What is the best option for me at this point right the hell now

What is the best option for me at this point right the hell now

>single, no kids
>first year uni, majoring in English
>Yale
>realizing majoring in English may kill me

Well.. What do I do? I cannot waste my life doing some kind of engineering, that would be the worst possible job option for me.

Stupid question. Delete this and stop shitting the board up.

max students loans and financial aid to buy trumpcoins.
3-5 years Graduate a billionaire with English as a Major.

Okay grandpa

What did you have in mind when you decided to major in English?

Self fulfillment and possible professorship. Realizing that professorship is life sucking though.

Since it's only your first year, get all of your gen ed's out of the way and decide next summer. After going to some classes and seeing what interests you, then you can decide.

Just don't do English ffs

seriously this haha

Get a change of major. Go into something else.

Alternatively, teach yourself other skills, network and get jobs in an actual field.

If you're in ivy league, people will value your degree even if its a shit English degree, mostly because they realize the curriculum must be hard. I've seen sociology majors at hedge funds on wall street, but they either had family connections or already had a skill and they networked

You go to Yale bro.

You'll be fine. If anything, just switch majors to things that have better employment opportunities.

Day trade stocks

>calls user grandpa
>comes on board of older people asking for advice on life
>nothing even about business or finance because... you know, Veeky Forums
>engineering

How a fucking retard like you got into Yale boggles my mind. You must be a nigger.

I guess so. Just don't want to be stuck in a bad situation
Did Yale reject you or something? It's a finance related question..
Nice try

>I cannot waste my life doing some kind of engineering, that would be the worst possible job option for me
That depends on what engineering, but taking english is 100% guaranteed to fuck you over, and with your shitty attitude I highly doubt you'd make it through any other degree, especially not medical. Your best bet is to suck dicks. bye.

Go and become a creative, you can make bank in advertising.

Learn how to socialize and you'll be okay.

>Yale

Nice meme

Fuck that, its stressful as shit.

"I made this design because ____"

"We like it but (insert modt vague direction with buzz words like viral-ful and popping)"

Slave on new designs stressing on new ideas and timeframes

"Congrats user they went with your first design!'

Every fucking time.

>Self fulfillment
kys

Change majors? Why does this need it's own thread. It sounds like you already know the answer. You're a first year student, most people change their degree paths after their first year.

Most people are firing blind anyway whenever they pick their degree plans at first. It's almost kind of dumb to expect what is essentially some high school kid to pick a major.

How about you go into writing copy as a side business and slowly diverse from there, adding more services, such as SEO to returning customers?

I'm big-ly on writing words lol.