- Theatre of Dreams, Horde 2x
- Warmane, Icecrown alliance 8x
- Gamer District, Horde 7x

Cata
- Atlantiss, Alliance 1x

>Where can I get game clients?
pastebin.com/mxjmsr3t

>How do I connect to [server]?
1. Register on a private server that hosts the same game client you have.
2. Copy their realmlist URL. This can usually be found on the main page of the website or on their registration page.
3. Look for a realmlist.wtf file in your WoW folder. This may either be in the root folder, or inside Wow/Data/enUS/
4. Open the realmlist.wtf file in a text editor such as Notepad and paste in the realmlist settings of the server. Make sure it starts with 'set realmlist' followed by the realmlist URL.
5. Launch the game from wow.exe and enter your account info.

>I have set the realmlist correctly but it still connects me to XYZ server/says invalid login info.
You will need a clean wow.exe and dll files if you downloaded your WoW client from XYZ server. Check the clients section above.

>How do I stop my client from auto-updating?
• Start the game with wow.exe - not launcher.exe
• Don't use your email for logging in, use your account name.
• Find the patchlist file in your installation and remove it.

Old thread

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/ARnkb7W
discord.gg/0w91qapZZeohAQKY
wowcircle.com/en/
discord.gg/CCVZNWD
dalaran-wow.com/forums/classes/death-knight/topic/389/in-depth-comprehensive-dk-tanking-guide
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

/wpsg/ is dead.

Saged.

tankcore is bestcore

Who are

GD horde wwu

discord.gg/ARnkb7W

you've been given a channel in the wpsg discord

everyone is unbent from discord
@genetics

dead

>people are actually playing to the point that the thread keeps falling

Also, bump

on Atlantiss is looking for more

about atlantiss:
>1x rates (3x with RAF), 80-85 takes ~15-17 hours, 1-80 on 1x ~2 days, 15-81 with RAF+RDF ~15 hours
>no P2W
>3-3.5k peaks (pop floats between 1k and 3k mostly)
>T11, T11HC and T12 are out, at the moment we're raiding T11HC (with a set gear limitation of the issues with T11 and vmaps were recently fixed including atramedes, the content scripting is good
>3/7 T12HC bosses scripted, we will switch to firelands full time when they release 7/7
>pvp is relatively active, bg's always pop, arena is active during EU hours

some things about cata:
>tanking is a lot more fun, there are plenty of raid tank assignments other than tank&spank
>healing has changed drastically, mana management is crucial (you will go oom fast if raiders don't avoid mechanics)
>almost all dps rotations have been revamped into a priority system requiring more attention and are generally harder than previous expansions
>most of the boss encounters are more complex

what classes/specs do we want?
>any ranged dps is welcome but we're low on warlocks
>an active holy paladin and a resto druid
>enhancement if you prefer melee
however, you'll get in as any class, most of the specs are viable and we need raiders.

the goal is to set up 25 mans, we've been getting 18-23 players on a raid days

raid day is wednesday, time 22:00 server time (CEST/GMT+2), we're debating on having an extra raid day

link to the discord channel: discord.gg/0w91qapZZeohAQKY

pic related, current roster/pop

Up

absolute highest population on any server?

wowcircle.com/en/

What's a decent Cataclysm server? What's the pop like?

Considering playing vanilla.
- Pros and cons?
- I was playing on Quality and Scriptcraft servers. Due to other activities I've skipped Nostalrius.
- I remember, that there were (are?) Kronos and Valkyrie.

fuck off slavshit, why dont you go back to whatever trench you came from

literally 4 posts above yours, i haven't run into any major bugs yet so try it

Fuck of Senna is a good raid leader. Just not a good discord mod.

kek

I'm making an account now.

Unable to connect?

Playing on it right now, 1.2k players online, try using their mini client

Won't work either. Oh well.

New error 'Login Server Down'

Reminder that Sunwell was actually extremely hard in retail and the best guilds in the world fell apart on the final bosses after months of trying over and over.

"That guild" that was always miles ahead of everyone else, and was in the world top 100.. even those types fell apart.

Private server sunwell, and all the TBC raids arent actually tuned right. Youre playing Sunwell on a modified MaNGOS and you think thats what it was like on retail?

Plebs. None of you actually played Sunwell on retail at 70.

The only thing setting it apart from Naxx tier difficulty was that you didnt need 15 tanks.

Guildies have been logging in constantly mate dunno

God damn it. Alright.

The average player skill (including those hardcore raiders) was drastically lower though.
Raiders with half a brain now-adays can handle sunwell tier difficulty, it was just hard because people were worse as a whole.

link discord

discord.gg/CCVZNWD

Reminder that Lolten is shit

GD is the only viable wrath server atm

moltards btfo

Tyrannis tried to warn us but we didnt listen look at us now

Literally what? Blizzard had to release SWP bosses in artificial stages, because the fights in TBC were either always too easy or technically broken. Muru was released in 2.4.3 and it took only 4 DAYS to be killed. Now compare that with heroic Lich King 25man and stfu.

It was hard to get into top SWP guild because class balance was retarded and everyone was poaching shamans from other guilds. Gearing up and leveling was a long process in TBC, as well as maxing professions (you had to reroll leatherowrking for SWP) - that was the hard part of SWP, getting there, getting raid ready, getting enough geared shamans and geared warlocks from other guilds.

