Artificial Academy 2 General /aa2g/

Artificial Academy 2 General /aa2g/ #752

Shades of Grey Edition

Welcome, this general is for the discussion of ILLUSION's Artificial Academy 2.

COPY ERROR MESSAGES WITH CTRL+C, PASTE THEM WITH CTRL+V INTO GOOGLE TRANSLATE. STOP ASKING US BEFORE DOING THAT. JUST CLICK THE WINDOW AND PRESS CTRL + C, IT WORKS.

For File Acquisition errors, do one of the following:
- switch all locale/system/region/date/time/everything settings to Japanese
- keep locale locale/system/region/everything settings and run with Applocale (Win7/Win8) or Locale Emulator (Win10)
Always run as admin.

>READ THE READMES OF EVERY MOD YOU DOWNLOAD. IT SOLVES 99% OF YOUR PROBLEMS.

>Information:
Main Site: illusion.jp/preview/jg2/index.html
Append I Info: illusion.jp/preview/jg2/append/index.html
Append II Info: illusion.jp/preview/jg2/append2/index.html
Purchase: amiami.com/top/detail/detail?gcode=LTD-PCG-03693
Download: sukebei.nyaa.se/?page=view&tid=481633
Download for All Updates: sukebei.nyaa.se/?page=view&tid=1189198
Character Database mirrors:
no-info.no-ip.info/aa2/index.html
aa2.is-fantabulo.us/aa2/index.html
178.140.224.56/aa2/index.html

Please read through the AA2 pastebin for mods and info (READ BEFORE ASKING):
pastebin.com/BhpfXqHP
FAQ Image (READ BEFORE ASKING): i.imgur.com/Yg5a9AF.jpg
Installation Guide (READ BEFORE ASKING): pastebin.com/YCrkrDh2
Supplement to the Install Guide, with Pictures: imgur.com/a/KZYsw

/aa2g/ Modder's Reference Guide (Slot lists for Hair/Clothes/Faces, List Guides, and more):
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1gwmoVpKuSuF0PtEPLEB17eK_dexPaKU106ShZEpBLhg/edit#gid=1751233129

Previous thread:

i farted

Are you guys still doing quests or is everything just rollshit nowadays?

In what shade of grey?

harsh is the absolute cutest!

more than glad to do either, but it's mostly been rolls. Daily quests died out like around September last year (that's a very rough guestimate)

Reminder to headpat girls and force is not allowed beyond this point.

innocent grey

dindu nuffin >:\\\

It's mostly rolls because nobody makes quests, I mean nobody is stopping you from making a quest but you're probably just going to be upset about there being no quests and just rolls even though it's a very easy thing to fix.

>your perfect waifu
What does she smell like, user?

Nothing, because that is what she is: she doesn't exist.

Cherry Blossoms

smells like slime

neveragain

The OP doesn't say, but does AA have pregnancy [/spoiler ]?

>a waifufag being realistic
is the world ending?

so what's the deal with /cm3d/ vs /aa2g/ I've seen in previous threads?

Yes there is but it will end the game unfortunately. There is however, a preg body (clothes) that makes the girl pregnant but it doesn't affect the game.

Thats for you to figure out :^)

I don't remember anything like that, are you pulling my leg?

Pixels don't smell.

she smells like the cheapest perfume imaginable to hide the smell of my cum

roll

He asked what she smelled like. I have no waifu, so she smells of nothing as she doesn't exist. It's a simple statement. Now if he asked, "if you had a waifu and you could describe her scent, what would it be?" Then I would give a more dignified response.

Also this.

Rollin'.

Roll off.

>can't start av perfect family of adorable futanari daughters
Might as well just walk into the desert , senpai

But what does Lancer smell like?

Suffering.

Reminder to upboat oregairugod cards so that we might get a chance he uploads archetype!

>walk into the desert
>not living in the desert

Stupid sexy Lancer.

Dog.

Squid

2-3 threads back a certain somebody boasting /cm3d/ > /aa2/, I guess it's dead though

prob spoungefag he loved that place.

