/nsunsg/ Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm General

Photorealistic Itachi edition

>Steam Group
steamcommunity.com/groups/NSUNSG/

>Discord group
discord.gg/0tYAz6VE2zJENjBI

>New to Storm and/or coming from "traditional" fighting games?
forums.shoryuken.com/discussion/comment/7766808/#Comment_7766808

>How to force a jump blocker to do something offensive
youtube.com/watch?v=pMPEHZjOTWo

>Naruto Abridged Series (best re-write):
overloke.imgur.com/

>Screenshot album
imgur.com/a/tiAWA/all

>/nsunsg/-approved fanfiction
docs.google.com/document/d/1IdKzPOFC6J_qhL-1BzyNEvVqhp73cD5oUGFVnqgbbEA/edit#

>Hall of Anal Devestation
imgur.com/a/XKwJ4/all

>TLAnon's Patreon
patreon.com/TLAnon

>R20 GM's summaries of the game so far
dropbox.com/s/uds093rtywlm38k/Game Summaries.pdf?dl=0

old thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

attackonnaruto.tumblr.com/post/126181724037/eng-version-part-1-x
youtube.com/watch?v=r82UW3lAJOg&t=16m24s
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

first for Rin! Please come back Rinposter

whoops forgot pic

Fuck, I didn't even notice that. Wonder how long it's been like that for.

And people said the last thread wouldn't make it to bump limit.

They're suffering from severe case of the blues. You and me we need to stay optimistic though, alright?

Threadly reminder that Naruto probably gangbanged Hinata with shadow clones while you're still a virgin

Naruto was still a virgin into his 20 and he's literally the biggest superstar in Ninja World.

They were like 18 as of The Last, and do you REALLY think Hinata could hold herself back after her and Naruto were official? Come on, user.

By the end of the pain arc Naruto could of fucked any girl he wanted too

Except Sakura

He dodged a bullet with that. Like Ino getting over Sasuke.

Boruto was probably only around 5 during the inauguration. Naruto became Hokage 10 years after FOurth Shinobi War (at 27ish). Boruto came our probably at 22ish so Naruto fucked Hinata at 21.

Also wasn't Naruto 19 in The Last? Pretty sure it was 2 years after the war.

Is it stated when Naruto became Hokage? Also Boruto looks way older than five, because Himawari looks about five, and he's like three to four years older than her.

You're around about being 19 in The Last, I forgot he has a birthday near the end of the World War.

Hell, you can see here attackonnaruto.tumblr.com/post/126181724037/eng-version-part-1-x that Boruto and Himawari look almost identical to how they do in the movie.

You're also assuming that Hinata got pregnant on their first try. I doubt they had kids straight away.

Oh /a/, never change.

Yeah I made so many leaps there desu. All we know is chapter 700 is 10 years after and he's probably been Hokage for a year by that point.

why was your post deleted? Thanks for advertising user

Anyone pointed people from that thread this way? Is that what you were trying to do?

Let's hate on naruto forever because moot liked it and someone got 5 repeating integers! Can't have fucking normies on my board! Please ignore the 20+ dragon ball threads

yeah but for some reason his post is deleted. I'm 100% certain advertising other boards within Veeky Forums isn't counted as advertising but maybe mods there are schizophrenic.

It was probably just the coolest janitor being autistic.

Coolest Mod is the fucking worst. I wonder if anyone will join here from that thread. Unlikely, I guess.

>Kabuto is forgiven and lives out his days working in an orphanage

This whole series is just one big meme

Who knows how long he suffered in that eternal loop Itachi put him in. I'd say whatever it was must've been enough.

Don't forget he suffered for an arbitrary length of time under Itachi's mind-rape technique. Oro is the one who never payed for his crimes.

REALLY late, but you aren't the only one who thought that.

Time seemed to move relatively close, as he performed maybe three cycles of combat in about fifteen to thirty seconds. My guess is even if he was fighting the entire time, he wouldn't have spent more than a day, his time, between getting caught and freeing himself, considering he then had to immediately hoof it to the battlefield to asspull no jutsu Sasuke back to life.

Sakura's tits are smaller than Amy's. Wow.

Cartoon characters always have ambiguous dimensions. Sakura is just really fucking flat.

Besides Hagoromo (who started /nsunsg/) and 1st Hokage (who was here from day 1), how did everyone come to this general?

Let me have this. I haven't shat on Sakura in a week, man.

Please post in here so mods know this is the rightful /feg/. The other one is full of faggots who refuse ot accept #FE as a fire emblem game.

Please hurry!

