/owg/ overwatch general

Streetpig edition

>Official Stuff
us.battle.net/overwatch/en/community/

>Official Comics
comic.playoverwatch.com/en-us

>The Oversheet
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1QgTenq3s-YesFgb-CPI6yIPpp4K9xot7LhTBo3Tm0Pk/edit#gid=1751764739/

>/owg/ ID List
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1-1uOqymySz22QFhC6S19HPb8WKJBDNd3ILj679bW2Sk

>Wiki
overwatch.gamepedia.com/Overwatch_Wiki

>Convert source mouse sensitivity
jscalc.io/calc/djyxBymfcWCIgD4f

>/owg/ Survery
docs.google.com/forms/d/1n4-Xcs6_u2-uPPNrSUYiyKhE1_xFxrt1NsgbsrSOw6w/viewform

>OP Pastebin
pastebin.com/0HaMLiu7

>Stats and Leaderboards
masteroverwatch.com

>Competitive Info
gosugamers.net/overwatch
over.gg/

>Overwatch DPS Sheet
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1D4jOtaosiZoM2VA9IjRRPaiMbTTZtPrD1d8mK23DPa0

every hero that isnt my main takes no skill to play

You're not as good as you think you are.

I fap to roadhog

Just why?

Is Winston vs. Zenyatta the most one-sided matchup in the game?

I get that Zen is squishy by design, and I get that Winston is supposed to jump in and kill squishy characters, but with a little luck and careful aim Zen can at least hold his own against most of his unfavorable matchups (fuck you can even shoot Pharah out of the sky if you lead your shots right) whereas Winston can close the gap so rapidly and do so much damage that it's almost unwinnable. Not to mention, Lucio can airblast/self-heal/speedboost away, which makes outrunning Winston trivial in most cases while Mercy can just fly to the nearest Reinhardt and put Winston in the Cincinnati Zoo. Zenyatta has no movement abilities, no health regeneration (shields take forever and only represent 100 of his 150 health) and lowest health in the game. He's by far the easiest class for Winston to kill since he can't outrun or outheal his beam and unless he Discord/shoots Winston before he can monkey jump in and lands all headshots on a moving target that doesn't even really have to aim at him, he's done. Even then it might be close. I seriously can't think of a worse matchup. At least pre-nerf Widowmaker had to take aim.

I love Zenyatta and he's by far my most played hero but I feel like he's riding the line of irrelevancy right now. His only advantage over Mercy and Lucio is his DPS and the fact that he can heal from a distance, but other than that they have him beat (Harmony doesn't even outheal 76's Biotic Field wtf). He ideally needs some kind of movement ability or buff and maybe even some kind of improvement/tweaking to Harmony healing to stay relevant because right now he can rip through people but it very much depends on their inability to target him or their ignorance/apathy towards him in general teamfights. Once anyone with remote knowledge of the game decides it's time for Zenyatta to die they'll go Winston and it's over, no contest. At least if he could get out of tickle range it would be closer.

>when some guy on the enemy team posts a wall of text the second the game ends
you know that guy was fucking seething

I know

Mercy

Nothing in solo queue takes skill

Solo queue isn't even Overwatch, it's 12 random people doing whatever

>Hero In
>Never My
>Hide Sights

>longest killstreak
>19

Wake me up inside.

"pure cancer"
"pure randomness"
"panic"
"so cancer"
"so ones guy ultis rofl"
"pure cancer aimless players"
"pure shit fucking cancer should be forbiden of playing"
"learn to play cancer i can play better than you with 1 hand
and the other fingering your mother"

this genji player sure was mad about something.

So when is PTR closing and when are we getting ranked? I thought it was supposed to be this month...

overbitch

Going to be a reaper main and rename my account to the edgiest thing possible, suggestions?
I was thinking something like XxGodDestr0yer1254xX or xXxSeperothxXx420

>got 20 streak
> Immediately die after
I don't even care, I'm glad I got my cheevo

infinitexagony

>try d.va
>get 18 killstreak
>try toblerone
>get 19

FUUUCK

>no builder
>no sniper

>last guy picks Torb
>oh thank god
>he switches to Hanzo in the last two seconds

Go fuck yourself, I'm sick of seeing this trash. One Torb is worth fucking three Hanzos.

Blizzard's still trying to decide what to do about overtime.

that name is gold

"Something edgy."
"Brexit"

What's the worst ult in the game in terms of over-all effectiveness. My vote is for winston

A close second is symmetra after the first cap point

Anyone want to play? I don't main and I'm level 83

Gwenpool#1798

I'm fine with a full group but I'm mostly looking for someone for group exp.

D. Va!

Hanzo's arrows now do 175% damage to a target when hit in his or her knee

I did it as Pharah, maybe it's easier as her? I'm quite bad, but I believe the enemy team was even worse

just fuck game up senpai

Is Overwatch worth $40? I had fun with the beta but the available options and modes make the game seem as barren as an F2P title despite all the characters.

>playing torb against a shit team on hanamura defense
>their genji who'd been up my ass for minutes finally manages to kill me for the first time in the game right before my turret gets its 20th kill

fuck off

Wouldn't a crippling apparatus or effect be more feasible for a knee related target abilities?

I have 60 hours on it and still get excited to play every day. I'd say it's worth it.

What do you think when you look at Mei's perfect body?

Nothing changes.

D.va's pretty cute but whats the name of the girl inside her?

Garbage bags filled with cottage cheese

>they still think d.va is a tank

Saved up 1000 blizzbux, SigrĂșn or Valkyrie

>posting game of normies

>that little heart lipstick on the mask does things to my dick

What are you even supposed to do as D.va? Any time I play her I fly in and immediately die.

