Reminder this general is for hardcrows only

>posting outdated memes
this is why you have no friends, loser

t. shitcrow

delete anime
remove weebs

Finna try a CoC freezing pulse frost bomb/frostbolt desu

fauux.neocities.org/space.html

Do CoC frost bolt + ice nova + vortex. Trust me, your GPU will love you for the rest of its (short) life.

youtube.com/watch?v=S6jra9dHy7I&app=desktop

stop being depressed guys... life is beautiful..

How do you tell how much accuracy one needs?

Um, may I ask why are you associating such a masterpiece with this skinnerbox piece of trash?

When you hit monsters often enough, you know you have enough accuracy.

Lately life isn't as shit but finding motivation is always hard

both have cute witches and both show disdain for religion

>disdain for religion
Does it now?

Barbarian = Marauder
Crusader = Templar
Witch Doctor= Witch
Wizard= Shadow
Demon Hunter=Ranger
Monk=Duelist

nice game poetards. copy more off d3 pls

what if I told you pee owie has a 7th class

I want to kill things off-screen. What's the best build for that now? Split Arrow?

What links for LA in a 6L Reach build if I'm using Frost Wall?

Currently I have in 5L PPAD, Pierce, PTL, WED, LA.

I am under the assumption you don't need Chain when you have 100% pierce and I am a Raider.

SA/LA or KB

Yes, buy my Devoto's +2 Barrage for 1ex.

what the hell am I looking at

The fucking movie was terrifying. Why is it used as a pic in this general?

It stole it's main character from here.

No one else cares about homeless cocksuckers

What?

You heard me you pathetic shitcrow.

they stressin for that 2 tornado shots.

ty memeyD

I am using a flicker strike build but I'm lacking dmg on my weapon, what's a cheap 2h with good damage values?

I'm a lvl 55

VLC

do oro's flicker.

>people call poeg shit guild
>there are always people doing new content like counsil etc from poeg
>there are always people pushing ladder from poeg
kek

It even has some GGG staff

not everybody who frequents this gen is in the poeg guild and not everybody in that guild frequents poeg

if thats true, its merely as an anti-exploit measure. the moment someone comments on something fishy they found, word gets passed up. same with the lebbit guild.

nah, it's just because you guys are more fun to talk with than other guilds

I was following another build but I'll check it out.

I still have a ways to go level wise for that sword though,

poe.trade/search/utakutusimanar

>not everybody who frequents this gen is in the poeg guild and not everybody in that guild frequents poeg

So where did the members come from then?

I'm assuming that people outside of here, maybe not all but just some, have friends that they share things and invites with.

What's it like to have friends?

I think it's like having something in your life that you enjoy being around with an unspoken acceptance that you're both struggling to get through life, and respect at least part of each other's outlooks of the world.

So the people in this general are my friend?

regular friends are more like a semifortunate hassle that you put up with because its often good for you

a best friend is like someone who is in many ways interchangeable with you, even if you dont share the same opinions on everything

REDDIT, THEY CAME FROM REDDIT
That is the sad truth, my son

Yes user, we're friends :)

I hope prophecy becomes a part of the game.

Please post in here so mods know this is the rightful /feg/. The other one is full of faggots who refuse ot accept #FE as a fire emblem game.

Don't let us become exiles.

weeb games are gay

caustic arrow is fun

I like being gay, wanna fuck?

They don't call it Autistic Arrow for nothing.

But are you girly?

you are girly if you feel girly user

I was going for an evasion reave character but I'm having second thoughts. Phys damage is just wrecking my butthole.

The idea was to use daresso defiance ( I love this armor ) with the old school CWDT setup while maintaining a 50% evasion / 40% dodge. However... this just isn't working out familia.

Is it worth sacrificing 5 points to pick up iron reflexes and stop chasing the evasion dream?

build at the moment: poeurl.com/Hrk

pure eva/dodge is more suited to ranged chars

if you are going melee armor/eva or IR are better choices

Alright famalam, I'll drop acro for now and tweak some gear and see how armor/eva works out.