Fair enough. Go at it, user.
There are much better and much more personal ways of shitting on that loathsome cunt, though.

wot

I've been here since at least the third thread. There was a /tv/ thread and I just mentioned how nice it is to be able to talk about Naruto on /tv/, seeing as the threads I made on /a/ kept getting shit on, and someone mentioned this place to me. Been here ever since, never left. Don't know the two people you've mentioned though.

> Doesn't know First Hokage
R20 GM? Stronger Kishimoto? Same guy, also voted First Hokage. By like two people, but still.

Been here from day 1, I just don't lie taking names at all.
I can pretty honestly say I have been one of the most active anons posting and kept the threads alive in times of drought alive fairly often as best I could.

Yeah, I only wanted that one. Still trying to kept this place comfy for those who hate that. We are still doing that, right?

Sure, why not. Until there's ample reason or something completely innocuous that launches a whole new set of arguments.

Yeah mang. Comfy is best, even if it does mean less posts due to less autism.

Apparently, they need posters. I was in another general about ninjas THAT SHALL NOT BE NAMED /skg/ and someone posted this there too.

>Stronger Kishimoto
oh yeah I remember him, there was a brief period when we had a legitimate namefag. Didn't know he was still here.

oh right never mind, Stronger Kishimoto is the one who did the abridged manga dumps so I guess he's not a "legitimate namefag".

I'm him. AND R20 GM. I never leave, dude. Just a namefag, not a tripfag.

I've sort of stopped the manga rewrite and newspapers. Haven't had time, what with the game.

True love

>Minato
>political stand
Please, he was merely chosen for being strongest.

He, like every other Hokage, was chosen via nepotism. Strength is a very minor part. See: Kakashi

Let's be real, all the "moderates" were republicans unless they were drinking that world peace cool aid

Well, I AM FUCKING INVINCIBLE seems to be a fairly popular political platform in the series.

Rock lee spin off?

Yep. Not sure which episode, though.

hi

Uchiha are a cancer upon this series.

hello

hi

uchiha scum please go

good taste my man

"love and peace"

thanks friendo

no one posted trashbito?

My bad. I didn't look at the filename when I posted it and thought it had 'uchiha' instead of obito.

>Naruto becoming Hokage
>Not cannon

i liked it to think he realized hokage was a shit job nothing good ever happens if you become hokage

not important

>what is chapter 700

Anyone here have good photoshop skills? Or should I post this in /r/

"Smelly dumb uchiha scum"

it's unclear whether he mean "after this" as in within Nardoverse or within real world release dates

please clear this up for us it's extremely important

not /r/ whoops,

No promises but I'll see what I can do.

if i had it i'd do it sory

>please clear this up for us it's extremely important
no

>no
well there ya go, we'll never know

It's bad. But I guess it's something.

>the power of love can redeem the most putrid of hearts.gif
It's still amazes me that a guy who used to do NTR and all kinds of fucked up shit ended up making even just that gif, let alone the most adorable piece of vanilla lovemaking doujin I've ever read.

>not Edgy, Loon Uchiha Scum
>the welfare check isn't a Chidori or some fire shit

I didn't try very hard.

Pretty much exactly what I imagined, thankyou senpai

Though maybe the Food stamps could be some bullshit about his clan and their importance

Still not good, but eh.

> its 2 moms better than 1 episode
Would you watch it?

any well-written break from the seriousness would do. Been over 3 years since Rock Lee and Ninja Pals.

>it's a "Team Konohamaru walks in on their sensei banging Boruto's dadmom" episode.

What would their reactions be?

>implying he'd cheat on his boy-toy Sasugay

>naruto makes his sexy jutsu clones whore themselves to ronery men in the village as a public service
Fucking kek

Doujins when?

anyone know which filler this is?

Can't even tell if it's Part 1 filler because Shippuden's been hopping all over the place

No idea. Look through her Wiki page for filler appearances, I guess?

I wish Karui was playable in NUNS4.
I'm not even sure why.

youtube.com/watch?v=r82UW3lAJOg&t=16m24s

thanks a load user wasn't sure how I'd find it.

I'm off for a nap now, cya in a few hours.

she should have been playable in storm 3 along with other cloud members

However what im salty about is they didn't include Mitsuki in pre-order pack
>Cheers love, suffering is ere!

I don't much care for Mitsuki, honestly, so I can't say I share the same sentiment.
What more I would have wanted was The Last era designs for all the rookies, even if it came with their old moves. And a proper Hokage Kakashi, without a Sharingan and Raikiri, using at the very least Rasengans.

well i want The Last era ones too.
Especially 1010 and Shino designs, The Last Shino was alpha as fuck with those new shades, and The Last 1010 reminds me of Chun-Li, which makes funny things to my dick

>ywn fuck Mitsuki and realise as he stretches around and enters you, that you just played yourself