/ss13g/ - Spessmen on a Spess station

New thread before the old thread is archived Edition.

Last time on /ss13g/
>something about socks

>What is Space Station 13?
youtube.com/watch?v=FHH1vfY6HTA
pastebin.com/VNcX2Quc

>New player guide
ss13.moe/wiki/index.php/The_Basics
ss13.moe/wiki/index.php/General_Help

>BYOND client
byond.com/download/build/LATEST/

>Pomf Serbian, main Veeky Forumsstation server, running a vote script to change maps at round end.
byond://game.ss13.moe:7777

>Test server
byond://ss13.moe:1337

>Public server list
byond.com/games/exadv1/spacestation13

>Forum, ban list and logs for vgstation
ss13.moe/forum/
ss13.moe/index.php/bans
game.ss13.moe/logs

>How do I connect to the servers?
Hit the cogwheel in the upper right corner of the BYOND hub and pick "Open Location"

>Map renders collection: updated nightly
ss13.nexisonline.net/img/map-renders/

>Coderbus, here!
github.com/d3athrow/vgstation13
@rizon #coderbus @rizon #vgstation

>SS13 booru for all your SS13 images!
ss13.booru.org/

>How To Install BYOND: The Video Tutorial: The Movie
youtube.com/watch?v=-iWiZwv9f1o

>Nostalgia
boards.fireden.net/vg/search/text/ss13g/

>OP Pastebin
pastebin.com/87FjnR7M

Other urls found in this thread:

game.ss13.moe/minimaps/images/maps/
youtube.com/watch?v=V6Ak3spSkA8
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

sneks when

why do I keep coming back to this shitty general fuck kill me now do it I double dog dare you

How the fuck do you get bananium and shit, I already give the clown bananas every round, but if I could id straight up give it to him.

>map renders link fucked up again

worst/best waifus go

Xth for THICC waifus

What do you guys think a male Vox's penis pocket feels like?
I want to stick my dick in one but be in a situation where my dick would surpass his in girth and length, and i'd just fuck his cloaca but not have him get hard, almost as if he had a vagina.

On a side note, what's the most Vox-infested department to play? Medical? Science? Engineering?

Fuck off

you/me

Dicking a Vox dick, what ?

Also Medical

what's the best way to kill someone without using powers, traitor items and without acces to toxins and weapons?

Toss them out an airlock

is that in the splashworks folder? I want it in.

and without them screaming their lungs out before dying

Next up on MorenaWatch

Megurine Luka
Caleigh Stall
Trinity Prewitt
Naomi Williams

A CUTE or a SHITCURITY

me in the left

Clown asteroid. That's where you get phazon, too.

They have cloaca's. Which means their balls and dick are internal, so what if you were able to fuck that without them popping a boner as if you were fucking a femme vox?
How hot would that be?

Fuck with telecoms or trick them into taking off their headset

A cute
Is Caleigh Stall keep a patch to the Motherland inside her warden coat?

IT'S FUCKING GERMAN

Challange them to a fight but suddenly escalate when you get the upper hand with a hidden weapon, such as a broken bottle or knife.

>female "moderators"
>wonder why the server has gone down hill

rlly mak u thank

none of these are me what
i've never played security because i suck

>i've never played security because i suck
but it's security that sucks

Nigger

Well, where is that?

You guys are so rude all the time...

>dank mememins bomb the shuttle not once but twice

>tfw you will never meet Harvey in vore servers's dorm room 3

nah someone else bombed the shuttle with the bombs that were spawned

>Wonder why I'm lagging
>Realize I was torrenting a kino

fuck I'm dumb

south of the derelict z level 4.
I forget which part it is due south from

>bombs that were spawned

So some faggot along with a shitmin

fag

good round

eastside, you can launch right off the edge and get there.
westside south from the chapel is the teleporter.

I want admins to leave

why would you want to meet me there

I would a grey

I like drinking with harvey

I would a blueberry

:^)

P-please

Okay for someone who has been playing for like 3 months and has no idea what the fuck you just said, please tell me where the fuck to jump out from the station/asteroid.