Give people 5 years to gear up on a private server with high rates and p2w and SWP becomes a joke.

tyrannis was right all along s m h smgdh

How can you post about yourself with 2 broken arms :^)

@everyone from GD, you now have a channel on the official /wpsg/ discord

discord.gg/ARnkb7W

bosses were released in stages because they were unlocked by the server in the same style as aq

need a preferrably pvp tbc server with no p2w and no instant levels. any suggestions.

im debating between hellground and excal even tho excal is p2w some people say its not that bad

excal is literally the best tbc server there is
if you're extremely autistic go with hg, but if you're planning on playing at this time of the day you're not going to have a good time

how p2w is excal

You get a free item of your choice for hitting 70, anything is available in the shop, etc

So, as someone newish to /wpsg/, why exactly is a p2w server bad?
I mean, you guys always seem to do progressive guilds anyway, so why would it matter that you can buy gear?

if you want to pvp it kind of makes it extremely unfun.
other than that some people say it ruins the atmosphere of the server, but it's not a huge deal imo

>anything is available in the shop, etc
this is a blatant lie
you can buy t5 and badge gear

Some people play private servers because they liked the old version of the game more than the new one, so they want to find an old version that is as blizzlike as possible.

it's mostly autism
I've noticed the people who cry about p2w the most always buy shit
I've noticed that the people who cry about p2w the most have no issues with servers like gd.

I want to play a WotLK server. pls be honest which one is better?

If you want a highrate P2W funserver where the only raid done is ICC, then Gamer District.

If you want a Polish server where the scripts are good but you'll never actually see them, then Theatre of Dreams.

If you want the closest thing to the "authentic" Wrath experience, Warmane Lordaeron and Dalaran are both decent. Avoid Warmane Icecrown because it's just an ICC simulator.

ToD is objectively the most well scripted but it is a 800 peak server.
If you join the /wpsg/ guild you can raidlog and it doesn't really matter though

avoid dalaran

>dalaran is decent
>avoid dalaran

Nigga what? Re-read his post.

I'm guessing he meant to quote Which Dalaran is indeed decent. Though 1x rates are dogshit all around.

GD if u want a active helping guild
ToD if u want to play on a 50 player server
Warmane if u want to wait 1 hour for que

GD if you want to play on a buggy server with serbs who ask for 6k GS to do icc10 and massive p2w

Haven't played Cata since it launched for retail. Gonna roll on Atlantiss.

What's a good overall class for PvE and PvP?

because blizzard didn't allow you to buy gear. in fact, you were banned for buying gear for money. also it's completely idiotic in tbc/vanilla where you need gear to progress the raid ladder and spending time to get gear is one of the biggest features of WoW or even mmorpgs even. >but you don't need to buy gear. yeah, but just being able to diminishes the value of your gear. any adult with a computer can buy gear. you literally have to stop yourself to not.
this is pretty fucking stupid seeing as how anyone complaining about p2w probably won't even play on a p2w server

many, if not all, are viable. what are you most interested in?

Probably a dpser, maybe a tank. Want to do a mix of raiding and PvP.

>this is pretty fucking stupid seeing as how anyone complaining about p2w probably won't even play on a p2w server
everyone who has autistically cried about p2w has played on gd
genetics who cries constantly about p2w spends hundreds of dollars on servers

>mix of raiding and PvP
>tank
nah

roll a ranged dps, all of them are viable in PvE and PvP (with the exception of elemental being dogshit in pvp)

Noted. Thanks user.

Signing up for GD, would anybody like me to refer them?

oh wow your source is genetics man nice. you should try not to spew baseless shit when you can, but you're probably not smart enough to stop yourself.

Warmane Icecrown if you just want a chill guild that actually bans dramawhores and helps their members

>Cobecore is gone
>Tyrranis gone
>Pickles gone

>thread dies along with the guild known as

Well it was fun while it lasted.

>ToD is objectively the most well scripted
[citation needed]
>it is a 800 peak server.
It peaks at like 500 don't fucking lye. Just because it managed to reach near 800 on a Sunday doesn't mean that's normal.

Roll GD

i've played both GD and ToD and naxx/ulduar is better on ToD.
and it does peak at 800

Roll GD if you want the """"best"""" server. If you want to play with wpsg, it's best to roll on ToD to join

Join the official discord found at
You can ask around.

Uhh, excuse me there is a wpsg guild also on GD with near 100 members and is already heading to Ulduar. You really don't have to play on a dead polish server to have fun raiding with Veeky Forums anymore.

>do naxx 10 once
>we're headed to ulduar
can't wait to see this lmao

Have you considered instead of shitposting and be salty your guild died that maybe you could join us GD bros and have a good time? Get in while the goings good.

>level 8
>open sturdy chest
>level 53 int and fire resist cloak

??

What am I supposed to be seeing here?

same, we'll be sure to screenshot ignis's corpse for you

ded thred

>page 10

www.dalaran-wow.com

RAF not working properly on Atlantiss?

>not getting tanks
also why is the raid days on wednesday

WE WANT YOU TO REMOVE ELF

JOIN BLUE TODAY

Something is a little off about that dwarf.. and ironforge looks a lot warmer..

M.A.G.E.

dalaran-wow.com/forums/classes/death-knight/topic/389/in-depth-comprehensive-dk-tanking-guide

Thank god for WoW autists.

because many members are from which raid ulduar

>there are literally people who enjoy RP but don't play on RPH

>there are literally people who enjoy RP

>there are literally people

Last time I tried to play a snake bit me, killed me, and corpse camped my body until I made a new dude.

ex-nost looking to roll on GD, are there any roles that the guild there needs?

Fuck off we're full.

which TBC server would you guys recommend?

corecraft

DED
E
D

>its a page 10 episode

www.gamer-district.org

vengeance wow is pretty good i hear.

wew