Overwatch General - /owg/

>Official Stuff
us.battle.net/overwatch/en/community/

>Official Comics
comic.playoverwatch.com/en-us

>The Oversheet
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1QgTenq3s-YesFgb-CPI6yIPpp4K9xot7LhTBo3Tm0Pk/edit#gid=1751764739/

>/owg/ ID List
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1-1uOqymySz22QFhC6S19HPb8WKJBDNd3ILj679bW2Sk

>Wiki
overwatch.gamepedia.com/Overwatch_Wiki

>Convert source mouse sensitivity
jscalc.io/calc/djyxBymfcWCIgD4f

>/owg/ Survery
docs.google.com/forms/d/1n4-Xcs6_u2-uPPNrSUYiyKhE1_xFxrt1NsgbsrSOw6w/viewform

>OP Pastebin
pastebin.com/0HaMLiu7

>Stats and Leaderboards
masteroverwatch.com

>Competitive Info
gosugamers.net/overwatch
over.gg/
Lucio coming at you edition

>Overwatch DPS Sheet
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1D4jOtaosiZoM2VA9IjRRPaiMbTTZtPrD1d8mK23DPa0

First for go away /pol/

Mei is shit

can't
won't

Remember to report all /pol/shitters!

>*watches as u walk into my sentry nest*
>fufufu... all according to keikaku
>*finishes u off with laser gun*
>imbaciles!
>*places designated shitting portal*

I played with an insufferable autist genji today

>multiple KOTH maps
>me and him would always be on the point while the whole team and retarded Lucio is pushing right outside of the point
>kept calling out the whole team and trying to fuse the word shitters into literally every sentence
>"you're supposed to get on the point shitters"
>"stop trying to farm kills, shitters"
>when we lost: "figures, fucking shitters"
>he leaves game and gets connected back to us: "oh look it's the same shitters, this game is so fun"
>tell him to fuck off and go play with some bots if you want to feel accomplished
>"was I talking to you, shitter?"
>whole team backs me up
>he leaves
>we win the next 3 games because no genjew
????????
He wasn't a bad player but he was a supreme reddit tier autist. The morale probably increased when they saw him leave resulting in our winz

>people already surprised /owg/ defends racemixing

Come back when it's America time /owg/ and every third poster is black.

Racewar edition.

Eat my poo in loo /pol/

>/pol/ edition
>/pol/ edition
>/pol/ edition

UNDERSTAND

UNDERSTAND

UNDERSTAND

please keep /pol/ out of a game featuring characters from different nations, thank you

Syms model on Winstons wire frame?
Could you put reaper on reinhardts?

D.Va tummy

Support hero who you can place turrets or bastion on its head when?

FUCK THE OMNICS
DO NOT LET ILLEGAL ROBOTS CROSS YOUR BORDERS

Reposting from last thread because it's always relevant:

#
Stay at long range and play him in groups of at least one other. I typically play with a Lucio friend of mine (who is also upper 90th percentile LOL out LOUD) who stays near, but for the most part, it's all about distance and orb projection. Since orbs don't have damage falloff, Zenyatta is easily one of the better off-snipers in the game, making him a surprising counter to Bastion and Torbjorn (if you can survive the turret or his gun long enough) due to blistering focused DPS at range.

With a Lucio, you're typically safer to brawl enemies at face-tank range. On Attack maps, I'll often jump all over the payload like a crazy man while tossing discords and eating enemy tanks alive, relying on the payloads heal, my passive shield regen (super useful tool not many Zens partake in) and the sweet soothing tunes of DJ Jet Set Radio.

You hard-counter Roadhog. You can easily melt a Reinhardt by jumping through his shield and pelting him in the face while he's being shot at my someone else. Winstons, if not having landed at you perfectly, are also killed with ease. D.Va is, too. Zarya will kick your ass at close range, so watch it.

Avoid Reaper; he'll wraith to avoid your dps and he'll one-shot you. Avoid S76 without others; he'll concentrate you to death ezpz. Avoid Tracer if you can; she'll melt you in a single mag. Tackle Symmetra at range or she'll poo in your loo. Be careful around Hanzo because unlike Widow he doesn't have to aim.

You can easily kill Widows and they never expect the long-range discord + headshots.

#
You'll get there

im not bound by some retarded muh honor code that forces me to stay with a sinking ship

if we're getting run over it's not fun and if it's not fun i don't know why should i be playing a videogame

Fuck off /pol/

BEEP
BOOP

WE'LL CROSS YOUR BORDERS MEATBAG

AND TAKE ALL YOUR WHITE WOMEN

AND KNOW WHAT WE'LL DO WITH EM?

CLANKED
BOLTED
SCREWED

Hero with silencing ability when?