There's no easy answer. If all you want to do is just jump off in a direction you'll never make it easily. Sorry about that.

what's wrong with her?

>just now realized what Joe does yesterday
Any other special drinks of that sort?

I'm waiting...

Gyros make you spin out of control and that changes a few of your other interactions

wh-what

Okay then, can I just steal some jetpacks or some shit, get a locator and get there then? How do I even get to the derelict?

Show up!!!

Do atmos techs and engis have the same access to everything? I was fucking around on a local server today and couldn't get into atmos as an engineer, but I'm positive I walk in there all the time on Veeky Forums (I was using Veeky Forums's code for the server). Conversely, as an atmos I couldn't get out to the solar array to unwrench the vent out there

Is there any significant difference between using thermal plates, HE pipes, and heat exchangers?

Also, how do people usually optimize the waste loop? Could you replace the the volume pump near the waste inlet in atmos with a straight section of pipe then just add in a bunch of vents and HE pipes branching off the vent that already goes to space? It seems like that volume pump would be a chokepoint, and I'm having trouble understanding what its purpose is

Why would a space american keep a space russian patch?

Can someone tell me what I need to gather before fucking off and trying to explore space?

I've been on the station so long but realized I never tried to find anything through actual space exploration. Do you just pick a direction and pray or is there a more efficient way of knowing where you're going?

space maps are actually divided in sections, called "z levels".
different maps have slightly different z levels; on box station z1 is the station, z2 is unaccessible to normal players (there is centcomm and other special places), z4 is derelict and clown roid, etcetera (z level are slightly different depending on the map); when you reach the limits of a z level, you will enter in another random z level.
the better way to explore space is to be equipped with a GPS and a full jetpack.

there are maps linked in the OP, other maps (better updated maybe?) are here: you could decide to just explore space without them
game.ss13.moe/minimaps/images/maps/

There's nothing to find out there.

You're going to need:
Hardsuit
Oxytank
Jetpack
GPS
If possible, hand tele pointing to the station or miner jaunter

If you can get a space pod and a bunch of replacement batteries good on you too.

Space travel is pretty much all random, so you just pick a direction and pray. If you find something neat, use the GPS to locate it's coordinates and save it to your notes

>Spaceproof gear, hardsuit or softsuit, depending on your preference
>Breathing apparatus, a tank and a mask
>Something to propell you through space, either jetpack or fire extinguisher
>Storage, a backpack with boxes for storing small things
>Toolbelt of tools, you'll need it for busting through things
>Insulated gloves
>First aid
>GPS so you know where you are

>z2 is unaccessible to normal players (there is centcomm and other special places)

ackshually, as an atmos traitor, MoMMi, diona nymph or monkey, you can get into centcomm. i know of two separate ways

youtube.com/watch?v=V6Ak3spSkA8

Who /bartender/ here?

Tell

I know this feel so much, you don't even know.

wew

no. saving for purge
you can probably find some just by searching other codebases' bug report things, they wont be fixed on Veeky Forums

ah, another tip: when you read the coordinates on a GPS you'll see something like
>142, 94, 4
the first 2 numbers are X Y coordinates, the last number is the Z level

Sybil Dash says, "':g help me in medbay"
memes

EVA gear
a fire extinguisher or paper bin
a gps is helpful if you can be bothered

that's the bare minimum
I'd reccomend avoiding vaults without a hand tele or some kind of ranged lethal weapon

Hoo boy I sure do love being accused of being Satan's anus.

Yeah, I'm a powergaming scumbag, I won't lie to you here. But then again so is half of the goddamn server. How many people break into engineering roundstart just to steal insulated gloves? A whole fucking lot. Should we ban them all too? I don't break windows to steal shit, I use my access to obtain it legally. But yeah, if powergaming is worse than the devil then maybe we should become medium RP. Oh wait then sawbones would shit himself that he can't greytide as a plasmaman anymore.

