Can anyone give me an example of a factually true statement that could inspire an evil action?

Can anyone give me an example of a factually true statement that could inspire an evil action?

Other urls found in this thread:

ucr.fbi.gov/crime-in-the-u.s/2013/crime-in-the-u.s.-2013/offenses-known-to-law-enforcement/expanded-homicide/expanded_homicide_data_table_6_murder_race_and_sex_of_vicitm_by_race_and_sex_of_offender_2013.xls
colorofcrime.com/2016/03/the-color-of-crime-2016-revised-edition/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Statistically speaking, black men in America want to kill you.

Depends on personal experience.

"Your wife is sleeping with the neighbor."

You're either misunderstanding or misrepresenting those stats, user.

>the sky is blue

if what you are trying to get at is that truth can't lead to evil, then your barking up the wrong tree.

it is absolutely dependant on the interpretaiton of the statement made by the interpretor, and the action which they choose to take as a reuslt of it. the truth of the statement is irrelevent. nothing "inspires" anything.

That's not what i was getting at. I was trying to think of an analogy to prove that aesthetic value isn't affected by violent actions taken because of the art.

How would the sky being blue reasonably inspire an immoral act? I"m trying to find something that could actually happen.
is the best so far I think.

I masturbated into your wife's latte

Per capita in the US, is that not true? If an individual is murdered, isn't it a 50/50 shot on the perpetrator being a black man?

>aesthetic value isn't affected by violent actions taken because of the art

say i see the mona lisa and am so struck with stendhal syndrome that i turn to the nearest person and slit their throat. why would that have anything to do with the mona lisa itself? it was entirely my emotional/psychological reaction to the object.

a harder question is whether the aesthetic value of the work is diminished by it being unethical somehow, e.g. is Triumph of the Will a great movie despite its being nazi propaganda (inb4 polfags).

>Literally black/white view of crime

What about all of the other ethnicities?

To add on, I am not bringing this argument into this thread for the debate on race, but rather to show how a fact can lead to extreme and dangerous counters.

Statistically murderers are black men.
That does not mean that statistically black men are murderers.

>a fact can lead to extreme and dangerous counters.

it can't though.

Not even close.
That's like saying most murders in Russia are carried out by Eskimos.

Other races also kill people in America, of course. It is a statistical fact that black dudes kill half the people here.

it doesn't make sense to say art is evil or unethical because only humans have moral agency. It may reflect the sentiments of the author, but art itself cannot have moral values, it can only represent them.
It's an important distinction because we treat immorality very differently from representations of such, so we should keep the difference straight.

As for whether the aesthetic value of art is diminished by representing unethical action, I don't know.

>It is a statistical fact
You know you are going to have to source that if you want to say it is a fact in this argument.

How can it not? Look at the US now. Black dudes kill people a lot. Like a fuck ton.
Cops see a black guy and begin to assume bad shit.
Cops then starts shooting black guys who shouldn't be shot.
That answers this threads question.

ucr.fbi.gov/crime-in-the-u.s/2013/crime-in-the-u.s.-2013/offenses-known-to-law-enforcement/expanded-homicide/expanded_homicide_data_table_6_murder_race_and_sex_of_vicitm_by_race_and_sex_of_offender_2013.xls

White people kill a lot. But there is also a lot of white people. Black people commit half the murders at 12% the population. No wonder cops assume all black dudes want to kill them.

Not to split hairs here but according to this blacks commit 45% of murders, of which 92% are committed on other blacks.

So I would say that unless you are black, no, a black person does not want to kill you.

god isn't real

>How would the sky being blue reasonably inspire an immoral act?
t. Temujin

Islam is the religion of peace.

Jewish people were over-represented among the leadership of the German Revolution of 1918-1919

>99.9% of white people are not murderers
>99.8% of black people are not murderers
>OMG EVERY BLACK GUY WANTS TO MURDER ME

Faggoty white pussies are always afraid they'll be treated as badly as they treat minorities.

I think you mean "are more likely to kill you"

The Jews ruined Germany

>the sky is blue
say this in a place where speaking is strictly forbidden and punished with death, and someone might kill you for it.

No mane
It's just that of you were voilently murdered it would most likely be a black man that killed you

We will treat you like you treat us then
Point me to a woman of your race so that I may rape her

You are someones victim regarding something.

(OP)
We suffer because we are born.

>it would most likely be
So now the odds have increased beyond 50/50? I can't keep track of this pseudoscience, user. Please make an infographic.

That's a good point
But it really calls to question the legitimacy of the BLM movement

>But it really calls to question the legitimacy of the BLM movement
Not really. When a black person kills another black person, they are usually convicted and sentenced. BLM is about cops killing black people and going unpunished.
>inb4 they all deserved it!
I'm not arguing whether their premise is valid or not, I'm only disagreeing with your misrepresentation of the movement.

>black men in America want to kill you
You're not that good at speaking statistically, are you?

You are going to die, and you will never share the mental state of another human being.

truth is a sharp knife in the hands of a child

Some people are better than others

>the sky is blue
This is exactly the logic behind the conqueror that founded the largest empire in history. Educate yourself.

"You will be safer if you kill every human being you meet"

Dear Sir, poor sir, brave sir. You are an experiment by the Creator of the Universe. You are the only creature in the entire Universe who has free will. You are the only one who has to figure out what to do next - and why. Everybody else is a robot, a machine. Some persons seem to like you, and others seem to hate you, and you must wonder why. They are simply liking machines and hating machines. You are pooped and demoralized. Why wouldn't you be? Of course it is exhausting, having to reason all the time in a universe which wasn't meant to be reasonable.

>They are simply liking machines and hating machines
This is false, they are general purpose machines than can like and/or hate.

If I shared my bank login information.

Black are responsible for just above 50% of US homicides.
colorofcrime.com/2016/03/the-color-of-crime-2016-revised-edition/
Go to the section "race of offenders".

This is the only person on Veeky Forums who understands statistics.

I bet $1,000 you won't punch me in the face.

The Jews really did do it.