/feg/ - Fire Emblem General

>Fates FAQ (please read before asking dumb questions)
pastebin.com/ivUbamyy

>Linkbin
pastebin.com/bufdd9wu

>/feg/ Castle Addresses
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1_ONUbYoZ68OjfXSLVCHF74XUol1ajWKSJvNqFx25PoE

>Previous

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9WdydOXpRlI
youtube.com/watch?v=Z2Ap6KbnSc4
youtube.com/watch?v=XATHO6O4XFA
zzsleeps.tumblr.com/post/146478176999/i-srsly-love-those-fan-theories-that-silas-is
youtube.com/watch?v=RMf5u0gpoWE
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I love Sakura!

dingus

Fuck forgot the previous

>Previous

Did this win?

Rushing to make shitpost OPs tends to result in oversights in the actual threadmaking process, yes.

We'll see

Azura a shit

FUCK OFF

SERIOUSLY FUCK OFF

Explain how this is a shitpost OP.

Who would win in a fight, Yui or Setsuna?

Fuck off Florafag. Get a life

>shitposting about waifus again to make your thread look like it has more traffic

uhh....

Flora a shit.

>It's a shitpost OP because muh waifu is with another dude

Waifufags everyone.

I can't shoot through walls in this game? How lame, but realistic I guess. And yes, that is Ike right there smack dab in the middle of the enemies. A bold move, let's hope it pays off.

Camillafags are the most easily triggered waifufags when it comes to art of her with anybody but Corrin. We're talking about a fanbase that has literally deluded themselves into thinking a non-mamuisexual would only ever have a happy marriage with their self-insert.

Why was the comfy Mitama thread not used?

Because we'd rather not support a new constant Flora thread situation

Fuck off Mitamacuck

Birthday threads are cancer and invite shitposting, plus no one likes Mitama anyway. Fuck off

>-... . .. -. --. -..-. .- -..-. -.-. ..- -.-. -.-

But if the waifu in question was literally any other waifu other than camilla tho...................................

Cuck

My bold strategy did not pay off. On the very last turn. It's what I get for being greedy and wanting Ike to get more xp. At least he did get a level up with mag and no strength, so I can hopefully get that fixed next attempt, and try and feed Soren a few more kills instead of letting Gatrie and Oscar kill everything. Was also surprised no one came in from the right

It's not even her birthday anymore anyway, Mitamacucks just want to spam threads with their shitfu to shove her down our throat.

Cutest family

Let's take the time to discuss Lady Camilla's cute retainer.
Why is she so adorable?

Who are your favorite units so far?

Mitamacucks are the sin of the earth

They need to be purged from the general like the cucks they are

Severacucks are just as bad. She's a shitty ugly generic tsundere and nothing more, fuck off

Why Takumi is so embarrassed? His family is cute!

She's shit. I always marry her to Jakob because he seems like the kind that would beat her.

Anybody got a Flora with Rend Heaven? Two other anons were kind enough to post her with all the other offensive proc skills.

New thread

Treasure buddies!

How do I make a great castle, guys?
Any tips?

Wind Tribe style or you're not my friend.

Why is it that every single day, at least one thread functions like some sort of designated shitpost thread

Is this when most of the shitposters decide to visit or something? Is this by happenstance or is it a coordinated thing?

Is there any way to avoid Azama hexing my shit up in Chapter 24? Also, who should Nuggie's husbando be? I'm thinking either Silas or Leo.

Well I don't have that many so far, but Ike is fucking strong, he's really good so far, Oscar is really good too, and I don't normally use cavs all that often, Gatrie surprised me when he was able to double enemies as a Knight, but he hasn't been doing that as often lately, can still dish out a lot of damage. Boyd has to be my least favorite only on the count of him having failed me a couple times already

I've been thinking about that. I want to make a awesome castle, like what the Nips make on a consistent basis.

Silas for dragonbutt Sophie.

What do you like to imagine Hinoka smells like?

>want thracia 776 for collection
>Its even more expensive than PoR

End my suffering

Why are the best games (Thracia, PoR) in the series also the most rare?

I don't think about that kind of thing too much. I imagine she sweats a lot.

Why do you keep asking me that question?

Camilla's saggy tits!

>I don't normally use cavs all that often
How can one man have so many shit opinions

Will you ever play Fe4 and Fe5?

Just bait with someone and then pair up.

Felicia is the cutest! She is perfect in every single way to me! I could never want anything more! She is the reason i can keep on going! I`ll always be there for her and she`ll always be there for me! She is the best thing to ever happen to me! I love Felicia!

Felicia is stinky. I like her sister better.

youtube.com/watch?v=9WdydOXpRlI

Well, correction, I tend not to use the christmas cavs but I'll use at least one in general. From what I remember, I used Frederick in Awakening, Frey in SD, Cecil in New Mystery, Seth in SS, but I don't think I used any in the Elibe games, or at least I don't remember. But Oscar does seem good and I am limited in the units I can use so I'm using him, for the time being at least. I do want to use Marcia whenever I get her.
Yeah, after I play RD since I'm already getting into PoR and I like to play the sequel/next game right after.

