/fgog/ - Fate/Grand Order General

Previous >[Xuanzang event until 29.6 (13:59)]
- Use tags to unlock the next stage, see i.imgur.com/8mGjO7E.png for details
For the new set, Merit balls are required for unlocking the next batch of quests
- 5* Gudako CE: NP +15% more damage | star gen +15% | start with 25% NP | Talisman drops +1 (can be received by shop or drop)
- 5* Nightingale CE: Increase defense by 20% upon death (3 turns) | Increase Ball drop by 20% (can be received by shop or drop)
- 5* Lancer Alter CE: Increase party buster performance by 10% when entering the battle | Lotus +1 (Obtained in the new batch of quests)
For more info: fate-go.cirnopedia.info/quest_event_20160615.php#nav

>[Xuanzang gatcha until 29.6 (13:59)]
- 5* Caster Xuanzang, will be added to gatcha permanently at Camelot
- 5* Xuanzang CE: NP +20% more damage | 3 crit stars/turn | Alchemical Gold drops +1
- 4* Mordred CE: NP +15% more damage | Buster cards +8% | Peaches drops +1
- 3* gorgon CE: Star weight +100% | critical damage +5% | Meat buns drops +1

>News and Reminders
- Latest changes: fate-go.cirnopedia.info/news.php

>[6M DL Campaign from 30.6 to 7.7]
- Up to 21 quartz with consecutive logins
- 1/2 AP for all Free Quest
- Great and Super Sucess doble rate
- Login bonus renewal
- Renewal of materials in Daily Quests
- Eggplant level cap to 60
- 5* Lancer Scat special gacha, new batch of 3* CE added
For detailed info: fate-go.cirnopedia.info/news.php#20160627b

>[Servant Strengthening Quest: Part 3]
For tentative candidates refer to: fate-go.cirnopedia.info/news.php#20160627

>Dropmaps
imgur.com/a/6nXq9

>Frequently Asked Questions
pastebin.com/Hp918cqA

>Mega Pastebin
pastebin.com/HTrhq7Nk

>Translations Pastebin
pastebin.com/URc62gex

>Friendlist Spreadsheet
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1q7PleXm4aQWpc0-fvUhS-p9LMoept7nc5WtwkCUX0os

>Wiki
fate-go.cirnopedia.info

bark bark

Friendly reminder to leave the last thread in the last thread.

Nobu a CUTE.

LIZ THREAD

Gotta fuck Mashu

Just look at how she's letting out her pheromones in order to attract a senpai to her scent. Then she entices them further with her supreme softness.

NOBU!

Bradamante when?

Xth for best archer

Do you think Mashu would go into battle with a vibrator in each hole if Guda asked her to?

Carmilla is pretty hot desu but should have dragon blood and magic resistance like Liz.

Definitely seems like the type

Best Silver Team.

Official /fgog/ anime list

Great anime/manga
Dragon Ball Z
Code Geass
Owari no Seraph
Noragami
Gurren Laggan
Boku no Hero Academia
Overlord
Jojo
Darker Than Black
Black Lagoon
One Punch Man
Berserk
Psycho Pass
Kaiji
No Game No Life
Fate Zero
Re:Zero
Tokyo Ghoul
SnK
Samurai Flamenco
Death Parade
Kabaneri
Nanatsu no Taizai

Shit anime/manga
Lucky Star
K-ON
Monogatari
Haruhi
DxD
Highschool of the Dead
Fate DEEN
SAO
Naruto
One Piece (of shit)
Monster Musume
Any moeshit anime
Any haremshit anime
Any Slice of Lifeshit anime

>Eggplant level cap to 60
???

Are you ready for Robin's third skill, bros?

Buff in Camelot.

No need for sextoys. She always came when I touched her billions of times just to skip her long ass NP.

I'm ready for the Kogil strengthening quest so he can actually be useful the little shit.

Leave that shit in the last thread.

Your taste is shit.

I love you Gilgamesh!

LIZ THREAD

MILITARY TACTICS SOON

Actual Mashu or fanart Mashu?