I really need to start using Pharah for that fucking map on attack when no one else will pick her, but I don't want to drag my team down for the several hours it would take to not suck at her.

>go S.76 when forced 50 has me on a win
>enemy team is a sloppy mess
>laying down the tactical law
>enemy team never makes it past first checkpoint
>get cheevo

Why is she crying?

If you can coordinate with your team so they don't waste your teleporter charges, Symmetra can make a teleporter valuable on the final point. It might not be ultimate worthy, but it's useful.

Try this next time you're defending the final point of Hanamura: Wire up the right side so people flying over get harassed and ambushed by you. This lets your team focus on the center and left. Now place your teleporter in the large health pack room on the right.

Now when shit hits the fan, the enemy doesn't have just two places in one direction where spawning defenders can come out from, but rather 5+.

Not him but I usually play her like a tanky Reaper. You'd be surprised how useful she can be that way

She's good for getting rid of torb defenses

she didn't have a dog burger in the last ten minutes

Valkyrie would be better if it's wings weren't blue. it just doent fit the skin well. go with sigrun

I get sad that I will never get to hug her

Play vs A.I.

more like game of strong womyn

I'm done with this game, it's just not fun.

>consistently do great with call of duty man
>try another hero to mix it up
>do terribly
>feel guilty for not just playing 76 and helping win

Knee. You mean hitbox size of the whole human?

Tell me about the OC hero I KNOW you've thought of (again)

>This morning at like 5am
>Playing as D.Va because why the fuck not
>King's Row Attack
>Suddenly hear "IS THIS EASY MOOODE?"
>Enemy D.Va comes out of nowhere
>We both put up our barrier
>Stop and wave hi
>Shenanigans ensue
>We both get de-mek'd
>Stand around t-bagging until we both get killed by each other's teams
>IS THIS EASY MODE?
>Spend the rest of the match doing similarly goofy shit, emotes, sneaking up behind each other's teams and spamming voice lines
>Lose anyway
>Level up
>Get B.Va and Ribbit
>Buy IS THIS EASY MODE for myself and salt spray as well as heartbreaker emote
>Spend next 2 rounds doing it all over again

Today was a good day

Symmetra's ult charges 2x slower than normal while her teleporter is online.
Y/N

>tfw you suck at overwatch
how do i gitgud?
Do i pick one character and only play him?

I've never seen a chubby or fat chinese woman at Mei's age, they all look like twigs.

I like dis one

I've seen her used really effectively once but like Zenyatta, it required another tank. She would have her defense matrix up in their defenses blind spots to cuck us out of breaking their turtle.

Bcause you didnt let her freeze you :(

Try this next time you're symmetra after you've lost the first point.

Switch to a less useless hero.

>can block
>can avoid death while using ice heal
>can slow down enemies and headshot them
>can snipe icicles from long distance
>can freeze a group in a few seconds

Why do people pick widow or hanzo when there is a superior sniper?

look up damage falloff

>then Junkrat unfreezes and mines her in the face

What color are the wings in the other skin?

I really hate this artist and his shit tier sense of humor

>Can snipe Icicles from long distance
>When the damage fall off makes it do 22 damage at past 35 meters

Althought projectile speed and blast radius seem different, she feels like TF2 Soldier; it's easy to follow up after you've hit the target with the blast once. Also, high ground helps a lot

>cute junkrat shota.png

>Gwenpool#1798
Please anyone?

>mfw completed all of the spray challenges for all 21 heroes

WHAT SETTINGS DO YOU GUYS RUN

How is POTG decided ?
> be S76
> get a triple kill , then aimbot and another kill
> POTG goes to a mercy bringing a guy back to life

Torbjorn is best sniper. He can lob rivets over obstacles that enemies try to hide behind for easy headshots. And he's too fucking short to even be spotted while doing it.

theyre the normal yellow. for reference

This needs to happen. Someone buy more loot boxes to get Blizzard making this.

I'd recommend starting with lower skill floor characters just to get a hang of maps and you can also watch how other players play.

You don't have to stick to one character, but at least stay off Widow/Genji if you know you can't aim. Try Lucio, the tanks in general, Soldier and Junkrat.

>Every lootbox
>3 whites and a blue
>Blizzard is actually selling this trash in the store

ult gives a huge boost to PotG probability, even if it does not work

I won all three times I played Symmetra on the final point of Hanamura using this strategy. The last time someone told me to switch, but upvoted my card at the end. Ignoring the unspectacular ult, she is still a very effective anti-flanker. One character secures the entire right side of Hanamura.

That said, if they had switched to a D.Va or Winston I'd probably be fucked.

No clue

>Be toblerone
>Get a quint kill with rivet gun and turret
>POTG is my team's symmetra getting a double kill with her blue balls

i like this, but only if car bomb actually turns cars on the map into remote explosives.

>playing Mercy
>ever

A single res is probably worth 1.5-2 people killed. Environment kills are worth 2 people killed normally. Objective kills are worth some amount more than normal kills.

>Overwatch is a shit game
What did he mean by this?

>maining Hanzo

secretly she's a flanker, not a tank

Tobjorn is a character for autist children with consoles. He just places a turret and it does everything for him. He shuld be removed.

That Overwatch, a video game, is not of good quality.

I agree.

No announcements yet, but PTR just got an in-game "Servers restarting in 5 minutes" notice. At this point probably just means they're going to try a new build and they'll be back up for an extra week of testing.

>would rather lose the game than playing support over some false sense of pride
lolbaby fuck off

Why does every Mercy player believe they are immune to criticism and God's gift to mankind.?They always play like absolute garbage and whine when they lose.