Last resort will be heading over to IR

acro melee...
yeah not quite the intention of that keystone

For reave, it should work famalam, you just cant stick in melee range of things. If you stick to reaving from a save position, acro/eva should be fine.

Well he did say he is reave, which means he is ranged.

>reave
>melee

>has a melee tag
>not melee
uhhhhhhhhhh poetards?

>playing 2 week flashback
>fat jew shows up with the exact fucking thing I need one hour before beyonds

had to be rigged

>We've found that players who aim for max level enjoy a harder grind to reach this goal.
biggest lmao of my life

What's your highest level in hardcore?

You're going to die oneshots sooner or later, get more HP and ignore acro unless you have basalt and fortify 100% uptime.

>We've found that players who aim for max level enjoy a harder grind to reach this goal.
>that's why we reduced xp gains for players who don't aim for max level :^)))))) t. cuck wilson

Why? Its true, it means the competition is open for longer. Before a lot of people got thrown out of the 100 race because a no life who got a bit luckier than the rest hits 100 hc in 3 days.

The longer it takes, the more competition there is on the ladder. At least that was how it worked in d2.

but its not harder, didn't play perandus so can't compare to that but it's pretty much easier right now.

>chaining gorges is hard
based chris

It's now more time consuming and/or more expensive, thus the grind is "harder." But then again if you're the kind of person to farm to level 100 in linear t9 maps, do you have any right to complain about changes to end game?

Level 90 is what, 1/4th of time necessary to hit level 100? not even? You probably don't even feel the exp penalty at that point. The penalty exists for those autists who want to grind 4+ times as much for 10 extra points.

>We reduced the effective level of endgame areas for the purposes of the experience equation. The below chart lists the monster level of the area, what the level is for the experience penalty before 2.3.0, and then the effective level after 2.3.0. You can see the details of the experience penalty equation on the Path of Exile wiki (pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Experience).

>Level 70: 70 -> 70
>Level 71: 71 -> 70.94
>Level 72: 72 -> 71.82
>Level 73: 73 -> 72.64
>Level 74: 74 -> 73.4
>Level 75: 75 -> 74.1
>Level 76: 76 -> 74.74
>Level 77: 76.9 -> 75.32
>Level 78: 77.7 -> 75.84
>Level 79: 78.4 -> 76.3
>Level 80: 79 -> 76.7
>Level 81: 79.5 -> 77.04
>Level 82: 79.9 -> 77.32
>Level 83: 80.1 -> 77.54
>Level 84: 80.2 -> 77.7

shipyards now give as much xp as gorges did before
but it of course doesn't affect the average player, only autists who want to reach level 100 :^^^^^^^^^^^^^)

Have you actually played any at all in this league? 90 is not hard to hit - at all. You certainly don't need to reach red maps to do so in a reasonable amount of time (a few days at most). If your character is not "finished" by level 90, congratulations! You're part of the 1% of autists for which that change was tailored for.

>completing a build at 90

Seriously, if your build is not fully functional at 85, you have some serious issues. You get 21 skill points from quests, and 3 possible ones from bandits. That means at 80 you would have 101 points to spend, at 90, its 111. This is already autismo tier.

>if you play your character above 90 it means you want to hit 100
stop this bullshit, chris

>that shield node
You're supposed to go dual wield with death's hand.

Also, stick with evasion but go with Kintsugi instead of Daresso's Defiance, armor is shit on 99% of builds.

No, but it means you're part of the 1%. You trying to make a case for the "average player" is ridiculous in this context. The "average player" doesn't even hit level 90.

Tfw skyforths are bis summoner boots.

It's not about the points, it's about reaching the level cap, goal, you win the game.

>Witch Doctor= Witch
>Wizard= Shadow
You had one job.

D

E

A

R

Z

WE

can reflect mobs pop up in maps that have no reflect mod?

nice general poetards

of course, you dumb summershit

thanks retard

Level: 79.00
/played: 18 hours
Life: 6019
Regen: 731
Armour: 13471
Block: 40/10
DPS: 12785

kill urself my man

Im still puzzled at how you can get such low DPS. The guy racing for PHC first 100 had like 30k dot dmg on day 3 or 4.

maybe i will..
i don't know, my build is shit