Other urls found in this thread:

mugenmonkey.com/darksouls3/49187
mugenmonkey.com/darksouls3/49190
mugenmonkey.com/darksouls3/49196
mugenmonkey.com/darksouls3/49201
i.imgur.com/w12llMk.jpg
twitter.com/AnonBabble

i want a souls bf

what are some good spots to hide and finger to watch blues and reds fight each other

But that's why I want fanmail, because the people who send it are giant crybaby bitches. I mean, I'm sure plenty of people out there are getting mad, I just want the actual text representation of that to keep and revel in. Like pic related, but for dark souls 3.

new thread new reminder

In all honesty, idk if it's because I don't keep cookies on my machine, but I have to redo my settings every time I go on Veeky Forums. Which is fine because I just need 3 of them to check off.

That said, just don't fucking reply to him. It's really not that hard to skip past his posts.

Just don't reply to Lucifer.

Just don't reply to Lucifer.

test

>Invade
>Host is alone
>Runs to bonfire, summons phantom
>Kill phantom
>Chase host for two full minutes while he chugs
>kill host
>chug over his corpse to mock him

I love this game

it's kind of incredible and sad to me that this dude spends so much time here in a community where he has been universally hated for something like 5 years.

>This type of people might be around you in your everyday life

I appreciate you dsg, your alright.

Any tips for some kind of magic-based pvp build? I hear pyro is good

It's one or two obsessed people spamming shit like , so I just don't pay it any mind.

Just pick a PvP hot spot.

>tfw rekking dudes at pontiff with my hexfag character
>not sure if everyone's trash, my build is actually good or it's just the low-tier dilemma in action

Yes it's good. But it's pretty hard to use and
>asking trivial things
it's already not for you

>that area in high wall of lothric before the "tower on the wall bonfire", where lothric knight walks
>watch the knight walk off
>go around the stairs to kill a resting hollow soldier
>when I turn around lothric knight is right behind me, swinging his sword
I shat me pants desu

post build then boi.

Some dark spells are pretty good. What are you using? Dark Edge now comes fast and hard since the patch, and you can use Lifehunt Scythe with the talisman poise.

post webms lmao

See, I'd rather just duel and not deal with any of that shit. Seems like a huge waste of time.

mugenmonkey.com/darksouls3/49187

are dark sorcs usable and effective with a pure sorc build, or do you need fai/int for the damage to be decent?

xth for comfy vase

>try spiked mace on a luck build
>more than 100 less AR than Vordt's on my pure strength build
>this amounts to ~20 less damage per hit
>still takes the same number of hits to kill under ever circumstance
>but also has bleed to give me more damage against turtles and chuggers
>consumes less stamina per swing
>and allows me to use a much wider variety of weapons
So apparently AR is just a myth and strength is shit.
Why make a strength build when strength weapons work just as well on a luck build, with a smaller overall stat investment and a stronger array of backup options

Reminder that he's trying to goad people into replying to him. Let my sacrifice prevent other people from replying to him.

WHY IS TWINKING AT LEVEL 20 +2 SO FUN

This is literally the peak of DS3 online play-- nothing will top it.

mugenmonkey.com/darksouls3/49190
Affinity > GDS > Dark Edge works almost every time. Spam GDS until they think you're low on stamina and roll into you then catch them with a Dark Edge for ~400 damage.

I loses a little AR but you get so much shit for sorcery bonuses it doesn't matter a lot..

45/45 give you only 30-50 damage more with Izalith staff than 60int with court. Not worth it if you're not pyro

There's less than a 100 damage difference between a 60int mage with the court sorcs staff using dark spells, and a 45/45 dark mage using the izalith catalyst.

In other words, there's really no reason to dedicate a dark build. The stat scaling is much less efficient even though the softcap ends up being higher. You spend an extra 30 levels for trivial damage.

because you're bad and your only hope of dunking on people is to mass kill newbies who bought the game yesterday

2 K A T
K
A
T

I'm hardly getting invaded when I'm embered.
I only get invaded when I used dried fingers.

You're projecting and you hate fun senpai.

I win practically all my 80-120 duels and 40-120 invasions as well.

Level 20 is objectively BEST. Yfw shitting on some vigor twin-kat retard and his 3 level 120 downscaled phantoms w/ ToD

Not every low character is a new player.