The main problem is that there are two camps on this server: people who want low RP, little to no admin interference, security handling most issues etc., and the people who want Bay-tier RP with enforced job roles and high admin intervention. It's impossible to please both crowds at the same time, believe me I've seen too many places that have tried, and they all ended up like Veeky Forums where it devolved into hippie-tier chaos.

Apparently I'm not "acting like my job should". In that case we should jobban every chemist that immediately doesn't make a clonemix at roundstart, every engineer that forgets to set up the engine, and every scientist that isn't doing research. It's ridiculous standards that aren't enforced for everyone else, so why should it apply to me?

>Railfist will never finish Doomstation
>you will never make custom missions and content for it with the UT99 soundtrack

People who break into engies shit for insulated are fags, people who constantly exploit their system for game edge are fags, people who do not do their job, especialy when its very important are fags. Whoever the fuck you are, you exceeded the tolerated fag levels, now shut the fuck up and deal with it for being a fag beyond the rather forgiving margin we already give with low rp.

>mommy just wanted to find her son and beat him to death
failing that, I was trying to mime all security and heads so they would call the shuttle

Unless it was an antag's mischief, who set up the singularity engine this round?

>How many people break into engineering roundstart just to steal insulated gloves? A whole fucking lot.
I patrol Engineering at the start of every round and people never do this.

Hi Zachary

>we should jobban people who don't do their literal job description
yes you god damn moron

>be assistant
>valid hunt first wizard with shitter juice
>get the spare
>promote my self to captain
>defiantly keep my grey jumpsuit and PDA
>start acting like captain
>help set up power, give orders to sec
>only the borgs give me push back
>tell them 'Law 2 I am the captain'

coup d'tat, successful

>engineer
>forgets to set up the engine
I don't think think it's "forgetting" at that point

>ask janitor for bear traps against the wizard so i can put IEDs on them
>he tells me that he 'can't give me bear traps, but he can give me his dick in my ass'
>push him down and beat him to submission and near death with his own mop, also face mangled
>take bear traps, put IEDs on them
>go with captain to AI upload
>throw down bear trap near wizard's legs
>wizard was stunned so it didn't work
>captain's legs blow off instead
>somehow win

>Join at 12:06
>Start to setup air chamber
>It's wizard
>Gotta Go Fast
>Set everything up in 7 minutes using imported AAC scripts

Thanks wizard, now I know how fast I can build my stuff.

There was a wizard in the upload that got its legs blown off before it got lasered by the turrets
So good job

Did it? I thought that was the Captain

Oh wow, i planted another one inside cap's office, that must've been it

I didn't lose my legs, I got lasered 4 times and sent to crit as i blinked into a wall

Oh.
Guess I was wrong.

Good job mate, fuck janitors.

>actually needing to break into engineering for insulated gloves
There are several non-criminal ways to acquire insulated gloves, even if you're a lowly assistant.

You will rarely run out of these options, and it's usually when the round goes over one hour or when the station has gone to complete shit. In these cases, the crew usually has more urgent matters do deal with than some assistant breaking into engineering for a pair of gloves.

If you're Yred you should be banned.

I think you're a HUGE faggot

but I agree we need light RP, little admin shit, and let in game characters such as security deal with issues accordingly

Whats a good mime? Like if I used the emote "Motions you to follow him" is that a good emote or shit one if you were trying to get someone to follow you

Playing a Mime "good" is like playing a Vox "good".
There is literally no way to play that won't get people to bitch.
So just don't do it.

"beckons towards you" would be better I think

Almost impossible to get people to stop running to mime something out though

"good mime" is an oxymoron
Just be the most awful despicable person possible

So mime is always valid to chloral, gib, and space?

They are at least always valid to push over and fart on, and that is what you must always strive to do.

>disposal mime
>proceeds to come back and fuck with you again
I'm at the point where I'll just take a leg and an arm from mimes and clowns that are in my area.

I think it's best to just punch people's hands until they break

minimal bleeding, and it makes them drop stuff they hold in that hand until they go take the time to get it fixed

That bug was fixed on our serb a while back.