We need something to reliably counter Tracer

Reported you instead, though. Your nigger whining every fifth post is annoying. The game features political themes (like every leftist propaganda game today) so people that paid 40 bucks for it should be allowed to talk about them.

Go play Street Fighter.

You what race really need to be removed from this planet?

Omnics

Fucking roboniggers gain "sentience" lol as if a toaster could grow a brain lmao and make war with the superior race of humanity and then all of a sudden they want to be friends? We accept them because we are the better, benevolent race and then they attack again while we have our backs turned because their "messiah" Mondatta aka ROBOHITLER gets what he deserves. A fucking bullet to the motherboard.

FUCKING OMNIGGERS SHOULD ALL BE SCRAPED

HUMANITY STRONG

REMOVE OMNIC

EMP THE OMNIGGERS

OMNIC WAR NOW

I wish more men were like Genji
best of both worlds

Good morning /owg/!
What's going on?
What's all this then?

What are the chances of Insectoids to exist in the OW Universe.

Best race in every game, but barely in any.

FUCK OFF OMNIC SYMPATHIZER

BEEP BOOP HAIL YOUR OMNIC OVERLORDS
BRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRT

Zenyatta is really "Off-The hero"

Off healer
Off sniper

And his ult lets his team winfights and can save allies. I dont think theres a single comp he doesnt fit into

cucks getting their panties in a twist and getting worked by a single /pol/ shitposter

Go back to eating paella Courier. Or whatever it is you spaniard fucks do.

>attacking hollywood
>allied soldier
>switches to bastion last moment
>now too late to leave

ive been rused

>You will never see the valor and bravery of the russian people in the first Omnic Crisis
>You will never charge through the snow, firing your Particle Rifle as your comrades shout OORAH

>YO WACIST AND PARANOYD, dere no proppanda
>there literally is and it works proven by manchildren everywhere

Blizzard are the kings of Jews.

torbjorn is easily the worst hero in the fucking game jesus christ

you might as well not have a shift skill if people are actually pushing since it takes about five minutes with NOBODY ever peeking you to actually get a level 3 turret out
so then zarya can collect her free 50 charge and kill it in one shot obviously

reminder people unironically wanted this character nerfed

Counters.

Bastion
>Mei, Widowmaker, Junkrat, Pharah, Reaper, Hanzo

D.va
>Reaper, Zenyatta, Mei,

Genji
>Winston, Symmetra, Mei, D.Va

Hanzo
>Winston, Roadhog, Widowmaker, Tracer

Junkrat
>Reaper, Hanzo, Roadhog, Soldier 76

Lucio
>Pharah, McCree, Zarya, Soldier 76

McCree
>Widowmaker, Genji, Torbjorn, Hanzo

Mei
>Zarya, Junkrat, Soldier 76, Lucio, Pharah

Mercy
>Basically anyone but specifically Genji, Winston, Tracer, Widowmaker

Pharah
>Soldier 76, Widowmaker, Roadhog

Reaper
>Pharah, McCree, Genji, Lucio

Reinhardt
>Roadhog, Pharah, Zenyatta, Bastion

Roadhog
>Genji, Reaper, Soldier 76, Torbjorn, D.Va

Soldier 76
>McCree, Widowmaker, Zarya, Reinhardt

Symmetra
>Reaper, Winston, Junkrat, Pharah

Torbjorn
>Mei, Pharah, Reaper, D.va

Tracer
>Roadhog, McCree, Winston, Mei

Widowmaker
>Tracer, Reaper, Winston, Soldier 76, Genji, a better Widowmaker

Winston
>Zarya, Reaper, Lucio, D.Va, Roadhog

Zarya
>Pharah, Bastion, Widowmaker, Junkrat

Zenyatta
>Basically anyone but specifically Tracer, Zarya, Reaper, Soldier

>Widowmaker
>No D.Va

What are you doing

the Omnic war was thirty years ago, let it rest!
we can't balme the Omnics of today for what happened in the past
>I bet Omnica got sabotaged from the inside and Talon is behind it all

>
>
discuss
reaper can't really be the only evil toon, is he?

REMOVE OMNIGGER

ДЛЯ CЛABЫ ЧEЛOBEЧECTBA

you know all the eurotrash in here are going to have their countries destroyed by Islam anyway so i dunno why we feel like we need to rile them up anymore

As a white man is it okay for me to want to breed negroids?

Is there a reason you don't list Genji as Bastion counte?

Three backfill losses and keep getting put with the same 5 shitters that somehow manage to lose Volskaya in 1 minute and a half

Really enjoying this forced 50 meme blizzard, im very sorry for actually you know trying to win in a pvp game

Who is that streamer

Torb is actually one of the better characters user. Especially in pubs

Are you new to the game?