Low damage PvP has always been the best.

>fighting someone
>we have a fixed and consistent amount of delay between us
>make a read and time my attack/ parry or roll around that fixed, consistent amount of delay that's remained unchanged for the previous 50 seconds of gameplay
>the delay has arbitrarily changed by a significant margin at this exact moment
>due to forces entirely beyond my control and wholly beyond the ability for any entity to predict, the outcome of the match has been influenced
Why do people treat this as a valid competitive environment?

WHY ISN'T THE DLC ON SALE

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Post more katana babbies getting BTFO pls

What is good in duels against people using straight sword + offhand caestus with a big weapon to switch to for ripostes?

it's not out yet how could it be on sale?

Are you lucy?
>I win practically all my 80-120 duels and 40-120 invasions as well.
You never win agaisnt me. I win ALL my duels at any lelvels. Also stream some 20SL ebin pvp

Halberd or something longer than their sword. Don't get parried.

>tfw you gankslap people as an Aldritch Faithful with the MLGS
They never see the hyperarmor coming

snake?

Season pass ya dingus.

I've had the most fun doing Aldrich invasions around lv 70-75.

Most builds are close to fully formed but not to the bloat stage yet so skillful play matters, twinking isn't much of an issue since it's almost at the end of the game, and most importantly, there's very few gank squads.

Even when you do run into the odd gank squad there they can't just faceroll you since it usually becomes a 3v3 pretty quickly.

any GS

What dlc?

ye it's not out. i think we had this exact thing with similar post hen Das 2 went on sale before the DLc was even out

No, the BSS was so good because of it's thrusting attacks.

>Are you lucy

pretty sure he only uses meta weapons.

fight me senpai
Highwall
pass dsg
I'll host

Luck is a meme stat

Does he even pvp this time around? In Bloodborne he talked mad shit but basically refused to fight anyone from /bbg/

why is thing doing so much damage?
no anris hollow and bleed are good.

Ya, Aldrich used to be one of my favorites as well. But I've found it to be a bit too easy since there's almost never a gank squad and we'll eventually outnumber the host.

Farron is pretty fun too. I also have a softspot for the Abyss Walkers area; I love the swamp's slow+poison and it's fun fighting people as they wade through that.

I use the LKSw + AGS

flynns ring

Well, you post same 4 webms for month in every thread...soooo

Post fashion

You're a meme stat

mad?

Holy shit.
I don't even know where to start making fun of you. This is like when an elite hitter gets a fat BP fastball and he panics because he doesn't expect it.
Did you even read the post? Is your reading comprehension the lowest level possible? Clinically Retarded? Autistic? Drunk? Vision Impaired? Trolling? TDK? Distracted by your own small penis?
I am at a loss. It's like you read the first word of my post, made up your own idea of what the post was going to be, and then just posted what ever shit came out of your ass first. HURR. HURR. DURR.

You should stop posting. Forever. Turn off your computer, unplug it forever, and just walk away. Just walk away.

Dumbest post I've read all year. By far. I honestly believe you don't deserve to breathe anymore. You should be locked in a room, and hooked up to an oxygen machine. Except this machine hold out, giving you no oxygen until the last possible second and you wail and gasp in pain, and gives you a tiny amount, before starting the torturous process all over again. Don't worry, it won't effect your brain like it would normal people who aren't fucking retarded.

Please do us all a favor and take a knife or pen, whatever you can find with a point, and push it up into your jugular vein. You need to stick that so far into your neck that it comes out the top of your head. You are the stupidest fucking moronic retard I've ever seen post on here and the world would be a better place if you weren't in it. I wish I could go back in time and abort you by finding your mother and kicking her down the stairs, stomping on her stomach and making her drink bleach. Never, ever post here again you stupid cunt muscle....

Holy shit.
I don't even know where to start making fun of you. This is like when an elite hitter gets a fat BP fastball and he panics because he doesn't expect it.
Did you even read the post? Is your reading comprehension the lowest level possible? Clinically Retarded? Autistic? Drunk? Vision Impaired? Trolling? TDK? Distracted by your own small penis?
I am at a loss. It's like you read the first word of my post, made up your own idea of what the post was going to be, and then just posted what ever shit came out of your ass first. HURR. HURR. DURR.