Actual Mashu probably wouldn't know what a vibrator is, since she's pretty stunted on the ways of the world and has never left one building in her entire life, until just recently. Senpai is the one that grabs her hand and leads her out, to show her the rest of the world and how things work. Which is why senpai is senpai.

She doesn't know much about love at this point, like when Kiyohime tried to confront her about it on Valentines Day event. She's basically still a kid. Although she did beat the shit out of Angya for sexually harassing her once. Also it seems she likes smelling your room when you're gone. She seems to be becoming a bit more outgoing ever since you started taking her outside of the facility.

Maybe senpai could talk her into these things? However you would be corrupting a pure kouhai girl.

Are you ready for Euryale's buff?

Kyohime is completely out of place there, Lu Bu is a better berserker, and David is a better unit than both.

>kyoanus shitter STILL butthurt
Why not kill yourself? Maybe you will become a little girl if you do.

All hail His Grace, Heracles Son of Zeus, First of His Name, King of the Archers, Lord of the European Myths, and Protector of the General

I'm not the one who was so upset by the conversation ending that I dragged it into a new thread.

That doesn't necessarily mean she won't comply if her senpai told her "Here, put this one in your pussy and this one in your ass."

But that's just the list of the best anime that /fgog/ loves and hates.

I don't even like Kyoani's works but it's popular on /a/ and fate is not. Stop being butthurt about it /v/ Watch this and calm down

But that's Herc in his edgy teenage phase.

>fate is not

Think about realistic reactions here; she would be shocked and confused mostly. I doubt anyone has even taught her such terms at the institute before. "M-my what?" she would say, before slowly backing away.

Unless she's been talking to some bad influence servants in Chaldea recently that tell her about such things. You could introduce her to some bad influences, and see if it takes off. Jeanne Alter or Kiyohime probably know all about the sex, and can tell her about it.

>Jeanne Alter

I dunno.

Nah, it'd be fun seeing her trying to talk like the 40 year old virgin, pretending she's experienced. This is why you need bad influences when you're growing up, so they can teach you things wrong.

What do you expect? DW literally gave us shitty boring events with no good rewards. The result is as you can see shitposting in the highest quality.

If they ever do a boat girls crossover, hopefully TM adds some of their own boatgirls like the Golden Hind and Queen Anne's Revenge.

Also Anchin was gay, so I guess Kiyohime is still currently pure, physically? Mentally she's probably not even close though. Although I don't know if she was selling herself before he came along.

So her stories could go something like "I tried to blow him, but he ran away, so I turned into a dragon and killed him". Since he's gay that kind of changes a lot of her legend, so I don't know how she became so attached to him in the first place.

>It's DW's fault I shitpost! I'm not responsible for my own actions!

I doubt those two would give her a lot of advice, now if we were talking about the likes of Medb or Nero it would be a different story.

>before slowly backing away.
Depends on how you do it, when dealing with girls that know nothing about it, the best is to introduce the terms slowly until their natural curiosity kicks in. Then you are kind and make them feel good just with foreplay, they will then become capable of making you feel good as well since you are kind enough to do it for them.
With Mashu, it should be very easy, because she has no one that tells her she shouldn't do those things or that they are a taboo. Her curiosity would kink in pretty fast.

You gotta set up who talks to her about sex, so that she doesn't come away from it too filthy. If its Nero and Medb, next thing you know your Kouhai will be selling herself on the streets of Chaldea just like the whore they taught her to be.

Its no good

Aim a bit lower, and get someone that can teach her moderate amounts of sexual knowledge without going full blown.

>implying there wasn't the same shitposting as usual just a few hours after the knk event went live

Liz!

Leave Alcides to me.

lewd

Shut up Hera he's that way because you couldn't stop fucking with him

>tfw Apo will be animated before strange fake

Learn thy place wench, lest you want to be violated again

Good I hope strange fake is never animated, Narita is a confirmed Gilfag and the story will turn to shit with his gilwank
>roleplaying
Fuck off you two

NO, we're not doing this again

Alcides will be left to watch-man Jack.