>cursor in the screenshot

Roll for later

>spoungefag
Oh, I thought spongefag, suzufag, waifufag, plasticfag, and niggeranon were same person...

Result of 10 minutes not including breaks.

no, it was not me

...wow ...fugly as fuck...

>...
If you were expecting something good you came to the wrong general. Go ahead and make one. Post for all of us to see if you're confident in your subjectivity.

Story Time:

So I just started this game recently and I'm using mostly vanilla content to get familiar with the game. Being me, I made a school full of naked lesbian girls and planned on having sex with all of them. I'm using the default 21 girls and used the frontier executables to add an additional Pervert trait to only a couple of them, but I only made everyone else bisexual; I figured it'd be too easy if I made all of them massive sluts and wanted to keep them mostly default. I pick the lively, slutty girl as my PC since it lines up with my goal.

Turns out, I got too attached to the game's quirky characterizations and too caught up in trying to win everyone's affection to get off to sex. The sex quickly turned into silly yuri schenanigans instead of anything that I was going to fap to. When a couple started having sex in public, everyone gets super horny and also starts having sex, and the teacher has to try to break it up nonstop. The teacher is a rainbow card character so she runs a the speed of sound, and its hilarious to watch her try to police the entire campus at sanic speed. Anyways, being a massive slut now comes second to everyone getting along, holding hands, and having cute teatime together.

Your lack of effort put into it shows, but she's not ugly.

(cont.)

I accidently get into a relationship with one of the girls by clicking the wrong button while flirting, but I'm cool with that. Over time, my lover gets into a relationship with another girl. I'm not sure what to think of it at first, but this other girl is someone who already has the hots for me, so I accept that a love triangle has formed and become lovers with my lover's lover. Later, looking through the options, I discover the PC auto mode and try it out for a day. By the time the day is done and I disable PC auto, I found that my character broke up with her first lover and got on everyone else's bad side. Apparently, my character is a piece of shit who would unleash terror upon the school if I'm not keeping her insatiable lewdness in check. I'm now trying to win back lover #1, but she's pissed that I'm still with lover #2 as it's no longer a proper love triangle. In trying to at least keep #2 happy, #2 and #1 break up somehow, and #2 is now faithful to me and supports me while I spend a whole week trying to repair the damage that I unwittingly caused in a single day.

I think I get you guys now. This game can be a wild ride. Soon, I'll be among those asking when AA3 comes out.

Welcome to Artificial Academy 2. You've found the fun.

>A newerfag
I feel superior

roll for tomorrow

>fun
whats that?

Rolling.

Yeah, you got me. I really didn't put much thought to it. I would have to include a reason to add her to one of my classes, then i would put more effort into her.

Auto mode is the best invention to AA ever

does anyone know where this guy lives? i would like to stab him personally.

>asking pointless questions
Just shut up fool.

Edgy.

tell me ill come visit.

I don't know, but I'm starting to wish I did

It's that's thing where you spend your time doing things that you enjoy, instead of looking for things to dislike.

Reminder that this is what Duck left us for.

>saying that like its a bad thing

good

What if I enjoy looking for things to dislike?

I don't honestly think the spammer even impacts our image posting all that much. If he were not spamming, we'd get maybe 100-150 images per thread. He fills 100-150 himself, so we only actually lose about 50 images max, and those become uncensored lewds at the end. I guess my question is why is anyone even bothered by him?

idkk my man???? i think he mite be livin in israel tho...

........cuz hes RAEL cool B)))

butt chill out my boy!!! lifes too short lelll!!! *scratches balls* XDDDjf

Why are you here if you don't like one guy so much? Do you stay here because you like other people or do you just stay here to shitpost for no reason?

good for you plasticfag

good for you plasticfag

You don't enjoy it. You're just convincing yourself to the contrary after years of not finding the fun when you looked for it. It's still out there if you don't give up.

>I guess my question is why is anyone even bothered by him?
Because he is destroying the thread for new players that come in/ They see this shit and they don't want to be a part of it and there was proof of that when a new guy came in commenting about it. The only people we will get are the ones that understand the situation. Understand?