Tharcia was made like 2 years before the GameCube came out, and the GameCube didn't sell many games period.

youtube.com/watch?v=Z2Ap6KbnSc4

youtube.com/watch?v=XATHO6O4XFA

Which Felicia voice do you like better, nippon or dub? And you can't say "both!" or "I love them equally like I love Felicia!", c h o o s e.

Saggy tits!
No teeth!
Maternal personality!
Camilla is a granny!

I want to break Felicia's arms and knees and watch her try to wiggle around like a starfish to do work.

Yea i know Thracia released really late, is the game usually this expensive in japan too or is it just fags on ebay driving up the price?

I just want it for my collection (and to have 1 of my favrotie games physically)

The only thing that really bothers me about Fates and Awakening is how expensive they are. The DLCs are ripoffs. Hell, I can't decide if I should buy Revelations or not, since it IS the canon route.

And I REALLY do want to see how the supports between Royals turn out.

It's a combo of people trying to make money and the demand for fire emblem increasing.

We had a good discussion in the last thread, so I'll bring up another question.

What's a feature that fates doesn't have that you want to see in FE15?

Replaying chapters at will.

..-. ..- -.-. -.- / --- ..-. ..-. / -.-. .- -- .. .-.. .-.. .-

Revelations blows and it's easily the worst route out of the three in its gameplay, balance, and story.
Just read a wiki or use Youtube for supports.

Base conversations
Bonus exp
Innate shove

Tier 3 promotes

Being able to see what enemy range is being blocked by your units. It's annoying miscounting where I think I'm going to be safe, only for the enemy range to increase to where I am when I move.

Dating girl/boy before marriage.
Big marriage cutscene with wedding outfits involved.
Cute scenes of parents interacting with child before future baby shows up to join army.
Good writing.

Is the story really THAT bad?

There's a pretty neat trick user told me. I think it works like this
>highlight chosen enemy's range, make sure all enemy ranges are on too
>hit A on your unit
>double-tap X
>now enemy ranges are updated as if your unit didn't exist

Not really. It's not great, but /feg/ loves to blow things out of proportions, like the sentiment that Conquest is literally the only route worth playing

That sounds like Rune factory 4

Hmm, so should i try to get this copy for around €150 or just wait for if a cheaper one ever shows up (which will never happen, it becoming more expensive is the likelier result)

This but only with Avatar-couples please

>hey we can't tell anyone about this invisible kingdom so let's just attack both sides and drop unsubtle hints about our goal
>Corrin you're a fucking moron for trusting the obviously evil little kid but it's okay cause we'll just clean up your mistakes for you anyways
>hey guys it's your dad here to kill you for Anankos whoops I'm dead okay see ya kids
>FUCK YOU GUYS DRAGONS ARE #1 I'M GONNA BLOW UP THE WORLD
Yes.

>Ophelia and Camilla have saggy tits
>Nina has two left feet
>Forrest and Shigure look like aliens
What the fuck IS?

Forgot to mention Nina's bony skeleton ass

Will I regret starting Revelation? I've heard so much shit about it. It seems that the only good thing about it is having all the units from both sides and PvP stuff.

Besides a few people who shill Conquest or Birthright only and say that the others are shit, most like both. It's easy to say that X is shit or Y is shit because of their defects.
That said, I don't even think that Revelation's gameplay is that horrible. It has some stupidly tedious chapters, but it's worth for the full paralogues and cast.
I hate how the Fates cast is split., regardless of the direction they wanted to take in the different games.

It's not as bad as you think, but it still requires everyone to be fucking stupid for it to work.

The gameplay is boring and tedious.

zzsleeps.tumblr.com/post/146478176999/i-srsly-love-those-fan-theories-that-silas-is

I love Pieri and so do you!

Niles

>Elise and Ryoma's supports are cute, especially their A
>still haven't had either marry
How bad is Shiro going to turn out if I do this?

Fucking STOP with this shit

No!
I HATE Pieri!
I want her to DIE!

Flora

Starts off shit and then gets better

I really hope the guy who drew these gets fired

Pvp is filled with hackers and unfun warp shit. It's just one big waste of potential.

There's nothing at endgame right now, no apotheosis or anything.

I wish she didn't have the voice of a gremlin in english.
I think she's cute, but she's clearly mentally unstable.

On this note, was it ever explored the fact that Hydra's influence on Nohr is why a lot of people seem to not be completely okay mentally-wise? I think I recall something about it, that the permanent night, the famine and the influence of Hydra cause people to go insane or develop weird things or obsessions.

Soleil socute

What do you mean? What are you going for? What makes a castle great to you?

And just like rune factory we can't marry the dragon.

I don't follow the market for the games, I can't help you there

I know I do. I replay the other two routes constantly but I don't see myself doing the same with revelation. Since you already have it you may as well play it at least once I guess.

Design that really makes you say, oh wow.

And decent defense and all that other stuff.

Silas is pretty creepy desu
Would pair with Selena

That's why you ignore the dub and enjoy her jap voice
youtube.com/watch?v=RMf5u0gpoWE

Play with handicapped on

It's ok man

Maybe i'll just ask my dad to buy it for me
he still owes me a B-day gift anyway
just hope he doesnt find it too expensive (then again he bought me a 3ds for xmas back in 2011, and bought me rare japanese pokemon cards when i graduated so... its worth a shot)