Here's a tip: He isnt the engineer from TF2. You cant just build a level 3 sentry and sit behind it

At least you didn't see it coming

>D.Va countering Widow
At what fucking MMR do you play?
Jesus nigger.

Dude just learn how to place turrets
I like to put them in doorways around corners. Makes it so much easier to defend when people can only come at it from 2 ways and can't peek it with rockets

You try putting together a list of counters with every idiot and their mum having a different opinion. If you think D.Va counters Widowmaker then fine. State why at least.

I want this

>Watching your entire battalion get turned into mincemeat by thousands of bastions because we were getting our asses kicked in the war until overwatch stepped in
yeah user sounds like a boat load of fun
Stop placing turrets so close and fight away from it instead of standing next to it like a tf2 engineer

fuck off

Because everyone counters bastion. Genji isnt too special other than deflect being a good skill against him

Yes.

torb is only good against idiots that do not manage to coordinate a push, against people that know how to push torb is completely worthless

Yes, I am making it up as I go along and have missed a bunch. I will add him though because I know he's a hard counter to Bastion.

I still wonder who this woman is and why she's important enough to get her own statue

.>someone in chat calls some kid a 'big boy'
>his response is "im 12"
Kek

Because he is not direct counter to bastion. Even decent bastions know when genji will use reflect.

If Zarya had a skin with blonde hair and an outfit to go with it that was more "POWERLIFTING EXERCISE RUSSIA STRONK" than Fatman FlakJacket, it'd totally enjoy her look

I'm guessing some leader in the omni crisis

So far he is, I imagine they'll give him some morally grey reason to do what he does, but so far he's just bitter.

Widowmaker is basically a drone.

Roadhog is avenging his destroyed home, judging by Junkrat's limbs he's sort of in the same boat.

>Platoon of troopers with ARs charging multiple 15 foot tall walkers with what looks to be a 20mm autocannon, twin laser cannons in addition to a rocket pod.
These Ruskies got fucked m8

IS anyone in there who actually enjoy playing defense?

>worst hero
mhm yep

Historically accurate at least

>I still wonder who this woman is and why she's important enough to get her own statue
Soviets loved erecting monuments dedicated to "nameless soldiers" and the like. Probably just a symbol of motherland protector.

t. born in USSR

If you aren't winning by the first 3 minutes on attack you're going to lose the game 100% if you're pugging.

Only if the defense keeps unbroken until we win.

>Soldier "Kick a Spic" 76
>Soldier "Whack a wetback" 76
>Soldier "slay an ese" 76

Reporting. I much prefer to defend than to attack.

Doom robots are comin from the direction of the palace too, the whole situation seems bleaker the more you look at it.

but that's a negroid man with a caucasoid woman

it's interesting where this memorial is located and where it points to
away from Volskaya industries and to the city
>those giant robots everwhere give me the creeps too
>look out the widnow of the library and they're fucking everyhwere patrolling the streets like some literal big brother
>and while you get sometime snewsarticles about Roadhog and Tracer and Sombra in the background you'll get an article about a car in Russia

This is the worst thread on this website.

>top damage and eliminations
>ask someone on team to switch to a healer
>"YOU SWITCH IF U WANT IT SO BAD LOL"

What country do you want the next waifu hero to come from?

Im hoping for a redhead freckled Scottish girl

Thats a church m8

HARD
WORK
PAYS
OFF
Torbjorn is pretty much everything I want in a shooter character
>Turret
>Long range snipe tool
>Shotgun
>Hammer
>Screaming "I'M INVINCIBLE" ult
>Manlet
He's the best

Try lolgen or anything on /pol/.

I hate this shit too
Like if you are last pick and there is no healer you should be forced to pick a healer

Argentina. The game could use some more cute white girls.

I don't care because who literally gives a single shit about lore. I just want cool stereotypical skins.

Mei is a Talon mole

she was the reason the rest of her team in the antartic station died, she went full on "The Thing" on them

Truly the worst board on the website

>argentina
>white

>Argentina
>White
Are you trying to be ironic or are you just also from /pol/?

>Finally have enough currency for McCree skin
>Can't choose between Riverboat and Vigilante
>Friends say get Riverboat
>Okay
>Every McCree I see has the same skin now

WHY

Totally, no way did all of her teams stasis tanks "fail" while hers was miraculously undamaged

I give a shit about the lore,
you disgust me
you probably only play the game and don't even know like Symmetras full name or how old Rein is

Would you?

I am on their side. Don't ask someone to switch unless you are the only healer or the only tank. A DPS can be sacrificed, even if you are top damage.

finally a reason to like mei

I'd care if OW actually had good lore

you think you see it more because you're more conditioned to seeing it now, it's like when you get a new car and suddenly you start seeing your car everywhere. Also I see vigilante/mystery man a lot more.