit and never return.

I'm hiding the thread. Don't get all pissy, user. Courtesy is a good thing and as evidence by mostly negative and very limited response this crypto thread on a "crypto board" is getting, most users are less than disinterested in this topic. Please include the name from now on.

Good luck and thanks!

I think someone is salty they didn't buy cheap Monero while they had the chance

This board only exists because of crypto threads taking over pol. It's the crypto board, fuck off back to plebbit

Someone tell me how to buy Monero, I'd like to put $100 in for the hell of it.

1. Buy Bitcoin @ Coinbase, Bitstamp or Kraken.
2. Transfer Bitcoin to Poloniex (largest Altcoin exchange)
3. Buy Monero with your Bitcoin poloniex.com/exchange#btc_xmr

Not that user but thanks

Should I dump my Trump for XMR? It's not much either way, about 10 XMR worth. Plus I'd buy 10/11 so I can do the 21 BTC meme with XMR.

damn son just reached 5.30USD

Dude yes, it's exactly what I did. I jumped off the Trump train about two weeks ago and put into XMR when it was at 1.90,

It's still not too late bro. It's at 5.50 now, but you can still get on.

Sept. 1

>buying high
don't fomo

Such conflicting opinions.

I do have a bad habit of buying before dumps, but Monero seems to have them most upward potential of any altcoin I'm currently looking at.

Fug, what do? I currently have only like 10 XMR, but I'm a total poorfag college kid with no monees until I get another job, so cleaning out my Trump wallet is the best I can do for the Monero train.

MUH DICK
MUH NERO

Big thanks for shilling it. Shall we still wait until sept 1 or sell now? Some big news will come out?

sell some on sept1 incase theres a dump and buy the dips

dont forget to long some incase of another crazy moon adventure

sold all 1,1 BTC worth now.

same, sold some of my holdings, and kept some to longhold until i decide what to do with them

im getting the dip bowl ready.. it should dip up to -20% after the weak hands get shaken off.. then time for another space launch

Not trying to scare you guys, but you should get your monero off of poloniex NOW. They are in a prime goxxing position, and this time no one would be able to track the stolen coins.

Figure out how to set up a wallet, dont wait for a GUI. It really is easy to use the wallet as-is. There are way too many people waiting and that means theres way too much incentive for a poloniex exit scam

this is indeed a possibility. But why would they exit scam for a mere few dozen million $$

when they make millions each year, from the fees alone. Wouldnt it make sence to just improve on their solid reputaion and just keep collecting those juicy fees.

Is MyMonero.com a safe wallet, or I should dig deeper and learn how to store my private keys on my computer/cold storage?
(Am I saying it right? I'm just a beginner trying to make sense of it all.)

True, might just be paranoid by the bitfinex hack and short lifespans of other exchanges. The fact that they could probably get away with the money if they wanted just adds to it

this is true, theres always a possibility polo might go down. nothing lasts forever

however, if we cant trust a single exchange, theres no point in crypto.. theres always an element of risk involved. And we just have to deal with it.

We can alternatively cold-store our coins, but wheres the fun in that?

I sent 1 monero there as a test and it works, but the owner recommends using cold storage paper wallet. I used

getmonero.org/downloads/

>bitmonerod.exe
>wait for sync (about 2 hours)
>simplewallet.exe
>make wallet and copy paste to text file

Ok, thanks!
But damn, sometimes I'm confused between these wallets/exchanges.
It's a bit difficult to understand what they store and what you need to store.
Don't know how altcoins or even bitcoin will gain mainstream audience like this.