What chest?

best daughteru

Every time there is an enemy Sanson I kinda hope he NPs my Marie
I'd prefer a more modest Marie

Stupid gay baby Alter?

Cake Alter when? Schwarztorte?

You ever realize the class triangle between Marie, Sanson, and Mozart?

Marie is Rider because she's weak to Assassin Sanson, etc.

>tfw Fragments will be animated before Strange Fake

Wokyuu.

Well, Fragments is better

I probably went a little overboard mentioning those two but I was thinking more of the willingness of the people giving the advice, for example, Kiyo could do it but she will probably do it very reluctantly because of the whole spouse delusion she has meddling on her judgment.

Hopefully they go straight to an anime for Prototype proper. I really don't want to wait five more years just for the story to be released and then five more years for half of it to be translated.

She went out of her way to try to coax out Mashu's feeling during Valentines, and spur Mashu along a bit in the name of love.

She's crazy, but it seems like all the servants have a soft spot for Mashu and Protag, which feels pretty "of course".

Please. If Manaka can poss off animeonlyfags the way she's pissed off people around here who haven't even read Fragments, it'd all be worth the trouble.

Would people be less pissed if they had read it?

This should always happen when using her NP.

Ibaraki event did accomplish a few things, like getting people to realize a bit of the greatness of a damage neutral class like Shielder. Maybe we'll get some other Shielders in the future.

I think so.

>animeonlyfags
They'd post 'I want to fuck Manaka' anyway.

Power of Jesus?

So we're gonna get Bryn gatcha soon, and then finally Amakusa, right?

It's cow time.

Leave damage reduction to me

Yes, and?

I long for another chance

>greatness of a damage neutral class like Shielder
It did nothing of the sort, the only thing Mashu was useful for in that event was to die at hands of Ibaraki NP. She being Shielder class didn't help people in the sightless when she died easily anyway.
It did make me appreciate her cost 0 though.

Dunno about soon, there's a whole new order slated for next month, but it is on the horizon. Maybe it will happen by the time Fragments finally wraps up in a few months?

I would not be surprised if they got one-day rate-ups along with some other popular 5-stars for the 1-year anniversary.

Bryn needs an NP interlude badly.

Please I need it I won't fail this time
She also needs a rework in the primal rune skill

this part was writing by nasu, right ?

>End game
>Solomon is about to self destruct to destroy everything once and for all
>Mashu uses Lord Chaldeas as a last ditch effort to hold the explosion back using all the grails you collected help her
>Roman yelling at you to escape
>Mashu smiles as she begins to bleed saying she loved every moment with you and your adventures and this dream of hers was going to end eventually and might as well be a good end.
>Wake up in bed
>Her glasses are on the side of the bed

Nah, just red backdrop and border.

Fuck off Mashu, Olga is better.

If Apoc got animated one thing I'd like to see is Mordred getting BTFO'd by Chiron.

Nasu/10

Would cry like a bitch.
>After story
>Have her be summoned properly as Galahad with no memories of anything happening but feels happy being around you.

>she is summon as galahd by hakuno
>hakuno cucks you

>End game
>Enter into Solomon's territory after stopping the seven grails
>He welcomes you by going all out, and firing his Anti-humanity NP at you
>Mashu goes all out using all of her power with Lord Camelot to its maximum ability to block it, but dies right afterwards due to mana depletion.
>Despite mourning, You press on, advance through Solomon's fortress with a few other grand servants to finally stop him. Losing a few people along the way.
>Final battle, losing badly
>You're command spell is burning, as the world creates one last miracle to give you a chance. With a final summoning circle
>Summon the final Grand Servant, Grand Shielder. The five star version of Mashu who became a true hero after saving the world earlier.
>She leads the other grands into the final battle
>Receive the only free five star card you'll get in the game after this battle, as a reward for completing the game.

Just double checking, we still get our daily logins during the week of the 6m download campaign right?

Well Lancelot wasn't the one who died so I don't give a shit.

Ye.

Yes.