You should stop posting. Forever. Turn off your computer, unplug it forever, and just walk away. Just walk away.

Dumbest post I've read all year. By far. I honestly believe you don't deserve to breathe anymore. You should be locked in a room, and hooked up to an oxygen machine. Except this machine hold out, giving you no oxygen until the last possible second and you wail and gasp in pain, and gives you a tiny amount, before starting the torturous process all over again. Don't worry, it won't effect your brain like it would normal people who aren't fucking retarded.

Please do us all a favor and take a knife or pen, whatever you can find with a point, and push it up into your jugular vein. You need to stick that so far into your neck that it comes out the top of your head. You are the stupidest fucking moronic retard I've ever seen post on here and the world would be a better place if you weren't in it. I wish I could go back in time and abort you by finding your mother and kicking her down the stairs, stomping on her stomach and making her drink bleach. Never, ever post here again you stupid cunt muscle....

normal red eye invasions at pontiff are my favorite, personally. You pretty much always get an entire fight club to take on, and you never know who will side with who in the grand melee

10/10
Clusterfucks are ALWAYS the best. Just a huge ass brawl and nobody knows what the fuck is going on or how it started

What did the DaS1 update today do anyway, aside from fixing item finding?

This?
mugenmonkey.com/darksouls3/49196

When I host there it is somewhat annoying when an invader runs out of nowhere and backstabs me, but I'd be lying if I said there wasn't a part of me that immediately gets excited for the oncoming chaotic shitstorm. Nothing beats watching 4 phantoms suddenly go apeshit.

No. Clowns are exist for entertainment.

I could host a FFA FC if anyone's interested. Anyone know if the Smouldering Lake Ballista targets invaders?

I believe it targets everyone.

Rather than a normal FFA FC, could you try a "estus allowed" FFA? Estus allowed, entire map map excluding the caverns is the fighting ground, dried finger on to aggro the crabs.... + rule that you can't delib. kill the crabs

why is there no moonlight greatsword equivalent weapon for faith

>weapon for faith
>DS3

Wolnirs will get patched to be not shit
S scailing in faith and WA get's sped up with hyper armor

Currently using Dancer's Chestplate, Dancer gauntlets and sunless leggings. I was using fire with chest before using the Immolation Tinder

DLC :)

If that shit jives with everyone else I don't see why not.
I'd need a headcount to see who'd come, etc. Could also be at Lohtric Castle and Irithyll dungeon with the Giant, if that's preferable (I'd have to go kill him though.

something like this
mugenmonkey.com/darksouls3/49201

If you do Lothric Castle, the priest will heal/buff random invaders/red summons

Luck is a meta stat
>speedrunners use luck builds
>luck/hollow is the strongest build sub-100
>luck/quality matches regular quality at 120 as both are better with certain meta weapons and generally outclass every other build/ infusion type
Luck is the most stat-efficient offensive stat in the game and enables the most diverse and flexible playstyle.

>11 end
>No stamina regen items
I guess caestus are cheap to use but ouch

Only if the host aggros them. There's plenty of space to run around though.

Why would anyone bother going for 40 dex or str when a infused weapon with min stats does almost the same damage even if the other weapon is buffed

ive seen this before somewhere
i.imgur.com/w12llMk.jpg

its enough for 14 attacks or 7 rolls

I miss "Mock" and "Pump Up"
Especially "Pump Up." That was the best all-purpose emote in souls history. You could mock someone without without being BM, you could celebrate with it, you could say hello with it, you could signal a good fight, bad fight, sad fight, non-fight, good night, sleep tight, done me right, outta sight, anything!

It was goofy without being a meme and benign without being placative. Literally the perfect gesture.

>quints

I just downed Nameless King on my third try when I started using my Lothric Long Spear. So I want to ask: Does /dsg/ like spears/pikes?

Are spears viable in PvP? Do they actually get parried all the time as people say? Are they not amazing in PvE? Yeah I know anything is viable in PvE but still my spear has been raping everything

>MLGS
>hyperarmor
I thought that was just a myth?

LKLS is good
Spears are viable in pvp. In my experience, getting parried at all is chalked up to predictability.
Give it a shot I guess.

You are smalltime spearman to me

you really dont need to go over 15-20 unless you're using ultra's